PDA

View Full Version : Classic Revolution.

OMGosh
07-20-2007, 12:22 AM
It seems people are agreeing that Classic is dead and everyone (not staff) agrees the staff is to blame. We've decided we'd like, possibly, the following people to come and work on Classic:

-Yen {Dev Admin}
-WiKKiD (recently quit UN Admin) {Dev Admin}
-Thym (you know the one) {Dev Admin}
-Kiirar (Easily reachable) {GP}

We would appreciate Stryker and Hell Raven replaced with people that have FRESH ideas and LOTS of (actual) talent.

Chris
07-20-2007, 12:39 AM
This won't end well..

Rufus
07-20-2007, 12:41 AM
One is banned, three don't play anymore. Basically, not one of those play Graal anymore although, I do drag WiKKiD on once in a while. Kiirar wouldn't come back if he was paid and this would never happen, ever.

OMGosh
07-20-2007, 12:44 AM
An MSN Convo between me and Kiirar moments ago.

I Said:
Kiirar, would you come back and be GP Admin, if I could get you the job? Please??

Kiirar says:
I might consider it
----------------------------------------------------------------
WiKKiD is easy enough to find (myspace or classic).
Thym is always posting on the forum, I'm sure he'd jump at the chance.
As for Yen, I'm still searching for a way to contact her.

Rufus
07-20-2007, 12:46 AM
An MSN Convo between me and Kiirar moments ago.

I Said:
Kiirar, would you come back and be GP Admin, if I could get you the job? Please??

Kiirar says:
I might consider it

If he did, the first thing he should do is ban Secret Azure, that would be a Classic Revolution.

Kiirar Darkmane (22:47:35): Lying swine.

DutchGuy
07-20-2007, 12:47 AM
I very much agree.

HR spends more time leveling up in zodiac.
FAQ team is active, but its worthless.
i appreciate them opening up a website.
but wtf putting up a walktrough on a faqs site is just to stupid for words.
i asked midi why she did this, and she answered that this is a way to help the people when a faq is not online.
I think she didnt think this trough.
even when a FAQ is online, they can still see the website, and they wont bother asking you questions, as on paper things can be easily explained. Plus u used screenies to make the point more clear in a walktrough.

Whats their to do for a FAQ if people can use a walktrough dumbheads?
u can sit and idle, and let people have a look at ure cool faq tags on the server?

another thing midi mentioned was, she is hoping to have more players come to classic with this new website.
let me tell u this

no one knows the freakin website
the faq team is not even skilled enough to promote their so called walktroughs page, yet they want to bring new players in by making something they know will eventually turn against them.

the current faq admin mighty does not have the skill to return answers in a normal way.
I asked a simple question when he was on tag, i asked him where to find the tailor, i asked it for a newcomer to classic. he simply replied ""dont u know that".
i was like wtf are u a faq admin or what?

the way staff is acting for the past (year) is just as stupid as the players whining over new updates.

Its time for a change.
bring down the current system and rebuild a new one.
move HR
move master storm (he has no idea about ideas , he disapproves potential good updates, and he approves stupid updates).
bring down the current GC team
too much friend-to-friend business.
people on that team are being picked out of favouritism, i even had a former gc telling me this who recently got kicked out because of ticket laming.
they chose people with a favourite background on the server above "a good application".
what is their to applicate for if they wont look at your input?
they rather see who was the sender , and if the accountname they see in the application does not suit their needs, they just delete it.

Melt GPs with FAQS turning them into PR.
FAQS are no use to graal now, when there is no update being made, in the last decent year or so, maybe even more.
Because GPS are bored as hell.they relaxed the rules on the server(they have no one to jail anymore because the server is dead).

new graal staff needs atleast some kind of maturity over the average player.

the thing right now is that staff is acting just as stupid as the average player does.
theres no more "looking up to rank feeling" like it used to be.
back in the days it was like "oh **** theres an admin lets behave"
right now the players are simply running over the current admins, as they do not fit the power to defend themselves, and simply ignore the players.

and ive learned one thing

players who have been around for a long time mainly know whats best for their server. only the problem right now is, that staff doesnt listen and go their own way.
so i pretty much support this topic.
unixmad get to work! its ure birthday! tomorrow we would like to see some staff changes on classic.
you and i both know classic WAS and still IS a potential good server.
its just the wrong people leading it to destruction.
(sorry for any spelling mistakes...english is not my first language)

rufus moving to zodiac (as manager) would be a good first step for the rivival of classic the adventure.

OMGosh
07-20-2007, 12:56 AM
Btw Rufus is lying as I'm still talking to Kiirar and didn't mention anything about this to Rufus.

Rufus
07-20-2007, 01:00 AM
[Rant about FAQ]

Why are you even complaining about FAQ if the server is dead? Throughout time there has always always been a FAQ help site. I don't know if you can remember, but Timemutt's site was pretty damn popular back in the day.

Most of the FAQ these days aren't in it to look "cool" because being FAQ is not cool. The current FAQ are in their jobs because they enjoy it and I've often seen them help out players, I guess one could say they do their job well, especially with what they've got.

[Rant about development]

I'm not quite sure what they would achieve by "bring[ing] down the current system and rebuild[ing] a new one" because there's nothing wrong with this one, and how much longer is that going to take? Honestly think about what you're saying.

This bit made me laugh the most, "bring down the current GC team". You may have sent 54352434 applications, but when I applied to the team, I had no friends in the team. Perhaps your applications just flat out failed to gain any interest, I don't understand why people can't seem to realize that. Then again, with fun ideas such as "Melt GPs with FAQS turning them into PR." perhaps you should have been picked, I've always wanted to burn Bell on a stake.

The GC team is practically the only thing holding interest in the server while the development is being made, you should be thankful they're there. If the GC team wasn't there, neither would any players.

The players may have nice suggestions, but what does how long they've played make it any more valid? The older players think they know what's best, but sometimes they really don't. I've seen no actual realistic or fun ideas for a while now.

[Comment believing Unixmad does things]

Yeah, right.

the way staff is acting for the past (year) is just as stupid as the players whining over new updates.

This is probably the most sense and only valid point you've made.

Btw Rufus is lying as I'm still talking to Kiirar and didn't mention anything about this to Rufus.

Do I honestly need to get him to post?

OMGosh
07-20-2007, 01:01 AM
Just so you all know, a few days ago, Hell Raven gave Ranger a "Manager" tag and Ranger jailed 2 people. Note: One of the reasons he listed was "lol".

OMGosh
07-20-2007, 01:04 AM
Rufus thinks he knows eveything, just ignore him. He's trying to get Manager on Zodiac when he can't even handle a decent GC job on Classic without being corrupt.

DutchGuy
07-20-2007, 01:05 AM
rufus u were pretty much active in almost any team on classic.
u went from faq cadet to gc simply because u werent needed, as classic doesnt need faqs.
im almost pretty positive u never applied for a position, u simply got a transfer because u were staff anyway. and staff get what they want right?
same for kai. first a faq now a gc.
its easy, once ure in, u got the ball rolling. just like in real companies.
if this is not true we like to see a copy of ure application to gc:)

did i mention rufus banning my application for the US guild because he failed to overlook what he did in the past.
he also banned my app like a half a year ago, but back then some members unbanned me (kill i believe).
just recently he wanted me to sign up AGAIN to the US guild and banned my app.
this shows how much of a prick he really is.
so yes i must admit OMGosh point.
the thing he says, and this happening really proofs rufus is no good to zodiac or classic.
anyway this post is going off topic, as rufus hates OMGosh.

the point is we want classic back the way it was.

Luda
07-20-2007, 01:10 AM
Why do you all even bother?

DutchGuy
07-20-2007, 01:11 AM
Why do you all even bother?

why do you not care?

because u already got to the conclusion graal is no longer the place to be right? :mad:

Rufus
07-20-2007, 01:12 AM
Rufus thinks he knows eveything, just ignore him. He's trying to get Manager on Zodiac when he can't even handle a decent GC job on Classic without being corrupt.

Ahah.. coming from the kid that made the above crackpot suggestions, I kinda feel insulted. Then again, knowing who you are it goes away pretty fast.

rufus u were pretty much active in almost any team on classic.
u went from faq cadet to gc simply because u werent needed, as classic doesnt need faqs.

I was FAQ for a couple of months, because the players on Classic were not the most welcoming of people to the new blood. This "new blood" would then go to Unholy Nation, and it should never have been that way, that is why I applied for FAQ. When I was FAQ on Classic I spoke to a lot of the new kids, and they really did appreciate it, some of the trials even became gold users because of it.

I'm not some desperate idiot who applies for a job on an online game for some kind of position or power, because that's pretty damn pathetic. I believe if you haven't got the right mindset, intentions or skills in joining a staff team, don't join, and I don't.

I left FAQ because the team became messy, but Door filled my position and did it with the exact same reasoning.

im almost pretty positive u never applied for a position, u simply got a transfer because u were staff anyway. and staff get what they want right?
same for kai. first a faq now a gc.
its easy, once ure in, u got the ball rolling. just like in real companies.
if this is not true we like to see a copy of ure application to gc:)

If you're so "positive" I never applied for my position for Game Coordinator then this alone shows you haven't got the foggiest. Transferring from FAQ to Game Coordinator? Hahaha.

OMGosh
07-20-2007, 01:18 AM
This is a forum to fix Classic, not about arguing. If you want to argue, make an argue thread or please, sthu. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. I want Classic to flourish, I don't want to have people fired but that seems like the only option left.

Rufus
07-20-2007, 01:19 AM
This is a forum to fix Classic, not about arguing. If you want to argue, make an argue thread or please, sthu. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. I want Classic to flourish, I don't want to have people fired but that seems like the only option left.

One is banned, three don't play anymore. Basically, not one of those play Graal anymore although, I do drag WiKKiD on once in a while. Kiirar wouldn't come back if he was paid and this would never happen, ever.

DutchGuy
07-20-2007, 01:21 AM
rufus stop double posting
i know what your intention is,(shutting this topic)
you keep going off topic defending everyone we mention, all because you are staff now yourself lol.
goddamn kid get out and let the real pros handle this.

OMGosh
07-20-2007, 01:24 AM
Here's a LAT who thinks he's the only LAT left.

Luda
07-20-2007, 01:25 AM
He got you good.

Rufus
07-20-2007, 01:27 AM
rufus stop double posting
i know what your intention is,(shutting this topic)
you keep going off topic defending everyone we mention, all because you are staff now yourself lol.
goddamn kid get out and let the real pros handle this.

This thread was never heading anywhere, to be honest.

I think he kinda just summed you and this thread up.

DutchGuy
07-20-2007, 01:47 AM

I think he kinda just summed you and this thread up.

this is not up to you to decide if its heading anywhere or not
stop acting like a global, ure trying to act mature so people will notice u as a nice guy lol
stop acting and be ureself, lol
or is this ure way of acting to zodiac management
i know u;)

Rufus
07-20-2007, 01:49 AM
this is not up to you to decide if its heading anywhere or not
stop acting like a global, ure trying to act mature so people will notice u as a nice guy lol
stop acting and be ureself, lol
or is this ure way of acting to zodiac management
i know u;)

I'm managing Zodiac already, but okay. I just think this suggestion is unrealistic, and threads like this never get anywhere.

DutchGuy
07-20-2007, 01:50 AM
ure still acting your way up kid
just stop acting like a nice guy, it wont get UUU anywhere nor this thread.
just get out and mind ure "slash your finger till it hurts" server.

Rufus
07-20-2007, 01:52 AM
ure still acting your way up kid
just stop acting like a nice guy, it wont get UUU anywhere nor this thread.
just get out and mind ure "slash your finger till it hurts" server.

:asleep:

Switch
07-20-2007, 05:28 AM

I has her/his (I dunno which I'm sorry!! >_<) AIM we talk a lot :p

Switch
07-20-2007, 05:35 AM

Imperialistic is an idiot. He tried to force everyone on Graal Legacy to do what he said when all he was was a GP Admin. Yet I was Gani Admin at the time. Hmm, sounds a little troublesome?

xXziroXx
07-20-2007, 05:47 AM

*him

Switch
07-20-2007, 06:10 AM
I knew it -_-

DutchGuy
07-20-2007, 10:18 AM
we all know current staff on classic have some kid of bad history on other servers..that may be the reason they are all lazy asses right now.

Crono
07-20-2007, 10:30 AM
I knew it -_-

He doesn't even dress up as a girl nor claim to be one to begin with, how -insert5yearoldwordforstupidwhichcantgetmeintrouble here- can you be?

It seems people are agreeing that Classic is dead and everyone (not staff) agrees the staff is to blame. We've decided we'd like, possibly, the following people to come and work on Classic:

[quote]-Yen {Dev Admin}

NO

-WiKKiD (recently quit UN Admin) {Dev Admin}

No.

-Thym (you know the one) {Dev Admin}

More like manager.

-Kiirar (Easily reachable) {GP}

This is totally going to make such a difference. Because, you know, harassment and hacking are such huge problems these days and players can't just submit screenshots to a single GP to get things done. Yeah...

We would appreciate Stryker and Hell Raven replaced with people that have FRESH ideas and LOTS of (actual) talent.

You fail.

PrinceOfKenshin
07-20-2007, 11:31 AM
I offer my services..Classic doesnt seem too hard to dev. forum pm if you want.

OMGosh
07-20-2007, 07:36 PM
I has her/his (I dunno which I'm sorry!! >_<) AIM we talk a lot :p

It's a he, lol, typo!!

OMGosh
07-20-2007, 07:40 PM

NO

No.

More like manager.

This is totally going to make such a difference. Because, you know, harassment and hacking are such huge problems these days and players can't just submit screenshots to a single GP to get things done. Yeah...

You fail.

First of all, Yen would be good. 2nd of all, you don't know WiKKiD. WiKKiD will be perfect because she knows how to bring people to a server. Kiirar would be 30 steps up from what Stryker is doing as GP Admin. Tyhm is nothing too special. Shouldn't Manage.

Rufus
07-20-2007, 07:53 PM
First of all, Yen would be good.

Banned.

2nd of all, you don't know WiKKiD. WiKKiD will be perfect because she knows how to bring people to a server.

Crono doesn't know WiKKiD? http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73142

Kiirar would be 30 steps up from what Stryker is doing as GP Admin.

Yet, he'd still be nothing as there's nothing for a GP Administrator to do really on Classic.

Tyhm is nothing too special. Shouldn't Manage.

Tyhm is awesome.

Kristi
07-20-2007, 08:40 PM
This thread is nonsense but for the sake of it.
You can't just tell these people to WORK on a server and expect them to want to. Oh yes, obviously Tyhm, kiraar, wikkid, and Yen would obviously all say YES to developing on classic.

Just to inform you, WiKKiD was hired on classic, and never did any work. Tyhm has no intention of playing, yen will never have an rc on classic, ever, period. And to be honest, i see no need for stryker to be replaced with anyone.

Second: Stuff is being done. Do you see it, no. If one or two things were released (much like the castle quest was), people would be excited for a day then complain the same way they always did, as that is exactly what happened.

Third: Staff that work for free have no inclination to work. They have live and would rather be having fun.

Four: Why would you want to work for a bunch of unappreciative brats like everyone who posted here? Note that the staff that IS working this very moment is the very staff you are flaming. Who wants to do anything when nobody even gives them a pat on the back? One of my best LATs, Laura, quit because the players were jerks to her. She liked working otherwise. Anyone who has contributed one good level or script or graphic, merely one, you should be kissing their feet, because they did work FOR YOU for FREE. Hell, some would even say they PAID to do the work.

If you don't like it, then get so good that you can develop for classic and do it yourself, otherwise, you have no grounds to complain about anything.

Edit: oh, and to the person who said I level up on zodiac... wtf? I am pretty sure, unless someone edited my account, that it is still level one.

DutchGuy
07-20-2007, 08:49 PM
Hell Raven,

It seems you can't keep a team together.
Laura is not the first one leaving the team since your in control of it.
Teams on classic have never been able to stick together atleast a good amount of time to get something done for the server.
you are all pointing fingers towards eachother (he did it, she did it, players did it, staff did it) while a person like you in your position should rub his head for a change and think why people are leaving the team.

My suggestion, keep the next people who get hired as lats, behind the scene!
make no one know of there whereabouts.
Let them work behind the scene without a possible tag, but with priviliges, so that people cant herass them
and maybe then LATER when updates are being made, you can tell who was the maker of it:).

ps: HR. you ask people to send in levels because you are looking for possible developers.
it would be nice of you to respond back to people who send in apps:)

Kristi
07-20-2007, 08:53 PM
Hell Raven,
ps: HR. you ask people to send in levels because you are looking for possible developers.
it would be nice of you to respond back to people who send in apps:)

It would be nice if people didn't expect a reply 30 minutes after they sent in an application. It's easier for me to gather a bunch and sit down and evaluate them. If you can't wait a few days then oh well.

DutchGuy
07-20-2007, 09:07 PM
it went from 30 minutes to a few days.
not really a way to bring in new possible blood to your team is it?
maybe add next time to your npc server message "do not expect a reply within 30 minutes to a few days"?

Luda
07-20-2007, 09:22 PM
Your app probably sucked. He doesn't have to reply to it.

Kristi
07-20-2007, 09:23 PM
Well, see, if you applied, this is the problem

we all know current staff on classic have some kid of bad history on other servers..that may be the reason they are all lazy asses right now.

I like my team to get along. If this is how you feel about my team, then I would say you aren't really welcome on it :)

gravator
07-20-2007, 09:28 PM
This thread is nonsense but for the sake of it.
You can't just tell these people to WORK on a server and expect them to want to. Oh yes, obviously Tyhm, kiraar, wikkid, and Yen would obviously all say YES to developing on classic.

Just to inform you, WiKKiD was hired on classic, and never did any work. Tyhm has no intention of playing, yen will never have an rc on classic, ever, period. And to be honest, i see no need for stryker to be replaced with anyone.

Second: Stuff is being done. Do you see it, no. If one or two things were released (much like the castle quest was), people would be excited for a day then complain the same way they always did, as that is exactly what happened.

Third: Staff that work for free have no inclination to work. They have live and would rather be having fun.

Four: Why would you want to work for a bunch of unappreciative brats like everyone who posted here? Note that the staff that IS working this very moment is the very staff you are flaming. Who wants to do anything when nobody even gives them a pat on the back? One of my best LATs, Laura, quit because the players were jerks to her. She liked working otherwise. Anyone who has contributed one good level or script or graphic, merely one, you should be kissing their feet, because they did work FOR YOU for FREE. Hell, some would even say they PAID to do the work.

If you don't like it, then get so good that you can develop for classic and do it yourself, otherwise, you have no grounds to complain about anything.

Edit: oh, and to the person who said I level up on zodiac... wtf? I am pretty sure, unless someone edited my account, that it is still level one.

Well people seem to be complaining mostly about how long it seems to be taking to see ANY kind of new content on classic, the castle quest was indeed fantastic, but that was a a bit over a year ago, does it really take so long to have another area made and scripting done for it? the horses were added yes, but that seems very small compared to a big and interesting quest.

I'm sure it would satisfy people to know a little about what project was being planned for classic next, a new quest maybe or a new section of the world to explore, instead of waiting for months/years and only being told "work is being done" every time, I feel its not good to try making everything at once before it gets added, it may take several years and by then many people have moved on with their lives.

Sure there's the promise of new players coming to graal, but there's not many people to spread the word about graal classic and no advertising for it, you could hope most of the older players will spread the word, but remember, "most" of them already left and the last memories of classic they had were of a server that really wasn't worth visiting anymore because nothing seemed to be going on, i'm unsure i would want to try a game like that if i never played graal myself, because nobody wants to play an almost dead game.

Kristi
07-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Well people seem to be complaining mostly about how long it seems to be taking to see ANY kind of new content on classic, the castle quest was indeed fantastic, but that was a a bit over a year ago, does it really take so long to have another area made and scripting done for it? the horses were added yes, but that seems very small compared to a big and interesting quest.

I'm sure it would satisfy people to know a little about what project was being planned for classic next, a new quest maybe or a new section of the world to explore, instead of waiting for months/years and only being told "work is being done" every time, I feel its not good to try making everything at once before it gets added, it may take several years and by then many people have moved on with their lives.

Sure there's the promise of new players coming to graal, but there's not many people to spread the word about graal classic and no advertising for it, you could hope most of the older players will spread the word, but remember, "most" of them already left and the last memories of classic they had were of a server that really wasn't worth visiting anymore because nothing seemed to be going on, i'm unsure i would want to try a game like that if i never played graal myself, because nobody wants to play an almost dead game.

I feel at this point that revamping the storyline to match what it should have been is more important. I cannot just release a quest here or there because it does not fit into what we currently have. That will not save classic. That would just delay its demise. What is currently here just does not work, period.

OMGosh
07-20-2007, 10:31 PM
LMAO! Thanks for mentioning the Castle Quest. Not only do we only have 3 quests, but the Castle Quest Boss doesn't even work anymore!! The boss wasn't waking up, so when we sent our only scripter "Rachel Allure" to fix it, she made it so he's always awake (ignoring the fact it took time to make the sleeping animation). After her making him awake, she made it so he does the animations without grabbing you and throwing you, congrats there. He still doesn't take any damage. Very good team HR, very good.

We're not expecting you to spit out crap but I could've made some rather crappy quests as well with like 2 people and still have something worth doing. You're just like Massokre, craving perfection. I would rather 20 crappy quests (ie:UN) than 3 (or should I say 2 now?) Good quests!

OMGosh
07-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Update:Even though most the animations were completely disregarded, the quest it back up and working-ish.

Kristi
07-20-2007, 10:42 PM
the boss broke because this.mode is now used as an internal variable in graalv5, which in graalv4 it wasnt. this.mode is something massokre used as a custom variable in many things ^_^ if that goes over your head, don't worry about it

Crono
07-20-2007, 10:44 PM
First of all, Yen would be good.

No he wouldn't. You don't supply any valid reason.

2nd of all, you don't know WiKKiD. WiKKiD will be perfect because she knows how to bring people to a server.

I don't? Refer to Rufus' post noob.

Kiirar would be 30 steps up from what Stryker is doing as GP Admin.

What's the point of policing a dead server?

Tyhm is nothing too special. Shouldn't Manage.

And Yen is?

Luda
07-21-2007, 12:13 AM
Secret I doubt you could make a decent quest, from what I can remember you can't even link two levels together.
Just let HR do his thing, when he is done then you can judge him. I would be helping out with the levels, but I've misbehaved in the past. :P

DutchGuy
07-21-2007, 01:34 AM
Well, see, if you applied, this is the problem

I like my team to get along. If this is how you feel about my team, then I would say you aren't really welcome on it :)

do you think i wanna be in a team with people drawing d!cks.. inside the graal bank

(bartholomew levels team member)

seriously, get a team who actually does something for the server instead of drawing d!cks. because they are bored.
great example on how the current lat team is on classic.

Kristi
07-21-2007, 02:50 AM
do you think i wanna be in a team with people drawing d!cks.. inside the graal bank

(bartholomew levels team member)

seriously, get a team who actually does something for the server instead of drawing d!cks. because they are bored.
great example on how the current lat team is on classic.
Although I do not agree with his actions, that same LAT did a large amount of work today.

Obby
07-21-2007, 04:44 AM
For the record--I however, did talk to Kiirar--if you offered him a job, chances are very slim that he'd be back.

OMGosh
07-21-2007, 06:00 AM
I'm glad. The fu([email protected] Hell Raven just jailed me illegally. He said "racism", there was NO warning and it's not his job to do. If there are no GP on, it's Stryker's fault, don't mess with his buisness.

We have LATs thinking they're GPs, GPs thinking they're FAQs, FAQs thinking they're websites, and GCs thinking they're Gods.

If you call this a functional server then what you are, is a dysfunctional human being, to say the least.

Kristi
07-21-2007, 07:21 AM
I'm glad. The fu([email protected] Hell Raven just jailed me illegally. He said "racism", there was NO warning and it's not his job to do. If there are no GP on, it's Stryker's fault, don't mess with his buisness.

We have LATs thinking they're GPs, GPs thinking they're FAQs, FAQs thinking they're websites, and GCs thinking they're Gods.

If you call this a functional server then what you are, is a dysfunctional human being, to say the least.
Right, and I asked Stryker if I may sentence those misbehaving. He said "if there are no GPs on." If you're going to spout racism and the eff word, then yes, I think I made a good call to jail you. Knowing you, you'll do it again right when you get out of jail just so you can complain about being jailed again.

maximus_asinus
07-21-2007, 07:45 AM

To sum this post up:

"Why are you punishing me for misbehaving? All I was doing was saying racist things when a GP wasn't on in hopes I could get away with it (but obviously I never)."

I got jailed too, but you don't see me complaining (except I hate the new jail Hell Raven >_<).

MysticX2X
07-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Just so you all know, a few days ago, Hell Raven gave Ranger a "Manager" tag and Ranger jailed 2 people. Note: One of the reasons he listed was "lol".

That was me :(.

BTW, the GP AND GC team heavly need to be reorganized. First with gp actually hiring more gps and with GC actually hiring GC's who are willing to host and arent lazy bastards.

OMGosh
07-21-2007, 09:20 AM
Wow, Mystic said something intelligent for once. Impressive. However, no Hell Raven, I'm not going to again. I'd rather simply have you fired for abuse. Jailing for racism when nothing I said was racist in anyway. Of course I said the "F" word, who doesn't on Classic? It's not your job and even if it was, you'd be doing it wrong, like you're doing your current job wrong. Do us all a favor and go play in traffic.

Luda
07-21-2007, 09:26 AM
Wah wah wah deal with it, I've had to.
BTW Max it's more of a detention center :-p

OMGosh
07-21-2007, 09:30 AM

No duh you've had to deal with it. You've been screwed over by Stryker just as much as I have. But the fact remains, Hell Raven is not Stryker, he just seems to think he is. I don't think Classic should keep the person responsible for giving Hell Retard jailing/ban/detention rights...or any other rights for that matter. MS is not a bad person, in fact, I care deeply for him, he's just made several hundred small mistakes. >.>

Luda
07-21-2007, 09:38 AM
No duh you've had to deal with it. You've been screwed over by Stryker just as much as I have.
Everytime Stryker has jailed/banned me he's had a good reason.

But the fact remains, Hell Raven is not Stryker, he just seems to think he is. I don't think Classic should keep the person responsible for giving Hell Retard jailing/ban/detention rights...or any other rights for that matter.
How does HR think he is Stryker? Stryker has given him permission to jail just as long as there is no GP's on.

MS is not a bad person, in fact, I care deeply for him, he's just made several hundred small mistakes. >.>
how deep....?:noob:

OMGosh
07-21-2007, 09:42 AM
I would seriously consider a relationship with the fello if I wasn't taken. =O
-shock-

Oh and Stryker gave him permission to jail but that doesn't mean to skip the rules and forget to warn.

OMGosh
07-21-2007, 09:47 AM
I'm glad you've realised how you've been sounding and have intelligently agreed to shut up. Now, Classic needs fixing.

Kristi
07-21-2007, 10:04 AM
I would seriously consider a relationship with the fello if I wasn't taken. =O
-shock-

Oh and Stryker gave him permission to jail but that doesn't mean to skip the rules and forget to warn.
Warning is for people who may not be aware they are wrong. You were massing telling people to misbehave *while* misbehaving. Hense, you know you were wrong. My judgement says a warning is not neccessary.

DutchGuy
07-21-2007, 10:22 AM
kristi 4 gp admin
i see him backing up his actions.
thats already more then stryker has ever did.

MysticX2X
07-21-2007, 07:46 PM
Wow, Mystic said something intelligent for once. Impressive. However, no Hell Raven, I'm not going to again. I'd rather simply have you fired for abuse. Jailing for racism when nothing I said was racist in anyway. Of course I said the "F" word, who doesn't on Classic? It's not your job and even if it was, you'd be doing it wrong, like you're doing your current job wrong. Do us all a favor and go play in traffic.

Oh you're secret, figures.

Anyways stryker is probably the strictest ever. After 2 jails he decides to give me a 2 week ban and tells me im very close to perma ban. Thats ****ed up. Took me 15 jails in 1 year to get a month ban on UN.

And the 2 jails were for like glitch abusing even though i didnt attack anyone with it and makining fun of rufus's name once.

OMGosh
07-21-2007, 09:24 PM
Mystic...you're not very smart. =/ 2 Jailings is more than enough to ban you for even 2 weeks. As long as they were around the same time and for the same reason. He could've given you a month like those noob-arse GPs on UN.

If I had to choose though, between Stryker and Hell Raven, I'd choose Stryker without hesitation. At least Stryker has, for some un-godly reason, found some people who do their job good. Where as, Hell Retard couldn't find his arse with both his hands, much less somebody who knows what they're doing. He has 3 people barely (or under) 14 years of age and one person barely older than 17.

maximus_asinus
07-21-2007, 09:26 PM
WHAT?!

Hell Raven is attempting to replace the old detention level?! This is blasphemy!

OMGosh
07-21-2007, 09:36 PM
He's finished it and started using it as if it were a soda machine.

Inspiration
07-21-2007, 11:40 PM
Oh my god, this is the most tl;dr thread I've ever seen in my entire life.

It's like 2-3 idiots rambling on about **** they know nothing about, a few smart people providing reason/facts as to why said idiots are wrong, and the idiots doing what idiots do best and learning nothing from it.

Yen for manager/admin on Classic? That would've been about as good of an idea as Hitler being chosen to lead the Hebrews out of Egypt instead of Moses.

OMGosh
07-21-2007, 11:52 PM
Unkown, you have no right talking, last time you were even on Classic was like 8 years ago so ****.

Kristi
07-22-2007, 12:06 AM
Unkown, you have no right talking, last time you were even on Classic was like 8 years ago so ****.
Inspiration has way more knowledge about classic's state of affairs then you do, actually (as if I even needed to point that out)

Inspiration
07-22-2007, 12:07 AM

Yeah, even though I made about 12 levels towards the new Graal City (which a ton of people have seen) a few months ago, and I plan on continuing my work soon.

But you're totally right, 8 years ago, when I first started, is the last time I was on classic. :cool:

DutchGuy
07-22-2007, 12:48 AM
HR you think you got a hard working team..
well that may be so..but they are almost begging to join zodiac, since rufus is manager.
another stupid lat trying to get away from classic.

OMGosh
07-22-2007, 12:50 AM
I'm 100% sure I know more about the current Classic and it's affairs with the staff than you do. (Completely disregarding Hell Retard's post.) You don't know a thing about the current team besides that Hell Retard is the Dev Admin. So if you don't mind, stay out of current affairs since there's nothing you can do but offer your services in replacing Hell Retard. If you're not planning on replacing him, mind your own buisness.

DutchGuy
07-22-2007, 01:08 AM
rumors about a castle?

and hell acting as himself again towards his staff.

Crono
07-22-2007, 02:21 AM

What the hell is your point? Hardly anyone on Graal behaves.

Developers can **** up if they want, they still put out work.

MysticX2X
07-22-2007, 02:52 AM
Inspiration has way more knowledge about classic's state of affairs then you do, actually (as if I even needed to point that out)

Always thought it was the current players knowing whats up.

Kristi
07-22-2007, 06:37 AM
rumors about a castle?

OH MY GOD I AM JOKING WITH A FELLOW STAFF AND FRIEND, I AM SUCH A BAD DEVELOPMENT ADMIN FOR NOT BEING AN EMOTIONLESS BORING ROBOT.

I think you are misunderstanding Imperialistic. He has been in love with Rufus for almost two years. His immense feelings not being returned hurts him so bad that he crys a lot, often on my sholder. He is just begging to be close to him. I wish you could be a little nicer about his feelings.

Inspiration
07-22-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm 100% sure I know more about the current Classic and it's affairs with the staff than you do. (Completely disregarding Hell Retard's post.) You don't know a thing about the current team besides that Hell Retard is the Dev Admin. So if you don't mind, stay out of current affairs since there's nothing you can do but offer your services in replacing Hell Retard. If you're not planning on replacing him, mind your own buisness.

Can you even read? I'm on the current team. I do work for the current team. Yet all I know is that Hell Raven is the Dev Admin?

You come in here, you make ridiculous accusations, you present a replacement team that looks like it was picked out of a random hat entitled "laziest/most corrupt staff ever, save Tyhm", and you do absolutely nothing to help the situation what so ever.

You know nothing about game development, and you know nothing about Classic's current project and what's being done on it.

You've stated zero facts. You've stated all opinion. That's fine, you're allowed to have one. Just stop acting like you have some major insight onto a subject that's been brought up 100 times before! Thanks!

DutchGuy
07-22-2007, 11:39 AM
Can you even read? I'm on the current team. I do work for the current team. Yet all I know is that Hell Raven is the Dev Admin?

You come in here, you make ridiculous accusations, you present a replacement team that looks like it was picked out of a random hat entitled "laziest/most corrupt staff ever, save Tyhm", and you do absolutely nothing to help the situation what so ever.

You know nothing about game development, and you know nothing about Classic's current project and what's being done on it.

You've stated zero facts. You've stated all opinion. That's fine, you're allowed to have one. Just stop acting like you have some major insight onto a subject that's been brought up 100 times before! Thanks!

maybe that is the current problem. we know nothing about your so called little project, because you as team refuse to give a little preview of whats happening.
Rather you let everyone wait for over months now, leaving us no option to whine about everything.

gravator
07-22-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm just hoping classic doesn't wind up like era, where someone gets ahold of the project, has their "great ideas for originality" only to be halfway done and vanish later because they have better things in life to do or some other complication.

All i have left to say is, you can fail like many others before you, or you can prove lots of people wrong and actually get this server fixed up and bring in the new and old players once again.

Inspiration
07-22-2007, 10:17 PM
maybe that is the current problem. we know nothing about your so called little project, because you as team refuse to give a little preview of whats happening.
Rather you let everyone wait for over months now, leaving us no option to whine about everything.

Previews have been given to a decent amount of people.

Tyhm
07-22-2007, 10:54 PM

Hey! I'm lazy and corrupt too! :-D

Just 'cuz I did a lot before I reached that point and left before I could damage the server any further doesn't excuse me...

OMGosh
07-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Become un-lazy plz.
<3 FLCL Ownz btw.
Even you being lazy is still way more than what Hell Retard seems to be doing.

WanDaMan
07-23-2007, 11:04 AM
Talk about discriminating HR :/

LOL @ RUFUS

Kristi
07-23-2007, 06:38 PM
Hell Retard
The ironic thing is, the first time I read it, it was so funny I had to get a glass of water because I laughed so hard. You think I would get over it eventually, but your clever wit is just so good that it gets funnier and funnier everytime you say it. This time I lauged so hard my sides are hurting in pain. I cannot figure out why your rep bar isn't full of green ticks. With material this amazing everyone should be +repping you.

Oh wait, I meant to say you have no good opinions, no clue, and have to resort to petty insults, which you aren't even good at. Fail+9000

Darlene159
07-23-2007, 06:59 PM
Nothing but server/staff bashing.
Read the rules.

Closed.