PDA

View Full Version : Skins stopped working.

Cubical
07-14-2007, 09:29 PM
Hmm my skins stopped working when I downloaded like 10 to try out but it didn't work so I removed all the ones except for one I know that works and once I deleted them and deleted FILENAMECACHE.txt it still showed them as being there in the F3 menu.

Darlene159
07-14-2007, 09:32 PM
Hmm my skins stopped working when I downloaded like 10 to try out but it didn't work so I removed all the ones except for one I know that works and once I deleted them and deleted FILENAMECACHE.txt it still showed them as being there in the F3 menu.You have to delete the filenamecache.txt everytime you add one. Not sure if you are doing this.

Crow
07-14-2007, 09:39 PM
You have to delete the filenamecache.txt everytime you add one. Not sure if you are doing this.

Did you actually read his post?

Cubical
07-14-2007, 09:43 PM
You have to delete the filenamecache.txt everytime you add one. Not sure if you are doing this. I deleted it each time. The only skin thats that work not are default and toon. Others were working though and they just stopped all of a sudden.

Cubical
07-14-2007, 09:57 PM
Ok, I fixed it. There were loading out of a .zip file that I had in my graal/levels folder and I guess since some of the files in the zip folder had the same name it couldn't decide which ones to load.

Darlene159
07-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Did you actually read his post?Yes, actually I did, or I wouldn't have responded to it. It wasn't clear as to whether or not he deleted it every time. Did your post help him? No, so why post?

Ok, I fixed it. There were loading out of a .zip file that I had in my graal/levels folder and I guess since some of the files in the zip folder had the same name it couldn't decide which ones to load.Good, glad it was fixed for you.

Crow
07-14-2007, 10:20 PM
No, so why post?

Why not?