PDA

View Full Version : Graal still crashing...

Sky
07-14-2007, 04:37 PM
Well, I thought the new update would stop my graal from crashing. I haven't tried it on other servers besides Graal Kingdoms. It does EXACTLY what it did before the update. I could be inside a building and all is fine, I go to leave the building, graal stops responding and my whole computer crashes. :(.. I am on Vista btw...:cry:

Vulcan
07-14-2007, 04:42 PM
Well, I thought the new update would stop my graal from crashing. I haven't tried it on other servers besides Graal Kingdoms. It does EXACTLY what it did before the update. I could be inside a building and all is fine, I go to leave the building, graal stops responding and my whole computer crashes. :(.. I am on Vista btw...:cry:

Can you post the game console file from after the crash? Its located in your Graal folder.

Also, Vista 32-bit or 64-bit, and what server(s)?

Sky
07-14-2007, 04:49 PM
Can you post the game console file from after the crash? Its located in your Graal folder.

Also, Vista 32-bit or 64-bit, and what server(s)?

Hmm, I don't know which vista it is, its home premium if that helps, hehe..oh yea its on Graal Kingdoms, I believe I stated that in my last pot. ;0

Sky
07-14-2007, 06:38 PM
....still happening... any suggestions? :(

Admins
07-16-2007, 11:52 AM
The computer seems to be fine. I could only imagine reinstalling or installing into a different folder could solve the problem, or delete your weblevels folder

Sky
07-16-2007, 02:15 PM
The computer seems to be fine. I could only imagine reinstalling or installing into a different folder could solve the problem, or delete your weblevels folder

Your suggestion you gave me on GK worked. Thanks for your help!:D