PDA

View Full Version : guess whos back!

coolnick
07-18-2001, 05:37 AM
its me coolnick and along with me comes the the reborn Bomy Gang ! we are looking for people who have been in a guild before and have used a guild manager "no newbies'

Bomy Gang is a guild created by CoolNick (ME) to retaliate against the humans of Graal 2001 that discriminate against Bomys!

Want to Join the largest growing Bomy Guild in Graal??

Requirements:
You must be a bomy (duh). Also, **!humans that support bomys might also be eligible to join.****

BOMY GANG was the first to have a guild house on graal 2001 and is one of the first guilds on the game! *we allied with B squad* and I am going to upload the webpage soon

Coolnick

WeirdmanI9
07-18-2001, 05:41 AM
B Squad! Zeck! Yayaiyaiyai!

freddyfox
07-18-2001, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by coolnick

Bomy Gang is a guild created by CoolNick (ME) to retaliate against the humans of Graal 2001 that discriminate against Bomys!

Haha
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oooooh, SSmutz....

Spyder5782
07-18-2001, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by WeirdmanI9
B Squad! Zeck! Yayaiyaiyai!
What the hell....

Grease_Man2
07-18-2001, 05:44 AM
Guess Who Doesn't Care!

SSmutz
07-18-2001, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox
Oooooh, SSmutz....
:confused:

Merlin
07-18-2001, 06:17 AM
umm
didnt ssmutz create bomy gang?

SSmutz
07-18-2001, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Merlin
umm
didnt ssmutz create bomy gang?
No, I was co-leader. Altho it was more like being leader since I was the one working on the caverns, working on the website, and recruiting new members.

freddyfox
07-18-2001, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by SSmutz

:confused:

When was the Bomy Gang AGAINST humans?

SSmutz
07-18-2001, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox

When was the Bomy Gang AGAINST humans?
read:
...against the humans of Graal 2001 that discriminate against Bomys!
Not all humans, just the ones "that discriminate against Bomys".

Krakken_2001
07-18-2001, 07:03 AM
its me coolnick and along with me comes the the reborn Bomy Gang ! we are looking for people who have been in a guild before and have used a guild manager "no newbies'

Want to Join the largest growing Bomy Guild in Graal??

Requirements:
You must be a bomy (duh). Also, **!humans that support bomys might also be eligible to join.****

BOMY GANG was the first to have a guild house on graal 2001 and is one of the first guilds on the game! *we allied with B squad* and I am going to upload the webpage soon

Coolnick

HEY! its been a long time =) welcome back

Vash
07-18-2001, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by SSmutz

No, I was co-leader. Altho it was more like being leader since I was the one working on the caverns, working on the website, and recruiting new members.

he just laid back and make you do all the work?