PDA

View Full Version : playerlist

gemini2
07-14-2007, 03:31 AM
One more thing, when you right click somebody on the playerlist. the window that pops up with the options of adding them to your buddies, warping to them and messaging them dissappears behind the playerlist.
>_<

Vulcan
07-14-2007, 04:35 AM
I've noticed this too...makes warping via playerlist annoying. Seems to be XP only though. Is anyone having this problem with Vista?

JkWhoSaysNi
07-14-2007, 04:37 AM
Seems fine to me on Vista :)

gemini2
07-14-2007, 04:42 AM
The only reason i said anything is the fact that using the playerlist to warp has become a habit of mine, and im thinking its probably been getting on other peoples nerves as well if theyve noticed :p
I think its just the same thing as graal automatically sending iteself to the top. So this will probably just subsequently be fixed with that XD.

Vulcan
07-14-2007, 04:44 AM
The only reason i said anything is the fact that using the playerlist to warp has become a habit of mine, and im thinking its probably been getting on other peoples nerves as well if theyve noticed :p
I think its just the same thing as graal automatically sending iteself to the top. So this will probably just subsequently be fixed with that XD.
It might be related but I've listed it as a seperate bug because the problem with Graal being sent to the top is fixed when you use classic themes but the menu issue is not.

Elk
07-14-2007, 04:47 AM
Wellll stefan said that they tested on Windows 98, 2000 and Vista only if im not wrong...

Vulcan
07-14-2007, 04:48 AM
Wellll stefan said that they tested on Windows 98, 2000 and Vista only if im not wrong...

You're right. He said he's going to probably have to install XP to debug the bringing to front issue.

theHAWKER
07-14-2007, 04:50 AM
I have an XP and its working fine for me...

DustyPorViva
07-14-2007, 05:21 AM
I don't have this problem, but I have a problem with the playerlist insisting on drawing above everything else. So I have to close my playerlist before I open something else because it'll keep popping up over it, which seems like the same problem as this. This is on XP pro.

theHAWKER
07-14-2007, 06:49 AM
I don't have this problem, but I have a problem with the playerlist insisting on drawing above everything else. So I have to close my playerlist before I open something else because it'll keep popping up over it, which seems like the same problem as this. This is on XP pro.

yeah same