PDA

View Full Version : Colored PM's in the task bar.

Dean
07-14-2007, 02:27 AM
It seems the only colored bubbles I'm receiving are the blue ones. It's not needed, but I'd personally like to see corresponding bubbles (yellow for private messages, blue for mass messages, green for guild messages) to what type of message you're receiving, with private messages having a priority.

Trivial, but it's easier for notification I guess.

Twinny
07-14-2007, 09:56 AM
It seems the only colored bubbles I'm receiving are the blue ones. It's not needed, but I'd personally like to see corresponding bubbles (yellow for private messages, blue for mass messages, green for guild messages) to what type of message you're receiving, with private messages having a priority.

Trivial, but it's easier for notification I guess.

Linux RC has the one pm colour problem as well :p

OMGosh
07-19-2007, 11:52 PM
This is a useless waste of time, kthx. =]

We don't need them color-coordinated, it's annoying enough when you get more than 1 PM.

UberModeKappa
07-20-2007, 12:34 AM
This is a useless waste of time, kthx. =]

We don't need them color-coordinated, it's annoying enough when you get more than 1 PM.

It's not useless. I'd like to know when i have a pm and still be able to have mass messages enabled.

Angel_Light
07-20-2007, 12:44 AM
this has been posted before, it's for all versions of V5

CheeToS2
07-20-2007, 12:46 AM
Personally I think it would be nice if there was an option to only make the tray icon blink if you get a PM, instead of for PMs and masses.