PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the playerlist

LoneAngelIbesu
07-13-2007, 09:59 PM
First problem:

None of my windows maximize. If you look at the first picture, you can see that the window is maximized, but because of the playerlist, it's not filling the ENTIRE screen.

Second problem:
When Graal DOES maximize, there's a black bar (quite wide and obvious) where the playerlist goes. Is there any way to UNDOCK the playerlist, like there was supposed to be?

Skyld
07-13-2007, 10:02 PM
First problem:
Second problem:
When Graal DOES maximize, there's a black bar (quite wide and obvious) where the playerlist goes.
This is deliberately like this I think; guest users can get more screen space by purchasing a subscription.

ReBorn_Spirit
07-13-2007, 10:43 PM
This is deliberately like this I think; guest users can get more screen space by purchasing a subscription.

You mean for the graal window. I think he was talking about things like internet explorer or something not being able to maximize to the screen resolution from the player list being docked to the side.

First problem:

"None of my windows maximize..."

Admins
07-13-2007, 10:43 PM
It says "Trial mode - limited size" :)

JkWhoSaysNi
07-13-2007, 10:45 PM
Is there any reason for not allowing trials to make the window bigger?

It seems like a rather random restriction.

theHAWKER
07-13-2007, 10:54 PM
LOL ITS SOO FUNNY, THE RESTRICTIONS ON ZONE XD!!!!!

you cant be a medic? and your head cant have big white hair xD
graal 5 = REALY GLICHY!!! (and kinda dumb)

LoneAngelIbesu
07-13-2007, 10:57 PM
If you look at the first picture, you'll notice that Photoshop 7 is open and maximized. Look at the bottom bar for Photoshop, and you'll see that it cuts off. It does this with EVERY application when Graal is open.

Also, ValDev shouldn't have a limited window since it's supposed to be a dedicated server.