PDA

View Full Version : Empress

Morinya
06-17-2007, 11:42 PM
So for the third time this thread will be made, maybe this time Strom won't remove it.
Samurai has a new Empress, we don't really know much about her yet except that her account name is: Elisium....

Crono
06-17-2007, 11:47 PM
So for the third time this thread will be made, maybe this time Strom won't remove it.
Samurai has a new Empress, we don't really know much about her yet except that her account name is: Elisium....

If he closes it again, report to Darlene159 or something.

Tigairius
06-18-2007, 12:09 AM
we don't really know much about her yet except that her account name is: Elisium....

And that she's empress of Samurai ;)

Stromstedt
06-18-2007, 12:11 AM
Actually her old account was Endemione. Look at Forest, miss princess, she has been in Forest for a long time. ^^ I think some people need to really think before they talk. It is "Claire Bible".

If he closes it again, report to Darlene159 or something.

Mydia needs to think and look in the mirror before she posts next time commenting on someone elses' laziness or whatever. ^^

cyan3
06-18-2007, 12:24 AM
she has been in Forest for a long time.

She joined Forest on the 14th of March 2007 you call that a long time? I sure don't.

Stromstedt
06-18-2007, 12:29 AM
She joined Forest on the 14th of March 2007 you call that a long time? I sure don't.

She was in it before that time, Felix. Ask Draxx, John, Robert, Tig, or anybody else. ^^

Googi
06-18-2007, 12:53 AM
Actually her old account was Endemione. Look at Forest, miss princess, she has been in Forest for a long time.

Wait, being in another kingdom for a long time now qualifies a person for high rank?

cyan3
06-18-2007, 01:02 AM
She was in it before that time, Felix. Ask Draxx, John, Robert, Tig, or anybody else. ^^

I know who she is and i know she's been in Forest a long time but i was just showing that your information was wrong.

bioboi
06-18-2007, 01:10 AM
Wait, being in another kingdom for a long time now qualifies a person for high rank?

Exactly. But Strom doesn't seem to realize how ****ty it is, to make someone brand new to the kingdom 2nd in charge.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-18-2007, 02:51 AM
Congratulations Claire.

Morinya
06-18-2007, 08:54 AM
Actually her old account was Endemione. Look at Forest, miss princess, she has been in Forest for a long time. ^^ I think some people need to really think before they talk. It is "Claire Bible".

Mydia needs to think and look in the mirror before she posts next time commenting on someone elses' laziness or whatever. ^^

If you would have posted the news we might have known who she was, but you didn't so I asked around on gk yesterday and nobody knew who she was. If you wouldn't have closed the other thread you wouldn't have seen that I said: "I hope it's someone who made a new account".
Besides I don't see what I posted wrong, there is nothing wrong with saying we don't know much about the Empress yet, it is YOUR job to inform us about such things so don't blame us for not knowing things.
It's your own fault threads like these are made.

Stromstedt
06-18-2007, 10:32 AM

Look at Mydia and your own kingdom, Googi. ^^

If you would have posted the news we might have known who she was, but you didn't so I asked around on gk yesterday and nobody knew who she was. If you wouldn't have closed the other thread you wouldn't have seen that I said: "I hope it's someone who made a new account".
Besides I don't see what I posted wrong, there is nothing wrong with saying we don't know much about the Empress yet, it is YOUR job to inform us about such things so don't blame us for not knowing things.
It's your own fault threads like these are made.

Yes, it may be my job, however, it doesn't mean I don't have a life. Sometimes I don't have time to type up pages of stories like you.. Maybe if you had a job, had to take care of your sick grandma dying from cancer in real life, and you were training for a manager's position, then you would understand that. I doubt that will ever happen to you, therefore, you will be a critic on others' actions forever. ^^

Morinya
06-18-2007, 12:05 PM

Yes, it may be my job, however, it doesn't mean I don't have a life. Sometimes I don't have time to type up pages of stories like you.. Maybe if you had a job, had to take care of your sick grandma dying from cancer in real life, and you were training for a manager's position, then you would understand that. I doubt that will ever happen to you, therefore, you will be a critic on others' actions forever. ^^

And again you assume things you don't know anything about, I'm sorry I don't work because I'm not that stupid to quit school when I know I can earn a lot more than you ever will if I do another 6 years of univeristy. And I have time to write stuff because I have exams.
I'm sorry that your grandma is sick but don't use her as an excuse to write something that takes 2 minutes while you seem to have a lot of spare time to go sit on gk insulting people and asking them to get naked on msn for you. If you call that a life you're a sad person.

Stromstedt
06-18-2007, 04:35 PM
And again you assume things you don't know anything about, I'm sorry I don't work because I'm not that stupid to quit school when I know I can earn a lot more than you ever will if I do another 6 years of univeristy. And I have time to write stuff because I have exams.
I'm sorry that your grandma is sick but don't use her as an excuse to write something that takes 2 minutes while you seem to have a lot of spare time to go sit on gk insulting people and asking them to get naked on msn for you. If you call that a life you're a sad person.

Technically, I will earn more than you ever will, considering the fact that I am a pilot in training with my instrument rating. I will have enough hours (approximately 1500 hours) in 3 years and not 6. :) Look up the salary of an airline pilot and you'll be surprised at how much more I will own you ;).

dude2020
06-18-2007, 04:53 PM
So this thread went to empress to how much a person will own the other in salary... *cough*flamefest*cough*

Crono
06-18-2007, 04:59 PM
Not really a flame fest, just arguing. Imo it's not right to randomly have someone go from nothing to Queen, but then again girls don't really play Graal so you can't blame him.

Sam
06-18-2007, 05:20 PM
At the moment I don't think a change of the leadership is needed. Stromstedt doesn't harm his kingdom just because he choose an empress of his choice. He manage the kingdom and she supports him, let's see if they are doing well.

Ravenblade1979
06-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Gratz to the new Empress and to Strom.

Tigairius
06-19-2007, 12:57 AM
Best of luck to Samurai's new Empress! <3

Stromstedt
06-19-2007, 03:29 AM
At the moment I don't think a change of the leadership is needed. Stromstedt doesn't harm his kingdom just because he choose an empress of his choice. He manage the kingdom and she supports him, let's see if they are doing well.

Thanks Sam, you are always so supportive! At least you know how are I am trying other than those that fail to look. ^^

Googi
06-19-2007, 04:57 AM

Yeah some shmuck became Empress. Sucks.