PDA

View Full Version : New Heirs To the Throne!

Stromstedt
06-05-2007, 11:52 PM
The crowd cheered as the emperor addressed the crowd of lively Samurai as he announced and introduced the two new heirs to the throne of the girls that he had adopted, Lucia and Sarah Hiroshima. He knew these girls would do great as leaders and also in assisting with the kingdom. He smiled as he said, "Today is a day of happiness. A day with two new heirs to the throne and much joy in my life... These two girls, Lucia and Sarah, will perhaps one day lead this country when I am not able to. They will be learning very much in their new position from me myself and some others of high positions of whom in which I trust. May Samurai grow stronger with every breath we may take!" He drew a katana and raised it high above his head, cheering as the Samurai people cheered with joy and happiness as they continued to celebrate.

LilacStar
06-06-2007, 12:01 AM
You suck. D:

Newbie_p2p
06-06-2007, 12:03 AM
You suck. D:

That was uncalled for.

Googi
06-06-2007, 06:07 AM
Lucia and Sarah Hiroshima

lolwho?

Ravenblade1979
06-06-2007, 07:29 PM
That was uncalled for.

Don't mind Star when she don't like something she gets like this. Trust me been there a few times..but she could also be joking.

Heck the one day she tried to get Dayaa kingdom pillored by a high judge who had his account hacked.

And lets not forget her going behind people's backs.

Crimson2005
06-06-2007, 08:25 PM
That was uncalled for.

You suck.

Morinya
06-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Just wondering do they both have gold now because last time I saw them one of them was a trial...

Googi
06-06-2007, 10:16 PM
Just wondering do they both have gold now because last time I saw them one of them was a trial...

Who are they?

Ravenblade1979
06-06-2007, 11:16 PM
one does..one had her other account banned for a reason.

Morinya
06-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Who are they?
Just 2 new players...

Ravenblade1979
06-07-2007, 05:58 PM
newer then the both of us Mydia

Stromstedt
06-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Actually, they are both older players. Ask anyone that knows them. They just don't revolve their life around Graal (they have a life). I knew them for over a year on GK. Lucia is cutebunny and she ran out of gold, therefore she started a new account.

bioboi
06-08-2007, 02:21 AM
It's great when two people that have never been in the kingdom get the kingdom.

kia345
06-08-2007, 02:50 AM
I'd rather people like that than an extremely old player. Good to mix things up and get new blood

cyan3
06-08-2007, 10:38 AM
I'd rather people like that than an extremely old player. Good to mix things up and get new blood

But won't an older player have more experience on how to run a kingdom than a newer player?

bioboi
06-08-2007, 10:53 AM

It's fine to get newer people in there, but the fact is that they weren't even in the kingdom.

Ravenblade1979
06-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Actually it would make more sense to have older players but also you can mold newer players and they aren't as greedy.

cyan3
06-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Actually it would make more sense to have older players but also you can mold newer players and they aren't as greedy.

Newer players can learn and get experience from the older players first but a new player who knows nothing about how to run a kingdom is a bad idea.

And who ever said older players were greedy?

Crono
06-08-2007, 08:21 PM
girls

lol you wish

LilacStar
06-09-2007, 01:41 AM
For all of your information the "You suck" comment was meant as a joke. -_- It was meant in jest.

Ravenblade1979
06-09-2007, 04:49 PM
For all of your information the "You suck" comment was meant as a joke. -_- It was meant in jest.

Yup I suck :D

I still don't get why he did that though.

Stromstedt
06-11-2007, 05:16 PM
For all of you that seem confused, amazed, insulted, and offended by me making them heirs to the throne doesn't mean that I am giving up Samurai or anything. I am just the only person in royalty of Samurai at the moment. I could have chosen to make someone else the heir, yes, but hardly anybody is active and therefore I have get assistance somehow. Yes, star, you are just offended that I made those two heirs, but you are just jealous because you want the throne for yourself and you made that quite obvious which will mostly likely mean that you will never get the kingdom, seeing that kingdom leaders can't get jealous over greed. Especially the way you have been acting gives me more of a reason to blacklist you.

The fact is, they aren't even princesses yet, look at their rank! They are just my adopted daughters with the right to add, that is about it. Their rank title is "Young Noble" if you are blind or you can't figure it out. (which seems to be almost everybody complaining in this thread)

Also, to the people that have been complaining about me having Samurai not being like every other kingdom... You people need to seriously think about what you are saying. Royalty came and went in Forest such as Princess Victoria, Princess Mydia, Prince Situs. You need to really think about what you say before you say it. Most of the people complaining about it are in either Forest or Zormite, so before you all start getting your pants on tight and such, look at your own kingdom and complain about them first.

For those of you who are reading this saying, "I never meant to mean it like that!" Well, if your main aim was to look in it for my best interest, then thank you for your concern. Those of you who says that bring new people in to mix things up, that is a true statement, however, these people aren't new and have played for a while. When you get someone that is newer to running a kingdom and such, you can teach them to do anything and whatever you teach them to do, they will be good at. Believe it or not, look it up so you don't think I am a liar.

Thanks.

kia345
06-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Storm we need something to complain about, you didn't do anything wrong, we just refuse to agree with you and need something to argue and insult each other about

Morinya
06-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Also, to the people that have been complaining about me having Samurai not being like every other kingdom... You people need to seriously think about what you are saying. Royalty came and went in Forest such as Princess Victoria, Princess Mydia, Prince Situs. You need to really think about what you say before you say it. Most of the people complaining about it are in either Forest or Zormite, so before you all start getting your pants on tight and such, look at your own kingdom and complain about them first.

Sorry I don't think you know what you're talking about in that piece....

Stromstedt
06-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Sorry I don't think you know what you're talking about in that piece....

Actually, I know exactly what I am talking about. Kingdom hopping isn't a good reason to get a rank up. Call it experience or whatever, I call it disloyal.

Morinya
06-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Actually, I know exactly what I am talking about. Kingdom hopping isn't a good reason to get a rank up. Call it experience or whatever, I call it disloyal.

What kingdom hopping? Only time I changed a kingdom I got a less important rank so what are you reffering to as leaving for a higher rank? If you wish to bash people on the forums atleast get some facts, you won't get them by asuming things only by reading posts. (if you can read of course)

Ravenblade1979
06-11-2007, 05:57 PM
Strom I really don't see you doing much besides Dev for your kingdom. Yes I see you on with rank but I don't see you massing trying to get new blood into Samurai. I see you running around being a idiot. And before you bash Zormite keep in mine that while the Emporer is away I'm in charge which means stuff is getting done. I am bringing in new people.

Samurai is dead. Its time for you to step down and let someone else rule it instead. Its the same with Dustari. John's barely on and many a time I have mentioned that he should step down...not because he don't have kingdom members but because he's not doing anything with it. He's keeping the position because he's comfortable with it. Its the same with samurai and forest.

Strom its sad when members of Samurai goto people in Zormite and say they will probably come to our kingdom because of what your doing..or should I say not doing. And no war isn't the answer. Kingdom events, recruiting new blood etc is what you need.

Gratz on getting two young bloods but since when do you allow someone who had their account banned into the kingdom.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-11-2007, 06:09 PM
I am bringing in new people.

Quality before quantity.

Ravenblade1979
06-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Quality before quantity.

We have rules that we go by for new people who want in.

Morinya
06-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Quality before quantity.

Samurai doesn't have quality or quantity...

Stromstedt
06-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Samurai doesn't have quality or quantity...

Depends how you define both which means you definitely aren't cut out for Samurai. :)

Ravenblade1979
06-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Depends how you define both which means you definitely aren't cut out for Samurai. :)

It don't matter what you think Strom. You should get more active that way people won't start leaving or try to overthrow you which will happen. You think that position your in gives you anything more then what you can do..nope it can't.

Morinya
06-11-2007, 07:32 PM

quantity: more than 3 active players
quality: People who actually do something for the kingdom and that are able to RP instead of pking all the time.

bioboi
06-11-2007, 07:35 PM
quality: People who actually do something for the kingdom and that are able to RP instead of pking all the time.

Who cares about RPing. There's no point in it.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-11-2007, 08:09 PM
GG. RPing on GK died years ago.
The server is all about PKing and trading now.

Ravenblade1979
06-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Who cares about RPing. There's no point in it.

Like i told other people like you..you want all pking go pwn ppl on Zone or Zodiac..thats what they are there for.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-11-2007, 08:12 PM
Graal IS a PKing game.
In the end it's all about having the biggest genitals.

Ravenblade1979
06-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Yeah well go to Valikloria or however its spelled and thell them that Graal is a pking game..they will laugh you out of the server.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-11-2007, 08:21 PM
Go to UN, N-Pulse, Classic, Delteria, Era, Atlantis, Zone, Graal X, Ol' West, yadayada and tell them that Graal is an RPing game. They will lame you to death while doing ctrl+L.

Gothika
06-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Go to UN, N-Pulse, Classic, Delteria, Era, Atlantis, Zone, Graal X, Ol' West, yadayada and tell them that Graal is an RPing game. They will lame you to death while doing ctrl+L.

Yeah, that happens.

bioboi
06-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Yeah well go to Valikloria or however its spelled and thell them that Graal is a pking game..they will laugh you out of the server.

Exactly Valikloria is the RP server, not GK. If you fellows would really want to rp go to valikloria the RP server rather then GK, which is a pk server ;)

Ravenblade1979
06-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Exactly Valikloria is the RP server, not GK. If you fellows would really want to rp go to valikloria the RP server rather then GK, which is a pk server ;)

Plain and simple people DO RP on GK...stop trying to crush that. if you want it all pk then ask stefan to turn everything into a pk area...get rid of pmode.

kia345
06-11-2007, 08:31 PM
GG. RPing on GK died years ago.
The server is all about PKing and trading now.

There's only like 7-10 people in constant bmode bebe, it's not even remotely all about PKing

Felix_Xenophobe
06-11-2007, 08:33 PM
There's only like 7-10 people in constant bmode bebe, it's not even remotely all about PKing

Then again there are like 20 regular players.

kia345
06-11-2007, 08:35 PM
and 5 out of that 7-10 PKers are idling.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-11-2007, 08:39 PM
And you're telling me that the other 10 people are lolrping?

Ravenblade1979
06-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Then again there are like 20 regular players.

You did fail math right...that makes from 35-50% of the server for pkers..thats not even 51% which is a majority thing..in fact if I were to look right now there is probably 25-30% pkers and the rest non.

Oh yes this is really a pkers server *says it sarcastically*

Felix_Xenophobe
06-11-2007, 08:42 PM
15% of the server is lolrping.
15% vs 35-50%?
gg.

kia345
06-11-2007, 08:43 PM
And you're telling me that the other 10 people are lolrping?

Some people do attempt to RP, and you don't seem to be pking right now

EDIT: keep in mind half the Pkers are idling

Felix_Xenophobe
06-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Some people do attempt to RP, and you don't seem to be pking right now

I'm busy replying to this thread.

Morinya
06-11-2007, 08:48 PM
I'm busy replying to this thread.

Stop replying, it's not the point of this thread to discuss things like these.
Make a new thread if you want to keep talking about it.

cyan3
06-11-2007, 08:54 PM

Graal Kingdoms is a relaxed RP server you only have to RP if you are in a kingdom and even then you don't RP all the time.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Stop replying, it's not the point of this thread to discuss things like these.
Make a new thread if you want to keep talking about it.

You lolrpers started this whole discussion.

Ravenblade1979
06-11-2007, 09:03 PM
You lolrpers started this whole discussion.

No actually bioboi did.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-11-2007, 09:05 PM

That's the post that triggered this discussion.

Morinya
06-11-2007, 11:38 PM
That's the post that triggered this discussion.

Strom asked the question don't blame me for explaining something he didn't understand:)
however my post had nothing to do about what you're talking about... my post didn't say gk was an rp server or a pk server.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-11-2007, 11:50 PM
If you want to discuss RP vs PK post in my Lolrp thread instead of in this one.

Tigairius
06-12-2007, 06:00 AM
You did fail math right...that makes from 35-50% of the server for pkers..thats not even 51% which is a majority thing..in fact if I were to look right now there is probably 25-30% pkers and the rest non.

Oh yes this is really a pkers server *says it sarcastically*

For the past seven hours, ever hour I did /who every hour, recorded the percentage of bmoders each time, averaged it out and there is only 22% of the average GK population on bmode, therefore you "did fail math right" too.

kia345
06-12-2007, 06:04 AM
Hey Tig, he didn't say 'bmoders' he said 'pkers.'

Most people on Gk, pmode or bmode, are idling/talking/trading, so they don't count as pkers do they? They're not pking. Maybe you failed at reading?

Tigairius
06-12-2007, 06:08 AM
Yes I see you on with rank but I don't see you massing trying to get new blood into Samurai. I see you running around being a idiot. And before you bash Zormite keep in mine that while the Emporer is away I'm in charge which means stuff is getting done. I am bringing in new people.

Don't even get me started on your crappy antics, Ravenblade.

Hey Tig, he didn't say 'bmoders' he said 'pkers.'

Most people on Gk, pmode or bmode, are idling/talking/trading, so they don't count as pkers do they? They're not pking. Maybe you failed at reading?

I'm sorry, how do present an honest percentage of "pkers"? Please explain, realistically.

kia345
06-12-2007, 06:37 AM
I'm sorry, how do present an honest percentage of "pkers"? Please explain, realistically.

Explain how can assume that because they're in bmode they're pking? I'm in bmode all the time but rarely pk. Oops, looks like Tig's wrong about pkers and bmoders.

You only did that in an attempt to prove Raven wrong, and you failed. Simply look at their level. Almost all of the bmoders look like this '(insidemain_trading1.nw) W.' From this I can be 100% sure they're not pking.

Before you start ranting about other people being wrong, do some research for yourself.

Tigairius
06-12-2007, 08:47 AM
Explain how can assume that because they're in bmode they're pking? I'm in bmode all the time but rarely pk. Oops, looks like Tig's wrong about pkers and bmoders.

You only did that in an attempt to prove Raven wrong, and you failed. Simply look at their level. Almost all of the bmoders look like this '(insidemain_trading1.nw) W.' From this I can be 100% sure they're not pking.

Before you start ranting about other people being wrong, do some research for yourself.
Obviously there are not going to be any PKers in peaceful mode, and just because they're not constantly doesn't mean they don't PK. I am positive Ravenblade didn't count how many people were PKing at the moment, then figure out the percentage of people that were PKing vs the percentage of people who wern't. Oops, looks like you're an idiot.

Also, take a look at this:

Players:
4jordan4 the (insidemain_trading1.nw) P
DesirableDreams the pwnz0rz (insidemain_trading1.nw) P
Smogy29 the (pirates.gmap) P
Chris500 the <3's Steph (g2k2dungeonmain.gmap) W
mackyisback the (battlearena.gmap) P
blackfires the (insidemain_trading1.nw) P
Al383 the (g2k2petcave2.gmap) P
Sky the LeeTnEss (insidemain_hotaru_magicshop8.nw) W
Elisium the (insidemain_trading1.nw) P
Tigairius the God of GK Economy (insidemain_trading1.nw) P
warrioraaap the (main.gmap) W
Ohnstad the Wtf? (main.gmap) P
EricCartman the (g2k2dungeonmain.gmap) P
troublesum5 the (pirates.gmap) P
Achtung the (g2k2dungeonmain.gmap) P
Hypershadow9 the (main.gmap) P
Machleave the (g2k2dungeonmain.gmap) P
MikeyJJ the (main.gmap) P
shrimps the Obsessive Compulsive (insidemain_hotaru_magicshop8.nw) W
Evilpumpkin the (main.gmap) P
lardy227 the (forest.gmap) P
Lylic the Nub (mines4.gmap) P
Xeph0ria the (insidemain_trading1.nw) P
theunknown the (insidemain_trading1.nw) P
igloo183 the (main.gmap) P
Bladeheart2 the (main.gmap) P
Destructo104 the (insidemain_farming.nw) P
bioboi the Shogun (insidemain_trading1.nw) W
mjm197 the (main.gmap) P
edge11110 the (samurai.gmap) P
ManDown the (main.gmap) P
radagasty the (insidemain_start.nw) P
jacobownz07 the (main.gmap) P

Ravenblade1979
06-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Yeah tig that was during when you did stuff. At one point there was 28%.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-12-2007, 05:38 PM
'LOL ONE TIME WHEN NO ONE SAW THERE WERE LIKE 1000 BMODERS ONLINE AND ALL OF THEM IDLED IN TRADE1 OR SLEPT IN A PLAYERHOUSE LOLOL

jonnyrocks2
06-12-2007, 06:29 PM
'LOL ONE TIME WHEN NO ONE SAW THERE WERE LIKE 1000 BMODERS ONLINE AND ALL OF THEM IDLED IN TRADE1 OR SLEPT IN A PLAYERHOUSE LOLOL

SRSLY?!

At one point I think that was true for around 100 Bmoders a while back. >_<

Felix_Xenophobe
06-12-2007, 06:47 PM
You're lucky to even see 10 bmoders online nowadays.
And half or more of them are in CP so that leaves about 2-5 for me to pk.

kia345
06-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Then it's not a pk server.

cyan3
06-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Then it's not a pk server.

Graal Kingdoms was not made for the purpose of pking because of the kingdom system thats why Napkin will find it hard to pk at most times because he is a member of the Crescent Pirates. Many people think we should have a new pking system where everybody can pk everybody but that will also clash the kingdom system we already have now.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-12-2007, 07:40 PM
I'd like something similar to Zodiac's system (no, not a "let's anal the new player"-system) where 2 players on the same tag can't hurt each other (me and Felix both being on CP tag can't hurt each other, but if I take the tag off I can beat the living crap out of him).
That would make things a lot more interesting.

Ravenblade1979
06-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Then how about aboloshing the kingdoms and take away pmode...would that make you and all the other lamers feel good?

Felix_Xenophobe
06-12-2007, 09:44 PM
It would make me feel awesome.

Tigairius
06-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Then how about aboloshing the kingdoms and take away pmode...would that make you and all the other lamers feel good?

Ravenblade, you're so passionate, how'd you become so cool? :cool:

cyan3
06-12-2007, 10:03 PM

Just because your in bmode doesn't make you a "lamer" most people in bmode don't just attack any old guy that is sitting around.

kia345
06-12-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm in bmode all the time to give you guys some random person to attack

Ravenblade1979
06-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Just because your in bmode doesn't make you a "lamer" most people in bmode don't just attack any old guy that is sitting around.

Quite a few do Felix. You just don't see it.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-12-2007, 10:41 PM
That old man shouldn't be in bmode in the first place.
If you can't take the heat..

kia345
06-12-2007, 10:43 PM
That old man's trying to give the whinny bmoders who complain about lack of targets something to do.

Crimson2005
06-12-2007, 10:44 PM
Okay, if it isn't about pking, then why spend hundreds of hours getting weapons, items and prepping the weapons?

Felix_Xenophobe
06-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Okay, if it isn't about pking, then why spend hundreds of hours getting weapons, items and prepping the weapons?

w0rd

Morinya
06-12-2007, 11:16 PM

I don't know I like pixels?

Crimson2005
06-12-2007, 11:20 PM
I don't know I like pixels?

I can't argue with that, I lose.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-12-2007, 11:21 PM
I can't argue with that, I lose.

You give up 2 ez

Morinya
06-12-2007, 11:26 PM
You give up 2 ez

That's what pkers do.

(now don't expect an answer on the post you're going to write when you read this because i'll be studying for my exams)

Felix_Xenophobe
06-12-2007, 11:38 PM
That's what pkers do.

(now don't expect an answer on the post you're going to write when you read this because i'll be studying for my exams)

He's a PModer4lyf yo

Crimson2005
06-12-2007, 11:39 PM
That's right, I don't pk, but thats what i play for. I want to be able to later on.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Exactly. I'm sure a lot of other players think the same way.
And I'm sure that most of the new players on GK don't think about the server like "Lol let's rp" when they first start.

E: SOMETHING2ADD

Gothika
06-13-2007, 12:11 AM
Yeah, people don't like B.Mode when they're a low level. I used to hate it.
But then I started leveling and decided to go into B.Mode and its just somthing extra to do if you get bored of doing maps and lord hunting.

Morinya
06-13-2007, 04:28 PM
Yeah, people don't like B.Mode when they're a low level. I used to hate it.
But then I started leveling and decided to go into B.Mode and its just somthing extra to do if you get bored of doing maps and lord hunting.

You said it right, I never said pking shouldn't be allowe don gk. I have nothing against people who wish to pk but that doesn't mean GK is a pk server like some of you think. Kingdoms are for RP the rest is for pking if you ask me.

Ravenblade1979
06-13-2007, 05:32 PM
You said it right, I never said pking shouldn't be allowe don gk. I have nothing against people who wish to pk but that doesn't mean GK is a pk server like some of you think. Kingdoms are for RP the rest is for pking if you ask me.

Oh wait they are going to argue thats not right. Watch its coming.

Crono
06-13-2007, 05:54 PM
Kingdoms are for RP the rest is for pking if you ask me.

Kingdoms is about leveling your character up so you can pwn people. RPing is a small side thing thats not even properly enforced. You want RP? Go take a look at Val, THATS a server for RP. Not GK.

I mean, seriously speaking, how much of GK's population actually RPs? Running around on tag typing in proper grammar is NOT RPing.

Ravenblade1979
06-13-2007, 08:13 PM
Kingdoms is about leveling your character up so you can pwn people. RPing is a small side thing thats not even properly enforced. You want RP? Go take a look at Val, THATS a server for RP. Not GK.

I mean, seriously speaking, how much of GK's population actually RPs? Running around on tag typing in proper grammar is NOT RPing.

See I told you Mydia.

Frankly if you want that type of server (pking) then let them bring zodiac up to gold or take away pmode and the kingdoms that way you have your wish..but I don't hear of anyone suggesting it...strange isn't it.

Tigairius
06-13-2007, 08:39 PM
See I told you Mydia.

SEE? I TOLD YOU SO!!!! NANANANANANA

But Crono has a point, few people ACTUALLY RP on GK anymore

cyan3
06-13-2007, 09:06 PM
few people ACTUALLY RP on GK anymore

I must say that RPing has died out, not as many people RP as they once did but they are a few people who try to RP when they have to chance to.

Crimson2005
06-13-2007, 11:55 PM
Frankly if you want that type of server (pking) then let them bring zodiac up to gold.
If you want RPing let them bring valikorlia up to gold? :confused: :confused:

Tigairius
06-14-2007, 12:20 AM
If you want RPing let them bring valikorlia up to gold? :confused: :confused:

Absolutely not. That's absurd.

Crimson2005
06-14-2007, 12:22 AM
I know, but Raven said if you want PKing bring zod up to gold. I was trying to make him realising what he was saying

kia345
06-14-2007, 07:39 PM
Grats to the new heirs!

Ravenblade1979
06-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Hope the new heirs actually do a good job..

Tigairius
06-14-2007, 08:31 PM
Yeah GO NEW HEIRS!

Ravenblade1979
07-15-2007, 06:50 PM
BTW where are the heirs....and for that matter where is the new empress and strom.

kia345
07-15-2007, 06:51 PM
Empress was on last night, Strom was on Delteria a few minutes ago

Ravenblade1979
07-15-2007, 06:56 PM
Good for them and I see strom on right now...funny that Samurai is pretty inactive. I would think its time for Samurai to become active or get a leader who will keep it active.

bioboi
07-18-2007, 07:13 AM
;)

Cubical
07-18-2007, 08:22 AM
Good for them and I see strom on right now...funny that Samurai is pretty inactive. I would think its time for Samurai to become active or get a leader who will keep it active.
Why because everyone below level 10 isn't in it like CP and Zormite? sryplztryagn

Ravenblade1979
07-18-2007, 06:05 PM
Why because everyone below level 10 isn't in it like CP and Zormite? sryplztryagn

Yeah they are inactive. Pretty much tells you what everyone above level 10 in samurai is like. pretty pathetic.

kia345
07-18-2007, 06:07 PM
At least Zormite's level 10s are active el oh el.

Cubical
07-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Yeah they are inactive. Pretty much tells you what everyone above level 10 in samurai is like. pretty pathetic.

Lets war and see what good your level 10s are, Just because we don't wear our tags don't mean we aren't on.

Ravenblade1979
07-19-2007, 12:02 AM
Lets war and see what good your level 10s are, Just because we don't wear our tags don't mean we aren't on.

Lol think your big and bad because you lame people. You aren't. Besides alot of diff level people are always active in Zormite. Not my problem your not on to see it all the time.

kia345
07-19-2007, 12:38 AM
I think Googi's the only remotely active high-level person in Zormite...

Morinya
07-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Why are we still talking about this, seriously Samurai is dead let's stop talking about it it has no use.

Also it's not because a kingdom has some high lvl's it's active it's the opposite kingdoms with a lot of low lvl's are more active than the one's with 3 high lvl's.
Zormite may have a lot of noobs but atleast it's active.

RealJuggernaut
01-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Why are we still talking about this, seriously Samurai is dead let's stop talking about it it has no use.

Also it's not because a kingdom has some high lvl's it's active it's the opposite kingdoms with a lot of low lvl's are more active than the one's with 3 high lvl's.
Zormite may have a lot of noobs but atleast it's active.

samurai has loxeus now.. which makes it the greatest.

and incase you havent noticed, a kingdom may have a lot of low levels that are active-- which in turn makes the kingdom active, but thats just a bunch of active noobs (CP, for example).

cyan3
01-13-2008, 12:41 PM

and incase you havent noticed, a kingdom may have a lot of low levels that are active-- which in turn makes the kingdom active, but thats just a bunch of active noobs (CP, for example).

Incase you havent noticed, this thread has been dead for 6 months.

Elizabeth
01-13-2008, 10:38 PM
im a level 10
bam

RealJuggernaut
01-14-2008, 01:20 AM
Incase you havent noticed, this thread has been dead for 6 months.

you make me wanna bring back threads that died 6 years ago

lets get married elizabeth irl

ViperZakuto
01-14-2008, 09:16 AM

active noobs that will eventually become active players.... some will probably eventually become "old players"

If you don't take in newer players... who is goin to replace the inactive characters when there gone?

Ziro_of_the_Turks
01-14-2008, 09:39 AM
you make me wanna bring back threads that died 6 years ago

lets get married elizabeth irl

How old are you?

Isn't Elizabeth a little girl?

Maybe you should get forum banned too for trying to hit on children.

Gothika
01-14-2008, 10:44 AM
How old are you?

Isn't Elizabeth a little girl?

Maybe you should get forum banned too for trying to hit on children.

Yeah, she's like 12 I think. And err.. he's 19.
Maybe he was one of the dudes on How to Catch a preditor.

Ziro_of_the_Turks
01-14-2008, 12:59 PM
Yeah, she's like 12 I think. And err.. he's 19.
Maybe he was one of the dudes on How to Catch a preditor.

I don't know where the rest of you are from, but where I live, that calls for one course of action:

BAN IRL

CABAL49
01-15-2008, 12:04 AM
Elizabeth is like, everyones little sister here, so yea. Don't mess with Graal's little sister.

cyan3
01-15-2008, 01:28 AM
Elizabeth is like, everyones little sister here, so yea. Don't mess with Graal's little sister.

Or her big brother Stephen will come and own you.

RealJuggernaut
01-15-2008, 07:51 AM
ok.. lets see
1) simple joke? i have no idea how old she is; nor do i care-- am i not allowed to simply say 'lets get married'? obviously i wouldnt anyways, if i did i wouldnt just throw it out there like that. L2P
2) ***** @ ziro, sorry bud but im laughing at you
3) and viper, no, 96% of noobs now will stay as noobs, not because they are noobs at heart, but just because theres no way to progress in gk unless you get lucky or are inherently pimp (aka me).

ViperZakuto
01-15-2008, 08:54 AM
yeah you go on thinkin that lol. Whatever helps you deal with how big of an ass you are.

If you work hard enough in this game you get stuff... that's not just getting lucky. some people do get lucky... but, most work hard for there items...

Ziro_of_the_Turks
01-15-2008, 09:16 AM
2) ***** @ ziro, sorry bud but im laughing at you

There's nothing to laugh about, you disgusting child-predator.

Then again, I suppose your kind has a twisted sense of humor and will laugh at anything.

RealJuggernaut
01-15-2008, 09:16 AM
wtf im not an ass, and you wouldnt be able to give me 1 example to prove it!

btw you are no longer a brownie nub

Ziro_of_the_Turks
01-15-2008, 09:19 AM

You PK people while they're AFK at the Dianecht altar.

RealJuggernaut
01-15-2008, 09:25 AM
HEY ZIRO GET ON TOPIC HERE GDAMN this thread is supposed to be focused on how im the heir to the samurai throne

Ziro_of_the_Turks
01-15-2008, 09:31 AM
HEY ZIRO GET ON TOPIC HERE GDAMN this thread is supposed to be focused on how im the heir to the samurai throne

o srry
right, back on topic

Well, i'm looking forward to this future where Prince Juggernaut of Samurai will lead a kingdom even though he doesn't even like RPing, so he probably just wants to look cool to a bunch of teenage boys who can look up to him, calling him "king"; since that's the only other purpose of kingdoms if you're not going to RP.

What is it with you and kids anyways?
Deprived of a childhood, or didn't get to live your "teen years" to the fullest? Trying to make up for it now?

Gothika
01-15-2008, 10:14 AM

This "Topic" was left alone 6 months ago.

You PK people while they're AFK at the Dianecht altar.

That kind of thing seems to happen a lot when newly appointed Samurai memebers are around :rolleyes:

Crimson2005
01-15-2008, 07:26 PM
inherently pimp
this is me too guys

ViperZakuto
01-15-2008, 08:14 PM

btw you are no longer a brownie nub

oh now... I'm no longer in a guild i joined just so a friend that put me in could start the guild. =O

Rufus
01-15-2008, 08:20 PM
My name is Sarah Hiroshima in real life, so this makes me pleased.

RealJuggernaut
01-15-2008, 10:28 PM
That kind of thing seems to happen a lot when newly appointed Samurai memebers are around :rolleyes:

he was the one who did it to me, nub.. i was unaware that you dont get d/ced for not moving anymore

and damn right i dont like rping, samurai would win every war if i lead it because id be like k go kill them til they drop their dias
and you guys would be like "oH, MY PORT SIDE IS GETTING AMBUSHED ((OH WAIT. PORT IS THE RIGHT SIDE OR THE LEFT SIDE?)). PLEASE, JUGGERNAUT CAN NOT BE STOPPED." which would prob take you 10 mins to write in the first place

kia345
01-15-2008, 10:30 PM
this is me too guys

You're actually funny/entertaining though.

Gothika
01-16-2008, 01:22 AM
id be like k go kill them til they drop their dias and you guys would be like "oH, MY PORT SIDE IS GETTING AMBUSHED ((OH WAIT. PORT IS THE RIGHT SIDE OR THE LEFT SIDE?)). PLEASE, JUGGERNAUT CAN NOT BE STOPPED." which would prob take you 10 mins to write in the first place

:whatever: Yeah... right.

Felix_Xenophobe
01-18-2008, 09:02 PM
it lives lols