PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I was wondering...

UnknownMasterMind
04-30-2007, 08:27 PM
I don't know if their are any other people out their, But if you are intrested in ganing, Then this thread could help you. I would like to know if you GFXer would coopertate and post some of your New/Old GFX here for people to Gani for practice, And to revive old GFX that were good and didn't make it.
(You can post any GFX to be ganied as long as it was not already Ganied for Zone.)

Only one Rule
Please post here only to say, You wish to join the Ganing, Or you are posting a GFX to be ganied. (sw11, If I recall wanted to Gani some stuff, If he is still here.)

And agian, Thank you for whoever contributes, And then I welcome other people to try to learn.(I just learned how to Gani myself.)

Sincerely,
Desear

Edit: Do not move this thread, As it is for Zone GFX and Ganing! (If you must move it, Forum PM me and I will delete it instead, As it will not help unless this stays in the "Zone" forums.)
Before, Anyone starts posting GFX(I got a feeling this thread will just die off, Unless I hunt thru the forums for GFX to post.), I would like whoever else wants to try and Gani/Learn to Gani to do this. Make a post stating that you want to Gani, Clearly, as in saying, "I would like to Gani some.", And to the GFX just post them, And leave a comment or something, But no spam.

UnknownMasterMind
04-30-2007, 09:55 PM
Here is an Example, This weapon was designed by Jo(Dante55555). He called it if I am not mistaken the N.I.3 Cannon(?). I need to ask him if this is ok, But I will post it here for now, And if he says "No", I will get another weapon from the GFX Threads.(This is until we get are "Frist"(I hope we do!) person to voluntarily post a weapon.)

Sincerely,
Desear

Jo's N.I.3 Cannon
The names of the images are in order,
zone_weapon_ni3cannon1.png -Purple One
zone_weapon_ni3cannon2.png -Blue One
zone_weapon_ni3cannon3.png -Purple & Green One
zone_weapon_ni3cannon4.png -Purple & Blue One

SayianOozaru
04-30-2007, 10:14 PM
Heres a few. :)

dude2020
04-30-2007, 10:22 PM
Who knows maybe if you're GANi's are good they will be added ;)

UnknownMasterMind
04-30-2007, 11:01 PM
Heres a few. :)

Well, Here are the First Few, It is of the Photon pistole, It is all the "Dual" Ganis, I will post the "Single" ganis next, And then in the last post, The Bullet.

Sincerely,
Desear

The name of the image which I used for the Gani is,
zone_weapon-photonpistole.png

EDIT: The Photon Bullet gani is also included.

Image:

UnknownMasterMind
04-30-2007, 11:02 PM
Now, Here are the "dual" Ganis.
(I had to double post because I had six attachments.)

Sincerely,
Desear

UnknownMasterMind
04-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Sorry for the triple post, Here are the "single" ganis.
(I had to triple post because of attachments)

Sincerely,
Desear

Now, I am done the "Photon Pistole", before I do the others, I need to know if the name is correct. The red one is called the "Assault Rifle", And the other is the? Please tell me the names.

Sincerely,
Desear

Darkdemon452
04-30-2007, 11:58 PM
Iwould look at them but seeing as how I have Windows Vista and It won't let me open Gani Thing so yea....>_<

Dante55555
05-01-2007, 12:12 AM
Do the Golden Rifle! I demand you! Oh and your free to take anything you want from me, aspecially my dignity :P Whats left of it anyway ;).

pooper200000
05-01-2007, 12:48 AM
I like them but you should probaly explain how to save the images so that people can view them?

UnknownMasterMind
05-01-2007, 01:25 AM
I like them but you should probaly explain how to save the images so that people can view them?

Can you view them yourself, And see the arms and everything? Some people said when they view it, You can't see the arms.

Sincerely,
Desear

Here is how to view it in steps, And if you can't see the arms tell me.

pooper200000
05-01-2007, 01:37 AM
Can you view them yourself, And see the arms and everything? Some people said when they view it, You can't see the arms.

Sincerely,
Desear

I can view the arms but not the weapons. You might want to explain where to save the images so that people can view the gani's

Switch
05-01-2007, 01:39 AM
HEY I CAN GANI TOO >_< I only will when I'm hired, that's my policy :p

pooper200000
05-01-2007, 01:40 AM
HEY I CAN GANI TOO >_< I only will when I'm hired, that's my policy :p

then you probaly won't be hired for that anyway. I think this is more a way to give people graphics and stuff to gani. oh and if desear can answer my question I plan to try to learn to gani. :D

Switch
05-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Yea I kno but atleast Stefan could give us a friggin' temp and if he likes we're hired and if not he doesn't use the one we ganid -.- That way I WOULD do it.

Also, I'm one of those people unable to see the arms -.o

UnknownMasterMind
05-03-2007, 04:20 AM
Can you please tell me the names of the other two weapons? The "Red" Rifle, And the Rifle that reminds me of a AK47 that is upgraded(I like this one).

Here are what they are named as saved files,(In order of the images)
sayian_zone_assult-rifle.png
sayian_zone_s[1].o.-72.png

If these are the names, Then I will go forward with ganing them.
Names: Assault Rifle, And S1?

Sincerely,
Desear

Leoxx
05-03-2007, 04:27 AM
blue rifle?

UnknownMasterMind
05-07-2007, 04:39 AM
Ok, I still need to know the names of the two guns, I think the one that looks like the Red Rifle is the "Assault Rifle", And the other gun is the... "5D", or "5B1", I don't know...

For now, I am going to move onto the Golden Rifle, I hope this is the right image because this is the one I have started to try and Gani.

Sincerely,
Desear

Dante55555
05-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Ok, I still need to know the names of the two guns, I think the one that looks like the Red Rifle is the "Assault Rifle", And the other gun is the... "5D", or "5B1", I don't know...

For now, I am going to move onto the Golden Rifle, I hope this is the right image because this is the one I have started to try and Gani.

Sincerely,
Desear

Probably is, try and do the slashing Gani for it as well, that would own :D

UnknownMasterMind
05-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Sorry, Jo, I have not started working on that Golden Rifle yet, I am trying to solve why the Ganis aren't loading right.

Anyway, Here are the Ganis for the Photon Pistole Agian, If they don't work this time, Then I will go to the Gani Thread for Help.

Sincerely,
Desear

UnknownMasterMind
05-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Conitnued.
(Had to Double Post to Get them in, I have more then 5.)

UnknownMasterMind
05-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Continued
(Had to Triple Post, Couldn't fit them all in One post, More then 5.)

pooper200000
05-09-2007, 12:55 AM
I would look at them but oddly it doesn't work! Good job unknown! :D

UnknownMasterMind
05-09-2007, 01:04 AM
I would look at them but oddly it doesn't work! Good job unknown! :D

So you still can't see the arms, legs, body, or/and guns? I will wait for some other to people and see if they can see it, If not, I will move to the Gani Section to get help.

Sincerely,
Desear

pooper200000
05-09-2007, 01:41 AM
So you still can't see the arms, legs, body, or/and guns? I will wait for some other to people and see if they can see it, If not, I will move to the Gani Section to get help.

Sincerely,
Desear

nope i can see the arms and stuff! I just don't know where to save the images to see the image correctly in the gani.

UnknownMasterMind
05-09-2007, 03:30 PM
nope i can see the arms and stuff! I just don't know where to save the images to see the image correctly in the gani.

Ok, Save it the Same place as the Gani directly in the Graal Folder, Not any Sub Folders, And also remeber, The image must be saved as "zone_weapon-photonpistole", Also make sure it is .png when you download it.

Sincerely,
Desear

Ravenblade1979
05-09-2007, 06:09 PM
cool.

pooper200000
05-09-2007, 11:17 PM
Ok, Save it the Same place as the Gani directly in the Graal Folder, Not any Sub Folders, And also remeber, The image must be saved as "zone_weapon-photonpistole", Also make sure it is .png when you download it.

Sincerely,
Desear
ill hope i tried it and it didn't work. :D im a freak. I have a few more things I might try later to make it work. I don't feel like messing with it.

Admins
08-10-2007, 01:11 PM
The attachments disappeared somehow, any reason for that?

dude2020
08-10-2007, 01:13 PM
The attachments disappeared somehow, any reason for that?Don't ask us.

SayianOozaru
08-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Deaser still probably has the originals saved on his comp. I'm sure you could just ask for them.

pooper200000
08-11-2007, 03:21 AM
The attachments disappeared somehow, any reason for that? I think he may have some of them they are all posted on the forums anyhow. I can track them down if you really want.

Deaser still probably has the originals saved on his comp. I'm sure you could just ask for them.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75778

Please read that sayain.

UnknownMasterMind
03-17-2008, 12:43 AM
The attachments disappeared somehow, any reason for that?

Reply to an old post, but I had to remove the attachments because I couldn't upload anymore, I reached my limit.