PDA

View Full Version : (Teck) I am sick and tired of that crappy server Delteria

WeirdmanI9
07-16-2001, 09:38 AM
Enigma has stolen the birds from other servers such as Enigma, and the skateboards of Enigma. They even have the board shop set up to look like Enigma's! Stefan, if you are reading this, please warn Ice Punk and tell him to change his server and get his own damn scripts! As Admin on Enigma, I am harmed by our scripts being shown to a crappy server like Enigma. Thank you, and have a nice night.

Lugie
07-16-2001, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by WeirdmanI9
Enigma has stolen the birds from other servers such as Enigma, and the skateboards of Enigma. They even have the board shop set up to look like Enigma's! Stefan, if you are reading this, please warn Ice Punk and tell him to change his server and get his own damn scripts! As Admin on Enigma, I am harmed by our scripts being shown to a crappy server like Enigma. Thank you, and have a nice night.

umm... as and admin on enigma, you are harmed by your scripts being on your own crappy server? i'd agree with you if you talked straight -.-

Vash
07-16-2001, 09:40 AM
[B]Enigma has stolen the birds from other servers such as Enigma[\B]

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Merlin
07-16-2001, 09:44 AM
ONO CALL THE POLICE ENIGMA IS STEALING SCRIPTS FROM ENIGMA OMG NO

Grease_Man2
07-16-2001, 09:44 AM
Rofl, hello, i thought this was about Delteria?

Grease_Man2
07-16-2001, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Merlin
ONO CALL THE POLICE ENIGMA IS STEALING SCRIPTS FROM ENIGMA OMG NO

Vash
07-16-2001, 10:03 AM

THOSE SKATEBOARDS ARE SO GREAT ANYWAYS! NO NEW ANIMATION YOU JUST GO WHILE YOUR STANDING STILL.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
07-16-2001, 10:06 AM
Enigma is stealing from themselves? Maybe we should take down Enigma too...

freddyfox
07-16-2001, 10:12 AM
Stealing scripts from yourself?
Shame!

LordAzeroth
07-16-2001, 10:17 AM
OH NO! ENIGMA HAS DRIVE BY SKATE BOARD SHOOTINGS WITH MAD GLOXES :(:(:(:(
:(:(
:(:(:(
:(!

Merlin
07-16-2001, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by LordAzeroth
OH NO! ENIGMA HAS DRIVE BY SKATE BOARD SHOOTINGS WITH MAD GLOXES :(:(:(:(
:(! :([email protected]!2133

Grease_Man2
07-16-2001, 03:27 PM
Either Isawk or Vermain edited this , or he is just a complete idiot. :(

entravial
07-16-2001, 03:31 PM

Yeah lets take down Enigma!!! Look at all the wrongs it's done!

IceHawk
07-16-2001, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Grease_Man2

Either Isawk or Vermain edited this , or he is just a complete idiot. :(
Who said you could call me Isawk? :rolleyes:

Grease_Man2
07-16-2001, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by IceHawk

Who said you could call me Isawk? :rolleyes:
Who said i couldn't?

Birdbird_0
07-16-2001, 05:57 PM
-_- I am now gothic, thats it... ::gets another goat:: iM sick of this *SPLAT SPLAT splat* there, now delteria is gone along with the wanabe npcs and now coverd in red custerd witch makes everything just fine and danddy, Ice Pick, your a super statistic sock monkey and there is nothing that can get me from calling you that now and forecer -_- my work here is now done GOod bye ::zaps off in sprites of dark red and blackness::

Vash
07-16-2001, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Grease_Man2

Who said i couldn't?

Youre subconcience(don't care if i spelled it wrong), if you knew what was good for you.

Grease_Man2
07-17-2001, 02:29 AM
(Chance)
i pointed out the skateboards and birds and such to stefan...i pointed out Ice Pick sexually harrassing someone to stefan...i pointed out stolen graphix to stefan... all were about delteria yet Ice Pick gets away without even a slap on the wrist and I get him bsin me saying that my p2p account is expired...I am sorry, but for some reason Stefan favors Ice Pick and he has the right to do whatever he wants as it seems, if you dont want your levels/NPCs stolen you better not submit them to graalonline or you may become the next one complaining just like Teck

Valder_2
07-17-2001, 02:40 AM
Ice Pick acts like HE owns graal. I'm sick of it. He gets away with EVERYTHING. I have an idea! Why don't we start a server and steal graphics from HIM? You know, show him how it feels to have your graphics stolen. If I am correct, I believe that is coyright infringement which can land you in real life jail and get you Internet Protocol(IP) banned. But this never happens, does it? I don't believe he sold accounts. If he did, he has a fake credit card, which is also illegal in both communities (Graal and real life.) Why does HE get away with crimes like this, but we get BANNED for SPAMMING?! It should be the other way around. Spamming does not hurt anyone emotionally or physically for that matter. He doesn't get banned, but we do? Why can't he suffer like the rest of us? Why?! Why, Stefan, why isn't he IP banned? I ask you that. Why are the innocent Graalians framed? If i had one-hundred dollars for every Graalian that was banned unfairly (including me, I was banned on Val for asking a question a few times once a week/month or something.) It is NOT fair. Okay, this is all Psychu has to say in their longest post ever. Peace! So, Stefan, is he going to be IP banned? I wish he was. Plus, his sig is way too long, there should be a limit to how many sigs you can have and if you break it, you are not allowed to post until it is fixed. Okay I'm done ranting.

Merlin
07-17-2001, 02:40 AM
ONO YOUNEED EXPRESS WRITTEN CONCENT OR YOUR ACCOUNT NAME HAS TO BE MERLIN TO CALL HIM ISAWK.

Grease_Man2
07-17-2001, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Valder_2
Ice Pick acts like HE owns graal. I'm sick of it. He gets away with EVERYTHING. I have an idea! Why don't we start a server and steal graphics from HIM? You know, show him how it feels to have your graphics stolen. If I am correct, I believe that is coyright infringement which can land you in real life jail and get you Internet Protocol(IP) banned. But this never happens, does it? I don't believe he sold accounts. If he did, he has a fake credit card, which is also illegal in both communities (Graal and real life.) Why does HE get away with crimes like this, but we get BANNED for SPAMMING?! It should be the other way around. Spamming does not hurt anyone emotionally or physically for that matter. He doesn't get banned, but we do? Why can't he suffer like the rest of us? Why?! Why, Stefan, why isn't he IP banned? I ask you that. Why are the innocent Graalians framed? If i had one-hundred dollars for every Graalian that was banned unfairly (including me, I was banned on Val for asking a question a few times once a week/month or something.) It is NOT fair. Okay, this is all Psychu has to say in their longest post ever. Peace! So, Stefan, is he going to be IP banned? I wish he was. Plus, his sig is way too long, there should be a limit to how many sigs you can have and if you break it, you are not allowed to post until it is fixed. Okay I'm done ranting.

to some it all up...Ice Pick kisses stefans ass therefore he dont get punished... o yeah...if we did steal graphix/levels from delteria we would probably end up with stuff we made ourselves anyway :-P

---Chance