PDA

View Full Version : Bouncing Prayer Balls

ssw11
04-21-2007, 09:16 AM
This has come to mind many times,
Why are the prayer balls aquired from Gods so weak?
What was it supposed to do if it was scripted correctly?
And speaking of Ball spells, why do the spell balls only explode on contact with a
blocking tile?
Leucatious's Divine shock is REALLY small damage, it only reduces the red marker on a only about 1 pixel o.o
Ogma's Poison fog... its not very much like a fog if it doesnt explode on contact, make these prayers into cones instead of balls :D

Imperialistic
04-25-2007, 03:51 AM
=/

Ravenblade1979
04-25-2007, 04:28 AM
what in the??? i am confused

Googi
04-25-2007, 04:35 AM
This has come to mind many times,
Why are the prayer balls aquired from Gods so weak?

Maybe the prayer is weak because you're weak.

Imperialistic
04-25-2007, 05:27 AM
Maybe the prayer is weak because you're weak.

laffo

Gothika
04-25-2007, 09:31 AM
Leucatious's Divine shock is REALLY small damage, it only reduces the red marker on a only about 1 pixel o.o

Who uses Divine Shock anyway? You should use Forked Lightning.

ssw11
04-26-2007, 01:11 AM
Ture, but why are there useless spells cluttering our spell thingy,
so i think you should either delete it orrrr make it worthwhile xD
but yeah...
if you think this is stupid, then go ahead and delete this thread

Gothika
04-27-2007, 09:13 AM
You could also level up your wisdom. That would make it stronger.

ViperZakuto
04-29-2007, 05:33 PM
You could also level up your wisdom. That would make it stronger.

what sounds more powerful, Divine Shock or forked lightning? thats what he is getting at.

Gothika
04-30-2007, 01:17 AM
what sounds more powerful, Divine Shock or forked lightning? thats what he is getting at.

I see your point. Divine Shock sounds way better than it is.
But then again, most spells do. Like create pool of chaos.. It's weak, but it used to be good until the new magic system.

ssw11
06-19-2007, 08:38 AM

Nooooo im not getting at that, im saying why do we have these weird spells that do absolutly nothing? :confused:

kia345
06-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Call Holy Servant, Summon Cult Monsters...

Did those ever work?

Ajogamer
06-20-2007, 06:46 AM
Call Holy Servant, Summon Cult Monsters...

Did those ever work?

Far as I'm aware, those two prayers have always been useless. Same goes for the spells faery fire, and dark vision, as well. The X-ray spell does nothing besides say,"Everything becomes transparent", which it doesn't. Some of the disease causing spells either don't work, or are near impossible to cast on enemies, light does nothing besides waste a bit of grace points, and restoration used to restore food, and now does nothing.

So really, there's quite a few useless or near-usless spells on the spell list. At least devine shock does something, unlike some. Would be nice if the more useless and disabled spells would be givin some more of a use, though I wouldn't expect anything like that to happen anytime soon, considering how long some have been disabled.

Seeya
08-16-2007, 07:40 PM
I like the idea, i want poison fog to be a cone >.>

KyleNicholson
08-18-2007, 09:13 AM
Can't believe I wasted money on those useless spells.

MajinDragon
08-18-2007, 03:38 PM
Far as I'm aware, those two prayers have always been useless. Same goes for the spells faery fire, and dark vision, as well. The X-ray spell does nothing besides say,"Everything becomes transparent", which it doesn't. Some of the disease causing spells either don't work, or are near impossible to cast on enemies, light does nothing besides waste a bit of grace points, and restoration used to restore food, and now does nothing.

So really, there's quite a few useless or near-usless spells on the spell list. At least devine shock does something, unlike some. Would be nice if the more useless and disabled spells would be givin some more of a use, though I wouldn't expect anything like that to happen anytime soon, considering how long some have been disabled.

Players can get immune to a disease, which is a lame feature...
Restoration, although it doesn't restore food like it used to, is not useless, it is used to cure diseases and fully restore ones health...

ReBorn_Spirit
08-19-2007, 12:05 AM
Players can get immune to a disease, which is a lame feature...
Restoration, although it doesn't restore food like it used to, is not useless, it is used to cure diseases and fully restore ones health...

Restoration will cure your disease, poison, clear your mind from trying to write a scroll of example, or when your diety touches your mind, basically the all in one "cureall" spell.