PDA

View Full Version : Event Saturday

Ravenblade1979
03-26-2007, 09:00 PM
I am posting this and not looking at this again. SO either read it or don't but please keep it on topic.

It will be a kart racing tournament. *hears "how original"* well it was suggested by leon on another topic. Ppl should start reading around the forums.

Qualifying round - 6 Races, no gonna limite who can enter but only 6 advance.
Semi-Final round - 3 races, 3 advance from here..only 6 race.
Championship round-1 race , final 3 race to see who gets what spot.

Rules *waits for these to get shot down*.

1) No limit to how many ppl are in qualifying round but if you win a race in the round you sit out till the semi-finals.
2) Once the qualifying round is done only the 6 winners move to the semi-finals. and the 3 winners move to championship.
3) If anyone but the qualifying winners race in semi's. They will be pillored as this is a tournament.

*waits for hampy's response of "how original" and "your a bad em"*

It will start at 11am on saturday. I am CST in Canada. so if its 12 pm in ontario (around toronto) then its 11am here. If its 9am in BC, Canada then its 11am my time. If its 1pm on the very east coast (Nova Scotia) then its 11 am my time.

Prizes: gold cup and ??? for 1st.
silver cup and ??? for 2nd
bronze cup and ??? for 3rd

???= pre determined prizes but i don't want to give away what they are.

npcserverRC
03-26-2007, 09:11 PM
Will attend, doubt ill partake, hate karts. Same people always win

- Ricky

hampy
03-26-2007, 09:11 PM
Same people always win

- Ricky

exactly, thank you ricky raven with his useless ideas again, idea yeah right we wish

Felix_Xenophobe
03-26-2007, 09:12 PM
I'll be there. It sounds like alot of fun.

MajinDragon
03-26-2007, 09:13 PM
I hope the final has the 3 rop racers... *cough* Me, Paul, Googi *cough* I wanna see us 3 duke it out.
I'll be there ofcourse.

MajinDragon
03-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Will attend, doubt ill partake, hate karts. Same people always win

- Ricky

Well there is a limit to how fast one can complete the track, so why don't you just practice? It's true, some of us *cough* me *cough* are born racers, but you can always practice and shave your time to 1:10, a solid and respectable time, btw, thats 1:10 in an event race not a solo lap. Soz for dp :noob:

npcserverRC
03-26-2007, 09:32 PM
Practice is for guns and math, not games. :)

Also, some people have bad connections or lag, not entirely fair for them... now I dont have a problem if its just a few people who always lose(IE me at musical chairs :D) But when its the same 3 people who win every event, then somethings wrong

npcserverRC
03-26-2007, 09:41 PM
Championship round-1 race , final 3 race to see who gets what spot.

Either way, the same 3 people will end up winning. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind then winning ECs or things for being good at it, but when you purposly event off a big prize just for those 3 people to win, thats a bit unfair. Its like if you were to get everyone in a duel(B mode, not arena) with no magic aloud, no way thats fair.

Ravenblade1979
03-26-2007, 09:45 PM
Either way, the same 3 people will end up winning. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind then winning ECs or things for being good at it, but when you purposly event off a big prize just for those 3 people to win, thats a bit unfair. Its like if you were to get everyone in a duel(B mode, not arena) with no magic aloud, no way thats fair.

The prizes aren't big. I am keeping it a secret what the prizes are but I will tell you nothing over a ec. oh and the cups for 1st, 2nd, 3rd

npcserverRC
03-26-2007, 09:46 PM
We'll see... we should have more tracks atleast, so people cant memorize the same track.

Ravenblade1979
03-26-2007, 09:51 PM
We'll see... we should have more tracks atleast, so people cant memorize the same track.

I agree on this but the only other track is for horses.

npcserverRC
03-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Should allow a kart spawn there, for multi purpose.

sage_scooby
03-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Should allow a kart spawn there, for multi purpose.

Thats not a bad idea! Make both track multi purpose.

On another note, it's a fair enough event. The game can't accomodate everyone.

Googi
03-26-2007, 11:05 PM
Will probably make it.

MajinDragon
03-27-2007, 12:41 AM
Lol, whether or not you make new tracks really won't make much difference, the skills learned from the previous track i'll just use them on the new one and practice on it until my timing is near perfect. How do you think people get great at racing games? They learn all the tricks of every track not just one. But yea i would also like to see more tracks, main one rules and will always be No.1, but i want more =[ Maybie a kart track with wider roads?

Ravenblade1979
03-27-2007, 03:28 PM
Yes but maybe if this idea went through you would turn it on for tournaments only. thereby stopping ppl like you leon from mastering them.

MajinDragon
03-28-2007, 08:10 AM
In events we'll still have the upper hand, and it only takes a few races to partly master it.

Ravenblade1979
03-28-2007, 06:20 PM
In events we'll still have the upper hand, and it only takes a few races to partly master it.

Not if you have enough that randomly come up

MajinDragon
03-28-2007, 07:32 PM
Then that will all depend on how frequently each is hosted and how many times i attend.

Ravenblade1979
03-28-2007, 09:25 PM
Then that will all depend on how frequently each is hosted and how many times i attend.

You seem to think your a god when it comes to kart. Your not. You just practice a lot and you have paul to contend with but back on topic pls.

Felix_Xenophobe
03-28-2007, 09:36 PM
You seem to think your a god when it comes to kart. Your not. You just practice a lot and you have paul to contend with but back on topic pls.

He thinks he's a god when it comes to anything. Don't mind him, he's just another prick.

Ravenblade1979
03-28-2007, 11:42 PM
He thinks he's a god when it comes to anything. Don't mind him, he's just another prick.

o.O ooooook

MajinDragon
03-29-2007, 12:36 AM

Excuse me? I don't think i'm a god at anything, there would always be someone better than me.

And raven i don't practice alot, i'm just good, i'm not a god of kart, otherwise my times would not be what they are.

kia345
03-29-2007, 01:00 AM
quit complaining cause he has skill, if you spent more time practicing or mastering a different event, and less time crying cause someone wins alot, youd probably have more prizes and wins yourself

and

you cant say "back on topic pls" whens its pretty much you dragging this out. werent you complaining about leons winnings before? its no big deal that he keeps winning, its just a game, a game he happens to be good at.

cyan3
03-29-2007, 01:06 AM
quit complaining cause he has skill, if you spent more time practicing or mastering a different event, and less time crying cause someone wins alot, youd probably have more prizes and wins yourself

I hate people who cry or give the event master a hard time if they lose a event. iIf they want to win they should try and get better at the event.

Ravenblade1979
03-29-2007, 04:07 PM
I hate people who cry or give the event master a hard time if they lose a event. iIf they want to win they should try and get better at the event.

I quite agree now back on topic pls.

MajinDragon
03-29-2007, 06:08 PM

and

you cant say "back on topic pls" whens its pretty much you dragging this out. werent you complaining about leons winnings before? its no big deal that he keeps winning, its just a game, a game he happens to be good at.

Much love for you. Paul is back now so he might beat me a couple of times. And yea, practice makes perfect in events, thats how i became unbeatable in most races on maloria. Was raven complaining about my wins? :confused: All i know is that alot of people didn't go to karts when i was online and some said that hosting kart was just like giving me free items x_x

woofer102000
03-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Should be able to make it, unless something drastic comes up and I am unable to attend, will look forward to all the racing and should be alot of fun
-Paul

Ravenblade1979
03-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Much love for you. Paul is back now so he might beat me a couple of times. And yea, practice makes perfect in events, thats how i became unbeatable in most races on maloria. Was raven complaining about my wins? :confused: All i know is that alot of people didn't go to karts when i was online and some said that hosting kart was just like giving me free items x_x

Was I complaining about ur wins?? Hmmm. Oh well its over with as far as I know. The event is saturday and I can already foresee problems.

MajinDragon
03-30-2007, 08:35 AM
Hmm, i'm just wondering how qualifying will be like.

Ravenblade1979
03-30-2007, 04:34 PM
Hmm, i'm just wondering how qualifying will be like.

Don't you people read my rules? I said it right in one of them.

Ok I will say it here.

6 races. I won't limit the amount of people in them but the winners of each race move on to semi-finals and I am making sure its 6 because I am implimenting the rule of: If you win a race in the qualifying round you may not race again till the semi-finals.

This is to ensure that you nor paul win 3-6 times. You get 1 spot if you win and it gives others a chance to get to the semi-finals.

MajinDragon
03-30-2007, 11:00 PM
Ok, cheers.

Googi
03-31-2007, 07:35 PM
Thanks Paul for not showing up and allowing me to come in second.

Ravenblade1979
03-31-2007, 07:40 PM
Thanks Paul for not showing up and allowing me to come in second.

Apparently Leon told Paul the incorrect time of when the tournament was being held.

Felix_Xenophobe
03-31-2007, 07:46 PM
z.z looks like someone was about to poop their pants...

Googi
03-31-2007, 07:46 PM
Apparently Leon told Paul the incorrect time of when the tournament was being held.

Wasn't racing me and Paul (mostly Paul) pretty much the reason he wanted this event?

MajinDragon
04-01-2007, 03:11 PM

What?! You told me that in your time zone it was GMT-5 and since me and paul use Grenwhich Mean Time i told him it was 5pm as you said it was Midday for you, i just came on early for practice and to gk hunt.

Wasn't racing me and Paul (mostly Paul) pretty much the reason he wanted this event?

Exactly, i only wanted this event to race you and paul in the final, beating paul and you in a major kart event was the only prize i would have wanted.

Ravenblade1979
04-01-2007, 04:26 PM
What?! You told me that in your time zone it was GMT-5 and since me and paul use Grenwhich Mean Time i told him it was 5pm as you said it was Midday for you, i just came on early for practice and to gk hunt.

Umm I said it was at 11am my time. And i never said what it was in your timezone for I never found out.

MajinDragon
04-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Still CST at 11am is 5pm GMT which is the time i told him

Ravenblade1979
04-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Oh well its done and over with.