PDA

View Full Version : 3 new weapons

ceserthen
03-26-2007, 04:22 AM
I made some weapons, bored I guess, and too lazy to do edits and stuff like that. I made some more but they arn't finished yet. I'll try to finish them and post them tommorow.

kia345
03-26-2007, 04:26 AM
Graal News
>Zone
"We are currently in the proccess of releasing the Dr. Seus Cannon to do combat with the newly formed Dragon Ball Z guilds."

looks good

ceserthen
03-26-2007, 04:37 AM
Graal News
>Zone
"We are currently in the proccess of releasing the Dr. Seus Cannon to do combat with the newly formed Dragon Ball Z guilds."

looks good

DR. SUES CANNON !!!!

(couldn't resist)

kia345
03-26-2007, 04:51 AM
DR. SUES CANNON !!!!

(couldn't resist)

sir i would use that, work on it :D

SayianOozaru
03-26-2007, 05:50 AM
You really need to work on your outlines, and your shading. x-x

anubis_wing
03-26-2007, 01:33 PM
I like em, they look like something from star wars.

Crow
03-26-2007, 03:16 PM
You really need to work on your outlines, and your shading. x-x

Outlines are fine, but the shading is not good imo. You really have to improve it.

Dante55555
03-26-2007, 08:56 PM
Not that i have much of a voice to comment, but i think it lacks detail in shading :rolleyes:

Huwajux
03-26-2007, 10:44 PM
A little bit more shading and a more detailed outline would look nice. Looks clinical, maby could be used for something like that.

Dante55555
03-26-2007, 10:51 PM
It actually reminds me of a clowns gun for some reason.. Like a gag gun, that shoots pies, or balloons or something. En the little yellow thing at the top squirts water lol. I can imagine one person holding that gun and i think everyone would know who it is...

Top ones are very nice, but may i ask.. Why did you use red and white on all of them? (To be honest its a clash that doesn't go very good anywhere, aspecially not zone)

ceserthen
03-28-2007, 04:18 AM
Finished one improveing on top ones and others. I stil like the red and white one above but which one do you like (of the second)

kia345
03-28-2007, 04:35 AM
i love them both, but i can think of a lame joke for either of them

jkool666
03-28-2007, 05:26 AM
I like em greatly :) The white looks pretty.

Leoxx
03-28-2007, 07:47 AM
i think that the one on the right should have stayed red, but overall i think its good

Huwajux
03-28-2007, 02:08 PM
Finished one improveing on top ones and others. I stil like the red and white one above but which one do you like (of the second)
Wow, I really love the red one. You are getting really good with Zone GFX now. =D

SayianOozaru
03-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Ugh. I'm not even gonna comment anymore after this. Outlines are to edgy. And your shading is off for zone. Make the light hit the side of the weapon, not the just the top.

Davidd
03-29-2007, 11:09 PM
your just jealous :D

Huwajux
03-30-2007, 12:17 AM
your just jealous :D
I think I proved my point in the other thread. :P

ceserthen
04-09-2007, 02:23 AM
well I forgot to post these so I guess I will now.

and here are some stat ideas.

Tirakkis (white and red one that recolored grey and blue)

Type: Rifle
Hands: 2
Ammo: plasma
Ammoclip: 20
Freezing: 0.5 secs
Power: 12 hp
Range: Middle
Speed: 19 tiles/sec
Variance: 0 degrees

Tourania (red one with large silencer styled end)

Type: Pistol
Hands: 1
Ammoclip: 10
Bullets fired: 2
Power: 8 hp
Range: Middle
Speed: 15 tiles/sec
Variance: 45 degrees
comments: Can be dual weilded with Mira and Ariza

Mira (blue one in this post)

Bullets fired: 1
Power: 10 hp
Range: long
Speed: 16 tiles/sec
Variance: 12 degrees
comments: Can be dual weilded with Tourania and Ariza

Ariza (yellow one in this post)

Bullets fired: 10
Power: 1 hp
Range: short
Speed: 19 tiles/sec
Variance: 45 degrees
comments: Can be dual weilded with Mira and Touania

Davidd
04-09-2007, 02:43 AM
:o that would be cool to combo duekl weps :O:O:O!!!!!!!!

xAzerothx
04-09-2007, 02:44 AM
Thought someone said no duel wielding different weapons because it would be too unbalanced.

SayianOozaru
04-09-2007, 02:45 AM
Ugh. People can't handel critisism anymore, without *****ing about it. -_-

Lemme show you guys, shall I?

Now compare the attachments, to his Graphics, and someone tell me I'm wrong.

:rolleyes:

your just jealous
I'm jelous of a kid trying to do graphics, and isn't getting anywhere with them? Oh right, I forgot. :rolleyes:
I think I proved my point in the other thread. :P
You know, I thought you'd be half as smart as you try to act. These were posted to be critisized. So I'm letting him know what he needs to do if he wants them to fit with Zone. I thought you would have been smart enough to tell the difference. Guess I was wrong. :noob:

ceserthen
04-09-2007, 02:48 AM
If I wanted to make weapons that are of the same style and are not around 50% like each other I would make them like yours. But I am trying to find another style of zone wepons that would work. And sayian jealous is not spelled jelous

SayianOozaru
04-09-2007, 03:14 AM
I didn't make those weapons posted. 2 weapons were part of the original Zone weapons, the other 2 were created by players. Thats how Zones style is. It can't be changed.

ceserthen
04-09-2007, 03:20 AM
I didn't make those weapons posted. 2 weapons were part of the original Zone weapons, the other 2 were created by players. Thats how Zones style is. It can't be changed.

I wasn't talking about those, I was talking about the past few weapons you have made, The style of Zone can be changed within certain restrictions.

Huwajux
04-09-2007, 01:48 PM
I'm jelous of a kid trying to do graphics, and isn't getting anywhere with them? Oh right, I forgot. :rolleyes:

You know, I thought you'd be half as smart as you try to act. These were posted to be critisized. So I'm letting him know what he needs to do if he wants them to fit with Zone. I thought you would have been smart enough to tell the difference. Guess I was wrong. :noob:
Ah, but he is getting somewhere.

He is trying something different, he is trying to break Zone's GFX 'mould'. Being different isn't always a bad thing. zzzzzzzz:asleep:

anubis_wing
04-09-2007, 02:13 PM
I know, I said that before. New brands of weapons would be awesome, it's like clothes not everything is the same, they come in all different colours and sizes, doesn't mean that people won't use a different colour.

Davidd
04-09-2007, 04:29 PM
OMG i want new style like the Carrot :O its alotmore fun cause than if they are different that means new strategy can come into play :D

anubis_wing
04-09-2007, 05:36 PM
A carrot means strategy?
With new carrots, come new responsibilities.

Davidd
04-09-2007, 06:31 PM
o_O you misundertanded me, a carrot is a different type of melee thus more ways to use melee.
Example of new gun P.A.C(Plasma Arm Cyborg), shoots a trait line of plasma continualisly, but does not stun oponent when hit :O a new strategie would have to be made.

xAzerothx
04-09-2007, 07:01 PM
What's the new strategy for carrot? You run around and stab people like all melee weapons.

Davidd
04-09-2007, 08:29 PM
geh slice: more hance to hit
stab quicker way to hit
i dont think there 1 melee that cazn 2 drifferent MELEE attacks

SayianOozaru
04-09-2007, 09:25 PM
What's the new strategy for carrot? You run around and stab people like all melee weapons.

Carrots are pretty cool actually. They have the GK style of fighting = easy kills for me. >:3

xAzerothx
04-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Carrots are pretty cool actually. They have the GK style of fighting = easy kills for me. >:3

I didn't say the Carrot was bad. I like how a bunch of noobs try to bunker lame with it and still die. Easy kills if I just camp my own bunker. :)

Davidd
04-09-2007, 09:40 PM
they were like stolen form GK xD

Darkdemon452
04-09-2007, 11:13 PM
Carrots are frooble god i mean if you guys didnt have enough time to make a weapon why steal GKs stuff and put a crappy GFX ons it and give it good dmg........

xAzerothx
04-09-2007, 11:41 PM
I've had to have had said this a 100 times on Zone. Veggies kill people this is why you shouldn't eat them in real life. Holiday weapons are awesome and should look cool/be overpowered. You can only get them once a year why not?

Dante55555
04-09-2007, 11:53 PM
I've had to have had said this a 100 times on Zone. Veggies kill people this is why you shouldn't eat them in real life. Holiday weapons are awesome and should look cool/be overpowered. You can only get them once a year why not?

What your saying is, the people who are on at the specific time of year, to get the weapons, are entitled to a big advantage to those who don't. And that its fair? Not everyone gets the weapons before the holidays are over :( Then they miss out.

SayianOozaru
04-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Actually, I made the carrot for Zone, and Stefan asked if it could be used on Graal Kingdoms.

Don't post about something, that you don't know about please. >_<

And its not over powered. Check the Combat Knifes damage.

35 if im correct?

And the Combat Knife can be thrown. The "Carrot" cannot be thrown, and has less of a range for hitting people, so it does 5 more damage, and takes alot more energy up.

And yes, jo. The point in having certain things come out at certain times, is to let the players that have been subscribing longer, to get something out of it, rather than just an account.

Dante55555
04-10-2007, 02:53 PM
35 if im correct?
I thought the throw is 35 and the hit is something like 20. And the throw is incredible hard to hit with and takes a lot longer than carrot.

And yes, jo. The point in having certain things come out at certain times, is to let the players that have been subscribing longer, to get something out of it, rather than just an account.

Doesn't sound like a good system to me, make the better players, stronger. That's just not logic.