PDA

View Full Version : Red Dragons shall rule Graal once again.

Mithica_Admin1
07-15-2001, 11:40 AM
Hello. I am Kerin. I am also LordLink from ye goode olde dayse. Since I basically spent my life being killed by NK in Red Dragon tow, I thought it would be fun to bring the fun to the next gen of ***** newbies. You really should support "Red Dragons" because it is the fun thing to do. Now I need to go threaten Paladin to come back but he won't because he is not sentimental enough. Kthxbye.

Knightoffrost
07-15-2001, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Mithica_Admin1
Hello. I am Kerin. I am also LordLink from ye goode olde dayse. Since I basically spent my life being killed by NK in Red Dragon tow, I thought it would be fun to bring the fun to the next gen of ***** newbies. You really should support "Red Dragons" because it is the fun thing to do. Now I need to go threaten Paladin to come back but he won't because he is not sentimental enough. Kthxbye.

Red dragons never ruled graal

Mithica_Admin1
07-15-2001, 11:50 AM
It's a "figure of speech." But I don't see how you can say that, since you don't either, and never will.

Knightoffrost
07-15-2001, 11:52 AM
It's a "figure of speech." But I don't see how you can say that, since you don't either, and never will.

No one will ever rule Graal.No guild will ever rule graal.. Especially Red Dragons.

Mithica_Admin1
07-15-2001, 11:59 AM
Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

Knightoffrost
07-15-2001, 10:05 PM
Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

Bah!! Why dont you go fix a few error on mithica or something.. Or maybe you shouldnt..thats uncharted territory for you and those of you at mithica now isint it? o.O

Merlin
07-16-2001, 05:35 AM
kerin is super ultamite and i would support if the guild i was supporting like 8759876 months ago ever cleared or whatever :(

Huggles
07-22-2001, 03:00 PM
(Clops)

Red Dragons am funny.
Get Hoss, Pally, Eiko, Galen, Exile and whoever else you can find... well not really.

Red Dragons did have a record that hasn't been broken to this day. MOST GUILD MEMBERS ON AT ONE TIME.

Hoss_GP
07-23-2001, 10:07 AM
RD was my first guild, heh i remember how Death and Ollie brought me into it. I had no idea what i was doing, i had just started a few weeks before.

freddyfox
07-23-2001, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Huggles
(Clops)

Red Dragons am funny.
Get Hoss, Pally, Eiko, Galen, Exile and whoever else you can find... well not really.

Red Dragons did have a record that hasn't been broken to this day. MOST GUILD MEMBERS ON AT ONE TIME.

That record was broken by that ice snow thingamajig guild that had... what... 300 + members?

Huggles
07-23-2001, 10:42 AM
(Clops)
they had 300 members on one server at one time?

SSmutz
07-23-2001, 10:44 AM
Before the new guild cp was made, Dark Flame had 450+ members.

NeoNPL
08-02-2001, 12:38 AM
I remember RaDiAnT oRdEr Footy's guild. Lol that was the days........... i never joined their guild was crap but there guild house wsa fun to walk into they all surround u saying 'Get out' lelz

Archeon
08-02-2001, 09:39 AM
RD had a few levels, but i wouldnt say thats ruling graal

also, why do you want a Red Dragons tag?
that wouldnt be like RD =\

CLOPS DO NOT CALL EIKO EIKO WHEN HE WAS IN RD, HE WAS ARTEMIS HE CHANGED TO EIKO WHEN HE JOINED NK

Hoss is still around
Eiko is GP on Classic but doesnt play G2k1
Galen..is kinda here..but doing his own stuff more and more
Exile is gone from graal...Diablo 2 last time i talked to him
Paladin is gone

all the NKs quit and I am sad...
Kojita has a huge amount of levels on his server, maybe ill try to convince him to zip it and upload it...