PDA

View Full Version : Dark Arctic Cammo

colin012
03-22-2007, 04:32 AM
This is something I whiped it's just a recoler so I clame no credit. (But all that copying and pasting makes me dizzy) I used someones recoler of a hair though but it matches.

jkool666
03-22-2007, 04:48 AM
Arctic... Spelling in the title...

Nice though :D.

Draenin
03-22-2007, 12:54 PM
The opening in the vest doesn't look right. Not even on Kingdoms. It's just awkward.

colin012
03-22-2007, 01:32 PM
The opening in the vest doesn't look right. Not even on Kingdoms. It's just awkward.

Ya your right. At first I thought the threds where packs. I relized a gold server would be smarter then to put packs where pecks should be. Of and thanks but I didn't realy do much. The helmet is someone elses and the other 2 I just did a grey scale then coppied and pasted the hands and chest on...

Oh and once again I stress stefan to use my edited bullits. They look realy good in game. Oh that green pixle is my screen shots being crapy.

Huwajux
03-22-2007, 06:16 PM
Nice. What happened to that guys neck though? Looks like it's broke. Also, we already got a dark helmet.

Fixed title for you.

Dante55555
03-22-2007, 07:58 PM
Fixed title for you.

Was wondering why Jesse's contribution made no sense.

I dont get this thread.. If its arctic cammo. Wouldn't it be white?

anubis_wing
03-22-2007, 08:28 PM
It's called Dark Arctic Cammo, we need to add more stuff to the Iricia Map since it's very bare in certain areas, you need to add like certain areas where the snow is deep and it slows you down and maybe while wearing certain clothes I.E this one you make yourself invisible.

Huwajux
03-22-2007, 10:04 PM
It's called Dark Arctic Cammo, we need to add more stuff to the Iricia Map since it's very bare in certain areas, you need to add like certain areas where the snow is deep and it slows you down and maybe while wearing certain clothes I.E this one you make yourself invisible.
No.

Dante55555
03-22-2007, 10:14 PM
No.

Beet me too it :(

I dont really think we need clothes specially designed for Iricia right now. Lots of GFX and stuff are being admited all of a sudden, its weird.

Crow
03-22-2007, 10:18 PM
Ya your right. At first I thought the threds where packs. I relized a gold server would be smarter then to put packs where pecks should be. Of and thanks but I didn't realy do much. The helmet is someone elses and the other 2 I just did a grey scale then coppied and pasted the hands and chest on...

Oh and once again I stress stefan to use my edited bullits. They look realy good in game. Oh that green pixle is my screen shots being crapy.

Its called bullets, and they suck, they are not even shaded right, why should he use them?x-x

colin012
03-23-2007, 03:05 AM
Nice. What happened to that guys neck though? Looks like it's broke. Also, we already got a dark helmet.

Fixed title for you.

I realy put it together realy fast and didn't crop it...

Uhhhh like they said no.

Beet me too it :(

I dont really think we need clothes specially designed for Iricia right now. Lots of GFX and stuff are being admited all of a sudden, its weird.

It's not desgned for Iricia. It's desgned for me :D

Its called bullets, and they suck, they are not even shaded right, why should he use them?x-x

Your ticking me off. All you ever care about yourself. It's not that I don't like critisism it's the way you put it.

SayianOozaru
03-23-2007, 03:47 AM
You just saved me the time in trying to load a page with those on it, so I could look at it. <3

Your ticking me off. All you ever care about yourself. It's not that I don't like critisism it's the way you put it.
Crow is usually right...

*Edit

Also, black in Iricia would stick out like a sore thumb.

**Edit

This is what "Arcitic" camo would look like, so just make that darker...

anubis_wing
03-23-2007, 12:11 PM
Ok, I'm trying to make things interesting. this is an ice planet with constant war, do you honestly think that they'd have something to come in and push all the snow down? Nu-uh and if you think that, you're a retard.
Also, the fact that since the ground is always covered in snow, it's going to get deep, so sometimes there'd be snow storms that deepen the snow and make mobility harder, if it's anything like a real war, people would wear camoflauge in order to hide, but not all clothes work for cammo, I mean if you see some guy with bright red hair, he's not going to have it for long.

Crow
03-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Ok, I'm trying to make things interesting. this is an ice planet with constant war, do you honestly think that they'd have something to come in and push all the snow down? Nu-uh and if you think that, you're a retard.
Also, the fact that since the ground is always covered in snow, it's going to get deep, so sometimes there'd be snow storms that deepen the snow and make mobility harder, if it's anything like a real war, people would wear camoflauge in order to hide, but not all clothes work for cammo, I mean if you see some guy with bright red hair, he's not going to have it for long.

Gogo hat! :D

colin012
03-23-2007, 10:16 PM
You just saved me the time in trying to load a page with those on it, so I could look at it. <3

Crow is usually right...

*Edit

Also, black in Iricia would stick out like a sore thumb.

**Edit

This is what "Arcitic" camo would look like, so just make that darker...

I know but zone bodys are to hard for me

Dante55555
03-25-2007, 05:29 PM
It's not desgned for Iricia. It's desgned for me :D

Then the Title, "Dark Arctic Cammo" was just for show?