PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Co-Lead a Guild

EmChain
03-19-2007, 07:57 PM
I'm looking to Co-Lead a guild. If you just made the guild, or need a co-leader, than reply here. Or if you plan on making a guild let me know.

If its already made, the name of the guild can't be stupid (Ex. The Kool Kids).

Post the name of the guild, or guild name suggestions with your reply.

Also, I have web hosting and the ability to make websites for the guild.

- Em Chain

zephirot
03-19-2007, 08:00 PM
O_o.

dude2020
03-19-2007, 08:00 PM
Lol, dude join a guild you really like. Follow the rules in it. Help guild members out. Hell do everything you can you help out the guild 99.99% of the time you get rank ups for this and sooner or later you'll get co-leader EARN IT

Felix_Xenophobe
03-19-2007, 08:02 PM
Or pay the 20 bucks for vip membership and make a guild yourself.

Crow
03-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Or pay the 20 bucks for vip membership and make a guild yourself.

Probably easier.

dude2020
03-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Or pay the 20 bucks for vip membership and make a guild yourself.I think he has the sense if he wanted to make a guild he would do that. But judging by the title im taking a shot out of the dark here. He doesn't want too.

Felix_Xenophobe
03-19-2007, 08:06 PM
I think he has the sense if he wanted to make a guild he would do that. But judging by the title im taking a shot out of the dark here. He doesn't want too.

'OHLOL COOKIE FOR U

dude2020
03-19-2007, 08:10 PM
'OHLOL COOKIE FOR U'OHLOL NO COOKIE FOR U

EmChain
03-19-2007, 08:10 PM
I think he has the sense if he wanted to make a guild he would do that. But judging by the title im taking a shot out of the dark here. He doesn't want too.

Ding Ding Ding!

If worse comes to worse I will. But many guilds are just starting and could possibly be looking for some help.

warp2ukew
03-19-2007, 08:11 PM
Is (Superman) still taken if not I want it

Felix_Xenophobe
03-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Starting a guild (Penor)

dude2020
03-19-2007, 08:15 PM
Starting a guild (Penor)Starting a guild (YSK)

EmChain
03-19-2007, 08:16 PM
Well if anyone wants me as a Co-Leader, I'm easy to work with, learn quickly, and have the ability to create a good guild.

You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you wish. Or reply here.

Thanks.

Felix_Xenophobe
03-19-2007, 08:16 PM
Starting a guild (YSK)

Way ahead of you I already have 5 guildhouses on 5 different pws.

dude2020
03-19-2007, 08:55 PM
Way ahead of you I already have 5 guildhouses on 5 different pws.Oh yeah! i have the power of the Zone noobs. i win :D

Crono
03-19-2007, 09:11 PM
Oh yeah! i have the power of the Zone noobs. i win :D

Wow you have power over yourself?

Way ahead of you I already have 5 guildhouses on 5 different pws.

Big whoop. Show it to me. ;)

Googi
03-19-2007, 09:52 PM
I'm looking to Co-Lead a guild. If you just made the guild, or need a co-leader, than reply here. Or if you plan on making a guild let me know.

Why would I want to hire you and not somebody else?

EmChain
03-20-2007, 01:51 PM
Why would I want to hire you and not somebody else?

Because I'm reliable, a self-starter, and can easily adapt to any situation that for example may be, insufficient time, quality ideas, and all of the above. I'm very easy going, but can be serious when needed to. I'm easy to work with, and can be a friend to anyone. Not only would I be a Co-Leader, but I would also have time for the guild to get to know the members that built it.

Knowing these skills are essential to a great guild, I'm sure that I would be a great candidate for the job.

DustyPorViva
03-20-2007, 02:12 PM
Sure, and that's true for anyone else who says that.
Hire me as co-leader!
I'm reliable, a self-starter, and can easily adapt to any situation that for example may be, insufficient time, quality ideas, and all of the above. I'm very easy going, but can be serious when needed to. I'm easy to work with, and can be a friend to anyone. Not only would I be a Co-Leader, but I would also have time for the guild to get to know the members that built it.

In other words, you should prove those qualities by getting to know a guild first and working up the ranks.

EmChain
03-20-2007, 05:14 PM
Sure, and that's true for anyone else who says that.
Hire me as co-leader!
I'm reliable, a self-starter, and can easily adapt to any situation that for example may be, insufficient time, quality ideas, and all of the above. I'm very easy going, but can be serious when needed to. I'm easy to work with, and can be a friend to anyone. Not only would I be a Co-Leader, but I would also have time for the guild to get to know the members that built it.

In other words, you should prove those qualities by getting to know a guild first and working up the ranks.

It's funny how no where I go, the arrogance of people is unescapable. Is it true for everyone else who says that? Really? Because I doubt it.

Isn't it pretty hard to work the ranks up a guild that has already been built and has sufficient amount of people working in the management department.

I'm looking to be apart of the building. To create a great guild where its active, fun to be in, and has no instability within the guild.

If you don't think that I'm capabale of this. Than Don't Post Here! Its that simple!

warp2ukew
03-20-2007, 06:24 PM
hi guyz my naem is super ssj gohan. im level 15 super saiyan so if u meke me ledur of ur gild i wi make sur to tech ever1 kamehaha

Gothika
03-20-2007, 07:45 PM
Starting guild ( . )( . )

Edit: Would that tag actually work?

EmChain
03-20-2007, 08:02 PM
Starting guild ( . )( . )

Edit: Would that tag actually work?

Doubt it. But you can always try.

DustyPorViva
03-20-2007, 08:48 PM
It's funny how no where I go, the arrogance of people is unescapable. Is it true for everyone else who says that? Really? Because I doubt it.

It is. What makes you saying that little speech any more believable than me saying it? What do you have to actually back it up? That's what dedication and work in a guild does, it proves you. I don't see why you're calling me arrogant. All I'm doing is saying that you can say all that stuff, but you give no reason for anyone to believe it, and I'm sure anyone else who wants to co-lead a guild says the same thing.

warp2ukew
03-20-2007, 08:51 PM
em im just cooler than you so shutup

EmChain
03-21-2007, 08:19 AM
em im just cooler than you so shutup

Ok sorry Dusty this is arrogant.

It seemed Dusty like you were attacking me. And yes I see your point. But all I was doing was offering my service to someone who wanted a Co-Leader in their guild. Thats all.

Gothika
03-21-2007, 09:45 AM
80% of Guilds are for noobs that play UN. Called somthing crap like (Dark Dragonz). That's usually build up of 4 or 5 noobs. 2 of them thinking there God because there Leader and Co-Leader.

Sum41Freeeeek
03-21-2007, 02:17 PM
I don't think anyone is going to give some random guy that claims he's capable co-leader to a guild. Leaders of a guild will most likely give their friends the co-leader position.

warp2ukew
03-22-2007, 03:52 AM
Ok sorry Dusty this is arrogant.

No, it's sarcasm you *****.

Inspiration
03-22-2007, 07:45 AM
Guilds don't matter/serve any purpose on most servers. In fact, I can't think of any servers in wich you can freely create your own guild that guilds serve a higher purpose than typing toguild: YO WATS ^ GUYS.

This being said, all a Co-Leader would be is a recruiter with a glorified tag.