PDA

View Full Version : Recolor of Hair!

UnknownMasterMind
03-16-2007, 11:12 PM
Ok, Well, I am not trying to start another Re-Color crazy thing, I am actually asking, If anyone likes any of these hairs, A really Light Blue, And a Orangish Color of the White Hair made by (Insert Creator Account).

Sincerely,
Desear

**Rember These GFX Belong to (Insert Creator Account) for his Hairs! I only Re-Colored them**

Huwajux
03-16-2007, 11:35 PM
Sayian didn't actually GFX the original hairs. :P

Crow
03-17-2007, 12:25 AM
Im not sure who is the original creator, since these hairs are taken from GK. It may be Garel, not sure though.

Triple_Darkness
03-17-2007, 02:45 AM
Theres one color i really wanted.... i forgot.... Oh its that one Huwajux did.... is there any chance of that edit being put in?

SayianOozaru
03-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Sayian didn't actually GFX the original hairs. :P
No one ever said I did. :P

Im not sure who is the original creator, since these hairs are taken from GK. It may be Garel, not sure though.
Most likely. Not sure though.

Ok, Well, I am not trying to start another Re-Color crazy thing, I am actually asking, If anyone likes any of these hairs, A really Light Blue, And a Orangish Color of the White Hair made by (Insert Creator Account).

Sincerely,
Desear

**Rember These GFX Belong to (Insert Creator Account) for his Hairs! I only Re-Colored them**
Theres one color i really wanted.... i forgot.... Oh its that one Huwajux did.... is there any chance of that edit being put in?
Huwajux has like 10 re-colors in his folder on RC, I think there being put in, not sure though. Haven't talked to him/Stefan about it yet.

UnknownMasterMind
03-17-2007, 01:21 PM
Actually, I had your name down as the creator, Then Huwajux posted that you didn't, So I edited it. ;)

Sincerely,
Desear

P.S.(Off Topic)
Huwajux, Or anyone, Can you show me Huwa's re-colors!?

pooper200000
03-17-2007, 01:43 PM
Actually, I had your name down as the creator, Then Huwajux posted that you didn't, So I edited it. ;)

Sincerely,
Desear

P.S.(Off Topic)
Huwajux, Or anyone, Can you show me Huwa's re-colors!?

just do a search in zone with hair as the subject something should come up. or huwa can revive them...

Huwajux
03-17-2007, 01:44 PM
They are very nice recolours. Let me revive my oldass thread to see if you can check them out.

Leoxx
03-17-2007, 03:54 PM
i think the recolors look awsome
OMG i just got an idea! why dont you make a recolor of the wolf head! make like a grey one a brown one and a black one!

UnknownMasterMind
03-17-2007, 04:00 PM
Ok, Here are some others, This will be the Second Set, And last. It might be bigger then two posts.

Sincerely,
Desear

P.S.
The old Grey one is for "Old Geezer" (Frost)

UnknownMasterMind
03-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Continued...

Leoxx
03-17-2007, 04:09 PM
nice

xAzerothx
03-17-2007, 05:32 PM
I want the green hair please.

Dante55555
03-17-2007, 06:31 PM
I was bored, so i created some emo hair, looks pretty neat i think xD

Huwajux
03-17-2007, 07:01 PM
I was bored, so i created some emo hair, looks pretty neat i think xD
That's quite nice! But what are those weird frizzy looking strands?

Dante55555
03-17-2007, 08:05 PM
That's quite nice! But what are those weird frizzy looking strands?

Its how my hairs styled rofl, its frizzy at the back, pain in the ass it is.

I copyed the hair with the bandana and modified, i used to do GFX alot back when i was young, infact i made servral games xD.