PDA

View Full Version : Commands List(Different)

MrAnonymous_P2P
03-09-2007, 05:42 AM
Hey, me again :rolleyes:

If you havent already noticed I am trying to learn how to script. For GS2 I have found multiple command lists and lots of guides but not a single one has all the On functions. Functions like OnCreated, OnPlayerTouchsMe. Stuff like that. If someone could find me something or make me a quick one that would be convenient. I have looked many times and I havent found anything that has what I ask for, but if you know of something perhaps you can post it.

napo_p2p
03-09-2007, 06:22 AM
There are some on Skyld's wiki:
http://skyld.vip.graal.net/wikka.php?wakka=CategoryEvent

killerogue
03-09-2007, 06:33 AM
Hey, me again :rolleyes:

If you havent already noticed I am trying to learn how to script. For GS2 I have found multiple command lists and lots of guides but not a single one has all the On functions. Functions like OnCreated, OnPlayerTouchsMe. Stuff like that. If someone could find me something or make me a quick one that would be convenient. I have looked many times and I havent found anything that has what I ask for, but if you know of something perhaps you can post it.

Why do you need them all?

"It's not all about memorizing everything." - Hell Raven.

Not all of it might be right. :]

napo_p2p
03-09-2007, 06:48 AM
Why do you need them all? Well, it's helpful to know what is available.

"It's not all about memorizing everything." - Hell Raven. This quote is somewhat out of context.... Plus, I don't think his intentions are to 'memorize' the events, but (once again) to know what some are.

MrAnonymous_P2P
03-09-2007, 06:50 AM
.............Exactly what Napo said. I dont want to memorize them. I just want to know whats available to me.

Twinny
03-09-2007, 07:04 AM
Know what you need, not what is available.

napo_p2p
03-09-2007, 07:17 AM
I think it is useful for him, especially as a beginning scripter, to know where to find things, so that when he does need them, he'll know where to look.

Skyld
03-09-2007, 11:34 AM
There are some on my wiki as Napo said, ideally other people could contribute more documentation to it though.

Kristi
03-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Why do you need them all?

"It's not all about memorizing everything." - Hell Raven.

Not all of it might be right. :]

CONTEXT! I believe my statement, but he does need a place to know where to find them.

I would just look at the old built in flags and tag "on" in front of them ^_^
http://wiki.graal.us/Old_GScript#Built-in_Flags_.28true_when.29

napo_p2p
03-09-2007, 09:28 PM
I would just look at the old built in flags and tag "on" in front of them ^_^
http://wiki.graal.us/Old_GScript#Built-in_Flags_.28true_when.29

That would be a good source too :). But, just keep in mind that not all of them are events.

zokemon
03-10-2007, 02:23 AM
Or you could look at a TServerNPC.

napo_p2p
03-10-2007, 02:26 AM
Or you could look at a TServerNPC.

He's looking for events, not flags.

Inverness
03-31-2007, 12:42 AM
That is not very good advice. Knowing what is available may create new solutions to problems.