PDA

View Full Version : Death to Raiyo.

SayianOozaru
03-05-2007, 04:42 AM
Well, today 2 of Raiyo's members thought it would be fun to team me. Now I have a team of friends teaming them with me. But i decided that's not enough. Im going to cut it off at the head.

Nothin against you jesse, but the newbs in your guild pissed me off. So either they get kicked from the guild and are killed till they quit, or im going to have to kill the guild, and them till they quit.

If there removed by tomarrow, I won't be killing the guild.

Acc names are;

doyouskate
benoit1256
Davidd

I finally have people to "hunt" again :D

Haven't dont this since IXI's guild. D:

Leoxx
03-05-2007, 04:47 AM
i think davidd probly killed u by coincedence, such as a noob ran up and started to fight u too while davidd was fighting

dude2020
03-05-2007, 04:54 AM
Wow, really those ****ing *****s XD even though im in Raiyo... ill help ye :DTreason!

SayianOozaru
03-05-2007, 04:57 AM
Thanks john. :)

And Davidd was on my team when it happened. I'm just killing him for sport. :)

Lets just say, they teamed me with 2 guys, and i came back with 6.

Leoxx
03-05-2007, 04:58 AM
rofl
im not in raiyo nemore..i think i got kicked for inactivity, but thats because im grounded, but hey w/e

xAzerothx
03-05-2007, 04:58 AM
Wow, really those ****ing *****s XD even though im in Raiyo... ill help ye :DTreason!

You're not allowed to pwn other Raiyo members.

jkool666
03-05-2007, 05:05 AM
;) I know thats just a joke John :P. But feel free Sayian if you wish to be that immature *****. I don't mind. If Raiyo dies (which it won't, theres 10 people in that WILL NOT leave) that just means that Zone events will be decreased by 2. This is because no other guild is big enough to compete at Gwars/KOTH.

SayianOozaru
03-05-2007, 05:17 AM
I think I can make up for that 2, with events on Deathmatch. Now hm, your saying you want me to do this.
But feel free Sayian
Wasn't gonna kill you or your other guild members if you had kicked those 3 members. But judging by the way your talking, i'll say you aren't going to kick those 3.

Anyone left in Raiyo will die. Until they quit, or until the Guild disbands.

jkool666
sweetchellez
matt5892
Iucifer
BlackFireFly
MisterMastermind
Tainted_Love
ShadowBall
pooper200000
tracker180
IXIs_Last_Stand
Davidd
Powerlight
doyouskate
dude2020
TwoThousandAndSeven
DRAGON551
chauncei
ScarredAvenger
UnknownMasterMind
darksidekiller
eric22r
Creish
Zethrin
Nefir
Snoro
LightDamage

The list of players that are in the guild. I had to get them so I could mark them all on ignore.

Your either with me, or against me. It's about that time that Zone had another army vs guild. Sadly, the last time it happened was with IXI and me.

jkool666
03-05-2007, 05:23 AM
jkool666
sweetchellez
matt5892
Iucifer
BlackFireFly
MisterMastermind
Tainted_Love
ShadowBall
pooper200000
tracker180
IXIs_Last_Stand
Davidd
Powerlight
doyouskate
dude2020
TwoThousandAndSeven
DRAGON551
chauncei
ScarredAvenger
UnknownMasterMind
darksidekiller
eric22r
Creish
Zethrin
Nefir
Snoro
LightDamage
Bolded are players who won't leave no matter what...
Underlined are people who its possible for you to make them leave.
John has both, me and him have been tight lately (hense I said he'd be a fine ET ;) ) but I can see you lieing to him making him quit. Oh well please, feel free.

Sayian, you do understand you can't kill people you don't see correct? Oh and by the way, if Raiyo dies, its because of me not following through with it after Michelle quitting.

icemaster
03-05-2007, 05:32 AM
rofl
im not in raiyo nemore..i think i got kicked for inactivity, but thats because im grounded, but hey w/e

Lol, I was kicked for being in Gaiden and UH...I let Jesse die by this girl in UN. :} Good times.

jkool666
sweetchellez
matt5892
Iucifer
BlackFireFly
MisterMastermind
Tainted_Love
ShadowBall
pooper200000
tracker180
IXIs_Last_Stand
Davidd
Powerlight
doyouskate
dude2020
TwoThousandAndSeven
DRAGON551
chauncei
ScarredAvenger
UnknownMasterMind
darksidekiller
eric22r
Creish
Zethrin
Nefir
Snoro
LightDamage

The list of players that are in the guild. I had to get them so I could mark them all on ignore.

Your either with me, or against me. It's about that time that Zone had another army vs guild. Sadly, the last time it happened was with IXI and me.

1 of those people ;O you'd have to get through me sayian, GAR, not saying who ;O, the rest, eh.......go crazy ;P

xAzerothx
03-05-2007, 05:35 AM
I think I can make up for that 2, with events on Deathmatch. Now hm, your saying you want me to do this.

Wasn't gonna kill you or your other guild members if you had kicked those 3 members. But judging by the way your talking, i'll say you aren't going to kick those 3.

jkool666
sweetchellez
matt5892
Iucifer
BlackFireFly
MisterMastermind
Tainted_Love
ShadowBall
pooper200000
tracker180
IXIs_Last_Stand
Davidd
Powerlight
doyouskate
dude2020
TwoThousandAndSeven
DRAGON551
chauncei
ScarredAvenger
UnknownMasterMind
darksidekiller
eric22r
Creish
Zethrin
Nefir
Snoro
LightDamage

Please Sayian. Tell us you're plan of attack.

SayianOozaru
03-05-2007, 05:39 AM
You'd be surprised who in those bold letters will quit, if I ask them to. Most of those people I've known since they first started playing, and was the one that told people if you kill them I kill you. Helping newbs when they first start pays off.

And if by "I dont see them", you mean they won't be on Zone, then I've already won.

Jesse, I wouldn't log on Zone if I were you, unless your in a dropship, or have your ET tag on. Your the one that started this between you and me. You started it, and so I will finish it. I gave you options, and you didnt take them. Don't let me catch you on Zone.

As for everyone else on that list, post if your leaving the guild or not. That's all I care about. If were friends, and you side against me, then I guess we weren't really cool after all. If you side with me, you'll just have to kill Raiyo when you see them on tag. Unless you want to kill them with me even when there not on tag.

**Edit (you guys posted before me D: )

1 of those people ;O you'd have to get through me sayian, GAR, not saying who ;O, the rest, eh.......go crazy ;P
Touya. Who can't beat you now? lol. Wrong move.

Please Sayian. Tell us you're plan of attack.
Well just kill them when you see them really. If you plan things out on here your most likely to loose. For example, you plan on keeping a bounty, but you always end up losing it. Notice that when your not paying attention to your bounty, it gets really high?

I've had a 1.1k bounty, and a 450 bounty this week. Once I realized I had them I lost them shortly after. Maybe that's just me though. I don't think about things, I just do them.

UnknownMasterMind
03-05-2007, 05:48 AM
Sayian, I have no clue, Why you are mad, But Achilles is right. I will not leave, I had to leave IXI's Guild, Last time. x.x This one is different, I can not Leave... Sorry.

Sincerely,
Desear

jkool666
03-05-2007, 05:48 AM
You'd be surprised who in those bold letters will quit, if I ask them to. Most of those people I've known since they first started playing, and was the one that told people if you kill them I kill you. Helping newbs when they first start pays off.

And if by "I dont see them", you mean they won't be on Zone, then I've already won.

Jesse, I wouldn't log on Zone if I were you, unless your in a dropship, or have your ET tag on. Your the one that started this between you and me. You started it, and so I will finish it. I gave you options, and you didnt take them. Don't let me catch you on Zone.

As for everyone else on that list, post if your leaving the guild or not. That's all I care about. If were friends, and you side against me, then I guess we weren't really cool after all. If you side with me, you'll just have to kill Raiyo when you see them on tag. Unless you want to kill them with me even when there not on tag.
Actually the percentage of those bold people I've already talked to. And no if they don't play Zone then you haven't won because this isn't a competition. I win because my goal is to have more then 10 people in Raiyo at all times. Sorry Sayian. And if you were mature enough, you'd read this over XD. Your saying, I did something wrong, by not kicking out Raiyo members, because they... killed you... in a game... that your suppost... to kill... Do as you wish :) but I win :).
And I never play Zone anyways, I just host events and talk to friends. :) I'm fine logging onto Zone.
Sayian, I have no clue, Why you are mad, But Achilles is right. I will not leave, I had to leave IXI's Guild, Last time. x.x This one is different, I can not Leave... Sorry.
Hehe <3.

*No joke everyone, I laughed so hard when I read this*

Aachen
03-05-2007, 05:49 AM
I quit Raiyo because Jesse was being a poop head, didn't rejoin because it was full of chubs XD

I already kill everyone who goes on Raiyo tag (With the exception of Jesse, because we're never in the same PK zone together) so I'm doing my part. ;)

Sayian, you're overreacting fyi

icemaster
03-05-2007, 05:52 AM
Touya. Who can't beat you now? lol. Wrong move.

Wrong move? Lol, don't make me laugh Sayian. It's a video game. Wether you can beat me (doubt it) or not (more likely), you do not scare me lol. You are just angry that you couldn't protect yourself against a group attack until you got a group of your own. Why you are mad now is beyond me. You became what made you angry in the 1st place. Go figure. I quit zone for awhile and played UN. When I came back to zone, I still could fight. Don't think that an player's absence will affect their level of skill THAT much...because that, my friend, is called underestimating your opponent, a sign of ignorance that will lead to you own defeat...note that for in real life troubles Sayian...or you are going to have 1 hell of a lot of trouble with things.

SayianOozaru
03-05-2007, 05:53 AM
Actually the percentage of those bold people I've already talked to. And no if they don't play Zone then you haven't won because this isn't a competition. I win because my goal is to have more then 10 people in Raiyo at all times. Sorry Sayian. And if you were mature enough, you'd read this over XD. Your saying, I did something wrong, by not kicking out Raiyo members, because they... killed you... in a game... that your suppost... to kill... Do as you wish but I win .
And I never play Zone anyways, I just host events and talk to friends. I'm fine logging onto Zone.

Killing you will be reward enough. Like you said, this is akilling game. I'm just breaking the "don't kill friends rule", and am going to play the game against players that im not cool with. which are those that are in Raiyo.

Sincerely,
Desear
I really don't care.

Wrong move? Lol, don't make me laugh Sayian. It's a video game. Wether you can beat me (doubt it) or not (more likely), you do not scare me lol. You are just angry that you couldn't protect yourself against a group attack until you got a group of your own. Why you are mad now is beyond me. You became what made you angry in the 1st place. Go figure. I quit zone for awhile and played UN. When I came back to zone, I still could fight. Don't think that an player's absence will affect their level of skill THAT much...because that, my friend, is called underestimating your opponent, a sign of ignorance that will lead to you own defeat...note that for in real life troubles Sayian...or you are going to have 1 hell of a lot of trouble with things.
Then get on Zone right now. I need more kills anyways. I just broke 42k, and thats not enough for me.

jkool666
03-05-2007, 06:01 AM
Killing you will be reward enough. Like you said, this is akilling game. I'm just breaking the "don't kill friends rule", and am going to play the game against players that im not cool with. which are those that are in Raiyo.

I really don't care.

Then get on Zone right now. I need more kills anyways. I just broke 42k, and thats not enough for me.
1. You can't kill me. /tag is all I do on Zone.
2. Yes you do care, you care soooooo much that you made an entire thread about it.
3. ***** @ pathetic threat.

You see, no matter what I win because like I said, you can't make my guilds playercount drop below 10. You cannot hurt me at all...
You see, people who hate my guild, agree with me. Do you know how much that proves your entire *act against Raiyo* wrong XD.

icemaster
03-05-2007, 06:02 AM

I have more important things to do with my life then waste it on zone atm. We can spar if you want, even if you kill me, would that make you happy? Jeez dude :S you are ridiculously ignorant right now...I am surprised and at the same time...not really lol. You are seriously acting like a child.

I, also, love the fact that you ignored everything else I said other than fighting you. Nice debate.

+1 Touya, 0 Sayian

SayianOozaru
03-05-2007, 06:08 AM
I have more important things to do with my life then waste it on zone atm. We can spar if you want, even if you kill me, would that make you happy? Jeez dude :S you are ridiculously ignorant right now...I am surprised and at the same time...not really lol. You are seriously acting like a child.

I, also, love the fact that you ignored everything else I said other than fighting you. Nice debate.

+1 Touya, 0 Sayian
What are you going to do? go practice your "magic" *****. You can't get a girl unless shes on a game. WHOA, that's something better to do huh?

See what happens to all your "secrets" when you turn on me? lmao. Like I said, wrong move.

And I can go on. Want me to continue?

1. You can't kill me. /tag is all I do on Zone.
2. Yes you do care, you care soooooo much that you made an entire thread about it.
3. ***** @ pathetic threat.

You see, no matter what I win because like I said, you can't make my guilds playercount drop below 10. You cannot hurt me at all...
You see, people who hate my guild, agree with me. Do you know how much that proves your entire *act against Raiyo* wrong XD.
No, you don't win. You can't have your Raiyo tag on if your events team tag is on. Plus I know about 130 people all together. They play on all different servers. I'm sure your not an ET on every server. I'll just have them kill you on the other servers you play.

icemaster
03-05-2007, 06:14 AM
What are you going to do? go practice your "magic" *****. You can't get a girl unless shes on a game. WHOA, that's something better to do huh?

See what happens to all your "secrets" when you turn on me? lmao. Like I said, wrong move.

And I can go on. Want me to continue?

It's not magic lol, and if all you can turn to is "telling my secrets and insulting me" than WOW, you are QUITE the man Sayian. I am VERY impressed that you can't have a normal debate with someone unless it involves insults or "telling". And about the girl online thing? Lol, again with the ignorance, or maybe it's all those drugs you do that make you so forgetful. I told you, I can get a girl in real life but the girls around me suck; all stuck up, not my jam. Just because I fall for a girl online doesn't make me "less of a person" than if I fell in love in real life. Love can be found anywhere but I doubt you would understand/comprehend that.

+2 Touya 0 Sayian? Come on Sayian...get in the game child.

jkool666
03-05-2007, 06:14 AM
No, you don't win.
Yes I do, the more you post the more I win...
You can't have your Raiyo tag on if your events team tag is on.
Sorry I know you can't read. I'm really sorry...
Plus I know about 130 people all together. They play on all different servers. I'm sure your not an ET on every server. I'll just have them kill you on the other servers you play.
Okay, *****. I'm winning even more :D. I highly doubt you have friends on Zodiac that are stronger then the friends I know *****.

Aachen
03-05-2007, 06:25 AM
Guys, guys! It doesn't matter, don't act childish here... Huwajux will just come and delete this vanity/flame thread... so please, go have a tea part and discuss it there, mmk?

icemaster
03-05-2007, 06:28 AM
Guys, guys! It doesn't matter, don't act childish here... Huwajux will just come and delete this vanity/flame thread... so please, go have a tea part and discuss it there, mmk?

Nothing I said, nor Jesse said, was childish. Jesse said his comments with defense statements and my comments were merely trying to uncloud Sayian's mind.

I'll seriously be surprised if this thread is deleted for any other statements other than Sayian's. If that happens lol...then my point will stand on how the wrong things are deleted (I had many posts deleted that REALLY should not have been deleted).

I think this thread should either

A. Stay open for discussion.
B. Closed but not deleted.

I think people should know what they look like, if they look like this (similarity) and, if they act VERY similar, what they should do to change that.

UnknownMasterMind
03-05-2007, 06:45 AM
Sayian, Tomorrow I will fight you(After I make my Ganis), If you want to fight a Guild Leader its like a Kingdom. You have to take out all the Knights guarding him, So, All the Members of (Raiyo) are waiting for you. ;)

seanthien
03-05-2007, 07:08 AM
Bleh. Raiyo is jesse guild and jesse is a sheman :(. And that david nub past me on kvs D: and he was ''Co lead'' For GA D:. Still sayian is gonna get over it liek when he was hunting az and johns friends xD

seanthien
03-05-2007, 07:20 AM
=\ I kicked this guys ass in gym on firday and got arrested o-o I didnt run D: I got handcuffed though ;-;

SayianOozaru
03-05-2007, 10:42 AM
i aint gonna talk about what happened, but nice try. jackass.

get back on topic.

Crono
03-05-2007, 04:14 PM
why do people cry everytime they get teamed? it pisses me off too sometimes when you have several respectable players ganging up on you, but i usually get back at em by owning them both by myself :cool:

IXIs_Last_Stand
03-05-2007, 05:05 PM
im stickin with raiyo and if you try to poop with me ill poop back cuz it means u dont = true friend. but i doubt u will try to poop with me cuz i think ur decent w/ me enought. but i wont leave raiyo cuz u ask me to or hunt me.
plus u dont exactly scare me.

IXIs_Last_Stand
03-05-2007, 05:10 PM
IxI doesn't play anymore, and I doubt he'd side with you over me anyways.

think again :/. the **** u said to touya irritated me cuz hes my best mate on graal with jo and your being tottaly irrational and immature, didnt wanna do it but im 100% with jesse and raiyo.

Darlene159
03-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Sayain, in the future, don't bring your anger from in game to the forums in order to insult people. Read the forum rules, follow them, or don't post.