PDA

View Full Version : Useing Hands In-Battle

SayianOozaru
03-04-2007, 09:35 AM
You should be able to use your hands on here. Me and frost were talking, throwing barrels at people, and I was making a joke about picking him up and tossing him into the crowd, and watch him roll like a barrel...Then we thought about it, and that'd be pretty fun.

All we would really need are ganis (probably could just use the ones from gk). But it'd be cool to go around swinging on people when your out of ammo, or just want to see how many people you'll kill...Plus it'd be great for events :)

Could work simply like;

S - Punch (5 energy) (15 dmg)
D - Kick (10 energy) (25 dmg)
A - Picks someone up (25 energy) (35 dmg)

I think it would be fun anyways. Comments or Thoughts about this idea?

Draenin
03-04-2007, 10:01 AM
It would be awesome to have some kind of power gloves that would allow you to pick up people, punch, grapple someone to make them your hostage for a few seconds, and to pry / knock someone off of their speeder bike at full speed. Kicking could just be an inherent ability when you have nothing equipped.

This is a really cool idea.

Leoxx
03-04-2007, 10:33 AM
i thought about a knuckle weapon, but i didnt acually make it..
but i asked ceserthen to make one and he did a pretty good job

SayianOozaru
03-04-2007, 11:29 AM
It would be awesome to have some kind of power gloves that would allow you to pick up people, punch, grapple someone to make them your hostage for a few seconds, and to pry / knock someone off of their speeder bike at full speed. Kicking could just be an inherent ability when you have nothing equipped.

This is a really cool idea.

Haven't seen you in awhile :o.

But back to the subject D: ...

I'll see if stefan can take a look at this thread, or next time I find him on RC i'll make sure to talk to him about this. :)

Huwajux
03-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Sounds good!

Perhaps when you pick someone up they can press A in retaliation 1 second after being picked up to counter it.

pooper200000
03-04-2007, 03:03 PM
Perhaps when you pick someone up they can press A in retaliation 1 second after being picked up to counter it.

so how would hitting people with combat knives work then. And would you be able to tear people in two? Please thatd be sweet. ALthough its probally not allowed. :D

Huwajux
03-04-2007, 03:05 PM
so how would hitting people with combat knives work then. And would you be able to tear people in two? Please thatd be sweet. ALthough its probally not allowed. :D
I would love to see that happen. But it probably won't unless it is made into a cheap comical action with not too much blood. Perhaps picking someone up and hitting A faster than the other guy would determine whether they get torn in half or not. :P

pooper200000
03-04-2007, 03:09 PM
I would love to see that happen. But it probably won't unless it is made into a cheap comical action with not too much blood. Perhaps picking someone up and hitting A faster than the other guy would determine whether they get torn in half or not. :P

or if you get like 3 people they can all tear them limb by limb and eat them :D Im feeling goryish don't ask :D

Leoxx
03-04-2007, 06:59 PM
tear them limb by limb and eat them

:oo: wow..

seanthien
03-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Great idea! Though the power might need to be nerfed <-<. I wanna pick up sayian and like.. Throw him over into the black spot in irica! :D

pooper200000
03-04-2007, 08:49 PM
:oo: wow..
or..or.... we could pick them up with like 2 people and eat them alive.
Great idea! Though the power might need to be nerfed <-<. I wanna pick up sayian and like.. Throw him over into the black spot in irica! :D

HEY TYPHOON!! :D

xAzerothx
03-04-2007, 08:50 PM
It sounds cool. I want to have a kung fu fight with someone. I could kick them back and they fly 10 feet.

Leoxx
03-04-2007, 11:22 PM
if this does happen, then ima go kill ppl majorly.
just like on UN, i was overly weak, but i still kicked @$$ (im just that good at dodging ;))

Draenin
03-04-2007, 11:36 PM
I figure that if you can get close enough to someone who's shooting at you with a machine gun, you ought to be able to do something awesome at that point.

Crono
03-04-2007, 11:42 PM
picks someone up = no

the rest are alright. maybe they should do less damage though

Leoxx
03-04-2007, 11:52 PM
imagine combat knife stab, but half the dmg. if u are on the top score list on that one, then u r truly a master xD

Davidd
03-05-2007, 12:50 AM
:o we could put a system to do a button smash when person do the same attack XD

SayianOozaru
03-05-2007, 12:56 AM
Combat Knife does 35 damage. The damage for the "fists" was configured by how much energy it takes up. Combat knife would be better than fists, if it were to be added this way.

Davidd
03-05-2007, 01:06 AM
about fist are faster but alot weaker :O like in RL

SayianOozaru
03-05-2007, 01:09 AM
uh, in "Real Life" a knife isn't slower than a fist. trust me, lol.

Leoxx
03-05-2007, 02:11 AM
I chalenge u!!1 *stab**slice*
...ow...

Davidd
03-05-2007, 04:14 AM
dpends how heavy and good the persone is, i saw a cook with mad skills with a knife and than i saw my friend thats like: slice*2 secs later*slice

Leoxx
03-05-2007, 04:45 AM
neways back to the subject..
i found two problems with this idea..
1. if u use energy, then u will run out pretty fast
2. u need to be able to unequip items, because right now if u use a weapon ur only able to switch it out meaning if u use a weapon u cant use ur fist/feet for quite a while

seanthien
03-05-2007, 07:14 AM
Whats wrong with picking people up? D: I wanna like pick up crono and throw him into some proxys >:(

Davidd
03-05-2007, 11:22 PM
neways back to the subject..
i found two problems with this idea..
1. if u use energy, then u will run out pretty fast
2. u need to be able to unequip items, because right now if u use a weapon ur only able to switch it out meaning if u use a weapon u cant use ur fist/feet for quite a while

put fist in Q menu mayby? it will autimacly put u in fighting mode ;)

Sulukra
03-06-2007, 12:20 AM

If this is implimented, I will log onto Zone, find a look that resembles Chico Goncalvelez and go kung fu on you all.

Dante55555
03-06-2007, 02:20 AM
You should be able to use your hands on here. Me and frost were talking, throwing barrels at people, and I was making a joke about picking him up and tossing him into the crowd, and watch him roll like a barrel...Then we thought about it, and that'd be pretty fun.

All we would really need are ganis (probably could just use the ones from gk). But it'd be cool to go around swinging on people when your out of ammo, or just want to see how many people you'll kill...Plus it'd be great for events :)

Could work simply like;

I think it would be fun anyways. Comments or Thoughts about this idea?

Great idea but wouldn't picking up somone be too easy? It would be like if a saber tries to come up close and saber you you just pick him up and throw him away. Maybe you can only do it from the back? (God knows how you would script that)

seanthien
03-06-2007, 04:50 AM
Great idea but wouldn't picking up somone be too easy? It would be like if a saber tries to come up close and saber you you just pick him up and throw him away. Maybe you can only do it from the back? (God knows how you would script that)

***** That woudl be so cool. xDD Like hey look a saber! Omg i have nothign equiped D: -Picks saber dude up and chunks him into a pile of mines- BOOOM

SaberMan(Sweep Fleet) Is Killed by Explosion (unknown)

xDD. Like same thing picking up a barrel but different views?

Crono
03-06-2007, 05:04 AM
If this is implimented, I will log onto Zone, find a look that resembles Chico Goncalvelez and go kung fu on you all.

LOL you'd be the best zone player of all time if fists were implemented

Sulukra
03-06-2007, 05:35 AM
LOL you'd be the best zone player of all time if fists were implemented

You know it. :cool:

Someone needs to get a tophat GFX uploaded for the purpose of being Chico.

Aachen
03-06-2007, 05:52 AM

FAIL CHICO USES HIS LEGS AND FEET NOT HIS FISTS

Tracker180
03-06-2007, 06:27 AM

make them yourself and then give them to sayian so the will get looked at

SayianOozaru
03-06-2007, 07:09 AM
tophat GFX
???

Crono
03-06-2007, 07:38 AM
???

google rocks

SayianOozaru
03-06-2007, 10:18 AM
OOOHHHH

top hat...i thought he was trying to say "to-phat" hat, x_x

whoops :x

Did you see my sig? Stefan made me laugh with that comment ^^ lol

seanthien
03-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Yah your sig is funny xD Poor crono <-<. Fists woudl own. But i wanna pick up people like barrels D: Mebbie if both people tried to pick each other up at the same time have a button mash out thing like DDR :D

Sulukra
03-07-2007, 01:36 AM

FAIL CHICO USES HIS LEGS AND FEET NOT HIS FISTS

See how the kick does more damage?

You're all going down.

Aachen
03-07-2007, 06:12 AM
See how the kick does more damage?

You're all going down.

But, you said Chico would own because fists would be added, not feet and/or legs. :) fail

Tracker180
03-07-2007, 06:47 AM
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39904&d=1173159491

that looks like a Chiko

Crono
03-07-2007, 09:00 AM
Did you see my sig? Stefan made me laugh with that comment ^^ lol

lol

but making a tophat would be easy for big boy Sayian right =o?

SayianOozaru
03-07-2007, 10:01 AM
lol

but making a tophat would be easy for big boy Sayian right =o?
Well;
First I would have to make the hat outline
Second I would have to then get a basic color
Third I would have to shade it

Do you see all those steps?!!?!?!?! :cry:

Ya, I can do it. ;)

Sulukra
03-08-2007, 12:06 AM
But, you said Chico would own because fists would be added, not feet and/or legs. :) fail

I was obviously referring to what would happen if fists were added on Zone then I were to become RICHICO, the mixture between Rico (WHO ONLY USES HIS FISTS AND WEARS A BOWLER HAT LAWL) and Chico.

Dante55555
03-08-2007, 12:10 AM
Id like to see the effects of what happened if you picked up a player and then logged, theyde be in the air floating. xD

colin012
03-13-2007, 04:05 AM
I say make it weeker abnd make it like the gravitron crapy but good for events