PDA

View Full Version : I'll try my hand. (GANI)

Aachen
03-04-2007, 08:14 AM
Check these out. I re-did the one handed apripper GANIs, tell me if you like them. If you do, I'll re-do the other single pistols in a similar way.

(As of now, I haven't done the equip, I'll do it tomorrow)

To replace: Download the attacthments and save them in C:/Program Files/Graal/Levels/ganis and hit replace.

To get the originals, delete the replacements and wait for the need to download the gani in-game to arise.

And Freiza will post his here... eventually... maybe.

seanthien
03-04-2007, 08:15 AM
Hmph, Cor so much for " Doenst matter i got to go to bed soon'' <-<

Huwajux
03-04-2007, 02:46 PM
The walk and fire doesn't look like you are actually holding the gun and the reload looks like you are coressing it.

I had made some for appirces, but I have lost them now. It is basically holding the 1 gun in 2 hands, like in Resident Evil 4. :P

Aachen
03-04-2007, 08:50 PM
The walk and fire doesn't look like you are actually holding the gun and the reload looks like you are coressing it.

I had made some for appirces, but I have lost them now. It is basically holding the 1 gun in 2 hands, like in Resident Evil 4. :P

I still think it looks better than your arm swinging around in circles...

I'll admit the down/up views need more work, but the sides aren't that bad...

pooper200000
03-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Check these out. I re-did the one handed apripper GANIs, tell me if you like them. If you do, I'll re-do the other single pistols in a similar way.

(As of now, I haven't done the equip, I'll do it tomorrow)

To replace: Download the attacthments and save them in C:/Program Files/Graal/Levels/ganis and hit replace.

To get the originals, delete the replacements and wait for the need to download the gani in-game to arise.

im sorry. But that gani really makes me want to edit it and make it throw the appriper likea boomerang XD!

Aachen
03-04-2007, 09:05 PM
im sorry. But that gani really makes me want to edit it and make it throw the appriper likea boomerang XD!

Then I guess I'll stop trying to edit those! XD

jkool666
03-04-2007, 10:02 PM
I like them a lot. Much better then the old boring stupid ones. Could you do the same for bluepistole? Only thing I'd edit is how much of a line there is on the one arm (see inside Cyan area).

UnknownMasterMind
03-05-2007, 06:11 AM
Hey Cor, I will hop aboard too. ;) I'll try my Hand. I am not done yet, I am going to try to make Appirce Ganis.

But, On a Note, Remeber, You need to edit the following for each gani,
-fire
-reload
-idle
-equip
-walk

Ok, Here are some Screenshots of the Downward View, It is all I have done.
The First is Idle, The Second is Fire, And the Third is Walking(I know its hard to tell)

(Edit)
I just noticed, I have to Fix the Burst of Light when you fire.

Aachen
03-05-2007, 06:23 AM
Hey Cor, I will hop aboard too. ;) I'll try my Hand. I am not done yet, I am going to try to make Appirce Ganis.

But, On a Note, Remeber, You need to edit the following for each gani,
-fire
-reload
-idle
-equip
-walk

Ok, Here are some Screenshots of the Downward View, It is all I have done.
The First is Idle, The Second is Fire, And the Third is Walking(I know its hard to tell)

(Edit)
I just noticed, I have to Fix the Burst of Light when you fire.

We will have to compare these when we both finish ;)

UnknownMasterMind
03-05-2007, 06:32 AM
We will have to compare these when we both finish ;)

Ok, But before I go for the Night, You might want to fix the Fire Sound, When I stood still, It kept playing over and over.
Other then that, I liked it. Great Job! I hope mine turn out to be as good as yours.

P.S.
Mine will be done Wensday, And I see why poor Huwajux, Gets mad with all his Work, I am having trouble with just one, And it is a Edit.

Sincerely,
Desear

Aachen
03-05-2007, 07:23 AM
re-did reload, also spruced up the others (and finished equip)

Sue me for having fun with the equip gani ;]

UnknownMasterMind
03-06-2007, 02:37 AM
They all look awsome, I like the reload. ;)
Sadly, I will not be done tonight, All of my Up Views are screwed up, I just tested it. :_(
I will have to fix that tonight.

Sincerely,
Desear

pooper200000
03-06-2007, 02:37 AM
re-did reload, also spruced up the others (and finished equip)

Sue me for having fun with the equip gani ;]

ill check it out later or tomorrow then say what I think. setnick Lazy :D

jkool666
03-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Cor that is frigging AMAZING I, nice work!

Unknown thats sick as well, only thing I'd change is how high the gun is when your facing left. It looks like its sitting ontop of your hands.

UnknownMasterMind
03-06-2007, 11:18 PM
Ok, Here is the one, I fixed, If I could, I would like to make it so you would spin the pistole like in the Old West Movies when you bring it out, Is that possiable(This would be for Doulbe maybe?)!?

Sincerely,
Desear

If you want to try them, Save them in,
Graal>levels>ganis

Ap-pirces Gani
(Single-Handed Equip)