PDA

View Full Version : Who would make a good ET?

seanthien
03-04-2007, 07:10 AM
Yeh im just doing threads about ET since nubish cor got it D:

Anyway this is going to turn into a poll. So by tomorrow tell me who you want to be on that poll and ill addd them <-< Ill put some people on first.

SayianOozaru
03-04-2007, 07:15 AM
I doubt we are looking for ET's...

seanthien
03-04-2007, 07:15 AM
Duhhh I know that. I was just wondering what the zone community would want for a et.z-z Cause crono isnt active so that means we coudl use another et <-<

SayianOozaru
03-04-2007, 07:16 AM
?

Me and crono were playing freeze tag (ET's vs Server) just like 7 hours ago...

seanthien
03-04-2007, 07:18 AM
:( But that was the first tiem i saw him in like.. months D: still zone needs ets ;-; Like un :D ON un theres a event liek everytime you log on <-<

SayianOozaru
03-04-2007, 07:18 AM
he was on yesterday 2...x_x

HitmanJ2XX
03-04-2007, 07:20 AM
ADMIT IT! I'd be a good ET. Not only do I tend to change rules, because of pure ADHD, wow. DQ has some good looking burgers. But I also like to keep it fun! And I listen. Geez, I take over as a freaking security guard after some events. Keeps the people from swamping staff.

seanthien
03-04-2007, 07:20 AM
D: Was not ;-; W/e Still we have like.. 6 ets <-< We woudl use more now. Or for later. Doesnt matter tthat wasnt the point of this thread xD

HitmanJ2XX
03-04-2007, 07:25 AM
And since you haven't suggested anything yet, there isn't really a big point to this thread yet.

MisterMastermind
03-04-2007, 07:28 AM
There are a few ET's already IMO that aren't suited for the job. It's either lack of intelligence or they're way too involved in the zone community.

HitmanJ2XX
03-04-2007, 07:33 AM
IMO? What's that? MOO DAMNIT!
And Zone hosting can't be harder than GK hosting. That was nearly hell.

MisterMastermind
03-04-2007, 07:36 AM
IMO? What's that? MOO DAMNIT!
And Zone hosting can't be harder than GK hosting. That was nearly hell. IMO is in my opinion. And zone hosting WAS hell. If it wasn't prized they *****ed about prizes. If it was prized they *****ed about not being on, or getting teamed, or lamed, or any excuse they can find to try to bug me for a rehost. As well as when I did catch one running or hiding they'd say "LOLOL ABUSE ABUSE IMA TELL STFAN!" And there is no hell in game like being an ET, but not on tag trying to play like a normal player.

HitmanJ2XX
03-04-2007, 07:38 AM
Typh, if you don't remember Bosh on GK, then you have no idea what I had to go through. But only it was people more annoying, and more than just one person. RUnning around, pking my people, throwing off the event. etc. etc.

MisterMastermind
03-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Typh, if you don't remember Bosh on GK, then you have no idea what I had to go through. But only it was people more annoying, and more than just one person. RUnning around, pking my people, throwing off the event. etc. etc.Yeah, but this is a server-full of idiots (few exceptions) running around disrupting the event.

Aachen
03-04-2007, 07:50 AM
I'd quit, but I wouldn't look forward to the reactions I'd get from that.

No one is really suited to become an ET right now... and that means no one. In my opinion, of course.

Though if I had to, and I mean had to recommend someone, it'd probably be Typhoon, simply because he has experience with it...

And everything he said about Zone hosting was true.

HitmanJ2XX
03-04-2007, 07:55 AM
But you can't just rule me out. I've seen events from both sides, but I can believe that hosting is hard. (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71074&highlight=Post-Event) My event didn't get much publicity, but then again, I did it because people messed up one of the official events.

But I can do this job man. Try me!

Aachen
03-04-2007, 07:59 AM
But you can't just rule me out. I've seen events from both sides, but I can believe that hosting is hard. (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71074&highlight=Post-Event) My event didn't get much publicity, but then again, I did it because people messed up one of the official events.

But I can do this job man. Try me!

The point is we don't need another ET.

MisterMastermind
03-04-2007, 08:00 AM
Though if I had to, and I mean had to recommend someone, it'd probably be Typhoon, simply because he has experience with it...

I'd pk myself IRL first. :noob:

seanthien
03-04-2007, 08:10 AM
xDD @ Typh. Ok look people this isnt about who will be et ;-; unless stefan made this thread <-< Now give me suggestions on who you think woudl be suitable for et D: IM putting myself on that lsit <-<. And typhoon all servers have idiots its not just zone. Some servers just happen to have more then others *Cough zodiac cough*.

HitmanJ2XX
03-04-2007, 08:26 AM
The point is we don't need another ET.

Sadly, I agree with sean. I'm not saying that I should be made ET, but the fact is that I can do it. That's the poin't I'm arguing. That I can do it. Not let me do it.

Sulukra
03-04-2007, 08:49 AM
I'm not saying that I should be made ET

Actually, while you didn't say the phrase "I should be made ET" you did say that you could get the job done, had experience, etc. which is the equivalent to saying that.

SayianOozaru
03-04-2007, 09:29 AM
sulukra would be nominated by me. just cause he doesnt seem to ***** at anyone...ive never seen him in a bad mood = no abuse in locking accs and things ;o

Even if someone did try to harass him, he'd probably make a joke out of it :x

Sulukra
03-04-2007, 10:34 AM
sulukra would be nominated by me. just cause he doesnt seem to ***** at anyone...ive never seen him in a bad mood = no abuse in locking accs and things ;o

I'm sorta employed as an RPA on Val at the moment, thanks. And I don't really do the whole "angry" thing.

Even if someone did try to harass him, he'd probably make a joke out of it :x

Yeah, I would. People have tried, most have failed. The rest have failed miserably.

Leoxx
03-04-2007, 10:38 AM
well if ur wanting to suggest someone, pick someone thats mature, responsible, and isnt an idiot...well those three just destroyed the population that we're looking for so good luck :D

IXIs_Last_Stand
03-04-2007, 11:20 AM
i personally think cor should be fired...no offence and nothing personal, but his events suck ass... the fun events r about as fun as eating sprouts...im not the only one who thinks so...and other people who r higher up the zone hierachy think so... nothing personal cor...but you suck.

pooper200000
03-04-2007, 03:17 PM
I doubt we are looking for ET's...
how many ET's are there now? I don't see a great need for new ET's. I think they should keep vulcans hiring of 2 ET's in may anual but maybe thats just me... whatever. I know a few people who I would want as ET I won't say them due to I dunno I just won't :D
There are a few ET's already IMO that aren't suited for the job. It's either lack of intelligence or they're way too involved in the zone community.
Too involved? You should have to be somewhat involved....

i personally think cor should be fired...no offence and nothing personal, but his events suck ass... the fun events r about as fun as eating sprouts...im not the only one who thinks so...and other people who r higher up the zone hierachy think so... nothing personal cor...but you suck.

wrong thread....

dude2020
03-04-2007, 05:25 PM
Har, i cannot believe i missed this thread :P

how many ET's are there now? I don't see a great need for new ET's. I think they should keep Vulcan's hiring of 2 ET's in may anual but maybe thats just me... whatever. I know a few people who I would want as ET I won't say them due to I dunno I just won't :DWe have 5 that are on-global staff Brian, Jesse, Huwajux, Cor, and Crono. if i remember in that ET hiring thread Vulcan said "Temp" maybe it can be like a year only job? 2 new ETS every year so the 2 new ETs (If this will be implied) would have to quit a year from there hiring. So that 2 new people actually have a chance. But if they were to i don't know Abuse they would be fired and one of the past ET's will take this spot until the Annul comes around

pooper200000
03-04-2007, 05:40 PM
Har, i cannot believe i missed this thread :P

We have 5 that are on-global staff Brian, Jesse, Huwajux, Cor, and Crono. if i remember in that ET hiring thread Vulcan said "Temp" maybe it can be like a year only job? 2 new ETS every year so the 2 new ETs (If this will be implied) would have to quit a year from there hiring. So that 2 new people actually have a chance. But if they were to i don't know Abuse they would be fired and one of the past ET's will take this spot until the Annul comes around

I dunno. I wasn't sure if gambet counted since he has et rights... I just think it would give some players something to look forward to I guess.

dude2020
03-04-2007, 05:41 PM
I dunno. I wasn't sure if gambet counted since he has et rights... I just think it would give some players something to look forward to I guess.Gambet i can say he can be called a "Un-Offical" Global IMO

pooper200000
03-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Gambet i can say he can be called a "Un-Offical" Global IMO

oh ok. So whats does anyone else think of having an annual hire I think it was like may 26 when he did it? don't know if you want that exact...

dude2020
03-04-2007, 05:45 PM
oh ok. So whats does anyone else think of having an annual hire I think it was like may 26 when he did it? don't know if you want that exact...05-14-2006 was the date that Vulcan started the ET tryout

seanthien
03-04-2007, 06:53 PM
well if ur wanting to suggest someone, pick someone thats mature, responsible, and isnt an idiot...well those three just destroyed the population that we're looking for so good luck :D

-Looks at myself <-<-

You know sn besides his impersonateing staff a few times might seem to be a good et.

dude2020
03-04-2007, 07:00 PM
You know sn besides his impersonateing staff a few times might seem to be a good et.i said this too Az and ill say this too you. If SN was made ET, Deathmatch will only be noraml for like an hour >.>

seanthien
03-04-2007, 07:01 PM
xD So? :P Sn would make a bettter et then you, You woudl be all. OMG THAT NOOB TOOK MY BOUNTY /Lock (Insert noob name here) and then /kick (Noob) D:

dude2020
03-04-2007, 07:04 PM
xD So? :P Sn would make a bettter et then you, You woudl be all. OMG THAT NOOB TOOK MY BOUNTY /Lock (Insert noob name here) and then /kick (Noob) D:Shows what you know really... :\ Which is nothing.

seanthien
03-04-2007, 07:05 PM
Pft, I g2g soi cant flame you naymore :( IF i killed your 1800 bounty you woudl so abuse.

dude2020
03-04-2007, 07:09 PM
Pft, I g2g soi cant flame you naymore :( IF i killed your 1800 bounty you woudl so abuse.Would not. if i was hosting it or something during a event and you were one of the last two (lolifthathappens) and i took tag off because you or the other person was about to die then just getting lamed by you. Which wait!!! that isn't abuse in fact its bannable for Event Disturbing (Please note a Soft ban a locking you would say)

Leoxx
03-04-2007, 07:13 PM
woudl

tsk tsk, bad spelling xD

neways, everybody needs to stop arguing who would be a better ET, it really doesnt matter because he got the job, so stop complsning because ur so jealous of him..frankly i wouldnt want ET, itll just grab more nooby attention to me..(which im being flooded with by "do u remember me?" or "hi Leoxx! remember me!", im mean just a simple hi would make me have a headache trying to remember who he/she is..)

xAzerothx
03-04-2007, 08:26 PM
There's enough ETs.

pooper200000
03-04-2007, 08:55 PM
-Looks at myself <-<-
You know sn besides his impersonateing staff a few times might seem to be a good et.
FINALLY SOMEONE SAID THE CORRECT PRONOUN!! I don't actually imperonate. I just get on top of jesse and say funny stuff. Most of the time its different color print and I pm hims ying im on top of you :D and by the way why do you think I would be a good ET? would it be jsut because john would probaly quit graal entierly??:D
i said this too Az and ill say this too you. If SN was made ET, Deathmatch will only be noraml for like an hour >.>
What do you think I would do. To be honest I don't care that much. If im an ET neato! if Im not well I can still lame a lot. :D cough lame john when he lags and afks for a sec :D
xD So? :P Sn would make a bettter et then you, You woudl be all. OMG THAT NOOB TOOK MY BOUNTY /Lock (Insert noob name here) and then /kick (Noob) D:I might accidently slip a few /kick huwajux but then again that would be payback ^^ though it is really funny. :D

There's enough ETs.I think you hit the metamorphical nail on its metamorphical head and put the metamorphical nail in the metamorphical plyboard. metaphorically of course :D

Aachen
03-04-2007, 09:09 PM

That made me laugh. So, tell me, what else could I do? I can't host on Guild Wars because there aren't enough people who are in the same guild online. Same goes for KOTH. All I can really ever do is stuff on deathmatch, and I know those aren't fun.

By the way IXI, nothing personal, but you suck. :)

Oh, just to point out: Vulcan said that Jesse and Typhoon had entered the trial phase for new ET, not temp. Sorry.

pooper200000
03-04-2007, 09:19 PM
That made me laugh. So, tell me, what else could I do? I can't host on Guild Wars because there aren't enough people who are in the same guild online. Same goes for KOTH. All I can really ever do is stuff on deathmatch, and I know those aren't fun.

By the way IXI, nothing personal, but you suck. :)

Oh, just to point out: Vulcan said that Jesse and Typhoon had entered the trial phase for new ET, not temp. Sorry.

whats the trial meaning considered for a long time??

xAzerothx
03-04-2007, 09:21 PM
I forgot to answer "Who would make a good ET." I want SN as ET. I want events world on DM like Disney Land!

pooper200000
03-04-2007, 09:22 PM
I forgot to answer "Who would make a good ET." I want SN as ET. I want events world on DM like Disney Land!

disney land events?!! im confused. Why me?? thats what I still don't get.. thanks though leoxx and az I guess :D

xAzerothx
03-04-2007, 09:23 PM
disney land events?!! im confused. Why me?? thats what I still don't get..

Disney Land owns just like your Events World would. I pick you because I don't know who else would.

Crono
03-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Duhhh I know that. I was just wondering what the zone community would want for a et.z-z Cause crono isnt active so that means we coudl use another et <-<

With Cor and Sayian hired I don't need to host much at all. We have a surplus of ET's if anything because Huwajux is still very capable of hosting. I might plan some kind of 3-part event (3 prizes).

jkool666
03-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Simple answer:
Pooper, Sulukra, Unknown (Desear or w/e) or Typhoon. I'd give them 4 applications any day.
Typhoon and Sulukra arn't on Zone that often though. Pooper I feel may crack from the constant insults thats plays throw out the second they see (Events Team). *Looks at sean*.
Unknown would be perfect I think. Thats just me though...

And actually, I can't believe I'm saying this, but based on recent improvement, John would do a fine job as well (if he was nicer to the female community of Zone).

Crono
03-04-2007, 09:57 PM
female community of Zone

doesn't exist

jkool666
03-04-2007, 10:00 PM
doesn't exist
Michelle (before she quit :(), Kennedie, Cassy, Tabetha and my friend Karlie.
Then you got your random newbie girls running around.

Crono
03-04-2007, 10:02 PM

they're not real girls newbie :)

jkool666
03-04-2007, 10:07 PM
they're not real girls newbie :)
Well, I'm 99.9% sure Karlie is a girl... Errm... Moving on, I'm about 99% sure Kennedie and Michelle are... And Cassy, 60% sure, Tabetha, 50/50 thing going on there...

dude2020
03-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Michelle-Lol ive stopped a lot....... She starts it now :P
Kennedie-She just butts in my Convos
Cassy-Who the ****?
Tabetha-She's a image deleter and Account sharer she needs be harassed >.>
Karlie-Eh just killed once >.>

jkool666
03-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Cassy-Who the ****?

Michelle - I must disagree.
Kennedie - I must disagree.
Cassy - ***** I guess your right.
Tabetha - I must agree.
Karlie - I suppose...

And where has this thread gone?

dude2020
03-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Michelle - I must disagree.
Kennedie - I must disagree.
Cassy - ***** I guess your right.
Tabetha - I must agree.
Karlie - I suppose...

And where has this thread gone?Michelle-ive really stoped (around like an day before she quit)
Kennedie-Believe it or not She does :\

Sulukra
03-04-2007, 11:08 PM
Sulukra

Yeah, I have a job on Val. Which is fun.

Typhoon and Sulukra arn't on Zone that often though

Yeah, because I work on Val as an RPA. Its fun. I totally get to RP shapeshifting monkeys and giant attack pandas...

Rufus
03-04-2007, 11:12 PM
:( But that was the first tiem i saw him in like.. months D: still zone needs ets ;-; Like un :D ON un theres a event liek everytime you log on <-<

The events on UN are so overdone that they've become incredibly boring, meaningless, and are now the only thing that you can do there, or at least the only thing people want to do when there are so many other things they could do.

Zone really shouldn't go down that route.

Davidd
03-05-2007, 01:03 AM
XD lol i agree

:O no one mentioned me in this :cry:
i try so hard to get noticed :cry:
jk :D

but it would be good have some extra ETs for in case of EMG lol like today cor had a pwer out, but i guess u could just skip and redate, but i would be good still yo have extra for like 1 person would do event 1 would try to control cheating buggers,etc

Vote for me!!!!

pooper200000
03-05-2007, 02:06 AM
Simple answer:
Pooper, Sulukra, Unknown (Desear or w/e) or Typhoon. I'd give them 4 applications any day.
Typhoon and Sulukra arn't on Zone that often though. Pooper I feel may crack from the constant insults thats plays throw out the second they see (Events Team). *Looks at sean*.
Unknown would be perfect I think. Thats just me though...
And actually, I can't believe I'm saying this, but based on recent improvement, John would do a fine job as well (if he was nicer to the female community of Zone).Ah my mask its cracking!! The insults burn! :D No you can see my sex now XD!

XD lol i agrue.
but it would be good have some extra ETs for in case of EMG lol like today cor had a pwer out, but i guess u could just skip and redate, but i would be good still yo have extra for like 1 person would do event 1 would try to control cheating buggers,etc
Vote for me!!!!
vote for pedro first ;) I think itd be nice to have ETs on more in the morning I never see any ET's then except huwa for a little bit.

Davidd
03-05-2007, 04:20 AM
1.john should never be ET do to immaturity of hatred laming, insults and constant swearing
2. i could soooooo see SN crack and do a tempory ban for everyoneXD (so would i after a while....dam noobs and there wise *** comments GRRRRR RAWR Tempory BANT X 1946589648976598745786)

Leoxx
03-05-2007, 04:22 AM
lol i would put in the code where u can only use certain weapons, but i would just put all of the weapons on there exept for EP xD

Davidd
03-05-2007, 04:25 AM
U CRUEL CRUEL PERSON i vte against Leoox for that :O

Leoxx
03-05-2007, 04:29 AM
lol

Aachen
03-05-2007, 05:55 AM
Cassy-Who the ****?

Cassy is pretty much cooler than you can ever hope to be. Plus, she's 21, and used to play Zone about a year ago

Tabetha=Poop

Karlie=Uh

Kennedie=Quitting, apparantley. Maybe. WHO KNOWS

Michelle=Quit

-

I NOMINATE POIZIKE rofl

seanthien
03-05-2007, 07:04 AM
Hm.. ITs night time and almost tomorrow so i guess i better put on some people =\

xAzerothx
03-05-2007, 06:40 PM
I need to be able to vote more times. I need to vote myself 100 times. Why are you on the ballot Sean?

IXIs_Last_Stand
03-05-2007, 09:28 PM
desear would own anyone at ET anyday.

xAzerothx
03-05-2007, 10:22 PM
desear would own anyone at ET anyday.

How come he isn't in the poll?

SN 4 ET!

Davidd
03-05-2007, 11:11 PM
how come im not in the poll D: i want to see 1 vote by myslef on there :(

dude2020
03-05-2007, 11:59 PM
desear would own anyone at ET anyday.Too bad he doesn't want it :P

JOHN FOR ET

Aachen
03-06-2007, 01:27 AM
Too bad the players' opinions don't amount to squat when it comes time to chose an ET.

If anyone, Sulukra.

pooper200000
03-06-2007, 01:40 AM
Tabetha=Poop

roflI resent that statement. It insults the poop and me. :D

How come he isn't in the poll?

SN 4 ET!rofl

Too bad he doesn't want it :P
??
Too bad the players' opinions don't amount to squat when it comes time to chose an ET.

If anyone, Sulukra.but does it o.o
By the way are we allowed to vote for ourselves? I think I will vote for myself.

dude2020
03-06-2007, 01:42 AM
??Frieza and me were talking then i siad "You're the next ET in line" then he was all like "No!"

Sulukra
03-06-2007, 01:52 AM

If anyone, Sulukra.

You voted twice.

CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT

Dante55555
03-06-2007, 02:03 AM
Lol. Not 1 of those people in that poll deserve to be ET, and IMO i think that Cor was a bold choice among most but still a foolish 1..

Im gonna agree with most other peoples suggestions and go with chuck (desear).. He may be lacking in some areas of genral knowlidge but the kids just a person most want to be, i admire him *Falls in love*

:D I got 6 post in a row! SUPER NOOBEH! :D

pooper200000
03-06-2007, 02:42 AM
Frieza and me were talking then i siad "You're the next ET in line" then he was all like "No!"stil confused. Ill ask him.

Lol. Not 1 of those people in that poll deserve to be ET, and IMO i think that Cor was a bold choice among most but still a foolish 1..

Im gonna agree with most other peoples suggestions and go with chuck (desear).. He may be lacking in some areas of genral knowlidge but the kids just a person most want to be, i admire him *Falls in love*

:D I got 6 post in a row! SUPER NOOBEH! :DYah I agree he should have been in teh pole... btw didn't typhoon say he doesn't want to be ET?

UnknownMasterMind
03-06-2007, 02:59 AM
Yes, John is partially Correct, I do not know exactly if I would take the Job, I would maybe if I could be "Trained" a little, And get some questions Answered. But, I highly doubt, I will be picked as a "ET", Because, If anyone should be the Next ET it should be Typhoon.

P.S.
Why did Typhoon get fired!? Tension between Vulcan?

Sincerely,
Desear

dude2020
03-06-2007, 03:07 AM
P.S. Why did Typhoon get fired!? Tension between Vulcan!?No. For being so called "Abuseive" some noobs got him destorying proxys (Typhoons claim:They were glitched.) and sent it to Vulcan and yeaaaah.....

pooper200000
03-06-2007, 03:07 AM
Yes, John is partially Correct, I do not know exactly if I would take the Job, I would maybe if I could be "Trained" a little, And get some questions Answered. But, I highly doubt, I will be picked as a "ET", Because, If anyone should be the Next ET it should be Typhoon.

P.S.
Why did Typhoon get fired!? Tension between Vulcan?

Sincerely,
Desearwell I think it was that and some other reasons.... I think you might be picked :D

dude2020
03-06-2007, 03:08 AM
well I think it was that and some other reasons.... I think you might be picked :DLike reporting glitchers/hackers etc. Har, Huwa if you didn't want people to know well sorry

Btw, [email protected]

pooper200000
03-06-2007, 03:11 AM
Like reporting glitchers/hackers etc. Har, Huwa if you didn't want people to know well sorry

Btw, [email protected]

well it was obvious to me and huwa didn't tell anyone....

dude2020
03-06-2007, 03:11 AM
well it was obvious to me and huwa didn't tell anyone....Oops? ;)

xAzerothx
03-06-2007, 03:36 AM
Btw, [email protected]

Who voted for that John kid?

dude2020
03-06-2007, 03:56 AM
Who voted for that John kid?Hmm i guess That John kid voted for John. unlike That Az kid.

Tracker180
03-06-2007, 04:24 AM
umm, i just got on for the first tiem in a week and...there's not a WEDGE THE GREAT on there....and why is it not? becuz you all are afraid that if it was there would be globals like "hey, barnie's on, everyone turn to channel 3!"

seanthien
03-06-2007, 04:32 AM
John, That just means i dont reay think im suited for et in a way. I WANT IT badly. But i prob woudl get pissed alot and go abuseive. As you can recall when i kinda first started senick ''sean is pissed'' xDDD.

Wow poiz got no votes. xD. Sn has the most D:

xAzerothx
03-06-2007, 05:15 AM
Hmm i guess That John kid voted for John. unlike That Az kid.

I didn't vote for myself because you look like a loser if you voted for yourself and you're the only one who did. John. >.>

OMG Someone voted for me. Who voted for me?

dude2020
03-06-2007, 05:22 AM
I didn't vote for myself because you look like a loser if you voted for yourself and you're the only one who did. John. >.>

OMG Someone voted for me. Who voted for me?Lol w/e i still think i'd be a good ET.... Tracker you're on the retarded list. :D

Aachen
03-06-2007, 05:37 AM
We do not need another ET.

dude2020
03-06-2007, 05:39 AM
We do not need another ET.WE KNOW WERE JUST SEEING WHO DO WE WANT AS ET BESIDES YOU VOTED TWICE.

Aachen
03-06-2007, 05:42 AM
Everyone's saying "LOL U R MIGHT GET ET", in case you've forgotten how to read. Or maybe you never learned...?

dude2020
03-06-2007, 05:44 AM
Everyone's saying "LOL U R MIGHT GET ET", in case you've forgotten how to read. Or maybe you never learned...?Tell me this, if we don't need a new ET why'd ya vote cause thats what you said. You probably WOULD like to see Sulukra become ET. Which this thread has now been hijacked into (if it ever was >.>)

Sulukra
03-06-2007, 05:45 AM
BESIDES YOU VOTED TWICE.

And for me. I mean, really, who does that? Atleast vote for someone who plays alot.

dude2020
03-06-2007, 05:46 AM
And for me. I mean, really, who does that? Atleast vote for someone who plays alot.Which leaves Sean,Az,SN, And me xD Typhoon is unactive like the rest of you. Poiz is shared and unactive

Aachen
03-06-2007, 05:46 AM
Tell me this, if we don't need a new ET why'd ya vote cause thats what you said. You probably WOULD like to see Sulukra become ET. Which this thread has now been hijacked into (if it ever was >.>)

I never once said that Sulukra would "get picked." Other people talk about people getting picked. Get that through your head!

dude2020
03-06-2007, 05:47 AM
I never once said that Sulukra would "get picked." Other people talk about people getting picked. Get that through your head!i never said you did. i said you would LIKE to see him become ET

Sulukra
03-06-2007, 05:49 AM
i never said you did. i said you would LIKE to see him become ET

...no

he'd never hear the end of it trust me

dude2020
03-06-2007, 05:50 AM
...no

he'd never hear the end of it trust mexD

Aachen
03-06-2007, 05:51 AM
Ok, let me make this painfully simple for you.

Some people said that others would "get picked." I voted for Sulukra because I figured he would make a good ET, not that he should be picked.

If you still find yourself unable to understand this, see Sulukra for counseling.

Tracker180
03-06-2007, 06:30 AM
WE KNOW WERE JUST SEEING WHO DO WE WANT AS ET BESIDES YOU VOTED TWICE.

I WANT TO YELL! LET ME YELL!

1)I am not a retard, artard 2)I voted for Az cuz he's my buddy and i think he'd do good 3) We do not need ETs

pooper200000
03-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Who voted for that John kid?
who voted for that crazy supernanny?? :D

Wow poiz got no votes. xD. Sn has the most D:scary thoughts I know :D

Lol w/e i still think i'd be a good ET.... Tracker you're on the retarded list. :DThis probaly scares most of you but I think john might be a good ET. maybe thats because Ive seen his nice caring compassionate side XD!

We do not need another ET.We do not need another ET.We do not need another ET.We do not need another ET. thats the 4th time I think youve said that I think we got it..... maybe cors just scared

Which leaves Sean,Az,SN, And me xD Typhoon is unactive like the rest of you. Poiz is shared and unactive
poizs account is fun thouh! as is davy0007's.... typhoon said he doesn't want to be an ET I believe....

1)I am not a retard, artard 2)I voted for Az cuz he's my buddy and i think he'd do good 3) We do not need ETsaz would too. at your 3 point I think thats true. All of the current ET's are on later and huwa for a lil while in the morning we need ET's on when there arent usually ETs is the point Ill make.

jkool666
03-06-2007, 10:20 PM
Geh Huwajux and I have talked. I have mentioned 3 people, Pooper, Unknown and John. The only one that Huwajux said maybe to was Unknown. That was a week or two ago though.

Cor, let them talk about it, just everyone please note, that odds of any of you getting ET position are slim.

pooper200000
03-06-2007, 10:39 PM
Geh Huwajux and I have talked. I have mentioned 3 people, Pooper, Unknown and John. The only one that Huwajux said maybe to was Unknown. That was a week or two ago though.

Cor, let them talk about it, just everyone please note, that odds of any of you getting ET position are slim.
k. I think unknown would need more time on zone though. At least 200 hours. I don't think he has too many...

jkool666
03-06-2007, 10:41 PM
k. I think unknown would need more time on zone though. At least 200 hours. I don't think he has too many...
Cor has 70-100, see my point?

*Note if you don't see my point, I mean to say Cor also has 2 accounts. As does Unknown*

dude2020
03-06-2007, 10:42 PM
k. I think unknown would need more time on zone though. At least 200 hours. I don't think he has too many...Add Unknownmastermind's time to Frieza's and wait, Hours don't really matter thats like saying "a player shouldn't be owner of a server cause he has a few seconds!"

Yes. really new accoutns work and Hours show activety.

pooper200000
03-06-2007, 11:06 PM
Add Unknownmastermind's time to Frieza's and wait, Hours don't really matter thats like saying "a player shouldn't be owner of a server cause he has a few seconds!"

Yes. really new accoutns work and Hours show activety.Cor has 70-100, see my point?

*Note if you don't see my point, I mean to say Cor also has 2 accounts. As does Unknown*

the problem is how do we know that frieza isn't a seperate account from unknowns. Meaning that unknown is like his sibling. You never know. i trust unknown but.... cor you can tell from the manerisms but anyone else........ I don't know.... if I had a second vote I would vote for unknown as long as he would be alittle less shy.

Aachen
03-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Cor has 70-100, see my point?

add about 80 to that

And no offense guys, you'd have to be pretty dumb to think I was serious about nominating poizike.

Tracker180
03-07-2007, 06:29 AM

this is irrelavant but i only have one acct....or do i...i mean i could be anyone....who do i always agree with.....anyways i nominate me, so sean, put me on the poll if you can

PS: idk why i rated this thread, dont ask

Dante55555
03-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Mleh, im still voting for Unknown.. Id come back if he was ET lol, well if i could, my internet sucks so bad i can't log on O_O.

I have over 200 i think.. Well ive had 2 accounts that both ran out so erm yea, i think it would = 200+ if you added em together. Im not really that botherd about not being an ET i jumped through those hoops ages ago and didn't succeed but it would have been nice to be mentioned :(

seanthien
03-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Poor jo D:. Cor, You said it z-z So i put it on the poll. And i want tiger back :( Fken zack. Or atleast the acccount TIGERRRRRR or something. Anyway stop saying we dont need any mroe ets i get it.IF you woudl read the thread i clearly stated 2 tiems i think that. THIS FORUMS WAS MADE SO THE ZONE COMMUNITY CAN VOTE ON WHO WOULD BE A GOOD ET. I didtn say they would get it or anything. And cor i want your personal opion <-< Do you think i woudl make a good et :D POst on the thread or IM me on msn.

xAzerothx
03-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Why isn't anyone voting for Poiz!?! This dead reign on zone would be awesome.

Dante55555
03-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Lol look at seany, running for ET, trying his little hardest to impress the Staff xD! Ive tried it, doesnt work rofl.

seanthien
03-08-2007, 12:10 AM
Hey hey hey. Prove that i want et :X I want to be et on era :D But zone naw but if i got it it woudl be ok =\. Haveing nubs saying IS THERE A EVENT FOR WEP!?!?!!?! ANd then me going. **** nub. :) I just want his thoughts.

dude2020
03-08-2007, 12:11 AM
Hey hey hey. Prove that i want et :X I want to be et on era :D But zone naw but if i got it it woudl be ok =\. Haveing nubs saying IS THERE A EVENT FOR WEP!?!?!!?! ANd then me going. **** nub. :) I just want his thoughts.No noob wants to go to you're events :P even if it is Era.

Dante55555
03-08-2007, 12:14 AM
xD I can imagine the noobs getting killed by sean and going "YOUR A NOOB IMA GET YOU BANT!" then sean puts on ET tag and the noobs like... *Logs*

seanthien
03-08-2007, 12:23 AM
xDD Nah not realy. Its more like i kick his ass.and the nubs like LAMER I GET YOU BANNED I REPORT -Puts on et tag- Hes like OMG SORRRY I GO AWAY I DONT BUG YOU -nub logs- xDD Thats how it woudl go :P Really that happen before i got called a lamer when i kut him in a spar D:

Dante55555
03-08-2007, 12:41 AM
xDD Nah not realy. Its more like i kick his ass.and the nubs like LAMER I GET YOU BANNED I REPORT -Puts on et tag- Hes like OMG SORRRY I GO AWAY I DONT BUG YOU -nub logs- xDD Thats how it woudl go :P Really that happen before i got called a lamer when i kut him in a spar D:

Erm.. Sometimes you use words that.. confuse me.. Well anyway, ET is slowly becoming a rank other than a staff possition. Its like erm, be the best, play the longest ect ect. I think ETs is a job for fun people, people who everyone likes. Like Dark and Jesse makes up stupid hide and seek games and stuff. No one wants a plane old boring "Ok, events.. Irpulser.. Prize = Nothing" ...... "Go"....

Lol I made up my own game today actually. Its called Box races, you grab a box and start in 1 corner, 1st person to put there box in the other corner of the map wins! But if you drop your box, your out.

pooper200000
03-08-2007, 01:29 AM
Mleh, im still voting for Unknown.. Id come back if he was ET lol, well if i could, my internet sucks so bad i can't log on O_O.
I have over 200 i think.. Well ive had 2 accounts that both ran out so erm yea, i think it would = 200+ if you added em together. Im not really that botherd about not being an ET i jumped through those hoops ages ago and didn't succeed but it would have been nice to be mentioned :(
unknown has 400 hours.....
Erm.. Sometimes you use words that.. confuse me.. Well anyway, ET is slowly becoming a rank other than a staff possition. Its like erm, be the best, play the longest ect ect. I think ETs is a job for fun people, people who everyone likes. Like Dark and Jesse makes up stupid hide and seek games and stuff. No one wants a plane old boring "Ok, events.. Irpulser.. Prize = Nothing" ...... "Go"....

Lol I made up my own game today actually. Its called Box races, you grab a box and start in 1 corner, 1st person to put there box in the other corner of the map wins! But if you drop your box, your out.
neato!

IXIs_Last_Stand
03-08-2007, 01:39 PM
maybe jo wouldnt be bad, now that hes matured up.

Huwajux
03-08-2007, 07:37 PM
That's a good idea! [/stolen]

seanthien
03-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Hey, I almsot won when i had medic class :( Well realy i did win cause i dropped my box in the corner first :P Ha! I pwnt joo jo at your own game that i didnt know how to play. Im smart like that ;).

dude2020
03-09-2007, 12:03 AM
Im smart like that ;).Those words SHOULDN'T even exist in the same sentance with you.

xAzerothx
03-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Hey hey hey. Prove that i want et :X

You made these ET threads for a reason.

HitmanJ2XX
03-09-2007, 07:55 PM
Just A Note.
I'd like to say that I was ignored in this whole thing. I go cry now. :Fake Tears:

Davidd
03-09-2007, 08:08 PM
your not the only one :x

SayianOozaru
03-09-2007, 09:03 PM
pointless thread, that bores me.

:cry:

grapes?...*****es... ;o

seanthien
03-10-2007, 04:58 AM
I liek your sig sayian :P xD. And i know its pointless.

Tracker180
03-10-2007, 06:31 AM
who is SN?

Leoxx
03-10-2007, 06:42 AM
supernanny (pooper200000)

Davidd
03-10-2007, 06:21 PM
the wewird guy that u see on Zone with a weird look :P

pooper200000
03-10-2007, 07:48 PM
supernanny (pooper200000)
me..
who is SN?
the crazy looking guy. The one you kill. :D

otherwise known as me..

Davidd
03-10-2007, 08:47 PM
XD perfect descriptions of you XD

UnknownMasterMind
03-11-2007, 12:44 AM

You mean this fellow?

Sincerely,
Desear

P.S.
Trust me, His look isn't the only thing weird about him. xD
(I know its not Pooper.)

Weird Guy with a Weird Look on Zone!

pooper200000
03-11-2007, 02:24 AM
You mean this fellow?

Sincerely,
Desear

P.S.
Trust me, His look isn't the only thing weird about him. xD
(I know its not Pooper.)

Weird Guy with a Weird Look on Zone!yes who is this pooper guy?? ^^ I have the most random looks in the whole game. I have never seen anyone who looks more random :D

Tracker180
03-11-2007, 02:37 AM
...I got one....UnixMad..... no offense man i'm sorry, but i haven't heard anyone say they know what you look like, i mean it could be anything

pooper200000
03-11-2007, 02:39 AM
...I got one....UnixMad..... no offense man i'm sorry, but i haven't heard anyone say they know what you look like, i mean it could be anything

ive seen him his looks aren't too wierd.