PDA

View Full Version : Who likes Cor as a ET?

seanthien
03-04-2007, 06:43 AM
Ha, Lets see who likes cor :P.

someonesomewhere
03-04-2007, 06:45 AM
I'd have to say no LOLVOTINGAGAINSTSELF

SayianOozaru
03-04-2007, 06:46 AM
:x i think i can predict where this is going to go...

Sulukra
03-04-2007, 06:48 AM
OH MY GOD I HATE COR HES A COLD HEARTED FIEND AND I HATE HIM HATE HIM HATE HIM HATE HIM

ok time to get rid of sarcasm and say i love him :[

SayianOozaru
03-04-2007, 06:50 AM
sulukra.....

leave zone and never come back lol. :D

jp ^^

someonesomewhere
03-04-2007, 06:51 AM
In all honesty, I can see this being a majority no, considering how many don't like the fact that I act fairly... or won't give them free chainsaws...

HitmanJ2XX
03-04-2007, 06:56 AM
Does Cor still act like Cor though, or is he acting different? What I mean, Is Cor the Cor we all like, or is it an alien-crossbreed that Vulcan created with the help of a German geneticist and ancient Nazis? Timber is still running for ET. Vote4Me.

SayianOozaru
03-04-2007, 06:57 AM
D:

I think it was the nazi's :D

Nah, I'm ****in with ya cor...and you'd better know it

/unstick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen

Ahhh, good times. :Dnow wheres my free chainsaw?

seanthien
03-04-2007, 07:08 AM
D:

I think it was the nazi's :D

Nah, I'm ****in with ya cor...and you'd better know it

/unstick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen
/kick Aachen

Ahhh, good times. :Dnow wheres my free chainsaw?

***** @ SAYIAN! Naw this isnt leading anywhere its jsut that. When robb teamed freiza and he got kicked and i won 50 rockets ( Which me and frieza shoudl of sparred for ;-; Now i dont feeel right for winning) robb seeemed pissed and i saw 2 people that seemed to hate cor xD

SayianOozaru
03-04-2007, 07:13 AM
;o

someonesomewhere
03-04-2007, 07:15 AM
Funny, lucifer says he doesn't like me as ET and he's pretty much not played since I was made ET and WHY AM I LOGGED ON SOMEONESOMEWHERE

SayianOozaru
03-04-2007, 07:15 AM
WHY AM I LOGGED ON SOMEONESOMEWHERE
Thats what I wanna know D:

HitmanJ2XX
03-04-2007, 07:16 AM
Odd, since when does Satan take an interest in a video game? Where's Gabriel at?

seanthien
03-04-2007, 07:17 AM
xDDD. Cor do you have /kick Seanthien and /kick Iucifer Like hotkeyed yet ;o.

SayianOozaru
03-04-2007, 07:18 AM
Who doesn't?

x_x

;)

MisterMastermind
03-04-2007, 07:26 AM
Whoever made this poll was obviously an idiot. "LOL, let's make it so the person with rights that has been known for locking players who anger/insult them can see who voted against them!"

HitmanJ2XX
03-04-2007, 07:29 AM
You hit the nail on the toe. meow
Its not even taken seriously. Cor voted AGAINST himself.

Aachen
03-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Whoever made this poll was obviously an idiot. "LOL, let's make it so the person with rights that has been known for locking players who anger/insult them can see who voted against them!"

I can't tell if you're telling me I'm abusing my powers or not. Regardless, I give people fair enough warning before I lock them, and could care less what people vote in this thread.

I think I've only two people who just openly insulted me... one guy was spamming something over teamchat like "Cor sucks and is ***", so I kicked him about 3 times and he ignored me... the other was Robert, who started *****ing about getting kicked for teaming, and then he told me I sucked ****.

Oh, and I voted for myself this time, to keep the results from skewing ;)

Iucifer
03-04-2007, 08:11 AM
Im just screwing with u cor, u host events (for fun) more often than other ets :p (except jesse always hosting gwars >.>)

seanthien
03-04-2007, 08:12 AM
Ha, Typhoon just wants to call me a idiot doesnt he >:( Thats not nice mr. D: I was bored ok? Nothing else to do ;-;. Graal bores meh. e.e

Aachen
03-04-2007, 08:14 AM
Ha, Typhoon just wants to call me a idiot doesnt he >:( Thats not nice mr. D: I was bored ok? Nothing else to do ;-;. Graal bores meh. e.e

use less faces

Huwajux
03-04-2007, 02:50 PM
I can't tell you how happy I am that this thread hasn't turned into a flame war. I'm proud of you guys!

pooper200000
03-04-2007, 03:00 PM
Does Cor still act like Cor though, or is he acting different? What I mean, Is Cor the Cor we all like, or is it an alien-crossbreed that Vulcan created with the help of a German geneticist and ancient Nazis? Timber is still running for ET. Vote4Me.
I think being an ET has made cor less shy in my opinion. He used to not talk as much now he talks more. :D Im not voting because I have only witnessed him hosting 2 times since he became an ET. I personally like cor as an ET so maybe Ill skewer the results. Maybe Ill see if I hold a dog treat in each hand Ill vote the way my dog chose ;)
I can't tell you how happy I am that this thread hasn't turned into a flame war. I'm proud of you guys!

I R FLAMZOR!! GETS OUT FLAMETHROWER AND PRESS D! MAUHAHAHAHAH that is a joke the flame thing i said.

dude2020
03-04-2007, 05:34 PM
Oh mine reason isnt anything of that sort.... its just certain global messages that towards a certain someone...

Don't listen to John, he lies a lot, even to me
There's nothing wrong with hiding in the secret bunkers like John is Though you pretty much admit that you suck too much to kill people normally if you do
And my 2 favorite
Everyone may heal but John
(i can't remeber the exact words i think this is it) John lost and the other person won

i really don't care if it was intended to be a joke. IT IS ABUSING GLOBAL MESSAGES

IXIs_Last_Stand
03-04-2007, 05:48 PM
In all honesty, I can see this being a majority no, considering how many don't like the fact that I act fairly... or won't give them free chainsaws...
u dont act fairly!!! its like u spar some1 in a flamethrower event and win wih 14hp left fort he sake of argument...theres 14 people left in the event so u heal up to go fight some1 else but NOOOOO not with cor. if u heal once its zome liek /kick bahamutstevetff wawt i splet hsi ac**** nam :D

seanthien
03-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Is that steve? O-o I think he can spell his own account name.. :X. Anyways huwa why woudl this turn into a flame war <-<

dude2020
03-04-2007, 06:58 PM
Is that steve? O-o I think he can spell his own account name.. :X. Anyways huwa why woudl this turn into a flame war <-<Cause zone is Infamous of every thread turning into a Flame war :D

seanthien
03-04-2007, 07:00 PM
I wonder why D: -Looks at john-

dude2020
03-04-2007, 07:03 PM
I wonder why D: -Looks at john-You retard right there will start a flame war :/

seanthien
03-04-2007, 07:06 PM
THen dont flame me back and it ends :P

dude2020
03-04-2007, 07:07 PM
THen dont flame me back and it ends :PHell i aint gonna sit back and watch some idiot start a ****ing flame war and not include me :\ i just love Flame wars :D Oh here's a better idea you damn retard DON'T START THEM

Leoxx
03-04-2007, 07:16 PM
THen dont flame me back and it ends :P

trying to make a pig fly from jumping off a bridge..it just not gonna happen lol
neways john is notorious for being in flame wars..but not for starting them

UnknownMasterMind
03-04-2007, 08:05 PM
I have no clue, What you guys are talking about. And I voted, Yes. You guys need to clam down. If I did not know you guys, I think you are just angry he was made "ET" and not you. And Cor is new to being a "ET", So he will make a few mistakes, No one is a Master on their first try. So, Calm down, And Close This Thread.

Sincerely,
Desear

Leoxx
03-04-2007, 08:26 PM
man arent those words a godsend..

xAzerothx
03-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Who actually voted yes? XD jkin?

pooper200000
03-04-2007, 08:48 PM
I have no clue, What you guys are talking about. And I voted, Yes. You guys need to clam down. If I did not know you guys, I think you are just angry he was made "ET" and not you. And Cor is new to being a "ET", So he will make a few mistakes, No one is a Master on their first try. So, Calm down, And Close This Thread.

Sincerely,
Desearwe weren't flaming read huwas post he said he was proud of us :D

Who actually voted yes? XD jkin?

Im just not voting :D

Aachen
03-04-2007, 09:04 PM
asdf

Let's take a looksee, shall we?

Don't listen to John, he lies a lot, even to me

That was when you were telling people rules to my events contrary to what I'd said, and when you kept telling everyone I was abusing.

There's nothing wrong with hiding in the secret bunkers like John is Though you pretty much admit that you suck too much to kill people normally if you do

Well, for that one, I really have no excuse. People had been complaining about laming in the secret bunkers, though...

Everyone may heal but John
John lost and the other person won

Well, belive it or not, you do tend to win most of my events. And the healing part was all in good fun, I think you just bear a grudge against me...

Regardless, I've since had a talk with Huwajux. So, if you can provide one instance of me doing something like that after that talk, I'd be glad to hear it :]

jkool666
03-04-2007, 09:53 PM
I'm not even going to read this. Based on your two threads, I can predict once again Sean is ET hungry, and feels that he would do a fine job. So he is now making a thread about Cor in hopes to get him fired. But we'll imagine that we did fire Cor, Sean, I think I'd rather kill myself then pick you. And Cor is a fine ET :).

dude2020
03-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Let's take a looksee, shall we?Hmm, Ok

That was when you were telling people rules to my events contrary to what I'd said, and when you kept telling everyone I was abusing.The only thing i said you abused was Globals.

Well, for that one, I really have no excuse. People had been complaining about laming in the secret bunkers, though...Like you?

Well, belive it or not, you do tend to win most of my events. And the healing part was all in good fun, I think you just bear a grudge against me...Not really >.>

Regardless, I've since had a talk with Huwajux. So, if you can provide one instance of me doing something like that after that talk, I'd be glad to hear it :]Oh you will in time :D

Aachen
03-04-2007, 11:13 PM
The only thing i said you abused was Globals.

which is abusing powers, no? ;)

Glefistus
03-05-2007, 12:32 AM
Odd, since when does Satan take an interest in a video game? Where's Gabriel at?

Gabriel is playing WoW xD

Davidd
03-05-2007, 12:39 AM
:O why the hell are we judging a person when were all worse XD

seanthien
03-05-2007, 07:11 AM
I'm not even going to read this. Based on your two threads, I can predict once again Sean is ET hungry, and feels that he would do a fine job. So he is now making a thread about Cor in hopes to get him fired. But we'll imagine that we did fire Cor, Sean, I think I'd rather kill myself then pick you. And Cor is a fine ET :).

Hey, z-z I have nothing else to talk about seeing as when i tried to leave zone cor get et somehow D:. Cors a ok et. Jesse you just sk. Cors more active and jesse your fken on zodiac with typhoon wtf you should be on zone z-z.

jkool666
03-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Hey, z-z I have nothing else to talk about seeing as when i tried to leave zone cor get et somehow D:. Cors a ok et. Jesse you just sk. Cors more active and jesse your fken on zodiac with typhoon wtf you should be on zone z-z.
*Looks at my online hours* umm... Alrighty Sean :). So because I have a staff position, I should be on Zone every second I'm on Graal? And no Sean, I don't suck, your jealous of those who have ET tags.

SayianOozaru
03-05-2007, 09:18 AM
I doubt he is. He hasn't said **** to me.

Which might mean he's pointing things out. Your online hours are your total hours of play, not since you've been ET. And I've only seen you on about 3-4 times since i've been back (in the middle of january)

Aachen
03-05-2007, 09:39 AM

I think you don't like me as much as you would because I tell you to piss off when you stalk me during events XD

IXIs_Last_Stand
03-05-2007, 09:57 AM
eww ppl voted yes, cors events suck to play

Aachen
03-05-2007, 10:42 AM
eww ppl voted yes, cors events suck to play

Then don't play them, please. :)

IXIs_Last_Stand
03-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Then don't play them, please. :)

dont intend to mate. your no healing idea is terrorbly dumb for some1 who claims to be smart.

Davidd
03-05-2007, 11:16 PM
:O im surprise this thread wasint closed sooner theres only basicly lames here mostly aiming at an Et D: this thread should be closed

btw he can just watch people for health on the left for healing :X

Aachen
03-06-2007, 01:26 AM
dont intend to mate. your no healing idea is terrorbly dumb for some1 who claims to be smart.

Are you stupid? I haven't hosted a no-healing event in a while, at least two weeks. You're just "terrobly dumb" for healing in the last on I hosted.

Dante55555
03-06-2007, 02:09 AM
Ha, Lets see who likes cor :P.

Erm, Cor may not be a good ET or whatever but does starting a thread about it do anything other than creat arguements?

dude2020
03-06-2007, 02:36 AM
does starting a thread about it do anything other than creat arguements?Yes. it causes flamming :D

seanthien
03-06-2007, 04:42 AM
*Looks at my online hours* umm... Alrighty Sean :). So because I have a staff position, I should be on Zone every second I'm on Graal? And no Sean, I don't suck, your jealous of those who have ET tags.
No.. But your now ''King'' Of a nation on zodiac.. That takes alot of fken time and effort. That tiem and effort needs to be put more on zone and less on zodiac, Since as a et your pretty much gp.Yes you do sk. Y
I think you don't like me as much as you would because I tell you to piss off when you stalk me during events XD
o-o.Hmph.Give me rps and i wub you for life <-<. And i don stalk you i hide behind you :D.
Erm, Cor may not be a good ET or whatever but does starting a thread about it do anything other than creat arguements?
Jo, Shush. ;-;.I was just thinking if 2 people hated cor since he got et. How many more can there be? :P

dude2020
03-06-2007, 05:25 AM
o-o.Hmph.Give me rps and i wub you for life <-<. And i don stalk you i hide behind you :D.o-o.Hmph.Get some skill and win it and ill stop saying you suck and You're *** if you *go behind* some other guy. :D

jkool666
03-06-2007, 10:23 PM
No.. But your now ''King'' Of a nation on zodiac.. That takes alot of fken time and effort. That tiem and effort needs to be put more on zone and less on zodiac, Since as a et your pretty much gp.Yes you do sk. Y
OMG I LOVE STUPID PEOPLE YES!!!
I was made king yesterday, I posted that 3 days ago. I haven't been on Zodiac for a week, I log on once, "Jesse your king.", "Oh alright kool".
Sean I'm really sorry you can't accept that I'm better then you in every way possible when it comes to being ET. Insulting me only makes it worse for you :).

Jo, Shush. ;-;.I was just thinking if 2 people hated cor since he got et. How many more can there be? :P
No, you hope to get him fired, as well as me. Meaning less ET's, more chance for Sean. Though I'm pretty sure Huwajux would rather quit then make you ET. Not to mention when it comes to picking ET's, my vote is a HUGE factor in a 50/50 vote. And when Cor has been ET long enough to be added to this *vote*, you insulting him on a forum thread won't help.

Huwajux
03-06-2007, 11:57 PM
If this is going to lead to strong worded arguements, it will close. State your opinion without flaming please.

seanthien
03-06-2007, 11:57 PM
.. You asumse this thread it for the helping of me. Im nto greedy anymore. Zones boring. You can tell by when i lost the rps event. I was going all ''' SEAN IS FKEN PISSSED'' Or something like that liek i useally do if you woudl notice my nick. I dont care for zone much.Jesse, I saw you on atleast alot of times on zodiac like, Everything im on gk or era. Your barely on zone as far as im concerned.Cor is a ok ET. Though if he would host more guild events he woudl be better ;-;. Kay? :D

pooper200000
03-06-2007, 11:58 PM
.. You asumse this thread it for the helping of me. Im nto greedy anymore. Zones boring. You can tell by when i lost the rps event. I was going all ''' SEAN IS FKEN PISSSED'' Or something like that liek i useally do if you woudl notice my nick. I dont care for zone much.Jesse, I saw you on atleast alot of times on zodiac like, Everything im on gk or era. Your barely on zone as far as im concerned.Cor is a ok ET. Though if he would host more guild events he woudl be better ;-;. Kay? :D

jesse is on zone a good amount.

seanthien
03-07-2007, 12:00 AM
He is not. Hes on zodiac alot more z-z. Shush Sn D:

pooper200000
03-07-2007, 12:02 AM

he was on this morning when you weren't.....

xAzerothx
03-07-2007, 12:04 AM
All of the ETs are on for a good amount. Except Crono. >.>

jkool666
03-07-2007, 12:06 AM
Jesse, I saw you on atleast alot of times on zodiac like, Everything im on gk or era.
Well thats fine with me, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I must warn you, your opinion states that myself, Gambet, Crono, Huwajux, Cor, Vulcan and Stefan, all need to quit Zone staff, because we all play different servers.

I have 550 hours on Zodiac, 450 of those where from Hosted when I was staff there. So since Zodiac has went Classic (August) I have been on Zodiac 100 hours. Since August I had 650-700 hours on Zone, I now am around, 1050? So I've been on Zodiac 100 hours since August, 400 on Zone. I apologize, you are incorrect. You must keep in mind, I play when your offline as well.

If this is going to lead to strong worded arguements, it will close. State your opinion without flaming please.
Nice enough? *Look Up*

jesse is on zone a good amount.
All of the ETs are on for a good amount.
Thank you.

See first two paragraphs which prove this incorrect.

pooper200000
03-07-2007, 12:09 AM
Well thats fine with me, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I must warn you, your opinion states that myself, Gambet, Crono, Huwajux, Cor, Vulcan and Stefan, all need to quit Zone staff, because we all play different servers.

I have 550 hours on Zodiac, 450 of those where from Hosted when I was staff there. So since Zodiac has went Classic (August) I have been on Zodiac 100 hours. Since August I had 650-700 hours on Zone, I now am around, 1050? So I've been on Zodiac 100 hours since August, 400 on Zone. I apologize, you are incorrect. You must keep in mind, I play when your offline as well.

Nice enough? *Look Up*
Thank you.
1000 seems around right :D

Aachen
03-07-2007, 01:16 AM
Let me make a few statements on my own behalf, here, regarding those who voted against me ;]

John - hates me because I'm ET and because I did, in fact, used to abuse globals.

Jo - Hasn't been on since I've become ET except for literally one time that I can remember, and that was this weekend.

Glefistus - Who the ****?

Zim - Hasn't even been on Zone for the month preceding my becoming ET.

Az - Voted no because he could

someonesomewhere - A smelly noob.

IXI - Doesn't even know what kind of events I host anymore.

Lucifer - See Az.

So out of those eight that voted "No", only two really matter (Glefistus, and, unfortunately, John). And there always will be an arguement over something as long as there's something to argue about.

dude2020
03-07-2007, 02:20 AM
John - hates me because I'm ET and because I did, in fact, used to abuse globals.Cor, i don't hate you becuase you're ET. Hell i just don't Respect ya. That doesn't mean i don't hate ya.

Aachen
03-07-2007, 06:10 AM
And I believe you. :rolleyes:

Dante55555
03-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Mleh, I dont get on enough i guess, its just boring playing when your a trial lol. I'm not saying your a bad ET because ive actually only see you host 1 event, but all i hear is slander. I just think that the possition should have gone to someone else and no, not me. (Though that would be kewl xD)

I guess though after playing the game as long as you have you deserve a shot at being staff lol.

seanthien
03-08-2007, 12:29 AM
Well, After reading 13 pages of with the ET related stuff im so confused and have a headache. I just wasted 30 mins of my life.

Dante55555
03-08-2007, 12:36 AM
Well, After reading 13 pages of with the ET related stuff im so confused and have a headache. I just wasted 30 mins of my life.

You're throwing the word wasted around strongly. It almost sounds as if you had something better to do..

Aachen
03-08-2007, 01:56 AM
Mleh, I dont get on enough i guess, its just boring playing when your a trial lol. I'm not saying your a bad ET because ive actually only see you host 1 event, but all i hear is slander. I just think that the possition should have gone to someone else and no, not me. (Though that would be kewl xD)

I guess though after playing the game as long as you have you deserve a shot at being staff lol.

Actually, I deserved a shot at it because I was trusted well enough to not doing anything retarded with my powers and abuse them, not because I've played this server for over two years.

Intelligence does help, too, and some of the people here are pretty sharp... some.

SayianOozaru
03-08-2007, 07:23 AM
someonesomewhere - A smelly noob.
I know. I always smell him when he logs on his other account. :cry:

:D

<3

He doesn't even play anymore. So it doesn't even matter. ^^

Just ignore them Cor. This thread should be closed anyways, since whoever made this (forgot who) was just tryna get on ya about something they dont know about.

IXIs_Last_Stand
03-08-2007, 01:31 PM

O_o o_O O_+ =_O +_= O_O >_<

ill try to get on for one of your events then, last time i played it was a flamethrower event, i got burnt when i lagged in, beat some chub with like 50 odd hp left, healed and began fightin some1 else...got icked for healing...i thought that was pretty dumb.

SayianOozaru
03-08-2007, 01:37 PM
well if he says no healing, then theres no healing, rules are set for a reason D:

cors a good et from what ive seen...not sure why u guys dont like him

Huwajux
03-08-2007, 07:38 PM
well if he says no healing, then theres no healing, rules are set for a reason D:

cors a good et from what ive seen...not sure why u guys dont like him
Most are jealous. But a few dislike him from the past and don't think he deserves it. The thread won't be closed unless it gets out of hand.

IXIs_Last_Stand
03-08-2007, 09:00 PM
grr if theres no healing then the person who evades fighting will have the better chance of winning at the end!

seanthien
03-08-2007, 11:46 PM
OK by tomorrwo im closeing this thread. To much to keep up with. And i dont think this thread is just causeing people to hate each other and only understant each otehr a LITTLE BIT.

Aachen
03-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Most are jealous. But a few dislike him from the past and don't think he deserves it. The thread won't be closed unless it gets out of hand.

People should have a chance to voice their disapproval of me, yes :)

Oh, IXI, I haven't hosted a "no healing" event in a really long time. Because, you see, they were pretty dumb. No way I can keep track of everyone's hp AND run around the map trying to stop people from hiding/not fighting.

And Sean, you can't "close this thread." You can't even delete it at this point, I'm fairl certain of that. There's also no reason to close it. If there were, Huwajux would've done something by now.

Davidd
03-09-2007, 03:43 PM
hes giving the thread one last chance, there was alot of flaminf :x

dude2020
03-09-2007, 10:27 PM
And Sean, you can't "close this thread." You can't even delete it at this point, I'm fairl certain of that. There's also no reason to close it. If there were, Huwajux would've done something by now.He can't. But im sure someone would do it. Though a pm with the saying "Close this thread." Or somthing like that. Just Forum PM a Mod (Or Huwajux) senice infact he did made this thread. So he DOES have the right to have it closed if he cannot delete it himself

seanthien
03-10-2007, 04:59 AM
Wow, Your right ;-; Thats butty D: Ok people. Go to a different thread! NOW! D: