PDA

View Full Version : Tile set wont work...

theHAWKER
03-03-2007, 09:10 PM
so, i have tested my tile set it wont work but i can fix that later, i just want a tile set to work in the game and not just in the editor x.x

so right now i have this:
if (created) {removetiledefs;
addtiledef darknations_tileset.png,#L,0;
//the darknations is just to see if a tile set wokrs...
}
so that makes the editors tile set chnge, but in-game the tile set is still pics1...!pissed! !pissed! !pissed! !pissed! !pissed!

Kristi
03-03-2007, 09:10 PM
so, i have tested my tile set it wont work but i can fix that later, i just want a tile set to work in the game and not just in the editor x.x

so right now i have this:
if (created) {removetiledefs;
addtiledef darknations_tileset.png,#L,0;
//the darknations is just to see if a tile set wokrs...
}
so that makes the editors tile set chnge, but in-game the tile set is still pics1...!pissed! !pissed! !pissed! !pissed! !pissed!

add //#CLIENTSIDE to the top of your script.

theHAWKER
03-03-2007, 09:13 PM
now, the one level has that tile set but when i enter the other levels (like the one beside it) its back to pics1...

Kristi
03-03-2007, 09:15 PM
now, the one level has that tile set but when i enter the other levels (like the one beside it) its back to pics1...
see where you put #L? that makes it so you only defined the tileset for that level. in that spot is supposed to be what levels with that tiledef begin with.

Either you have to put the script in all the levels you want it, or name the levels like

whatever_level1.nw, whatever_cool.nw, etc

Then replace #L with whatever_

theHAWKER
03-03-2007, 09:19 PM
well how do i make it so it set the tile set for the whole gmap? or the whole surver?

Kristi
03-03-2007, 09:24 PM
well how do i make it so it set the tile set for the whole gmap? or the whole surver?

Replace #L with nothing ^-^ addtiledef whatever.png,,0;

theHAWKER
03-03-2007, 09:38 PM
oh, ok thank you :D