PDA

View Full Version : A Spar Tourney Event?

UnknownMasterMind
02-27-2007, 05:36 AM
Ok, First Sayian's Idea, Not Mine, But I like it alot.

If you have not been to UN, I will explain what a Spar Touney is.
First "Tourney", Is Short for "Tournament".
In other Words, This will be a Giant Spar, A One on One Match of Elmination, and the last One wins.

Ok, First, When the Events are going on, You must PM an Events Team with your Account. Then, You are paired off randomly with someone else. Now, When you time Comes, You will be warped into a Spar Room, With no Exit/Entrance(Only way in and out is to Lose/Win/Warp), And your Opponent will too. The ETs will moderate the Spar, And if you Lame(I.E. When going back to back, You shoot him/her, You will lose, And your opponent will win by Default). Anyway, Whoever wins, Will advance to the Next Round. And Eventually a Winner will arise.

*A Rule, So that Trails may have a Fair Chance, Is That, Only Weapons that the Class has (Ignore Holiday, And Event Weapons) will be allowed.

This is just Idea, I will respect all Helpfull Critisism.

Sincerely,
Desear

Dante55555
02-27-2007, 07:33 AM
Hey chuck!

Ok, First Sayian's Idea, Not Mine, But
First "Tourney", Is Short for "Tournament".

Lolz, REALLY? Well, guess you learn something new every day huh?

Its a good idea, it really is a great idea, but its bin posted loads of times before, even by myself and erm. It never happens. Im guessing because it would take alot of effort from the ETs and well.. There lazy xD. Nah im only kidding, but yea, great idea.

Erm.. To contribute i guess id say that it would probably be good if they also had a spar sheet or something, to show whos being pared off with who and whos advanced ect ect. I think that the normal spar room is way too small for somet like this and that it should be a whole new map, only accessable to the players competing. Players who aren't competing or are competing later shouldn't be allowed in because it can destract you but should be able to watch from somewere else. (Or you could put all none competitors in a box far from the areana and let them use focus)

I like the idea of a spar tournament i think it would be a great test of peoples ability and there would be no way of cheating like in DM so there would be no complaining.

IXIs_Last_Stand
02-27-2007, 04:19 PM
amazing idea!!!! xD, yes i like the idea of a spa tourney!

jkool666
02-27-2007, 11:43 PM
Its a good idea, it really is a great idea, but its bin posted loads of times before, even by myself and erm. It never happens. Im guessing because it would take alot of effort from the ETs and well.. There lazy xD. Nah im only kidding, but yea, great idea.

With the commands we have it would almost be impossible, we aren't lazy... I would global, "Alright, Player x VS Player y! Go to the top sparring room now guys!". No joke, the second I global that, 10-50 players would had to sparring lagging everything, all 10-50 trying to get into the top sparring room.

Good idea, create new commands and it'll be amazing :).

Dante55555
02-28-2007, 01:30 AM
With the commands we have it would almost be impossible, we aren't lazy... I would global, "Alright, Player x VS Player y! Go to the top sparring room now guys!". No joke, the second I global that, 10-50 players would had to sparring lagging everything, all 10-50 trying to get into the top sparring room.

Good idea, create new commands and it'll be amazing :).

Lol i was only joking about the lazy thing xD. Yea i already said it would be hell for the staff. Would probably take alot of scripting aswell. Thats where super stefan and his magic comes in i guess o_o.

Im still in favour of this and im sure we had some even better ideas on the past suggestions of the spar tourney. Ile check.

UnknownMasterMind
02-28-2007, 01:54 AM
Well, This could be very difficult, But if Stefan is the "God of Scripting", He could make it so, The Ets would say, /host spartourney,
And A Message wouyld Automatically be massed, "Spar Tounrey in Progress, PM the Server your Account." Then the Server could Match them by whoever PMed First V.S. Second, Ect., And PM The list to whoever has "(Events Team)" in their name(It would give Five Minutes, Before it sends the List.). Then, The Events Team, Would have a command that Summons people to the Spar Tourney, /sparsummon <account>. The Ets would act as Moderaters, And Would just keep Track of the Accounts who Won, And it would go on, Until a eventual winner was left.

*If any of this is Possiable, Then it is probably very difficult. :(
So, This might be too Complex, So agian this is a simple Idea of how it would work.

Sincerely,
Desear

Dante55555
02-28-2007, 01:59 AM
He could make it so, The Ets would say, /host spartourney,

Err i think i misunderstood you here. The way your making it sound is like we have them weekly or somet. I was thinking it should be more like an anual thing. Every 3-6 months or somet. And the prize would be something BIG.
Well the spar tourny thing sounds like a big tournament so it would be more erm.. special. If it was only hosted once a blue moon.

UnknownMasterMind
02-28-2007, 02:07 AM
So, If this ever does get Created, The Prize should be something like...? Ideas? UN has a Statue, But A Statue on Zone would be kind of Out of Place. :D

But, Before you get ahead, We still need to make, The Base Idea.(Commands, Rules, Approvals, Ect. And more importantly, A Post from *Stefan.)

Sincerely,
Desear

Dante55555
02-28-2007, 02:15 AM
So, If this ever does get Created, The Prize should be something like...? Ideas? UN has a Statue, But A Statue on Zone would be kind of Out of Place. :D

But, Before you get ahead, We still need to make, The Base Idea.(Commands, Rules, Approvals, Ect. And more importantly, A Post from *Stefan.)

Sincerely,
Desear

Sincerely,
Desear

U said sincerely twice! xD!! Im all full of ideas but erm, i think its a waste of time to be honest because i dont see it happening. Well anyway i think the prize should be something new and funny.. Not something like a weapon but something no body has. Like erm.. A toy airplane that you can fly, does jack all but fly but hey. No one else has it. Or a portable tayler or cloths saver.

Anyway i think it would be best to ask ETs what they think would be good ideas for commands and stuff seems tho theyde be the ones hosting.

Davidd
02-28-2007, 03:05 AM
O_o why are u guys making everything complicating
comands:
/allow[acount name] to [planet] (when planet is closed)

its that simple O_o u could alsow have

/spar[room number] [account name] with [acount name]
Bam we have a spar

Et ould have to randomize the order and whom will fight unless we create a randomizer :/ (not to hard to do)

Dante55555
02-28-2007, 03:44 AM
comands:

Bam we have a spar

Et ould have to randomize the order and whom will fight unless we create a randomizer :/ (not to hard to do)

Well its not really that simple, that would mean that the poor ETs would have to listen to what 50-70 pms saying "I watn spra now!" and erm.. Scripts arent as simple as "/allow" "/spar"

Oh yea, about the erm team spar tournament too, someone revived it and got it closed recently lol. Told you i already had the idea! STOP STEALING IT! xD http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63882 (Somone had the idea before me actually)

pooper200000
02-28-2007, 04:14 AM
comands:

Bam we have a spar

really what jo said... NOT JO FROST!!
Well its not really that simple, that would mean that the poor ETs would have to listen to what 50-70 pms saying "I watn spra now!" and erm.. Scripts arent as simple as "/allow" "/spar"

Oh yea, about the erm team spar tournament too, someone revived it and got it closed recently lol. Told you i already had the idea! STOP STEALING IT! xD http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63882 (Somone had the idea before me actually)
yes I don't think much will happen except maybe for huwa's spar.
P-layers
O-mmit
G-ambet
S-hould be zone's
S-ripter

I SUPPPORT POGSS :D

SayianOozaru
02-28-2007, 04:42 AM
Alright, First off wasn't my idea lol. (i forgot who i was talking to that suggested it...maybe john, but im not sure).

And the commands would be really simple. It'd just have to be something like;

/mark sparroom1 - will cancel the upper spar room, so that players can only get in it through being warped.
/mark sparroom2 - will cancel the bottom spar room, so that players can only get in it through being warped.
/warp 'accname','accname','sparroom' - warps the 2 players into the specified spar room, standing back to back on those blue circles. (or something, and players should not be able to move until round is started.)
/markplayer 'accname' winner -would create some type of symbol or something letting everyone know who has one (so you dont get confused later on)
/startsparmatch 'sparroom' - would enable the players (who are back to back) to move and fight each other. (should count down from 3)
/unmark sparroom1 - will allow players to fight normally again.
/unmark sparroom2 - will allow players to fight normally again.

So this could be done...just a question of would it...

jkool666
02-28-2007, 11:40 PM
/mark sparroom1 - will cancel the upper spar room, so that players can only get in it through being warped.
/mark sparroom2 - will cancel the bottom spar room, so that players can only get in it through being warped.
/warp 'accname','accname','sparroom' - warps the 2 players into the specified spar room, standing back to back on those blue circles. (or something, and players should not be able to move until round is started.)
/markplayer 'accname' winner -would create some type of symbol or something letting everyone know who has one (so you dont get confused later on)
/startsparmatch 'sparroom' - would enable the players (who are back to back) to move and fight each other. (should count down from 3)
Now say that to Stefan. Not even joking, when Huwajux and I gave him ideas for commands he added them.

pooper200000
03-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Now say that to Stefan. Not even joking, when Huwajux and I gave him ideas for commands he added them.

ice cannon commands *cough* if you have a good idea he responds to almost anything...

Davidd
03-01-2007, 07:06 PM
We still need some sort of command that takees all the players who want to play :x mayby do like un and all the players whom setnick Spar tourney get accepted :o and them randomized the plays

UnknownMasterMind
03-03-2007, 01:27 AM
We still need some sort of command that takees all the players who want to play :x mayby do like un and all the players whom setnick Spar tourney get accepted :o and them randomized the plays

One thing, We are a Gold Server, One Idea, Just for it too look fancy, Would be to design another Spar Planet, And make it kind of like a real Tournament, With A NPC, Which asks if you wish to register, But that might be way too much scripting...
Alright, First off wasn't my idea lol. (i forgot who i was talking to that suggested it...maybe john, but im not sure).

And the commands would be really simple. It'd just have to be something like;

So this could be done...just a question of would it...
Anyway, Sayian have you showed Stefan your commands? If you have not, Please do, I think they are great. :)

Sincerely,
Desear

Davidd
03-03-2007, 01:31 AM
:o Or make a planet just for Events :o so then it would have mutiple maps :O HUAGE GASP X 10

seanthien
03-04-2007, 06:28 AM
Hey chuck!

Chuck? Im prob a little late but jo dont you know who that is yet? xDDD Chuck?! LMFAI!

I didnt read any of the idea s or any other post but a spar touny sounds great.

SayianOozaru
03-04-2007, 06:53 AM
Chucks probably his real name, chewbcake. ;)

Frieza, I'll let Stefan know next time I see him. :)

seanthien
03-04-2007, 07:12 AM
How do you know D: So is frieza..Like.. Chuck Norris?!!? D:

SayianOozaru
03-04-2007, 07:14 AM
Of course...

Whats with you guys and Chuck Norris? x_x

MisterMastermind
03-04-2007, 07:31 AM
I doubt the ET's would want to go through all the trouble of hosting a spar tourney.

HitmanJ2XX
03-04-2007, 07:35 AM
Maybe if it were made ahead of time it could be possible.

seanthien
03-04-2007, 08:13 AM
Pfft, typhoon is always negative about things z-z Cant you be a positive person on 1 post?! D:

SayianOozaru
03-04-2007, 09:25 AM
actually i'd like to do it :P

seanthien
03-04-2007, 06:57 PM
See! Typhoon you know nothign :(

Davidd
03-05-2007, 01:10 AM
typh just dosint want to be beat XD!

Leoxx
03-05-2007, 02:09 AM
Whats with you guys and Chuck Norris?

Chuck Norris does not have door in his house, just walls in which he walks through.
lol

Davidd
03-05-2007, 04:24 AM
i never saw chuck norris cause its an exagerated action that just considered a low standart entertanement and not good qualitie

ANYWAYS back to topic

i agree again with spar tounrey all in favor say aye!

*AYE*X17652871578

Leoxx
03-05-2007, 04:29 AM
AYE! if it does come out itll be awsome

Dante55555
03-06-2007, 02:31 AM
Erm, i was like the 1st person he told so yea, i know who he is.. I call him Chuck coz i gave him that name a long time ago when everyone just called him unknown.. and well.. It kinda grew on me xD

seanthien
03-06-2007, 04:46 AM
Jo didnt you like ask him you said something like '' Hey whats your real account name'' OR somethign like that. And Friezas like '' Chuck bish Now fk off.'' <-< Something like that right? Cause i think thats what you posted a whiel back when someone made the thread ''Whos Unknown'' Or something.

UnknownMasterMind
03-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Jo didnt you like ask him you said something like '' Hey whats your real account name'' OR somethign like that. And Friezas like '' Chuck bish Now fk off.'' <-< Something like that right? Cause i think thats what you posted a whiel back when someone made the thread ''Whos Unknown'' Or something.

No, And in real life my name is not "Chuck"... I told Jo, That he would have to guess it, And he actually did, I think, And I told him. It was either Vulcan or Crono who knew first, But they might have did a IP Check or something, After I won Red Pistoles.

On to Topic, I really hope this time, Stefan takes it into consideration. I actually have Forum PMed him this Thread, And he said, He was thinking of working on Spar World anyway.

Sincerely,
Desear

jkool666
03-06-2007, 10:26 PM
On to Topic, I really hope this time, Stefan takes it into consideration. I actually have Forum PMed him this Thread, And he said, He was thinking of working on Spar World anyway.
Yeah, it would be great fun to host it. If myself, Cor, Huwajux and Sayian all team up at once I bet we could host it as is. But the four of us online at the same time is hard to find...

Davidd
03-07-2007, 10:58 PM
:O hire some new Et or tempory ET? *GASP*

Dante55555
03-08-2007, 12:00 AM

:confused: Yea that never happened.. Sorry to say.. http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69847

Sincerely,
Desear

Sounds good, id like to erm.. Help, if i can. I can LAT basic stuff so yea. Just need someone to script is all.

Yeah, it would be great fun to host it. If myself, Cor, Huwajux and Sayian all team up at once I bet we could host it as is. But the four of us online at the same time is hard to find...

Thats.. Kinda why people want new staff lol. If you big boyz think you can handle it yourself then fine lol. But how could new staff really hurt? Just dont give the possition to someone who would abuse it i guess.

seanthien
03-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Realy? D: I think, That hit on the head a month ago must of did something D:.