PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone notice?

colin012
02-27-2007, 02:49 AM
That you only get killed by trials taking cheap shots or people who look at them selfs like gods? It makes me wanna kick someone. Your bounty is alwase wasted. It never goes to someone who needs it ot is not pridefull. Does this bother anyone else or do I belong in a mentel hospital?

Aachen
02-27-2007, 02:50 AM
That you only get killed by trials taking cheap shots or people who look at them selfs like gods? It makes me wanna kick someone. Your bounty is alwase wasted. It never goes to someone who needs it ot is not pridefull. Does this bother anyone else or do I belong in a mentel hospital?

Then what you can do is stop trying to get your bounty up and give it to someone BEFORE you die.

Davidd
02-27-2007, 03:07 AM
The reason u should have a high bounty is beacause ur very good and wont be fooled by cheap shots. If u get bounty the cheap way u deserve yo lose it :/

colin012
02-27-2007, 04:25 AM
Then what you can do is stop trying to get your bounty up and give it to someone BEFORE you die.

Theirs almost never anyone on thats not a noob

The reason u should have a high bounty is beacause ur very good and wont be fooled by cheap shots. If u get bounty the cheap way u deserve yo lose it :/

I'm not complaning about losing it. It's who I lose it to. Also a cheap shot isn't a trick. It's a sucker punch. getting hit when your not looking or when your takin a pee or your typing... Or someone getting a lucky hit with a stun gun. (Like eps. You can get hit when you have 100 health and get traped cuz of it's huge freeze time....

Gambet
02-27-2007, 04:29 AM
It's a game x-x

People do whatever it takes to win (as long as it falls into the rules)-- that's how it works.

xAzerothx
02-27-2007, 05:11 AM
I just give my bounty to the spar bot so I won't cry when I lose it to someone I don't want to.

Have you seen who's on the bounty boards?

UnknownMasterMind
02-27-2007, 05:21 AM
Colin, This is some Advice. I am sorry, Honor is a Hard thing to come by in a Game. As Gambet said, "People will do anything to Win!".

And Yes, Egomaniacs you will have to Deal with, Just Say Hi, And ignore them. xD

Sincerely,
Desear

P.S.
About the Bounty, Whoever kills you Deserves it. Spar bot, Does not. xD

Dante55555
02-27-2007, 07:41 AM
Heh. If they kill you, they deserve it. Anyway, what your trying to say here is that if your a trial you DONT deserve to have the bounty you worked for.. So.. Whats the point in the game? Trials need money too.

I once lost like 1000 to a trials prox, he came up to me and laughed right in my face. GOD i wanted to punch him so much but really, its just a bounty. What does a bounty mean to you anyway? It doesn't benafit you accept maybe put you on the leadership board. Which is almost impossible to get on now, and if you do get on it only proves that your a lamer who will do anything not to die (Like logging, proxing and flying away, meching constantly on GWs)

Huwajux
02-27-2007, 08:11 PM
Is there a need for this thread? If you lose you're bounty, that is part of the game. The objective of a bounty is to maintain it.

Closed.