PDA

View Full Version : Blood button?

colin012
02-27-2007, 02:35 AM
I think their should be a button to take blood on and off. It's getting old editing files each time they come out. Also more people will be able to play zone. If it's possable to script it make things alot easyer...

Davidd
02-27-2007, 03:09 AM
i vooted good idea it would be good i think there should be a button for very gory :D

pooper200000
02-27-2007, 03:22 AM
I don't want and/or need blood. I don't particulary(sp) like blood/gore games. Iguess its fine if it has an on off switch but what if a trial doesn't want to play because they don't know how to turn that off or they turned it on on accident??

dude2020
02-27-2007, 03:30 AM
it breaks the RoC i do belive. There would be too much Blood/Gore which breaks it (if it hasn't changed) i am well aware of the Chainsaw blood but that aint alot.

UnknownMasterMind
02-27-2007, 04:58 AM
xD As Typhoon said on Time, On Era, I do not think they just so happen to have a pack of Ketchup in their Pocket.
Also, The Chainsaw, Has Blood, And Stefan was right their using it! xD

I have not voted, And will not. I see both sides of the Argument.

Sincerely Puzzled,
Desear

Dante55555
02-27-2007, 07:50 AM
Ahh, i was just thinking about blood when i saw the new chainsaw, and to be honest think its a great idea, i think it should be toggle-able, and should start off, off. So that people who don't want it dont have to witness it. It does pose an age problem though because some younger people play the game.. Though im sure it asks you when you make the account how old you are.

Era has blood so i dont see how it matters though really. It doesn't have to me much blood, just enough to make a better notice that theyve bin hit, other than doing a weird little jump like they do now.

Anyway good idea, and i also think that when you die your corpse should stay there for a while, but thats another issue.

Davidd
02-28-2007, 03:11 AM
justc have like install extra feature and making them accept that there a certain age and that they haveb been warn O_o

colin012
02-28-2007, 03:37 AM
I don't want and/or need blood. I don't particulary(sp) like blood/gore games. Iguess its fine if it has an on off switch but what if a trial doesn't want to play because they don't know how to turn that off or they turned it on on accident??

Make it so that they need to click it and theirs no keyboard button for it either. Also when it's clicked it opens a in game pop-up that says "Do you wish to turn blood off?

it breaks the RoC i do belive. There would be too much Blood/Gore which breaks it (if it hasn't changed) i am well aware of the Chainsaw blood but that aint alot.

I'm talking about turning it off. The chain saw isn't the only thing with it. Theirs when you die and don't move. Also on grasy planets theirs gore in the tileset. Dead bodys with their guts haning out. Also it may not be alot to us. But I have a nephew that watches my play and I have to try realy hard to avoid the starting erea of the drop ship with him around. Also I'm adicted to zone and my mom would take me off graal compleatly if she say the chain saw. It may not be alot but it would give my nephew night mares

xD As Typhoon said on Time, On Era, I do not think they just so happen to have a pack of Ketchup in their Pocket.
Also, The Chainsaw, Has Blood, And Stefan was right their using it! xD

I have not voted, And will not. I see both sides of the Argument.

Sincerely Puzzled,
Desear

I see someone smart on the fourms! I am doing the same thing it's just an idea

Ahh, i was just thinking about blood when i saw the new chainsaw, and to be honest think its a great idea, i think it should be toggle-able, and should start off, off. So that people who don't want it dont have to witness it. It does pose an age problem though because some younger people play the game.. Though im sure it asks you when you make the account how old you are.

Era has blood so i dont see how it matters though really. It doesn't have to me much blood, just enough to make a better notice that theyve bin hit, other than doing a weird little jump like they do now.

Anyway good idea, and i also think that when you die your corpse should stay there for a while, but thats another issue.

The blood in era next to none. It's a little red flash and every once and again some dribles on the floor. But zone is a gold server and mush more realistic that cartoony clasic servers. Oh the sign up age for graal in 13. I know cuz when I was 12 is when I started graal and my dad had to sign me up....

justc have like install extra feature and making them accept that there a certain age and that they haveb been warn O_o

Huh? This is about being able to turn what their is off... Also unless people realy huge amounts of blood spewing everywhere and a crazed to see it they won't want a huge amount of file space takin up.....

dude2020
02-28-2007, 03:42 AM
Sorry, i thought you meant add tons of blood and allow to turn it on and off

Dante55555
02-28-2007, 03:48 AM
Mleh, a little, a lot.. I don't really care how gory i just think it would make it a little more realistic

pooper200000
02-28-2007, 03:55 AM
Make it so that they need to click it and theirs no keyboard button for it either. Also when it's clicked it opens a in game pop-up that says "Do you wish to turn blood off?

yes I guess.. still requires alot of scirpting. well thats a guess at least. It needs to pop up frequently... it would probaly be easier to just not have it...

MisterMastermind
02-28-2007, 05:46 AM
It clearly violates the code of conduct. I suggest a change in the code of conduct.

Aachen
02-28-2007, 05:59 AM
It clearly violates the code of conduct. I suggest a change in the code of conduct.

Hear, hear.

We could increase Huwa's work load and make him make two seperate GANIs. :)

MisterMastermind
02-28-2007, 06:02 AM
Hear, hear.

We could increase Huwa's work load and make him make two seperate GANIs. :)I've been on that bandwagon for awhile now. We also have to have him make a seperate gani for those who dislike violence. Attacker gives victim a hug, and victim falls down and scrapes his knee, but hearts leak out instead of blood! And then he goes to the dropship for a bandaid.

Huwajux
02-28-2007, 02:53 PM
Mleh, a little, a lot.. I don't really care how gory i just think it would make it a little more realistic
Blood doesn't make a game, IMO.

I like you're sig pic. Also, why is everyone putting my stupid comments from ages ago in their sigs? Just because I put one of Jin's in mine! I am reliving some of my best times at Graal.

Dante55555
03-01-2007, 12:30 AM
I like you're sig pic. Also, why is everyone putting my stupid comments from ages ago in their sigs? Just because I put one of Jin's in mine! I am reliving some of my best times at Graal.

Lol, to be honest its because your fights with Jin are the funnyest things ive ever seen, and how Jin NEVER once came out on top makes me laugh even more. Its from the thread about the comics about Jin where he had a bread box for a computer xD!!!!

Oh yea.. Blood.. Well i guess blood doesn't make a game that realistic but hey, its something thats never bin done on zone before, i think its worth it.

Aachen
03-01-2007, 04:11 AM

Because I've used your quotes commonly before, I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. I LIKED YOU BEFORE YOU WERE COOL ;)

Huwajux
03-01-2007, 06:26 PM
Because I've used your quotes commonly before, I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. I LIKED YOU BEFORE YOU WERE COOL ;)
...I play Graal.

Davidd
03-01-2007, 06:51 PM
wait what does that mean ur not cool cause u play graal or that ur still coool cause u play graal :S?

hampy
03-01-2007, 07:50 PM
I voted bad, takes realism away

Crono
03-01-2007, 10:56 PM
what the ****? zone BARELY has blood

if you can't handle that why are you playing graal? verbal abuse and harassment are much bigger aspects of graal than blood. my god...

Davidd
03-03-2007, 01:37 AM
there is no blood exept for the dead corpse that skeal like pigs when u die :x

colin012
03-18-2007, 09:22 PM
what the ****? zone BARELY has blood

if you can't handle that why are you playing graal? verbal abuse and harassment are much bigger aspects of graal than blood. my god...

Actuly I don't mind abuse. This isn't for me this is for people with yonger Brothers/Sisters/Relitives/Moms. I'm one of the few people who arn't 35 and live in their moms basement. I'm 14 and live at home.

SayianOozaru
03-18-2007, 10:16 PM
I'm 17, and whenever I let my little brother (11 years old) play my account, he jumps in with the swearing, and whatknot. Its not a big deal nowadays. I mean your allowed to say "*****" and "Ass" and everything except "****" on TV, or in anything pg-pg13. "****" is the only word that moves the movie on to "R" when it's used more than once. So things aren't really that bad for kids.

Dante55555
03-18-2007, 10:40 PM
I'm 17, and whenever I let my little brother (11 years old) play my account, he jumps in with the swearing, and whatknot. Its not a big deal nowadays. I mean your allowed to say "*****" and "Ass" and everything except "****" on TV, or in anything pg-pg13. "****" is the only word that moves the movie on to "R" when it's used more than once. So things aren't really that bad for kids.

Didnt understand half of those swares lol. But yea i get what u mean, shows on ABC1 sware all the time. Talk about sex, periods, and over crap that would be deemed unfit for telivision years ago. First time i ever heard the word biatch was on TV was on Tucker and i was all :O!! OMG SHE SWOREDED!!!

Bl0nkt
03-18-2007, 10:44 PM
I love how the Zone forums tackle sensitive issues.

Dante55555
03-18-2007, 10:54 PM
I love how the Zone forums tackle sensitive issues.

I thought u died ages ago.. Well.. Hiya xD! *Cancels the order of flowers*