PDA

View Full Version : Bases! (And another question)

LCM1380
02-23-2007, 07:03 PM
Right well ive got a question

when we take over a base, we have no power to open doors in it, Im really on about the one Near Unstick me (The Red Building near flowershop)
We cant open doors to get through, we have to blow em up, we have speakers but cannot use em, but we do have a cool crab that we can make change colours lol, But seriously bases need commands, And maybe you can allow allies to have the power to open doors

Also, i was thinking maybe you could buy armor or something for doors and the lil chest u have to blow up to take the base over.

My over question is, My friend said that if your party gets 2500 Kills in 1 Week you get an opportunity to become a gang or something, is this true?

Personal Jesus
02-24-2007, 12:45 AM
No to all of that.

Especially parties turning into gangs/

Bl0nkt
02-24-2007, 04:32 AM
I wish I knew what Stefan was thinking when he named those ****ing things parties. Actually, I'd like to know what he was thinking when he made them in the first place.

LCM1380
02-26-2007, 12:52 AM
I mean, I thinks if u own a base u should be able to use the speakers and doors.

and when i said 2500 kills to become a gang i meant

someone said to me if u get 2500 Kills in a week by all ur party u become a gang, is that true, im guessing its wrong

hampy
02-26-2007, 06:36 PM
I wouldnt have thought that would be true. would be stupid if it was