PDA

View Full Version : Problem with CTF!

UnknownMasterMind
02-19-2007, 01:58 AM
On CTF, There are two Secret Bunkers. Now, They were never a Problem until just recently, People have been abusing them to Gain, Bounty. The people who have done it I will not name, But they know who they are. Now, I will have Zone Decide, Should the Secret Bunkers Stay, Or should they go!? If, I get enough support, I will try to contact *Stefan, And Ask him to remove them.

Gratefully,
Desear

dude2020
02-19-2007, 01:59 AM
Hmm, alot of people now know its location. So yeah.... useless. If someone has proxys in there just use a trial or w/e to get them to run in there and kill them if they unstick well let's say pwnt

UnknownMasterMind
02-19-2007, 02:04 AM
Hmm, alot of people now know its location. So yeah.... useless. If someone has proxys in there just use a trial or w/e to get them to run in there and kill them if they unstick well let's say pwnt

I have no clue... Ok, Is this what you said?

"Alot of people know it's Location, So Yeah... Unless, Someone is Proxy Laming. And if so, Just get on a Trail and kill them. But, If they "unstick", Then "Pwnt".

On Topic, Thats doesnt answer my Question, If you want it to stay, Please tell me Why, And Give Support, Don't just say, "I love it, Its awsome!".

Gratefully,
Desear

dude2020
02-19-2007, 02:05 AM
I have no clue... Ok, Is this what you said?
Go make it so we can see who voted for what.

jkool666
02-19-2007, 02:26 AM
Since John wants to know :P I voted yes. Its stupid to keep them if people are only using them to gain bounty.

Sulukra
02-19-2007, 02:31 AM
You just have to make it painstakingly obvious to the general public that people are using them to gain bounty and they'll shortly become proxy filled 24/7.

pooper200000
02-19-2007, 03:02 AM
What are the secret bunkers I mean? Im confused as to what they are.

xAzerothx
02-19-2007, 05:40 AM
What are the secret bunkers I mean? Im confused as to what they are.

They're bunkers are hopefully every single noob doesn't know about. They're hidden so you can't find them.

I voted no. I want to keep them because its lol to make plans in them and then to attack! Just make it so you can't stand in one place for a set amount of time.

killer_dog10
02-19-2007, 08:05 AM
I know one of the bunkers I found by mistake It's not like that many peeps play map anyways.

Admins
02-19-2007, 10:54 AM
There was the idea to not give people bounty points when there is no other player around, people could still go there together there though.

pooper200000
02-19-2007, 03:01 PM
There was the idea to not give people bounty points when there is no other player around, people could still go there together there though.

they might need to not allow them unless there is a large amount of players due to the players who prox and door lame that spot to save and protect their bounty. These would be fun on iricia but for a less played map it isn't worthwhile to have them there.

Huwajux
02-19-2007, 06:18 PM
Maby just disable bounty rising in those 2 secret bunkers alone?

Davidd
02-20-2007, 03:40 AM

i like that idea(not because its from stefan XD)
i like the secret base its B4 in the old days plus when u have 6 enhence pulsar chasi ng that base is very helpful

so i said no, because we can just stop the bounty from going up :/

Aachen
02-23-2007, 11:13 AM
Voted yes. If I see someone in the bunker for more then 10 minutes, I give him/her 5 more minutes to get out (yes, a "warning"), then I just kick the person.

That's assuming that everyone's computer is fast enough to handle graal running twice (mine can't) and that the person in the bunker used up the last of his/her proxis and won't lay more down once the others have killed the trial.

And everyone knows what they say about assuming...

Crono
02-23-2007, 02:33 PM
Maybe do something to restrict players from going in there when the map doesn't have many players?

Logically players wouldn't even need to hide in bunkers if it's like 2v2 or 3v3.

Davidd
02-24-2007, 09:21 PM
:( i like t5he bases because u can hide with ur friend drom some noob that is botherng you ;D

dude2020
02-24-2007, 11:14 PM
:( i like t5he bases because u can hide with ur friend drom some noob that is botherng you ;DWhich is basically just hiding in the base. Which i have done, i aint really happy about it either >.>

Davidd
02-25-2007, 04:56 PM
If you destro the bases you'll destroy the fun of CTF :cry:

dude2020
02-25-2007, 05:59 PM
If you destro the bases you'll destroy the fun of CTF :cry:No it won't.

UnknownMasterMind
02-25-2007, 09:01 PM
Ok, So, I really do not want them to go away, So I will ask, Stefan can you please, Make a script so they do not gain a Bounty in the Secret Bunkers?

Gratefully,
Desear

xAzerothx
02-25-2007, 10:32 PM
Awesome scenario of Wild Cross: Ok Sean and I are going in to take the flag. We go in the secret bunker to figure out a plan.

Az: Sean you go left then right.
Sean: What are you doing?
Az: I'm going to watch you die.
Sean: Ok this plan seems cool because of the secret bunkers.
Az: Ya they'll never know what hit them.

Dante55555
03-01-2007, 12:34 AM
I think they should like.. Stay.. Because ive never used them before untill just yesterday lol. WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME!?

I wonder if Huwa is gonna delete his own reply because its spam rofl.

Davidd
03-01-2007, 06:57 PM
i used the bunkers to escape a Ds and 2 enhnce pulsar today :x had like 2 hp left :P