PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion - Allow Weapons On...

jkool666
02-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Blaster, Lava Gun, Grenade Launcher and Dart Gun are pretty amazing weapons. They need to be enabled on other planets.

Grenade launcher not as much though, because that would be an extremely overpowered weapon on Iricia...

xAzerothx
02-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Blaster, Lava Gun, Grenade Launcher and Dart Gun are pretty amazing weapons. They need to be enabled on other planets.

Grenade launcher not as much though, because that would be an extremely overpowered weapon on Iricia...

Lava Gun needs more ammo for it and the Grenade Launcher needs to be fixed before it can be put in. The Blaster would be fun to lame bases with though.

dude2020
02-14-2007, 12:02 AM
Lava Gun needs more ammo for it and the Grenade Launcher needs to be fixed before it can be put in. The Blaster would be fun to lame bases with though.Blaster and Grenade Launcher needs to be fixed. Cause you can glitch people in the tents cause they get stuck and cannot move which would just cause more logging. The Grenade Launcher basically walk in and you're dead. But yeah lava gun needs more ammo. it should be the same as Flamethrower (i remember someone say this that i forgot who though)

xAzerothx
02-14-2007, 12:18 AM
You forgot the Dark Pulsar! That gun pwns add that on Iricia.

Crono
02-14-2007, 12:49 AM
you should be able to hold two dark pulsars...no reason not to.

jkool666
02-14-2007, 01:01 AM
A weapon that uses not much energy, has unlimited ammo, hits the same damage as AP Ripper but has less freeze time and faster bullets is a good reason I think...

Thats like saying being able to hold 2 enhanced pulsars that use less energy with commando would be a good idea :S

xAzerothx
02-14-2007, 01:22 AM

Brilliant. Just let me be able to hold two Dart Guns at the same time. :D

Crono
02-14-2007, 01:25 AM
A weapon that uses not much energy, has unlimited ammo, hits the same damage as AP Ripper but has less freeze time and faster bullets is a good reason I think...

it's the size of a pistol, logically you should be able to hold one on each of your hands. the gani itself clearly shows you only need one hand to use it.

Thats like saying being able to hold 2 enhanced pulsars that use less energy with commando would be a good idea :S

enchanced pulsars take two hands though..

jkool666
02-14-2007, 01:59 AM
it's the size of a pistol, logically you should be able to hold one on each of your hands. the gani itself clearly shows you only need one hand to use it.
enchanced pulsars take two hands though..
If its nerfed MAJORLY then I suppose its an alright idea.

pooper200000
02-14-2007, 02:35 AM
Brilliant. Just let me be able to hold two Dart Guns at the same time. :D

YES YES YES!! GL should not be on every planet though. I think they should add some new weapons for p2p's and trials to use and then take them away after a week so noobers want to upgrade adn use them ;D

Tracker180
02-14-2007, 04:32 AM

OK, i just want to know: WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THE CATS?

and i would like all these guns for commando so i could own owning owners

anubis_wing
02-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Jesse, wtf is up with the cat obsession, your not some old Cat lady.....or are you.
But definately those weapons shouldn't be enabled, they create variety and a purpose to actually GO to G Wars.

bahamutstevetff
02-14-2007, 09:17 PM
honsestly dark pulsar isnt that bad! i want it on iricia maube add it to light infantry. i SOOOO want blaster in spar room! u need to be able to buy lava in shops. grenade launcher needs looking at. dart gun is like a zooped up crossbow. its pretty cheap.

pooper200000
02-14-2007, 10:20 PM
honsestly dark pulsar isnt that bad! i want it on iricia maube add it to light infantry. i SOOOO want blaster in spar room! u need to be able to buy lava in shops. grenade launcher needs looking at. dart gun is like a zooped up crossbow. its pretty cheap.

gonoaider on iricia!!! :D

Tracker180
02-15-2007, 02:33 AM
gonoaider on iricia!!! :D

NO! JUST NO! IF THAT WAS THERE....GAWD DAYUMif it was, then there would be no end to laming

dude2020
02-15-2007, 04:04 AM
gonoaider on iricia!!! :DI think its not gonna be there cause of the bunker laming. Someone walks in the Enemy's base and lames entrance which will cause mass laming. And the person doing so will gain so much bounty.

pooper200000
02-15-2007, 03:11 PM
I think its not gonna be there cause of the bunker laming. Someone walks in the Enemy's base and lames entrance which will cause mass laming. And the person doing so will gain so much bounty.

but there would be slime! and the maximum ammo most trials have is what 100 and your saying there are people with maxed out goonaider who aren't elite or above who would do that?

Draenin
02-15-2007, 04:58 PM
I'd like to see the darkpowers energy blast thinger in other places so I can try to stop speeder bikes.

pooper200000
02-15-2007, 05:51 PM
I'd like to see the darkpowers energy blast thinger in other places so I can try to stop speeder bikes.
O!! that would be fun!the blaster

dude2020
02-15-2007, 10:53 PM
but there would be slime! and the maximum ammo most trials have is what 100 and your saying there are people with maxed out goonaider who aren't elite or above who would do that?i know you would >.> which is probably why Stefan didn't (or whoever else) add it to iricia. (Not just you to everyone)

pooper200000
02-15-2007, 11:11 PM
i know you would >.> which is probably why Stefan didn't (or whoever else) add it to iricia. (Not just you to everyone)

basically. when they made a planet they planned ahead
Stefan: That darned pooper200000 is going to create an account and use goonadier on iricia on doors. Lets keep it away from there.
Vulcan: Your right (Acive crown fixing it)
Together: Haha We got the future planned so that he will join in almost 3 years and not be able to use goonadier. :D

Davidd
02-16-2007, 12:14 AM
mmmmmmm lets leave the things they are now

Leoxx
02-17-2007, 06:13 AM
if you put dark pulsars and blasters on other planets then u should be able to deflect them, because those weapons are pretty powerful wen used right

Crono
02-17-2007, 02:39 PM

im talking about logic, it's a small pistol that you hold in one hand. what should keep the player back from dualing it like appirces or aprippers?

Huwajux
02-17-2007, 11:13 PM
im talking about logic, it's a small pistol that you hold in one hand. what should keep the player back from dualing it like appirces or aprippers?
Nothing, but logic doesn't apply to Zone when there are weapons 10x the size of you.

jkool666
02-18-2007, 02:25 AM
And I agree with you, if the gun was nerfed MAJORLY. Crono, a rapid fire weapon that hits 40 DMG and will disable you from moving is to powerful. Thats like saying lets make G18's have more ammo in the clip but hit 40 HP/shot...

Crono
02-18-2007, 03:40 AM
And I agree with you, if the gun was nerfed MAJORLY. Crono, a rapid fire weapon that hits 40 DMG and will disable you from moving is to powerful. Thats like saying lets make G18's have more ammo in the clip but hit 40 HP/shot...

hey nerfing and stuff is all fine, all im arguing is that regardless of anything...it's basically a pistol so it should be dual-wieldable. now whether thats balanced is a different story.

Sulukra
02-18-2007, 04:11 AM

If its put on Iricia, it needs nerfing.

And Jesse, have you gone catty? I have lots of cat puns...

bahamutstevetff
02-18-2007, 07:19 AM

so by your logic we sould dual weild the handgun. OMG THE NIGHTMARES HAVE STARTED!

dude2020
02-18-2007, 04:26 PM
hey nerfing and stuff is all fine, all im arguing is that regardless of anything...it's basically a pistol so it should be dual-wieldable. now whether thats balanced is a different story.

so by your logic we sould dual weild the handgun. OMG THE NIGHTMARES HAVE STARTED!Hmm, from the words of Jesse.

Leoxx
02-18-2007, 08:27 PM
but there would be slime! and the maximum ammo most trials have is what 100 and your saying there are people with maxed out goonaider who aren't elite or above who would do that?

if i was to door lame with it, and the only time i would use it, would be when our HQ was under a heavy assault. so in others words u could say that i would use it to lame, but only to keep them from door laming us

Sulukra
02-18-2007, 08:59 PM
Hmm, from the words of Jesse.

Great. Now you've gone catty too.

Crono
02-18-2007, 09:30 PM
so by your logic we sould dual weild the handgun. OMG THE NIGHTMARES HAVE STARTED!

well...the hangun on zone is a rifle.

my logic is backed up by the fact that dark pulsar is a PISTOL. dual wielded, it would just have it's attack speed and low freeze time as it's advantage. it's not like it's ultra strong.

but yeah, handgun should be dual wieldable too if we're using common sense and logic.

Davidd
02-18-2007, 09:33 PM
OMG why not duel duel shotguns :O EVEN MORE BETTER THAN ALL UR IDEAS COMBINE MOUHAHAHAHAH....
thats about how smart your ideas are right now O_O
1. if ur gonna put goo gun make it possible to shoot though doors
2. make more balance and smarter discsions about dueling things up( going with the persone to lazy to check name that said something about decreasing and balancing gun)
*SLAPS everyone who thinks we should duel the handgun or enhencepulsar Saying WILL BE SHOT AND SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN

dude2020
02-18-2007, 11:17 PM
Great. Now you've gone catty too.Naw, i just wanted to do that.

bahamutstevetff
02-19-2007, 12:03 AM
but yeah, handgun should be dual wieldable too if we're using common sense and logic.

common sence i dont agree with.

Crono
02-19-2007, 12:06 AM
common sence i dont agree with.

and why not? is the player too mentally retarded to put another handgun on his other hand? ignore inbalances, ignore lameness, and think about it for a second. if you can dual wield a pistol, why not a handgun either?

the gani should be using both hands actively if they want to convince us...

bahamutstevetff
02-19-2007, 12:11 AM
and why not? is the player too mentally retarded to put another handgun on his other hand? ignore inbalances, ignore lameness, and think about it for a second. if you can dual wield a pistol, why not a handgun either?

i mean simply setting the handgun to dual wield is zone player suicide

pooper200000
02-19-2007, 12:18 AM
Great. Now you've gone catty too.
NO MORE PUNS FOR TODAY!!
i mean simply setting the handgun to dual wield is zone player suicide

Uh-huh then we could dual wield gostrifles somehow ;D

Huwajux
02-19-2007, 06:20 PM
Why not?! Have you seen Era? They can only physically shoot in 4 directions. Now tell me that that is common sense. x_x

jkool666
02-19-2007, 10:11 PM

Actually I think a lot of gani's need to be redone for when you hold one pistol. It looks stupid, until you dual wield your pistols, you should have both hands on the one gun. To be honest the ONLY reason I don't use one pistol rather then two is because it looks sooooooo stupid. But yeah I agree with your common sense.

Sulukra
02-19-2007, 11:58 PM
NO MORE PUNS FOR TODAY!!

Well, you're not catty.
Its a pun!
I, however, am putty.

Huwajux
02-20-2007, 12:08 AM
Well, you're not catty.
Its a pun!
I, however, am putty.
Oh man...

Sulukra
02-20-2007, 12:47 AM
Oh man...

I can keep on cranking out puns as long as Jesse posts a picture of a robo-kitty. (Robo kitty? Cranking? AHAHAHAHAHA)

Tracker180
02-20-2007, 01:25 AM
I can keep on cranking out puns as long as Jesse posts a picture of a robo-kitty. (Robo kitty? Cranking? AHAHAHAHAHA)

sorry, but you need to be set up for that one

Sulukra
02-20-2007, 03:41 AM
sorry, but you need to be set up for that one

Yeah, I do. Mind you, setting up robots isn't that hard...

Its a pun, guys. I need a muzzle and a pretty white jacket with lots of nice buckles.

Davidd
02-20-2007, 03:45 AM
everyone is too busy with sulukras puns to noticed my comment (oh well)

plus there very bad and lame puns not even funny :/

Tracker180
02-20-2007, 07:01 AM
Yeah, I do. Mind you, setting up robots isn't that hard...

Its a pun, guys. I need a muzzle and a pretty white jacket with lots of nice buckles.
sukuka, I command you to stop the puns

yes, poor david, poor poor david

Sulukra
02-21-2007, 01:28 AM

I call them bad puns for a very, very good reason.

sukuka, I command you to stop the puns

I command you to spell my name right first. :cry:

Davidd
02-21-2007, 02:39 AM
yes, poor david, poor poor david

:cry: :cry: :cry:

imthebestpwner
02-22-2007, 08:23 AM

i mean u can dual wield hanguns in rl and on like every game

Huwajux
02-22-2007, 06:21 PM
i mean u can dual wield hanguns in rl and on like every game
But Zone's handguns have a wide variance, shoot 3 bullets at a time, have an ammo clip of about 18 and have hardly any freezing time.

Davidd
02-22-2007, 11:35 PM
ya i dont think they can in RL O_o

Aachen
02-23-2007, 10:52 AM
If it's put on Iricia, it needs nerfing.

And Jesse, have you gone catty? I have lots of cat puns...

WOW YOU SUCK AT GRAMMAR I win
AVOID TYPING IN SECOND PERSON GUYS
If the handgun is made dual, then its damage and range need to be reduced :[

Davidd
02-24-2007, 09:23 PM
or just put to be shot with only 4 bullets in total