PDA

View Full Version : stupid harrasment rules!

bahamutstevetff
02-08-2007, 09:48 PM
what the hell is the point in punishing ppl for harrasing...it dosent upset anyone and if it does gtfo computer and get a life man...the biggest punishment for a harraser is knowing ur so sad ur gettin stressed at some1 miles away who is prolly just laughing at your ass....its a game where all u can do is talk and fight...there BOUND to be harrasment!

Draenin
02-08-2007, 09:57 PM
Calling harassment in Zone is like wanting to be pitied for being shot in a thousand-man gunfight.

bahamutstevetff
02-08-2007, 10:48 PM
i dont get you?

pooper200000
02-08-2007, 11:06 PM
what the hell is the point in punishing ppl for harrasing...it dosent upset anyone and if it does gtfo computer and get a life man...the biggest punishment for a harraser is knowing ur so sad ur gettin stressed at some1 miles away who is prolly just laughing at your ass....its a game where all u can do is talk and fight...there BOUND to be harrasment! and to make graal friendlier to some thats how they try to fix it.

i dont get you?

hes saying that just because one person is harrassed it doesn't make a difference because many others have been and now they are trying to rectify their mistake.

Huwajux
02-08-2007, 11:32 PM
what the hell is the point in punishing ppl for harrasing...it dosent upset anyone and if it does gtfo computer and get a life man...the biggest punishment for a harraser is knowing ur so sad ur gettin stressed at some1 miles away who is prolly just laughing at your ass....its a game where all u can do is talk and fight...there BOUND to be harrasment!
Nevertheless, any abuse of the sort will not be tolerated. The rules were always there, but now some of the "Jealous" types have made it worse for themselves and made the rules harsher.

If you can't play an online game without telling someone where to go every 5 seconds then I find that quite sad.

If you do have any complaints or queries about those rules then contact me via PM and I might consider some of the points you make. Don't make a thread about it please. Closed.

Edit: @Pooper Below, I knew that would happen...

pooper200000
02-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Nevertheless, any abuse of the sort will not be tolerated. The rules were always there, but now some of the "Jealous" types have made it worse for themselves and made the rules harsher.

If you can't play an online game without telling someone where to go every 5 seconds then I find that quite sad.

I agree. They just need to have a non vague specific form of what harassment is and isn't.