PDA

View Full Version : Strom & Shellys Wedding Congrats! -Sign Here-

xLadyNeriahx
02-07-2007, 07:18 AM
Congratulations Shelly, and Strom, your wedding is beautiful, and I hope you two have a happy prosperous marriage.:D

xLadyNeriahx
02-07-2007, 07:24 AM
Shelly, Strom, Dakam and Suicide Chilimby send their congrats to both of you as they are not registered on forums and able to post.

Stromstedt
02-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Neriah I just wanted to say thank you for posting this thread.. :)

Devil
02-07-2007, 03:40 PM
What type of name is Suicide?

Sam
02-07-2007, 04:05 PM
Congratulations Shelly, Strom! My very best wishes to you.

hampy
02-07-2007, 05:43 PM
What type of name is Suicide?
An emo name? :\

Congrats

Devil
02-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Yeah I didn't think it was really an RP name..

zephirot
02-08-2007, 12:09 AM
A wedding on a game?
Oh my god.

cyan3
02-08-2007, 12:30 AM
Congratulations Shelly and Strom. Sorry i didn't make it to the Wedding.

Googi
02-08-2007, 12:45 AM
A wedding on a game?
Oh my god.

Why does this man have negative rep?

SuperCornGuy
02-08-2007, 12:56 AM
wow...congrats...*sigh* so much for my mard work trying to help ya back on zormite, but still, this should be a happy day, and i say congrats shelly and strom.

D4rKv310c1ty
Congratulations Shelly, and Strom, your wedding is beautiful, and I hope you two have a happy prosperous marriage.:D

I thought the whole Artanis & Malinko thing was sad enough.

That just escalates everything to a whole new level.

Glefistus
A wedding on a game?
Oh my god.

yeah i know.... unless its the way the empress is brought into power:confused: ?

congrats anyway

xLadyNeriahx
02-08-2007, 06:50 AM
I just wanted to post for all the "Negative" comments on here...mmorpg...do some of you not understand the "Roleplaying" part of that? -Sigh- Just stop with the negative comments Please.

Devil
02-08-2007, 12:35 PM
I just wanted to post for all the "Negative" comments on here...mmorpg...do some of you not understand the "Roleplaying" part of that? -Sigh- Just stop with the negative comments Please.

It's a lack of skills of making it in the real world?

D4rKv310c1ty
02-08-2007, 04:42 PM

Yeah there's a limit as to how far Role-Playing goes, you just went steamin' past it.

zokemon
02-08-2007, 09:31 PM
It's a lack of skills of making it in the real world?

It's actually very easy to get married in the real world. You must not travel much.

Draenin
02-08-2007, 09:34 PM
I think I've only gone to one Graal wedding and roleplayed instead of fouling things up. Awesomely enough, though, I was a talking caek and made them lolfully wedded.

xXziroXx
02-09-2007, 04:31 AM
There is no limit in Role Playing. You play as a character, and its that character that for examples marries someone. So?

D4rKv310c1ty
02-09-2007, 02:04 PM
There is no limit in Role Playing. You play as a character, and its that character that for examples marries someone. So?

But it's quite bizarre to fake such an emotion as love?

xXziroXx
02-10-2007, 03:54 PM
But it's quite bizarre to fake such an emotion as love?

Is it really? Its an every day emotion to most, so why should it be bizzare to fake it? Perhaps your roleplay character really do 'love' another players character, that does not mean you would take the first flight to visit each other since most of the time its only the characters thats in love with each other,

Stromstedt
02-10-2007, 06:25 PM
I just wanted to post here to tell everyone that don't know what they are talking about.

It was an RP wedding. There is no limits in RP as with a lot of things, therefore, you should not be knocking people for doing something in a fake world, nor should you be doing that to people whom enjoy doing something that they like. That is a sickness to try to make people feel bad for doing something they like. It is a game, people. Games are supposed to be fun, people always complain about them or take them too seriously though. There is many ways to play Graal and if you want to be a PKer and such, then go to a PK server such as Classic or Unholy Nation. For all of those who think I am still stupid for getting married in a game, Shelly and I are together in real life. Have a nice day. ^^

xXziroXx
02-10-2007, 09:03 PM
I just wanted to post here to tell everyone that don't know what they are talking about.

It was an RP wedding. There is no limits in RP as with a lot of things, therefore, you should not be knocking people for doing something in a fake world, nor should you be doing that to people whom enjoy doing something that they like. That is a sickness to try to make people feel bad for doing something they like. It is a game, people. Games are supposed to be fun, people always complain about them or take them too seriously though. There is many ways to play Graal and if you want to be a PKer and such, then go to a PK server such as Classic or Unholy Nation. For all of those who think I am still stupid for getting married in a game, Shelly and I are together in real life. Have a nice day. ^^

Im also married in-game, or was rather. So? It was just a fun thing to do in a GAME. And sorry for not congratulating you, congratulations! ^^

D4rKv310c1ty
02-11-2007, 12:52 AM
...Shelly and I are together in real life.

I tried to cut out all the guilt trip crap...

Oh so I guess you've guys have dated? Where you guys go? You kissed each other yet? Or show any physical sign of care to each other? Something other than expressions through a webcam that is.

Stromstedt
02-15-2007, 12:25 AM
I tried to cut out all the guilt trip crap...

Oh so I guess you've guys have dated? Where you guys go? You kissed each other yet? Or show any physical sign of care to each other? Something other than expressions through a webcam that is.

For your information, we have done that and much more. Thanks for your input though.. :)

Tigairius
02-15-2007, 01:35 AM
Congratulations to you guys.

D4rKv310c1ty
02-15-2007, 12:53 PM
For your information, we have done that and much more. Thanks for your input though.. :)

I made the post more than 24 hrs I posted the previous one. Not possible for me to edit it.

And surely if you're dating IRL you'd think you guys had better things to do than play a game like Graal.

irule13
02-15-2007, 04:00 PM
Why dont you stop causing problems since you clearly do not know how to roleplay and just ****
Congrats to you strom :D

D4rKv310c1ty
02-15-2007, 07:55 PM
Why dont you stop causing problems since you clearly do not know how to roleplay and just ****
Congrats to you strom :D

No.. i'm obviously not has imaginative and dependant on the pleasures of an RPG as you guys are.

However i've played many RPGs, therefore I'm perfectly eligible to make a fair comparison from this digitally powered world from the world we breathe air in.

Whether you find it annoying, accusing or offensive that's down to you how take it.

Signed.
Sealed.
Delivered.

cbk1994
02-18-2007, 12:35 AM
Congratulations :)