PDA

View Full Version : Freeze Tag & New Events commands

Admins
02-04-2007, 12:26 AM
The Events Team can now host freeze tag events, you must shoot the other players with the ice canon which is faster than on the other planets. Once a player is frozen he/she will be kicked out of the game.

There are also a few other commands for better controlling events:
/unstick account
/lock account, /unlock account for preventing cheating/disturbing players from playing ("soft ban")
/closeplanet planet, /openplanet planet for temporary closing a planet (e.g. for preparing things)
The /kick commands also removes players from the spar places now.

Crono
02-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Awesome.

pooper200000
02-04-2007, 12:27 AM
The Events Team can now host freeze tag events, you must shoot the other players with the ice canon which is faster than on the other planets. Once a player is frozem he/she will be kicked out of the game.

There are also a few other commands for better controlling events:
/unstick account
/lock account, /unlock account for preventing cheating/disturbing players from playing ("soft ban")
/closeplanet planet, /openplanet planet for temporary closing a planet (e.g. for preparing things)
The /kick commands also removes players from the spar places now.
the lock works now??
edit: yes you can change planets but cannot play
Awesome.
ice cannon is fun. :D

ceserthen
02-04-2007, 12:41 AM
Can you please explain the lock and unlock account, I am sure I, as well as other Zone players would be pleased to know how this would affect the player.

Huwajux
02-04-2007, 01:06 AM
Can you please explain the lock and unlock account, I am sure I, as well as other Zone players would be pleased to know how this would affect the player.
It prevents you from actually teleporting down into the battlefield and from entering the spar rooms.

jkool666
02-04-2007, 01:07 AM
Example:
*Hacker logs on*
/lock hackerxyz
Hacker, "Oh my goodness I cannot use my hacks anymore because I cannot enter any maps..."

Jesse, "MUAHAHAHHA"

Nice Stefan :)

Huwajux
02-04-2007, 01:10 AM
Hacker, "Oh my goodness I cannot use my hacks anymore because I cannot enter any maps..."
That made me laugh in real life. xD

Admins
02-04-2007, 03:33 AM
It also works when the player is not online. You can still walk around on dropships and contact the admins, thats why I called it "soft ban"

smirt362
02-04-2007, 04:14 AM
Thats not how you play freeze tag :[

jkool666
02-04-2007, 04:22 AM
That made me laugh in real life. xD
:D I give good descriptions of stuff. I should have used an icemaster/Cronosoar comic for that one.
*Cronosoar has spaceship in front of icemaster*
*icemaster hacks and kills Cronosoar*
Cronosoar, "Dang it!!!" /lock icemaster
icemaster, "Oh my goodness, I cannot get onto the Gmap to use my hacks anymore."

Any better?

He lives in France, give him a break XD.

Gambet
02-04-2007, 04:46 AM

Have you ever played freeze tag with a cannon that shoots balls of ice that freezes people on impact?

:p

Admins
02-04-2007, 04:48 AM

We can eventually also do another type of freeze tag where frozen people get the ice cannon and can help freezing / tagging the other players until only one player is left. Need to prevent too much corruption / player grouping in that somehow though.

Tracker180
02-04-2007, 05:51 AM
i like it! there should be a planet that has this as a permanent game like castlewars on UN

Crono
02-04-2007, 01:13 PM
:D I give good descriptions of stuff. I should have used an icemaster/Cronosoar comic for that one.
*Cronosoar has spaceship in front of icemaster*
*icemaster hacks and kills Cronosoar*
Cronosoar, "Dang it!!!" /lock icemaster
icemaster, "Oh my goodness, I cannot get onto the Gmap to use my hacks anymore."

y u always gota bring me in2 dis :'[

MisterMastermind
02-04-2007, 02:51 PM
We can eventually also do another type of freeze tag where frozen people get the ice cannon and can help freezing / tagging the other players until only one player is left. Need to prevent too much corruption / player grouping in that somehow though.
First up, you can freeze yourself if you shoot and move in the direction you just shot. It happened to me 9 times out of the 9 freeze tag events yesterday. >=[

pooper200000
02-04-2007, 03:16 PM
It prevents you from actually teleporting down into the battlefield and from entering the spar rooms.
I know we tested it. I had time enough to get through every world except gwars spar and alpha. :D
It also works when the player is not online. You can still walk around on dropships and contact the admins, thats why I called it "soft ban"
It works nice though. :D
I know but its better than nothing :D
what does it matter maybe if someone walks in your view you are dragged around until you freeze them??
First up, you can freeze yourself if you shoot and move in the direction you just shot. It happened to me 9 times out of the 9 freeze tag events yesterday. >=[
LMAO!!

Huwajux
02-04-2007, 03:25 PM
I don't want to sound offensive, but that's just your own stupid fault if you do that. :p

MisterMastermind
02-04-2007, 03:28 PM
I don't want to sound offensive, but that's just your own stupid fault if you do that. :p So when they're all just running away I'm supposed to stand there and fire randomly out into space? Yeah, no.

pooper200000
02-04-2007, 03:41 PM
So when they're all just running away I'm supposed to stand there and fire randomly out into space? Yeah, no.

yes!! hwua just did that and won dm like 5 times ;D

someonesomewhere
02-04-2007, 06:35 PM
So when they're all just running away I'm supposed to stand there and fire randomly out into space? Yeah, no.

It's what everybody else does. And they've won more times than you. :P

Davidd
02-07-2007, 11:41 PM
And if u lag the ice frezzes u even if u did not move D=

godofwarares
02-17-2007, 05:32 PM
Just pester someone to make it so you can't freeze yourself with your own cannonshot :P