PDA

View Full Version : Bhala!


RawPower
07-11-2001, 09:18 AM
Ok its been 1 1/2 weeks and you still hvent approved my Faheria Team guild tag! Please do your damn job and hurry up! I've waited long enough and I really need that tag not for just wearing it!

RawPower
07-15-2001, 01:23 AM
Its still been for days and that ****in ******* still hasnt made the guild!

Knightoffrost
07-15-2001, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by RawPower
Its still been for days and that ****in ******* still hasnt made the guild!

ROFLMAO

Lilman
07-15-2001, 04:15 AM
ROFLMAO
Spam

Knightoffrost
07-15-2001, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Lilman

Spam

Actually , It's technically not spam.
Spam is defined as "continues lines of pointless information"
That was 1 line. It technically was not Information.
It was a statement. I thought something was funny. So i made the statement that i thought it was funny.

RawPower
07-16-2001, 07:02 AM
GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!?? STILL NO TAG!!!! DIE BHALA!

Issues
07-16-2001, 07:15 AM
Same with the BMX tags, bhala do your job!

RawPower
07-16-2001, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Issues
Same with the BMX tags, bhala do your job!

better yet FIRE HIM STEFAN!

T-Squad
07-16-2001, 09:05 AM
Gah...ive been waiting a week for my Murasamune tag...BHALA WHY ARENT YOU DOING YOR JOB?!

I say:

Fire Bhala, and make Shadrock the new guild admin.

Lyndzey8000
07-16-2001, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Knightoffrost


Actually , It's technically not spam.
Spam is defined as "continues lines of pointless information"
That was 1 line. It technically was not Information.
It was a statement. I thought something was funny. So i made the statement that i thought it was funny.

SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM

Merlin
07-16-2001, 10:58 AM
hey not using common sence is so cool!
the guild cp is having problems again
and the new tags arent working so calm down
"ONO ERROR SO MAEK MY FRIEND AMDINRTATOR"

RawPower
07-16-2001, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by T-Squad

I say:

Fire Bhala, and make Shadrock the new guild admin.

woah woah woah, slow down there soul blade. Im not asking for his job nor do I want it, I just want my damn tag made. Im too busy as it is to take control of making tags for people anyways...

T-Squad
07-16-2001, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by RawPower


woah woah woah, slow down there soul blade. Im not asking for his job nor do I want it, I just want my damn tag made. Im too busy as it is to take control of making tags for people anyways...

Gah, then make Merlin guilds admin!

toad1413
07-16-2001, 07:43 PM
lol, you're saying that whoever posts on here swhould be guilds admin.


BTW: THAT was spam