PDA

View Full Version : SnowBike Improvements

myth-simba
02-02-2007, 05:24 PM
This is a little bunch of ideas I had for the SnowBike in iricia.

Blaster Gun The vehicle really needs these, it is located at the front and fires two lasers either side of the c/o/c/k pit. The main use for this is to shoot other Snowbikes. So finally you can chase and blow them up!
The lasers have an electrical charge so are effective against vehicles but do not harm players on foot very much. They wil still hurt though.

Passenger Seat Not exactly a seat, its a little stand at the back where players can grab and hold on. The visual change of vehicle does not need to be changed but now players can grab on back and hold on.

While on back of a speeder they can use their mines and lay them as driver is driving. You can also fire a single-hand weapon (as u need other arm to hold on speeder)

Overboost Each bike is equipped with an overburner boost charge which will give them a burst of speed when need arises. The boost gauge is below the speed gauge but if you crash while using boost you will badly damage bike, and enemy players in your way hehe.

I think this would be a better vehicle than the simple bike for getting to base 1-5. I think those be nice little touches especially the lasers.

Huwajux
02-02-2007, 08:12 PM
I am liking these ideas. Especially the overboost one. :]

myth-simba
02-02-2007, 08:34 PM
Cool aren't they ;)
I hope they would be done. But if the development is anything of the speed of Gk. We might aswell not bother thinkiong about it.>_<

Sulukra
02-02-2007, 10:03 PM
I must admit, these are some pretty nice ideas.

jkool666
02-02-2007, 10:47 PM
Nice indeed :).

pooper200000
02-03-2007, 12:11 AM
I like blaster seat. can it just be the regular blaster though thatd be really fun!! :D

Leoxx
02-03-2007, 01:44 AM
This is a little bunch of ideas I had for the SnowBike in iricia.

Blaster Gun The vehicle really needs these, it is located at the front and fires two lasers either side of the c/o/c/k pit. The main use for this is to shoot other Snowbikes. So finally you can chase and blow them up!
The lasers have an electrical charge so are effective against vehicles but do not harm players on foot very much. They wil still hurt though.

Passenger Seat Not exactly a seat, its a little stand at the back where players can grab and hold on. The visual change of vehicle does not need to be changed but now players can grab on back and hold on.

While on back of a speeder they can use their mines and lay them as driver is driving. You can also fire a single-hand weapon (as u need other arm to hold on speeder)

Overboost Each bike is equipped with an overburner boost charge which will give them a burst of speed when need arises. The boost gauge is below the speed gauge but if you crash while using boost you will badly damage bike, and enemy players in your way hehe.

I think this would be a better vehicle than the simple bike for getting to base 1-5. I think those be nice little touches especially the lasers.

this would be awsome..and now i understand huwa's comment on the- OMFG LOOK OUT BIKE!!1 *boom! everyone dies at base1..*

JohnClaro
02-03-2007, 02:08 AM
I just hate the Gun one .. Won't you think everyone's going to use that ? , Or unless you use the ammo for energy !!!!! YES I WUV IT !

Davidd
02-03-2007, 04:56 AM
=D those a axome idea why isint a staff writing these down :o??
also for the gun add an extra seat so one person drives one persone shoots

godofwarares
02-03-2007, 02:51 PM
Ooo Good idea!
I'd love to run around on speedbike blasting and crashing into people =]

Tracker180
02-04-2007, 01:51 AM
I like them all, but since i posted this will be closed soon r noone will reply again

Admins
02-04-2007, 03:38 AM
Sounds interesting, should they use new graphics, and should they replace the current bikes or be more rare or so? A gun for bike vs bike fights would be possible, also the turbo thing would be fun

xXziroXx
02-04-2007, 05:04 AM
Sounds interesting, should they use new graphics, and should they replace the current bikes or be more rare or so? A gun for bike vs bike fights would be possible, also the turbo thing would be fun

And a sound echoing when you use the boost "B-B-BOOOOOSTEEER!" :p

someonesomewhere
02-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Pretty cool ideas. :)

myth-simba
02-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Well you guys know that i love flying games and so on, since you all hated the spaceship ideas, these bikes are the closest thing to it hehe.
It would be cool i must admit, especially if iricia was bigger.. then you could really open the bike up full throttle.
With more spaced out bases you would need a bike or a lift to get to a base quickly, and there is enough bikes to get quite a lot of people there.
I was thinking too, if you are a fan of terrorism, stick a c4 charge on your bike and turbo charge your enemies haha, go out in style.
Or if you are just a general fan of explosions throw a c4 charge if riding on back of bike and if it lands on persuing speeder 'boom'.

Leoxx
02-07-2007, 03:32 AM
OMFG LOOK OUT BIKE!!1 *boom! everyone dies at base1..*

did no one read this?! neother way, im guessing democracy is gona make this happen or not so do wat u guys want, just know that i warned u guys..

Huwajux
02-07-2007, 06:15 PM
did no one read this?! neother way, im guessing democracy is gona make this happen or not so do wat u guys want, just know that i warned u guys..
Um, bikes can't get to base1.

pooper200000
02-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Um, bikes can't get to base1.

yes they do its a wierd glitch.

Huwajux
02-07-2007, 06:24 PM
yes they do its a wierd glitch.
Yes, but that is glitching.

pooper200000
02-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Yes, but that is glitching.

not purposely done glitch so not illegal. It randomly just warps bikes when you do something. There was someone who understood it.

dude2020
02-07-2007, 08:01 PM
Yes, but that is glitching.i saw Frieza doing this.... cept it was around the b3 and b4 area... i took his bike :D

Davidd
02-07-2007, 11:15 PM
this would be awsome..and now i understand huwa's comment on the- OMFG LOOK OUT BIKE!!1 *boom! everyone dies at base1..*

ummm u would only kill 1 then the bike will get murdered by DS and taze bombs?

1.We should make another Graphic for this cause everyone would be like..."WHEREZ IT SHOOTING FROM???"
2.only replace it by one bike per station should do or better yet make another planet with only bike, shooting bikes, mechs and speeder ;)
3. Like 2 put bike fights on another planet planet :)