PDA

View Full Version : Event Masters.

cyan3
01-28-2007, 10:00 PM
I think Graal Kingdoms should have more Event Masters since the Event Shops has new items and its hard to get Event Coins now. If GK had more Event Masters people will get Event Coins and people will get the new Event Item.

Gothika
01-28-2007, 10:01 PM
I agree. I'd love to be an Event Master.
I love to host kingdom events. And I don't mind putting my hand in my pocket to see people having a good time.

Newbie_p2p
01-28-2007, 10:09 PM
I agree. I'd love to be an Event Master.
I love to host kingdom events. And I don't mind putting my hand in my pocket to see people having a good time.

I was in one of Fayt's events about 1 year ago on my other account and it was really fun and everybody liked it.

Ravenblade1979
01-29-2007, 04:24 PM
I think Graal Kingdoms should have more Event Masters since the Event Shops has new items and its hard to get Event Coins now. If GK had more Event Masters people will get Event Coins and people will get the new Event Item.

Actually we have enough. Sage is currently taking care of his kid, yann's busy doing other things and maroku will host usually on the weekends. Proto does nites and i try to do days. We get a limited number of ec's to event off. They just can't have sam giving us like 50 at a time.

hampy
01-29-2007, 05:49 PM
Yes indeed, some of the current EMs aren't exactly what you can call active.

I was in one of Fayt's events about 1 year ago on my other account and it was really fun and everybody liked it.
Yeah, i've been in Fayts events before, Kingdom Events and I can say for a fact that they are awesome. For a start, he uses his own hard earned items to event off and help other people and secondly he really puts a lot of work into his events, He will be a good choice.

Actually we have enough. Sage is currently taking care of his kid, yann's busy doing other things and maroku will host usually on the weekends. Proto does nites and i try to do days. We get a limited number of ec's to event off. They just can't have sam giving us like 50 at a time.
Hmmm, actually no there aren't enough event masters currently, at all! There really does need to be another EM diffinatley...

So, as you can see I support Fayt in becoming new EM, I know that many people like him and he is extremely fair towards everyone. He is the ideal choice. And no, i'm not just saying that because I like him, I really do think that he will do a great job, truly! :)

Fayt for EM!

MadScience7
01-29-2007, 07:29 PM
I think Fayt would make a great EM, I'm all for it.

cyan3
01-29-2007, 08:16 PM
I think Fayt will make a great Events Master i have been in most of his events and his events are always fun.

hampy
01-29-2007, 08:25 PM
Yeah, it's good that someone like Fayt is willing to help and try to make GK a more interesting place to be.

Fayt for EM!

Ravenblade1979
02-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Yeah Fayt would make a good one but I should say this first. The reason I don't host much is the amount of ppl on when I am. We must have a minnimum of 30 ppl on. Thats to ensure we have at least 5-15 ppl. Usually by the time I get off ppl are just getting on and apparently Proto does host at night.

protozero
02-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Yeah, I only get home at 4:30 Eastern time on week days. I try and do them at night when a decent amount of people are on.

jonnyrocks2
02-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Fayt would be epic win as a E.M. ^^

Ravenblade1979
02-05-2007, 04:54 PM
We actually have a new one. Kyden. He just got it yesterday. Maybe if they allow "Kingdom Events Master" Then he could. But with a regular its up to Sam.

Sam
02-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Fayt will get his chance, be patient.

Ravenblade1979
02-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Woohoo go fayt.

hampy
02-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Woohoo go fayt.

Fayt will get his chance, be patient.

Yeah! Weee Fayt for President! I mean EM :blush: