PDA

View Full Version : N-Pulse: What's to come


Geovanie Legend
07-11-2001, 05:40 AM
Well right now the FTP is down so we can't exactly update anything, but we have some serious stuff going on. especially with the scripters. Our newest NPC Team member is doing an outstanding job at manipulating the levels to give them more reality. And the LATs are in constant work to give all the levels good texture so they all look good.

As for quests, I am working on a new one that will (if all goes right) have things like you've never seen before and quite possibly be the hardest quest i've ever seen. What will be at the end of the quest still remains a mystery though so you'll have to wait and find out :)

We now have game hosts which is lead by Richard, he has been doing a very good job at keeping the players entertained with events such as boat racing and other fun things while the rest of us do the much needed work to make gameplay better.

I suppose that's all for now, i don't want to say to much and spoil the upcoming suprizes.

Merlin
07-11-2001, 05:44 AM
Why dont you make like a system NPC that prevents you from having non-kingdom guild tags instead of jailing people for having them? (just a suggestion)

Geovanie Legend
07-11-2001, 05:48 AM
hmmm my profile says merlin posted a reply but i can't see the reply when i view the thread :(

RawPower
07-11-2001, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Geovanie Legend
hmmm my profile says merlin posted a reply but i can't see the reply when i view the thread :(

What Merlin said:

Why dont you make like a system NPC that prevents you from having non-kingdom guild tags instead of jailing people for having them? (just a suggestion

Geovanie Legend
07-11-2001, 06:11 AM
Oh well thanks for the suggestion but we've decided to allow guilds. The players just seem to have fun with them so there's no point in ruling them out. :)

SSmutz
07-11-2001, 06:35 AM
I don't like this whole new empires thing. I liked the old NPulse better. :(

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
07-11-2001, 06:50 AM
GUILDS ARE OWNAGE
And Geo, where's my 55 gralats?

Slaktmaster
07-11-2001, 07:39 AM
lol, yea where my 60 that you borrowed for that bomy? ;)

I'm glad you understood that about the banned guilds. The may to make the nations work is to make people WANT to be in a nation by making fun things. Not to force them into a nation.

I am working on quest too!

fugitive316
07-11-2001, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Geovanie Legend
Oh well thanks for the suggestion but we've decided to allow guilds. The players just seem to have fun with them so there's no point in ruling them out. :)

Is it true that you banned people for wearing guild tags?

Slaktmaster
07-11-2001, 09:02 AM
Yes. I was in ban. So was many others.
SkyKnight and a few others moved more or less to SL because of this :(

But its all over with now. I hope ;)

fugitive316
07-11-2001, 09:06 AM
Wow so it is true...how sad.

Slaktmaster
07-11-2001, 09:21 AM
Yes.

habek
07-11-2001, 12:25 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
We'll you you that N-Pulse can be a better place for players.
I'll do what i can to help (even that i'm just a FAQ)
Lookout Murasamune, Faheria and ToT. Here we come!!!

MoonAngel
07-11-2001, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by habek
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
We'll you you that N-Pulse can be a better place for players.
I'll do what i can to help (even that i'm just a FAQ)
Lookout Murasamune, Faheria and ToT. Here we come!!!

*stops you*

now what will you do?? =P lol

To make N-Pulse as good as TOT, Faheria and/or Murasamune, you'll need a set of tilesets =P, better scripters (like, SB, Shad, TB3, Er1c, etc..) you'll need a very good story and you'll need lots of entertainment.

habek
07-11-2001, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by MoonAngel


*stops you*

now what will you do?? =P lol

To make N-Pulse as good as TOT, Faheria and/or Murasamune, you'll need a set of tilesets =P, better scripters (like, SB, Shad, TB3, Er1c, etc..) you'll need a very good story and you'll need lots of entertainment.
At least N-Pulse will still be non-P2P so that everyone can enjoy it. And our scripters does not need any NPCserver to make a good server. Plus we got our loyal fans ;)

MoonAngel
07-11-2001, 02:06 PM
where did i say you would need npcs server? i said ull need better scripters (Sacred is great, but you need more complicated stuff =P)

habek
07-11-2001, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by MoonAngel
where did i say you would need npcs server? i said ull need better scripters (Sacred is great, but you need more complicated stuff =P)
Yea =(, i'm gonna miss Sacred (even though i never talked to him):D

MoonAngel
07-11-2001, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by habek

Yea =(, i'm gonna miss Sacred (even though i never talked to him):D

he's quitting?! =\

habek
07-11-2001, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by MoonAngel


he's quitting?! =\
I think so because the NAT chief now is PastAustin

everandom
07-11-2001, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by habek

At least N-Pulse will still be non-P2P so that everyone can enjoy it. And our scripters does not need any NPCserver to make a good server. Plus we got our loyal fans ;)

true habek true... :)

toad1413
07-15-2001, 10:16 AM
Lol. I went on N-Pulse yesterday and gues what? The new N-Pulse is mostly Teir'Dal.

fugitive316
07-15-2001, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by toad1413
Lol. I went on N-Pulse yesterday and gues what? The new N-Pulse is mostly Teir'Dal.

Someone should check if the Skop fishing shop and newmain church are both on it. They were on the pay server.

Huggles
07-15-2001, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by MoonAngel


*stops you*

now what will you do?? =P lol

To make N-Pulse as good as TOT, Faheria and/or Murasamune, you'll need a set of tilesets =P, better scripters (like, SB, Shad, TB3, Er1c, etc..) you'll need a very good story and you'll need lots of entertainment.

Who said they will be good ethier :rolleyes:

Just joking tho heh