PDA

View Full Version : What happens when flight comes out?

myth-simba
01-25-2007, 01:07 AM
Just wondering what if the flying system is ever released which seems unlikely. What kinds of vehicles will we be seeing on zone?

I'd love to see some type of fighter jet, bomber jet, and maybe a flying mobile transport craft with many gunnery positions like a transport helicopter of some sort.

I think having air battles over the crowded maps of iricia would be very good.
Anyone who disagrees seriously needs their computer confiscated.
:D

It would be cool, using your rocket launcher on your base shooting down aircraft and watching the missle chase it and shortly afterwards seeing a player parachute. Or even in a transport craft, fly it as your troops parachute out over the enemy base.

It would be cool especially if iricia was bigger.
Personally i think war is better in numbers and zone should be limited to 1 level and an indoor spar. which occasionally changes via player vote system.

dude2020
01-25-2007, 01:10 AM
Yes there WAS one. Hell there WAS one before the idea for Flying System was made. Zone War's had Flying Speeder's. which are still on board's and might never use them again.

Darkdemon452
01-25-2007, 01:23 AM
Just wondering what if the flying system is ever released which seems unlikely. What kinds of vehicles will we be seeing on zone?

I'd love to see some type of fighter jet, bomber jet, and maybe a flying mobile transport craft with many gunnery positions like a transport helicopter of some sort.

I think having air battles over the crowded maps of iricia would be very good.
Anyone who disagrees seriously needs their computer confiscated.
:D

It would be cool, using your rocket launcher on your base shooting down aircraft and watching the missle chase it and shortly afterwards seeing a player parachute. Or even in a transport craft, fly it as your troops parachute out over the enemy base.

It would be cool especially if iricia was bigger.
Personally i think war is better in numbers and zone should be limited to 1 level and an indoor spar. which occasionally changes via player vote system.

Very unlikely........You been smokin nethin?

Leoxx
01-25-2007, 01:35 AM
lol nice jok-wait r u being serious?
alls that is gona cause is more base laming (thank god that i havent seen much lately)

myth-simba
01-25-2007, 05:51 PM
lol nice jok-wait r u being serious?
alls that is gona cause is more base laming (thank god that i havent seen much lately)

X.x it is suppose to be war.. Look at the news in iraq, do you ever see JUST soldiers running with guns?! You always see them in convoys, helicopters or jets. WAR is fought with machines and men. Not just guys with guns.

Guys with just guns should be left to Era.

dude2020
01-25-2007, 11:13 PM
X.x it is suppose to be war.. Look at the news in iraq, do you ever see JUST soldiers running with guns?! You always see them in convoys, helicopters or jets. WAR is fought with machines and men. Not just guys with guns.

Guys with just guns should be left to Era.Oh.. How did the Civil war was fought then? putting men into the cannon's and shooting them over there?

Leoxx
01-26-2007, 12:19 AM
Oh.. How did the Civil war was fought then? putting men into the cannon's and shooting them over there?

lol wat he said
and neways imagine guys...falling onto HQ...and all of them have...EP's!!
and also the lag would make my head explode..:whatever:

Huwajux
01-26-2007, 06:46 PM
Hmm, flight will obviously be taken into consideration. We already have a helicopter GFX and a spaceship GFX (Courtesy of Sayian and Elk).

dude2020
01-26-2007, 06:47 PM
Hmm, flight will obviously be taken into consideration. We already have a helicopter GFX and a spaceship GFX (Courtesy of Sayian and Elk).Only two project's at a time... Spar and Mission's :D

Sulukra
01-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Oh.. How did the Civil war was fought then? putting men into the cannon's and shooting them over there?

Not with IR pulsars or handguns, thats for sure.

myth-simba
01-28-2007, 11:32 PM

Oh fair point *******. You also want to include the romans and stuff then?

Look at modern warfare.. its all machines and vehicles.
That will unlikely change in the future.

Fair enough we have infantrymen and so on but lets be honest, they do not win the wars. My brother is serving in iraq now and in his phone calls and letters, he said he owes his life to the airforce as they'd all be screwed.

So screw your civil war xD

Davidd
01-28-2007, 11:51 PM
i think it will creat lag tho it might be fun D=

Triple_Darkness
01-29-2007, 10:26 PM
i think it will creat lag tho it might be fun D=No, it won't only if Stefan put's ton's of NPC's.

Davidd
01-30-2007, 05:40 PM
if there would be no lag put it on different planet first like Machine planet and so mechs, speeders, etc. would all be there =D that would be axome it would be so intense
ex of situation: /GAH WE NEED AIR SUPPORT
/BOMBERS COMMING ^^
/YAAAAAA
;)

Triple_Darkness
01-30-2007, 10:31 PM
Look at modern warfare.. its all machines and vehicles. That will unlikely change in the future.Yes, it would War would just be like a Video Game soon. all in Space with robots. Plus war change's everything.

if there would be no lag put it on different planet first like Machine planet and so mechs, speeders, etc. would all be there =D that would be axome it would be so intense
ex of situation: /GAH WE NEED AIR SUPPORT
/BOMBERS COMMING ^^
/YAAAAAA
;)... Hmm i belive jesse came up with an idea kinda like that... (Not the mech and Speeder's part)

Davidd
01-30-2007, 11:44 PM
Yes, it would War would just be like a Video Game soon. all in Space with robots. Plus war change's everything.

... Hmm i belive jesse came up with an idea kinda like that... (Not the mech and Speeder's part)

1. thats why we should put it on A planet, cause then it would just change everything and it would scrue it up :/
2.it would be funner with evrithing in it... it would be good for events :)