PDA

View Full Version : psi

bahamutstevetff
01-23-2007, 10:57 PM
i have an idea. i just typed it out in full and my internet pooped up so i cba to type it all in detail,

okay 3 server clans refered to as c1 c2 c3 each have their own psi power

c1 can use telekensis (TK) click an object such as a barrel or a crate and u can fling it towards a player and damage them, wouldnt be to powerful

c2 can use pyrokenisis (PK) its like the flame thrower sept its 5 Dshots on top of eachother that do a little more damage.

c3 is err thunder-snake, your player become immobilized and a beam come out from the player and u contoll it around the screen to try to hit player, (like the game snake)

u have a bar like a psi bar, when it runs out u have to buyphi rejuve kits.

pooper200000
01-23-2007, 11:15 PM
i have an idea. i just typed it out in full and my internet pooped up so i cba to type it all in detail,

c1 can use telekensis (TK) click an object such as a barrel or a crate and u can fling it towards a player and damage them, wouldnt be to powerful

c2 can use pyrokenisis (PK) its like the flame thrower sept its 5 Dshots on top of eachother that do a little more damage.

c3 is err thunder-snake, your player become immobilized and a beam come out from the player and u contoll it around the screen to try to hit player, (like the game snake)

maybe for gk. I don't think i would like it if I had barrels being flung at my stuff. what if someone blocks me in with boxes because it moves? x_x I don't like this idea much. sorry!

Leoxx
01-24-2007, 12:11 AM
lol Earthbound neone? xD

jkool666
01-24-2007, 12:31 AM
Yeah I'm going have to say no. I greatly dislike this idea.

Leoxx
01-24-2007, 12:41 AM
u know that a week after there are gona be soo many bugs and soo many complants about it. and neways people will think of the idea "OH HOW FUN IT WOULD BE TO PICK UP PEOPLE AND THROW THEM HALF WAY ACROSS THE FIELD...WAIT I SHOULD POST THIS ON FORUMS!", im just saying that ya itll be a bad idea

Sulukra
01-24-2007, 04:04 AM
It doesn't really fit into Zone that much.

Darkdemon452
01-24-2007, 04:07 AM
Too much Ness IXI everyone knows hes a child rapist ^^

kia345
01-24-2007, 04:34 AM
Pk Fire

Darkdemon452
01-24-2007, 04:58 AM
Pk Fire

Pk cross or toss or whatever the hell he says

Leoxx
01-24-2007, 05:05 AM
Pk Thunder!

hilary1612
01-24-2007, 05:29 AM
How about a gravity gun you can use on people to fling them :P I know who I would use it on........ (Cor for blowing me up with box) >:(

ceserthen
01-24-2007, 06:03 AM

I think it would be awsome, especially the clans (server guilds! Yippee!) though it would be even more awsome if the psi and it's power grew stronger/new versions for more expereince/ more kills.

jkool666
01-24-2007, 06:18 AM
I think it would be awsome, especially the clans (server guilds! Yippee!)
Oh god, I can see it now...
Zone *Legend* (note the *'s because they arn't actually legends) says, "OMG I PWN SO MAEK ME DA LEDER, THOUHG I GONNA WUIT IN 3 DYAS BUT STILL I WANNA BE MOER UBER."
Then another Zone *Legend* will jump in the conversation saying something similar, the arguement will trail on until Stefan grows old and frogets how to spell his name...

Raeiphon
01-24-2007, 11:40 AM
I had a psyclass idea like this a long time ago, there were basically two classes that you had to buy and they contained both passive and active abilities, all of which used energy.

I'll dig up the idea, hold on.

Crono
01-24-2007, 01:23 PM
No.

someonesomewhere
01-24-2007, 03:12 PM
No.

agreed

bahamutstevetff
01-24-2007, 05:20 PM
okay so the biggest complaint is the telekenesis idea, well how about it you cant move em manually, u just stand inline with a crate or a barrel and it flies some distance and tries to hit a foe, then exploads on contact. and about the leaders...jesse huwa w/e decide on leader, its just trying to make zone more diverse, i got the idea from psi ops, its so cool.

dude2020
01-24-2007, 05:20 PM
Right now, i have to say No, but i wanna see Rae's idea...

zell12
01-24-2007, 07:24 PM
You guys should have kamakazi ability, blow yourself up. :)

Zulu15
01-24-2007, 08:59 PM
I find this idea not good for Zone at all and I take it as a personal insult.

Huwajux
01-24-2007, 10:00 PM
Gravity Gloves!

You equip them and the same cursor used for the ice cannon appears. You then click on a barrel and then the direction you want it thrown. Would be awesome! :P

UnknownMasterMind
01-24-2007, 10:02 PM

By any chance is this based off that one game, Where their is this Unti, who all have Psy Powers, And can fly on a Table? That game was Awsome, You had guns, And Psy Powers! Whoops....Of Subject.

So, Is that where you got this Idea, OR you have no clue what I am talking about?

Edit: Nevermind just saw a recent Post, I like that Game too! xD

Sincerely,
Sparda Dark

Leoxx
01-25-2007, 01:29 AM
Right now, i have to say No
No.
agreed

for once in my life i agree with cor, crono, and john xD

someonesomewhere
01-25-2007, 04:57 AM
You guys should have kamakazi ability, blow yourself up. :)

It's called a flamethrower

bahamutstevetff
01-25-2007, 10:35 AM
By any chance is this based off that one game, Where their is this Unti, who all have Psy Powers, And can fly on a Table? That game was Awsome, You had guns, And Psy Powers! Whoops....Of Subject.

So, Is that where you got this Idea, OR you have no clue what I am talking about?

Edit: Nevermind just saw a recent Post, I like that Game too! xD

Sincerely,
Sparda Dark

psi ops yeaah, im playing thru it and im stuck on that pyrokenesis woman D:!

MisterMastermind
01-27-2007, 11:50 PM
OMIGOD, NESS! Smash attack! Home run bat! KER-POW!

Davidd
01-29-2007, 12:20 AM
OMIGOD, NESS! Smash attack! Home run bat! KER-POW!

um lol?

anyway mayby if u change it as putting it has weps, and kinda changin it so it would not over power it would be cool, anything new would be good right about now