PDA

View Full Version : Updates That Need to be Made

jkool666
01-18-2007, 06:40 AM
Heres a small list that I will add to as time progresses of updates that need to be made. They arn't HUGE updates, just things that you would only notice if you spent time looking...

Jetpack/Mech/Speeder Movement
As many of you know, on zone you can move using right click, but when getting in a mech or speeder, or flying in your jetpack, right click movement is disabled (enabled once you leave/unequipt).

Reaper's Ammo
When the candy reapers/reapers run out of ammo, they should still be able to use their slashing attack, but instead you see, "Sorry, you have no ammo left for Reapers.".

Grabbing Barrels
If your using the mouse, you can pick up a barrel with left click. When walking up to another barrel, you can left click again, and the old barrel disapears rather then be thrown.

Tazerbombs Kill Count
When you kill someone with tazerbombs, it counts as a kill with the last melee weapon you used, rather then grenades/bomb kill.

Speeder
Unless its planned to have the speeder return to Zone, remove it from the statistics board.

Complete Images
Certain weapons, like the mech, don't have an appropriate image in the bottom left when you get a kill.

Will be altered when I think of more ideas.

Raeiphon
01-18-2007, 06:44 AM
r51 has a weird thing where it freezes shortly before you fire it.

Nobody uses it because of that, I think.

And we need dual plasmasabres. Now.

dude2020
01-18-2007, 10:24 PM
Speeder
Unless its planned to have the speeder return to Zone, remove it from the statistics board.I think it's gonna be used for Mission's or that map Crono suggested

pooper200000
01-18-2007, 11:23 PM
Reaper's Ammo
When the candy reapers/reapers run out of ammo, they should still be able to use their slashing attack, but instead you see, "Sorry, you have no ammo left for Reapers.".

Tazerbombs Kill Count
When you kill someone with tazerbombs, it counts as a kill with the last melee weapon you used, rather then grenades/bomb kill.
Ok. Candy reapers thing... just don't shoot all the ammo...
taze bombs they also count as blankity bob blank was killed by bobbeta with 0. 0 is what it calls taze bomb >_< I think it would be nice to be able to have run mouse over heads to find out who killed who... :D

dude2020
01-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Oh, and image's for certain weapon's that have the picture "insert" like Mech's

jkool666
01-19-2007, 03:39 AM
Ok. Candy reapers thing... just don't shoot all the ammo...
Thats not the point... Its just, correct if its changed. And think about the choobs who only have 200 ammo. Remember they run low easy. And also, if you use the ammo from another gun, then say, "I'm going to pull out my reapers, oh darn I can't! I used all the ammo with my Kv24, rats!"

pooper200000
01-19-2007, 03:47 AM
Thats not the point... Its just, correct if its changed. And think about the choobs who only have 200 ammo. Remember they run low easy. And also, if you use the ammo from another gun, then say, "I'm going to pull out my reapers, oh darn I can't! I used all the ammo with my Kv24, rats!"
ok. They need to add run mouse over head shows account name thing too though. :D

dude2020
01-20-2007, 06:02 PM
ok. They need to add run mouse over head shows account name thing too though. :DOR a system where you can put on like *Show Nick* and *Show Account*, Maybe both

Admins
01-21-2007, 12:00 AM
Fixed some stuff:
- reapers and candy reapers can still be used in melee mode even when the ammo has ran out
- you can throw barrels and boxes in mouse move mode (left mouse button click)
- tazerbombs kills should be counted correctly
- fixed the mech kill icon, if there are other weapons which show wrong images in the kills display then please tell me their names

Hmmm the kill display can be improved now that the new version (4.2) is released, will try to add that now.

dude2020
01-21-2007, 12:15 AM
Fixed some stuff:
- reapers and candy reapers can still be used in melee mode even when the ammo has ran out
- fixed the mech kill icon, if there are other weapons which show wrong images in the kills display then please tell me their names

Hmmm the kill display can be improved now that the new version (4.2) is released, will try to add that now.There's one more i just can't think of its name D:, Also Will there be Server guild's? im not letting this idea die D:, its the speeder when you kill someone you get that pic "Insert Here" (no not the flying one either)

Admins
01-21-2007, 01:04 AM
Ok added the thing which displays the nickname when moving the mouse over a killer/vistim
Update: also reduced the freezing time for R51 slightly, it is supposed to freeze longer than other pistoles though since it is more powerful.

jkool666
01-21-2007, 01:24 AM
Fixed some stuff:

Hmmm the kill display can be improved now that the new version (4.2) is released, will try to add that now.
<3 Thanks.

pooper200000
01-21-2007, 03:26 AM
Fixed some stuff:
thanks!
Ok added the thing which displays the nickname when moving the mouse over a killer/vistim
Update: also reduced the freezing time for R51 slightly, it is supposed to freeze longer than other pistoles though since it is more powerful.
I hate to be a pain but can you add a show account name feature option too?

jkool666
01-21-2007, 04:04 AM
I hate to be a pain but can you add a show account name feature option too?
Actually that might help find glitchers/hackers as well.

pooper200000
01-21-2007, 04:53 AM
Actually that might help find glitchers/hackers as well.

even more the reason then! :D

Davidd
01-29-2007, 12:24 AM
um and u cant strafe with mechs or jet packs

Triple_Darkness
01-29-2007, 10:23 PM
Also, the missing Kill GFX is Turrent

Davidd
01-30-2007, 05:42 PM
also that u can throw all bombs in tents..

Triple_Darkness
01-30-2007, 10:32 PM
also that u can throw all bombs in tents..Taht isnt a glitch fo shizzle. its a Update stefan put in some time ago which i saw him do one xD i did it to hiding nub's when it came out

Davidd
01-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Taht isnt a glitch fo shizzle. its a Update stefan put in some time ago which i saw him do one xD i did it to hiding nub's when it came out

my bad i meant u cant throw all bombs in tent, and in some u cant throw out of the tents.

dude2020
05-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Sorry to revive this but Turrent GFX when killing someone is still needed.

someonesomewhere
05-03-2007, 03:33 AM
Sorry to revive this but Turrent GFX when killing someone is still needed.

What's a turrent? And if you mean turret, specify what the kill gfx is :[

quintin1992
05-03-2007, 04:48 AM
Can you guys shorten the sabers range? It gets annoying to thing ur safe distance away (by which i mean if the saber attacks the graphics dont hit you) and still die

Dante55555
05-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Can you guys shorten the sabers range? It gets annoying to thing ur safe distance away (by which i mean if the saber attacks the graphics dont hit you) and still die

Mleh that doesn't seem too much like a problem. Post a thread about it, maybe someone agrees.

dude2020
05-03-2007, 09:30 PM
What's a turrent? And if you mean turret, specify what the kill gfx is :[I don't care how its spelt really lol, Also its like the mech before it was added just a "insert" image.