PDA

View Full Version : canbecarried

WanDaMan
01-17-2007, 10:33 PM
Is anyone experiencing any problems with "canbecarried;" on gmaps? x-x I'm creating classes for bushes but it's acting weird. There is no custom movement involved, so I'm using the default but it still isn't working x_x

Admins
01-17-2007, 11:27 PM
'canbecarried' was made for the classic client-side mode (without npcserver), other people will not see the npc disappearing. I don't know of an easy way to let the player carry something with the default movement except when picking up a tiled bush/stone/sign/pot.

Chandler
01-18-2007, 09:42 AM
'canbecarried' was made for the classic client-side mode (without npcserver), other people will not see the npc disappearing. I don't know of an easy way to let the player carry something with the default movement except when picking up a tiled bush/stone/sign/pot.

Would it be possible for you to "correct" this feature? It'd be a great help; if not I can make some kind of system. ^^

coreys
01-18-2007, 05:24 PM
Would it be possible for you to "correct" this feature? It'd be a great help; if not I can make some kind of system. ^^

Or...people could just script it themselves. >.>

Chandler
01-18-2007, 06:03 PM
Or...people could just script it themselves. >.>

Re-read

_Z3phyr_
01-18-2007, 09:29 PM
If you ever do figure out how to do that via scripting then please let me in on it -- its bugging the hell out of me

coreys
01-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Re-read

my bad ;(

Chandler
01-18-2007, 09:58 PM
its ok