PDA

View Full Version : Bases in Iricia.

pooper200000
01-16-2007, 12:30 AM
I don't know if any of you know but you should. On zone sweep fleet's inside headquarters and outside headquarters are much smaller. Storm riders is much larger. I think they need to change the size of one most probaly the storm because you can kill persons entering the door when they enter with the mortar. I think they might want to change the sizes to make them smaller possibly. If you have a valid point bring it up don't start spamming or putting stories please.

ceserthen
01-16-2007, 12:57 AM
They each have equal advantages over the other. The storm riders acts like a death trap and sweep fleets open. thats about the gist of it.

colin012
01-16-2007, 01:01 AM
Theirs advateges and dissadvatages to both. sr is a wierd shape and is skinny and it's next to impossable to get away from pipes and sabers and such. their for people using anything else will be at a HUGE I say that again HUGE dissadvantege whil with sf is very vunerable to just 1 morter. Also sweep fleet has 2 bikes instead of 3 but their closer to the base making it easyer to get to b1 faster while the sr bikes are twice as far away but have 3....

someonesomewhere
01-16-2007, 02:24 AM
Easy solution:

Disable mortars inside bases, seeing as mortars would explode immediately upon being fired indoors anyway....

Dante55555
01-16-2007, 09:58 AM
Both bases have never been equal. If a morter was laming sweep then they would be lamed instantly because they have a long way to travel to get down the ladders, where as storm doesnt. Also the bikes are alot further away so its harder to drive off like a little coward.

Huwajux
01-16-2007, 06:33 PM
I wouldn't mess with Iricia's formulae. It is perfect as it is IMO.

pooper200000
01-16-2007, 10:53 PM
I wouldn't mess with Iricia's formulae. It is perfect as it is IMO.

IMO? :confused: I also think it would be a lot of fun to get my hands on the iricia map and make it seperate and be able to make fun edits too it to see what I think. Like adding something in the big area under b3. :D

someonesomewhere
01-16-2007, 11:16 PM
IMO? :confused: I also think it would be a lot of fun to get my hands on the iricia map and make it seperate and be able to make fun edits too it to see what I think. Like adding something in the big area under b3. :D

IMO=In my opinion

Disable... Mortars... Indoors...

jkool666
01-17-2007, 12:00 AM
Perfect idea.

Dante55555
01-17-2007, 12:03 AM
IMO=In my opinion

Wasn't that asked ages ago? Mortars cant do anything indoor anymore i thought, coz u just lob a grenade in and it blows them to crap.. Only being able to throw grenades inside isnt good enough i say.. Shud be barrles too :D..

I say Iricia is a relic, its been forever the same, i wouldn't change it. Its always bin the same and i like it that way, and im sure that staff have more problems to deal with than tweaking the bases so that 2-3 noobs can have a easyer life.

pooper200000
01-17-2007, 03:50 AM
Wasn't that asked ages ago? Mortars cant do anything indoor anymore i thought, coz u just lob a grenade in and it blows them to crap.. Only being able to throw grenades inside isnt good enough i say.. Shud be barrles too :D..

I say Iricia is a relic, its been forever the same, i wouldn't change it. Its always bin the same and i like it that way, and im sure that staff have more problems to deal with than tweaking the bases so that 2-3 noobs can have a easyer life.

.. choose heavy infantry go inside the storm riders bunker. Go as far to the right as you can and right by that grenade thats solid. You can mortar people safely from the door.... I think that is kind of unfair because they don't stand a chance. Im just suggesting shorten it by maybe 2 or 3 tiles.

dude2020
01-17-2007, 05:12 AM
.. choose heavy infantry go inside the storm riders bunker. Go as far to the right as you can and right by that grenade thats solid. You can mortar people safely from the door.... I think that is kind of unfair because they don't stand a chance. Im just suggesting shorten it by maybe 2 or 3 tiles.Now its public. Thanks

someonesomewhere
01-17-2007, 05:15 AM
Now its public. Thanks

You do realize that anyone who's been killed by it once knows immediately what's happening?

Don't try to find fault with people who have done nothing wrong.

Raeiphon
01-17-2007, 08:37 AM
If it were up to me, I'd totally remake Iricia by splitting it in half and making it an all out frenzy to hold B1 for at least 10 minutes.

B1 would have turrets and whatnot. Where base 2 is now is where stormriders would start, and on the other unused side, sweepfleet would start.

Dante55555
01-17-2007, 06:01 PM
You do realize that anyone who's been killed by it once knows immediately what's happening?

Don't try to find fault with people who have done nothing wrong.

But then again there are a few people that dont know the trick and now do, Nanny aynt dilibratly trying to tell them the glitch so they can go do it thereselfs but that happend anyway. Well anyway this is more reason to make a change to entering and exiting bases, its like when u spawn ur invincable for 2-3 secs, shud be same with entering bases, and base doors should be made wider so that you cant trap people on entering.

If it were up to me, I'd totally remake Iricia by splitting it in half and making it an all out frenzy to hold B1 for at least 10 minutes.

Whats the point in remaking Iricia to be like this when its already been done.. Koth...

Raeiphon
01-18-2007, 03:33 AM
Nobody plays Koth because it's broken and it sucks.

dude2020
01-18-2007, 03:34 AM
Nobody plays Koth because it's broken and it sucks.Its quite fun when player's are there KOTH is just used for Event's only.