PDA

View Full Version : Zone Staff

UnknownMasterMind
01-15-2007, 12:49 AM
I made this Thread, So it is clear to Everyone, Who they need to report Hackers/Glitchers too, And who are the Event Team Members, And Ect.

Events Team:
-Huwajux
-jkool666
-Gerami

GP:

I am confused on who is GP, Or the Head Admin of Zone right now(Vulcan's Powers).

P.S.
I have been playing for a while now, And today after this new Hacker outbreak, Think, Their should be a GP Position Added. Zone staff are on, But They only have /kick, Which does about nothing... If it is created, I suggest jkool666(Account) should become the GP, as he is on very often, And is experienced as a Administrator.

Sincerely,
Sparda Dark

dude2020
01-15-2007, 01:11 AM
And past hacker's are now getting unban and hacking when no RC or Staff is on. i think that Jail should be uploaded. and ET's can jail them. (and Event Disrupters)

anubis_wing
01-15-2007, 02:15 AM
What about if Stefan programs a speed thing into the game, basically anyone who is moving faster then however is kicked off the server and banned for 30 mins by an auto system, but you have to be VERY careful when doing this because innocent people could be banned, anyways that's my suggestion.

jkool666
01-15-2007, 02:15 AM
If it is created, I suggest jkool666(Account) should become the GP, as he is on very often, And is experienced as a Administrator.
I've never been an Administrator before. But if Staff were going to get GP rights, all three of us (Crono and Huwajux as well) might as well get them. Gambet has GP rights currently though.
i think that Jail should be uploaded.
Agreed.

dude2020
01-15-2007, 02:18 AM
Agreed.First and Only time too

What about if Stefan programs a speed thing into the game, basically anyone who is moving faster then however is kicked off the server and banned for 30 mins by an auto system, but you have to be VERY careful when doing this because innocent people could be banned, anyways that's my suggestion.LOLOLOLOLOL at that its different hack's not speed it's Wall Hacking.

Davidd
01-15-2007, 02:47 AM
heres an idea about you hire the first person u see to remove hacks X_x
that idea has much chance of happening as when they will hire new staff...

Gambet
01-15-2007, 02:55 AM
I am the only active GP around, report glitchers/trainer users to me with proof, please.

dude2020
01-15-2007, 03:00 AM
I am the only active GP around, report glitchers/trainer users to me with proof, please.You're RC is Proof!

jkool666
01-15-2007, 03:05 AM
RC doesn't show Glitchers, just people using cheating devices (hacking).

dude2020
01-15-2007, 03:27 AM
RC doesn't show Glitchers, just people using cheating devices (hacking)... i still wonder how the **** you people have a high IQ....i was em plying to Trainer's (hacking if you didn't know)

jkool666
01-15-2007, 04:05 AM
.. i still wonder how the **** you people have a high IQ....i was em plying to Trainer's (hacking if you didn't know)
1. Language young one. Stupid Tripple... Low IQ.
2. Trainer? Sounds like someone who helps you help you, you know... Train?

Pooper does his language offend you? Rofl @ my pun that Pooper alone will understand.

dude2020
01-15-2007, 04:28 AM
2. Trainer? Sounds like someone who helps you help you, you know... Train?1.Make me, Tripple? 2.Trainer is also used for the word "Hacking Device" or something that makes you character does it by its self a high IQ should know that :/

UnknownMasterMind
01-15-2007, 04:36 AM
Well, About the Evidence, Will you only accept Video? I got Three People, That were Wall Hacking, And only got a Video of Two of them. I PMed you the Accounts on your RC Gambet. I need to upload them, And when I see you on agian, or... Wait I will PM your RC!

Achilles, Sorry, But that would be smart, Just make Events Team, Also be able to Ban, Or if not Ban, At least Disconnect.

Wait one Second, Let me give you a description of what it does, For those People, Who have not encountered it yet.

First, The User is able to Walk on Walls, But another thing, is That, They have no Freeze Time, When reloading or shooting. For Exmaple, The Hacker has a Crossbow, When the Hacker begans to shoot, It will be unreal speed(Crossbow=SMG). I learned this from one of them I got on tape. The Tape shows what I am talking about.

P.S.
These Hackers are not Idiots, Maybe they are for Hacking. Rofl, But when I confronted them, They said "showadmins", And Said "You cant do anything". Then, When Gambet's RC showed up, The hackers were Gone. All I have to say is, Gambet keep your RC on at All Times, Away or whatever, But keep it on The Server List.

Sincerely,
Sparda Dark

dude2020
01-15-2007, 04:38 AM
Well, About the Evidence, Will you only accept Video? I got Three People, That were Wall Hacking, And only got a Video of Two of them. I PMed you the Accounts on your RC Gambet. I need to upload them, And when I see you on agian, or... Wait I will PM your RC.

Achilles, Sorry, But that would be smart, Just make Events Team, Also be able to Ban, OR if not Ban, At least Disconnect.

Wait one Second, LEt me tell you what I see this Wall Hack does.

First, The User is able to Walk on Walls, But another thing, is That, They have no Freeze Time, When rloading or shooting. I learned this from one of them I got on tape. The Tape shows what I am talking about.

P.S.
This Hackers are not Idiots, Maybe they are for Hacking. Rofl, But when I confronted them, They said "showadmins", And Said "You cant do anything". Then, When Gambet's RC shoed up, The hackers were Gone. All I have to say is, Gambet keep your RC on at All Times, Away or whatever, But keep it on The Server List.

Sincerely,
Sparda DarkYeah or have Brian's RC on to scare the little noobs but little does they know he doesn't have ban rights! and i shouldnt of said this because they could be watching this!

anubis_wing
01-15-2007, 02:26 PM
I say we nuke California!
Anyways, I'd rather stop hacking then glitching, glitches can be fixed hacks can't. So basically if you see a glitcher just......flick him in the nuts I dunno.

pooper200000
01-15-2007, 03:10 PM
2. Trainer? Sounds like someone who helps you help you, you know... Train?

Pooper does his language offend you? Rofl @ my pun that Pooper alone will understand.
LOL ROFL ROTFL LMAO *****!! Im not going there jesse! XD! :D
I say we nuke California!
Anyways, I'd rather stop hacking then glitching, glitches can be fixed hacks can't. So basically if you see a glitcher just......flick him in the nuts I dunno.

hey it might work.

Davidd
01-15-2007, 05:18 PM
keeping the RC on

doupt that would work now since the idea is public now :/

Dante55555
01-15-2007, 10:26 PM
I made this Thread, So it is clear to Everyone, Who they need to report Hackers/Glitchers too, And who are the Event Team Members, And Ect.

Events Team:
-Huwajux
-jkool666
-Gerami

There not events team! There lazy buggers who spend all day abusing there powers! *Looks at huwajux* and if i was to report a hacker to them it would probly be them who was doing it PAH! Well, sept Jesse, the goody goody :P

bahamutstevetff
01-15-2007, 10:49 PM
And past hacker's are now getting unban and hacking when no RC or Staff is on. i think that Jail should be uploaded. and ET's can jail them. (and Event Disrupters)

lol at jail, if u jailed me, i could actually get out if i wanted, with a walk thru walls hack... ive never used it!

Huwajux
01-15-2007, 11:07 PM
There not events team! There lazy buggers who spend all day abusing there powers! *Looks at huwajux* and if i was to report a hacker to them it would probly be them who was doing it PAH! Well, sept Jesse, the goody goody :P
You are really holding me to that one time I abused, aren't you?
lol at jail, if u jailed me, i could actually get out if i wanted, with a walk thru walls hack... ive never used it!
Not if it is a separate level with no links.

pooper200000
01-15-2007, 11:10 PM
jesses a gooody goody? ROFL! well he kind of is I guess. If only you knew. :D

Not if it is a separate level with no links.
It was once? Then they would jsut warp...:p

Crono
01-15-2007, 11:10 PM
lol @ the posts I see here...

in my opinion GP's arent needed, and john using a trainer and "hacking" are two different things son. not that i support either.

Sulukra
01-16-2007, 01:06 AM

Thats right. -Walk through walls.-

Not WARP TO DIFFERENT LEVELS.

Dante55555
01-16-2007, 09:48 AM

Yes, what of it? xD Ive seen u abuse more than ur fair share of times, no more than typhoon tho. Nothing wrong with it might i add, i just think its a bit of comedy to go with your "job". Thats what makes you a good staff member... Well.. Kinda

lol yea exactly walk through walls wouldnt do anything if the level wasnt connected to anything xD.

bahamutstevetff
01-16-2007, 04:08 PM

*wink*

Huwajux
01-16-2007, 06:28 PM
Yes, what of it? xD Ive seen u abuse more than ur fair share of times, no more than typhoon tho. Nothing wrong with it might i add, i just think its a bit of comedy to go with your "job". Thats what makes you a good staff member... Well.. Kinda
No really, everytime I die in an event it ends! Uh, anyway. I end those Guild events sometimes abruptly because usually it is like 2 of us vs the entire server. So I tell everyone that mechs are not allowed, of course some ***** decides to get a mech so I kick them. But then I usually get killed while I am kicking them so I reset the entire round.

No matter how many times I explain it though, it has always happened.

Dante55555
01-16-2007, 09:58 PM
No really, everytime I die in an event it ends! Uh, anyway. I end those Guild events sometimes abruptly because usually it is like 2 of us vs the entire server. So I tell everyone that mechs are not allowed, of course some ***** decides to get a mech so I kick them. But then I usually get killed while I am kicking them so I reset the entire round.

No matter how many times I explain it though, it has always happened.

Hey i aynt arugueing, i think its hilarouse when GWs suddenly ends and no one wins and everyones like "Wth? Glitch?" .. Darks s******ing in the corner with his ET tag on

dude2020
01-16-2007, 10:23 PM
PAH! Well, sept Jesse, the goody goody :PLie's. i asked Jesse to kick hacker's on Zone when he was on UN and he said "i can't do ****." XD

jkool666
01-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Lie's. i asked Jesse to kick hacker's on Zone when he was on UN and he said "i can't do anything:)." XD
I'm getting kind of sick of people PM'ng me while I'm on a different server telling me to go save them from hackers who log off when I log on. :S

dude2020
01-16-2007, 10:32 PM
I'm getting kind of sick of people PM'ng me while I'm on a different server telling me to go save them from hackers who log off when I log on. :SOnly half of them logged off >:(

Huwajux
01-16-2007, 11:51 PM
Only half of them logged off >:(
He can't do anything anyway. So stop bothering him.

Dante55555
01-16-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm getting kind of sick of people PM'ng me while I'm on a different server telling me to go save them from hackers who log off when I log on. :S

lol, isnt it like... Part of your job? xD

jkool666
01-17-2007, 12:01 AM
No it isn't. When I'm on Zone, yes it is.

Dante55555
01-17-2007, 12:05 AM
No it isn't. When I'm on Zone, yes it is.

Did u just contradict urself?.. U just sed.. oh forget it

dude2020
01-17-2007, 12:07 AM
He can't do anything anyway. So stop bothering him.Kicking so the game play stay's fair? that's somthing!

jkool666
01-17-2007, 12:44 AM
Did u just contradict urself?.. U just sed.. oh forget it
No... I said when I'm playing on a different server, I shouldn't need to stop playing to stand in a dropship typing /kick hacker1234. Same goes for staff on any other server...
But if I'm on Zone and there is a hacker, sure I'll deal with it.

dude2020
01-17-2007, 01:04 AM
No... I said when I'm playing on a different server, I shouldn't need to stop playing to stand in a dropship typing /kick hacker1234. Same goes for staff on any other server...
But if I'm on Zone and there is a hacker, sure I'll deal with it.Ah, but i only asked once and you said no then later on you came to do it. its you're choice i just pm'd you to know D: and ask if you can kick him

jkool666
01-17-2007, 01:06 AM
Ah, but i only asked once and you said no then later on you came to do it. its you're choice i just pm'd you to know D: and ask if you can kick him
I'm not just speaking to you, I'm speaking to everyone who does this. And your right, it is my choice but if I don't do it...
Kids question me...

dude2020
01-17-2007, 01:10 AM
And your right, it is my choice but if I don't do it...I am? what would happen if you didn't? i wouldn't of kept pming you about i would of left it, but i know some people would. Ahh i see you're point now

Dante55555
01-17-2007, 06:08 PM
I'm not just speaking to you, I'm speaking to everyone who does this. And your right, it is my choice but if I don't do it...

Kids question me...

Didnt u already quote me on that? Whats your problem with me, your being so patronising it bugs me. Dont speak to me as if im some five year old i think we can verify that everyone apart from Jin has been atleast 6 while posting on this forum :P

I am? what would happen if you didn't? i wouldn't of kept pming you about i would of left it, but i know some people would. Ahh i see you're point now

You could just go to a diferent planet where the hacker isnt instead of pming constantly lol

Huwajux
01-17-2007, 06:10 PM
Dont speak to me as if im some five year old i think we can verify that everyone apart from Jin has been atleast 6 while posting on this forum :P
"Im a legend, get over it...

Every era needs a hero, my era fell long ago, but still it echoes. Though my time is almost up, ile be for ever rememberd, in my silence."

Yeah, you are mature alright.

Dante55555
01-17-2007, 06:12 PM

Every era needs a hero, my era fell long ago, but still it echoes. Though my time is almost up, ile be for ever rememberd, in my silence."

Yeah, you are mature alright.

And kicking me out of GWs because i let you die is?

Huwajux
01-17-2007, 06:13 PM
And kicking me out of GWs because i let you die is?
Specify.

Dante55555
01-17-2007, 06:15 PM
Specify.

What you mean? It doesnt matter, ive had enough of people beating on me today i havn't even done anything wrong -.-

dude2020
01-17-2007, 10:32 PM

Yeah, you are mature alright.He's sig is right we shall remeber him as The Almighty Account Sharer

And kicking me out of GWs because i let you die is?No it isnt.

Specify. See post above

What you mean? It doesnt matter, ive had enough of people beating on me today i havn't even done anything wrong -.-Take some more and get over it i have to go though it all day by these guy's i learn to Deal.

Huwajux
01-17-2007, 10:41 PM
See post above
That still hasn't answered my question!

dude2020
01-17-2007, 11:02 PM
That still hasn't answered my question!You kick people for Immature reason's. and make up an exuse's for it. Which is the reason i live on Spar now is so i can't be kicked for you're immature reason's. (Ksing, etc)

pooper200000
01-17-2007, 11:28 PM
You kick people for Immature reason's. and make up an exuse's for it. Which is the reason i live on Spar now is so i can't be kicked for you're immature reason's. (Ksing, etc)

are you saying you don't merit which means deserve the need for that? I accede that the way you act they might want to do that....

dude2020
01-17-2007, 11:38 PM
are you saying you don't merit the need for that? I accede that the way you act they might want to do that....The bolded word i dont understand so i won't Answer it until i know what it is besides this Post from answering the Question to which will be a new answer soon.

pooper200000
01-17-2007, 11:39 PM
are you saying you don't merit which means deserve the need for that? I accede that the way you act they might want to do that....

The bolded word i dont understand so i won't Answer it until i know what it is besides this Post from answering the Question to which will be a new answer soon.

Huwajux
01-17-2007, 11:41 PM
You kick people for Immature reason's. and make up an exuse's for it. Which is the reason i live on Spar now is so i can't be kicked for you're immature reason's. (Ksing, etc)
Haha. I haven't kicked someone for Ksing since like October 2006 and that was a friend. And I always see you on deathmatch anyway, so...

It's so funny when you attempt to make a negative impact on me and then end up screwing yourself over.

pooper200000
01-17-2007, 11:43 PM
Haha. I haven't kicked someone for Ksing since like October 2006 and that was a friend. And I always see you on deathmatch anyway, so...

It's so funny when you attempt to make a negative impact on me and then end up screwing yourself over.

You can kick me for ksing!! :D I do it. I admit usually not purposely though.

dude2020
01-18-2007, 12:44 AM

It's so funny when you attempt to make a negative impact on me and then end up screwing yourself [email protected]

..merit? i understood the other not this one...

You can kick me for ksing!! :D I do it. I admit usually not purposely though.He does it to me then say's "You have been reported of Glitching." then i find out that ive been so called "Reported" for Proxy glitching. (before it was fixed) i couldn't even ****ing Proxy glitch. Sure ive tried (on Dropship) but i couldn't do it :O

pooper200000
01-18-2007, 12:45 AM
[email protected]

merit? i understoon the other not this one...

He does it to me then say's "You have been reported of Glitching." then i find out that ive been so called "Reported" for Proxy glitching. (before it was fixed) i couldn't even ****ing Proxy glitch. Sure ive tired (on Dropship) but i couldn't do it :O

:\ Ive seen you do it.

dude2020
01-18-2007, 12:45 AM
:\ Ive seen you do it.No i havent. unless it was on Dropship then w/e i never Proxy glitch cuase i can't do it :O

someonesomewhere
01-18-2007, 02:20 AM

Suggestion: Since you're a member of the Events Team, take care around John, since he so desperately wants your job, and would probably try to get you fired for anything. Which he's doing right now.

dude2020
01-18-2007, 03:32 AM
Suggestion: Since you're a member of the Events Team, take care around John, since he so desperately wants your job, and would probably try to get you fired for anything. Which he's doing right now.L.M.F.A.O., Im not even trying to get him fired, maybe a log? i know you were there when he said i Proxy glitched and deamn well know i can't proxi glitch for sure

someonesomewhere
01-18-2007, 04:02 AM
L.M.F.A.O., Im not even trying to get him fired, maybe a log? i know you were there when he said i Proxy glitched and deamn well know i can't proxi glitch for sure

Considering that you're complaining about it on a public forum rather than talking to either Huwajux or some other Zone staff member, my point remains perfectly valid. :)

dude2020
01-18-2007, 05:32 AM
Considering that you're complaining about it on a public forum rather than talking to either Huwajux or some other Zone staff member, my point remains perfectly valid. :)Hmm, other Zone staff hate me. Vulcan hates me. ive tired Pming Stefan about Vulcan ignoring me all the time :O it doesn't work. Every time i make a support ticket it get's Closed without a response. Yeah that sure helps, Also the reason im targenting on Huwajux here is becuase he's the only that's been doing this too me im not Taking down other ET's becuase of one.if i can

i understand that Huwajux does alot for Zone but shouldn't take it out on player's. This has been done some odd time's bassicly all for the same reason.

Vulcan
01-18-2007, 05:40 AM
Hmm, other Zone staff hate me. Vulcan hates me. ive tired Pming Stefan about Vulcan ignoring me all the time :O it doesn't work. Every time i make a support ticket it get's Closed without a response. Yeah that sure helps, Also the reason im targenting on Huwajux here is becuase he's the only that's been doing this too me im not Taking down other ET's becuase of one.if i can i understand that Huwajux does alot for Zone but shouldn't take it out on player's.

I hate you. :\

dude2020
01-18-2007, 05:43 AM
I hate you. :\See. he prove's my point! :D That's so going in my Sig

jkool666
01-18-2007, 05:51 AM
I 2nd that.

John have you ever thought we dislike you for the way you act on the forums? Or the stupid comments you make @ us.

dude2020
01-18-2007, 05:54 AM
I 2nd that.

John have you ever thought we dislike you for the way you act on the forums? Or the stupid comments you make @ us.i could care less about Forum's. Stupid? how the hell is the truth Stupid? im not targeting all the Et's only the one that kick's me for Kill stealing and killing that one trial... im pretty sure the Log's will prove im right. although im sure Vulcan will lie just to prove me wrong about it so its a Win-Win for you guy's.

Hell, Vulcan is probably congratulating Huwajux for doing this.

bahamutstevetff
01-18-2007, 10:25 AM
jesus christ john, go change your fkin nappie (dypers 4 americans) cuz even if huwa did kik people for silly reasons, it takes aa proper baby to go cryin bout it, no1 cares, if i had the power id kick you over and over again just to rofl at your moaning. shut up and leave them alone. ps i dont hate you

Crono
01-18-2007, 11:11 AM

I second this notion.

bahamutstevetff
01-18-2007, 12:21 PM
I second this notion.

actually Your thirding it.

bahamutstevetff
01-18-2007, 12:30 PM
and dont hate john cuz his idea r a little warped, johns cool even if his iq is a little bit low. stop saying you hate him cuz its nasty and unfair.

Huwajux
01-18-2007, 06:18 PM
how the hell is the truth Stupid? im not targeting all the Et's only the one that kick's me for Kill stealing and killing that one trial... im pretty sure the Log's will prove im right. although im sure Vulcan will lie just to prove me wrong about it so its a Win-Win for you guy's.
I have never ever kicked you for Ksing. I only kick my friends if they Ks and they find it hilarious. I never overkick them. I do it like once, and then be done with it. Hell, I even kick myself after kicking them due to some mild guilt. :P

And the only time I have kicked people for that kind of thing is at Sweep_Fleet's HQ when we are near the dropship teleport anyway. I also never kick anyone out of a fight where they might die in. If you are trying to portray some "UBEROMGHEKIKDTAHTGUYONCE" image on me, continue. Because quite frankly everyone knows you don't seriously try to...wait, what is the reason you mention these things? Is it to make me feel bad? Is it to try and get me fired? Take my job?

I admit I do sometimes abuse the kicking rights once in a while. But tbh the last time I ever did it was around October-November to Supernanny since he chaingunned like 10 of my kills and didn't share. :'(

bahamutstevetff
01-18-2007, 09:17 PM
hehehe, i remember when i stole huwas bike and found myself in dropship XD, he still didnt get it cuz it glitched and it went to DS with me, i loled for ages and he was gutted xD

Huwajux
01-18-2007, 09:54 PM
hehehe, i remember when i stole huwas bike and found myself in dropship XD, he still didnt get it cuz it glitched and it went to DS with me, i loled for ages and he was gutted xD
Lol!

Elk
01-18-2007, 10:02 PM
jkool 666 can become GP! because my bf is from ontario too!

(i just want to say that your friend cant become GP only because you like him)

dude2020
01-18-2007, 10:30 PM
what is the reason you mention these things? Is it to make me feel bad? Is it to try and get me fired? Take my job?Hell, id keep it to myself if Most staff (That's 4 outta 5 Staff) Hates me and one (maybe more) will basically love to have me Global banned. so its either shut up about it and eventually explode and piss everyone off harder then hell or Take to public where i actually have a chance.

Huwajux
01-18-2007, 11:01 PM
Hell, id keep it to myself if Most staff (That's 4 outta 5 Staff) Hates me and one (maybe more) will basically love to have me Global banned. so its either shut up about it and eventually explode and piss everyone off harder then hell or Take to public where i actually have a chance.

A chance of what? Getting one of us fired?

dude2020
01-18-2007, 11:03 PM
A chance of what? Getting one of us fired?That's a possabilty but im not trying to get ANYONE fired here, Also my chance if i put on public instead of keeping to between staf and shuch is that i have a chacne to win :O

pooper200000
01-18-2007, 11:32 PM
I think its mutual if your drecting that at john. THen again you have told me to go to that hot palce down under. I did ask you for directions after though.
i could care less about Forum's. Stupid? how the hell is the truth Stupid? im not targeting all the Et's only the one that kick's me for Kill stealing and killing that one trial... im pretty sure the Log's will prove im right. although im sure Vulcan will lie just to prove me wrong about it so its a Win-Win for you guy's.
Hell, Vulcan is probably congratulating Huwajux for doing this.
can you blame him? John honestly do you think that people like you just because your to cool and have to make fun of everyone and say everythings stupid. Is being positive that bad a thing???
And the only time I have kicked people for that kind of thing is at Sweep_Fleet's HQ when we are near the dropship teleport anyway. I also never kick anyone out of a fight where they might die in. If you are trying to portray some "UBEROMGHEKIKDTAHTGUYONCE" image on me, continue. Because quite frankly everyone knows you don't seriously try to...wait, what is the reason you mention these things? Is it to make me feel bad? Is it to try and get me fired? Take my job?
I admit I do sometimes abuse the kicking rights once in a while. But tbh the last time I ever did it was around October-November to Supernanny since he chaingunned like 10 of my kills and didn't share. :'(
That was HILARIOUS!!!! I was on the floor laughing it was so funny. That was after I figured out what was going on. :D
Hell, id keep it to myself if Most staff (That's 4 outta 5 Staff) Hates me and one (maybe more) will basically love to have me Global banned. so its either shut up about it and eventually explode and piss everyone off harder then hell or Take to public where i actually have a chance. you don't have a chance. Remember your signature saying:
Nobodys staff? Ever think there may have beena reason for that?
That's a possabilty but im not trying to get ANYONE fired here, Also my chance if i put on public instead of keeping to between staf and shuch is that i have a chacne to win :O
O really? You don't have a chance either way because we all know what you are. You are some kid who is too dejected to have friends in real life and is incredibly wierd and everyone hates and comes onto graal and tries to act like your the coolest person here but the thing is no one likes you and you need to realize that. Just GET ALIFE! STOP BEING A PAIN TO THE STAFF THE PLAYERS AND JUST ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE! x_x

dude2020
01-18-2007, 11:39 PM
I think its mutual if your drecting that at john. THen again you have told me to go to that hot palce down under. I did ask you for directions after though...

can you blame him? John honestly do you think that people like you just because your to cool and have to make fun of everyone and say everythings stupid. Is being positive that bad a thing???I lol'd at most of this section of the post

That was HILARIOUS!!!! I was on the floor laughing it was so funny. That was after I figured out what was going on. :D
you don't have a chance. Remember your signature saying:
Nobodys staff? Ever think there may have beena reason for that?I really don't remember having anything in my Sig saying "Nobody's staff"... in fact I don't BELIVE ANY of that ****. all the Zone staff I've bashed in my Sig was Vulcan. and got a infraction for that. So please try to get truth?

O really? You don't have a chance either way because we all know what you are. You are some kid who is too dejected to have friends in real life and is incredibly wierd and everyone hates and comes onto graal and tries to act like your the coolest person here but the thing is no one likes you and you need to realize that. Just GET ALIFE! STOP BEING A PAIN TO THE STAFF THE PLAYERS AND JUST ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE! x_xi lol'd at the Bold ed part's very very much, In fact i Do have a life. Many Friend's. And i could REALLY care less of what people think of me. plus if you did a typo on "Dejected" then read this I'm not Rejected, or if you mean that then read this. I'm not low spirited.

someonesomewhere
01-19-2007, 12:50 AM
blahblahblah

Let's take this slowly.

You act like people hate you for no reason, though it is painfully obvious that this is not the case.
You also lied to try to get an ET fired, reminiscent of what firechamp did a long while ago.
You claim that you don't care what others think of you. If so, why do you continue to post such utter crap in this thread?
"LOL 4 OUT OF TEH 5 STAFFZ HATE ME." I count Jesse, Huwajux, Crono, and Vulcan, excluding Gambet and Stefan. I'm pretty sure that adds up to six, someone check my math.
You talk about your support tickets being ignored, maybe because you don't provide proof when you send them, things that no one can verify?
Stop putting random apostrophes everywhere.

Oh, one more thing:
FAIL!

MisterMastermind
01-19-2007, 02:09 AM
John, he does not hate you. If he hated you you'd have been banned for posting this. He does hate me though, and I'm still awaiting the end of my 30 day computer ban. Which will most likely be extended for some stupid reason that he'll try to make sound good in the ban description.

dude2020
01-19-2007, 02:22 AM
blah.You people are really showing you're Iq...Lieing? Logs? anyone? again Vulcan or Huwajux (if he has those rights) will probably lie to prove me wrong. Uh maybe because You people keep putting utter crap in this thread? if you people want it to stop then maybe stop replying to me or better yet start right now? and Please if you're going to quote, Quote right. i forgot about Gambet...So if i make a ticket that's a question and gets closed outta no where? does that count... it wasn't some "Huwajux keep's kicking me for no reason" ticket. it was about the Statistic's board's, is the ABC check getting to you? im gonna use it some more

John, he does not hate you. If he hated you you'd have been banned for posting this. He does hate me though, and I'm still awaiting the end of my 30 day computer ban. Which will most likely be extended for some stupid reason that he'll try to make sound good in the ban description.Yeah, that was complete Bull.

Raeiphon
01-19-2007, 02:46 AM
You people are really showing you're Iq...Lieing? Logs? anyone? again Vulcan or Huwajux (if he has those rights) will probably lie to prove me wrong. Uh maybe because You people keep putting utter crap in this thread? if you people want it to stop then maybe stop replying to me or better yet start right now? and Please if you're going to quote, Quote right. i forgot about Gambet...So if i make a ticket that's a question and gets closed outta no where? does that count... it wasn't some "Huwajux keep's kicking me for no reason" ticket. it was about the Statistic's board's, is the ABC check getting to you? im gonna use it some more

Yeah, that was complete Bull.

Will you stop making an ass of yourself? And have you ever heard of paragraphs and quote phrasing?

IQ IS NOT A ****ING DISPLAY OF HONESTLY. IQ IS A DISPLAY OF INTELLECT AND A NUMBER WHICH REPRESENTS THE ABILITY TO COMPREHEND SAID INTELLECTUALLY REQUIRING THINGS.

someonesomewhere
01-19-2007, 02:48 AM
You people are really showing you're Iq...Lieing? Logs? anyone? again Vulcan or Huwajux (if he has those rights) will probably lie to prove me wrong. Uh maybe because You people keep putting utter crap in this thread? if you people want it to stop then maybe stop replying to me or better yet start right now? and Please if you're going to quote, Quote right. i forgot about Gambet...So if i make a ticket that's a question and gets closed outta no where? does that count... it wasn't some "Huwajux keep's kicking me for no reason" ticket. it was about the Statistic's board's, is the ABC check getting to you? im gonna use it some more

Yeah, that was complete Bull.

Again, let's take this slowly.

You are extremely paranoid, perhaps you've forgotten that Stefan can check the logs too if he thinks this is a problem?
We aren't "putting utter crap" in this thread. You accused huwajux of kicking you, he denied it, now you keep complaining about how everyone hates you (especially staff members). And I like how you completely ignored where I commented about how you said you didn't care what people thought of you.
If we stop posting, you'll just go "YEY I ONE WIT MY CHANCE OF WININ" (which doesn't exist fyi).
If you never made a support ticket about huwajux, then why are you claiming you've been ignored about this?
There was nothing wrong with the way I quoted you, grow up.

dude2020
01-19-2007, 02:54 AM
Will you stop making an ass of yourself? And have you ever heard of paragraphs and quote phrasing?

IQ IS NOT A ****ING DISPLAY OF HONESTLY. IQ IS A DISPLAY OF INTELLECT AND A NUMBER WHICH REPRESENTS THE ABILITY TO COMPREHEND SAID INTELLECTUALLY REQUIRING THINGS.Yes Yes and i know...

Again, let's take this slowly.

You are extremely paranoid, perhaps you've forgotten that Stefan can check the logs too if he thinks this is a problem?
We aren't "putting utter crap" in this thread. You accused huwajux of kicking you, he denied it, now you keep complaining about how everyone hates you (especially staff members). And I like how you completely ignored where I commented about how you said you didn't care what people thought of you.
If we stop posting, you'll just go "YEY I ONE WIT MY CHANCE OF WININ" (which doesn't exist fyi).
If you never made a support ticket about huwajux, then why are you claiming you've been ignored about this?
There was nothing wrong with the way I quoted you, grow up.
if you people want it to stop then maybe stop replying to me or better yet start right now? Please, im not sure if you can understand this but Please im tired of thread's becoming like this and i really sick of this Fighting Reason:Sick of it and Really there's not point

Darlene159
01-19-2007, 03:00 AM
Is there not a thread that you guys will not ruin?
closed, as usual.