PDA

View Full Version : Grenades & Mines Glitch fixes

Admins
01-09-2007, 11:22 PM
The grenades and proximity mines have been modified to use a different, more accurate ammo equipping method. It should not be possible to throw unlimited amounts of grenades or lay unlimited amounts of mines anymore. If you get problems with the new thing then please report them.

The jetpack thing has not been fixed yet, probable need to check the jetpack energy on serverside and force the player to be on the ground when the energy is off.

anubis_wing
01-09-2007, 11:36 PM
All hail the mighty god Stefan!
He has blessed us with updates, REJOICE!

pooper200000
01-09-2007, 11:41 PM
The grenades and proximity mines have been modified to use a different, more accurate ammo equipping method. It should not be possible to throw unlimited amounts of grenades or lay unlimited amounts of mines anymore. If you get problems with the new thing then please report them.

The jetpack thing has not been fixed yet, probable need to check the jetpack energy on serverside and force the player to be on the ground when the energy is off.

TY TYVM!

Edit: I checked out of pure curistity and it does not work anymore

jkool666
01-09-2007, 11:58 PM
I'll be checking when I get home. :( Now I can't yell at people for glitching :(.

pooper200000
01-10-2007, 12:03 AM
I'll be checking when I get home. :( Now I can't yell at people for glitching :(.

yes you can... I still have that chaingun glitch happen from time to time remember? :D I checked though multiple times it defeinitely does not work anymore.

Huwajux
01-10-2007, 01:58 PM
All hail the mighty god Stefan!
He has blessed us with updates, REJOICE!
These are bug fixes, not updates.

colin012
01-12-2007, 08:17 PM
These are bug fixes, not updates.

He has blessed us with bug fixes!

Davidd
01-13-2007, 04:11 AM

i dont know if u saw my PM but i sended a possible solution to other glitch :)

Huwajux
01-13-2007, 09:08 PM
He has blessed us with bug fixes!
That's more like it.