PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report: Boxes

ArushenP2P
01-09-2007, 10:42 AM
Eithier it is a bug or something but most of the time or sometimes when i pick up the box i dropped them immediately. :( Than other times i can pick up the boxes and place them anywhere.

Crow
01-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Yep, same here, seems to be bugged :p

Triple_Darkness
01-10-2007, 12:17 AM
Actually, No its not when you move when your picking up the box it place's it down say iri you picked up a box and before you can get a good hold you swing around fast then what does it do? it fall's its just like this

someonesomewhere
01-10-2007, 01:16 AM
Actually, No its not when you move when your picking up the box it place's it down say iri you picked up a box and before you can get a good hold you swing around fast then what does it do? it fall's its just like this

wrong

I've tested this, if you get on a bike and then try to pick up a box after getting off, you drop it immediately. In order to stop doing that, you have to relog.

For future reference, use the support center to report bugs, not the forums.

Note: Only newer OSs seem to be affected by this, as Windows Millenium was unaffected.

ceserthen
01-10-2007, 02:05 AM
It seems to me that entering or leaving the curent G-map cured the problem. This might be a solution if tested on a non inferior computer.

someonesomewhere
01-10-2007, 02:17 AM
It seems to me that entering or leaving the curent G-map cured the problem. This might be a solution if tested on a non inferior computer.

It hasn't worked on either of my own computers, both of which run XP.

ArushenP2P
01-10-2007, 03:13 AM
Ok thanks im gonna send it to the support center :P

Dante55555
01-10-2007, 08:11 AM
Just relog, works for me. Although if ur on a trial acc ur screwed.