PDA

View Full Version : Sled things...

theHAWKER
01-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Could we keep the sleds because they are so fun! all of my non p2p friends only play when its christmas time because of the sleds...
SO i think we should just keep the sleds on:pluffy:

jkool666
01-05-2007, 07:05 PM
Your not banned yet -_-... GAMBET!!!

Sleds are cheap, and cause to many glitches.

someonesomewhere
01-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Hmmm, how about no?

They're just really annoying...

Huwajux
01-05-2007, 08:30 PM
They are fine. But perhaps a substitute instead of sleds. Just a different form of sled.

jkool666
01-05-2007, 09:17 PM
They are fine. But perhaps a substitute instead of sleds. Just a different form of sled.
If their fixed I guess its alright. I'm glad no one still knows how to do the uber bad glitch with them. But once one newb learns how, everyone will start doing it...

Triple_Darkness
01-05-2007, 10:30 PM
If their fixed I guess its alright. I'm glad no one still knows how to do the uber bad glitch with them. But once one newb learns how, everyone will start doing [email protected] Most nubs know how to do it now :O and it should be added to "Spotting Glitcher's" thread so it will help player's understand that its a no no :O (Or help the people's that doesnt think its a bannable offense) That or update the server NPC PM that it has its own little Bannable thing's (and What glitch it look's and does) or put "Spotting Glitcher's" thread link in the npc

Davidd
01-05-2007, 11:23 PM
if the sleds would be changed form and bug free, it would be good at tatical attacks and fun :) also they can't run away like they did in theold days on bike :D

jkool666
01-05-2007, 11:35 PM
[email protected] Most nubs know how to do it now :O and it should be added to "Spotting Glitcher's" thread so it will help player's understand that its a no no :O (Or help the people's that doesnt think its a bannable offense) That or update the server NPC PM that it has its own little Bannable thing's (and What glitch it look's and does) or put "Spotting Glitcher's" thread link in the npc
Now John, you arn't oldbie enough to understand what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about the glitch that you are. The one that your talking about isn't that bad compared to the other one.

Triple_Darkness
01-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Now John, you arn't oldbie enough to understand what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about the glitch that you are. The one that your talking about isn't that bad compared to the other one.Maybe i should start testing around? Or maybe i won't :O

someonesomewhere
01-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Now John, you arn't oldbie enough to understand what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about the glitch that you are. The one that your talking about isn't that bad compared to the other one.

You aren't, by any chance, talking about the one I found when you could still shoot from bikes on Iricia?

jkool666
01-05-2007, 11:40 PM
You aren't, by any chance, talking about the one I found when you could still shoot from bikes on Iricia?
You won't abuse it so check forum PM in a little bit. But I think Vulcan/Stefan MIGHT have fixed it, I remember reporting it to them and being with them when showing them.
Maybe i should start testing around? Or maybe i won't :O
Good white text :).