PDA

View Full Version : Some things about zone that need to be fixed.

colin012
01-03-2007, 07:32 PM
1. Binoculars A. GFX are terrable (Compared to zone) B. You can toggle the raiderwithout them C. They only confuse noobs

2. Walky talky: Same as Binoculars

3. Armour section: Has no armour get some or deleat it

4. Boxes: They have the same destrying debris as barrles

5.Sniper ammo: Why be ably to by sniper ammo without a sniper???

Oh I'm kinda well known! Some noob hated me for helping this guy on the other team build a fort for a screnny so he swiched teams and tried to kill me sevrel difrent times but failed. So he got 2 other people to help him in his battle and probly more by now. He called it "Pants Must Die"

With great comes great numbers of noobs who think they can own you....

Huwajux
01-03-2007, 08:41 PM
1. Binoculars A. GFX are terrable (Compared to zone) B. You can toggle the raiderwithout them C. They only confuse noobs

2. Walky talky: Same as Binoculars

3. Armour section: Has no armour get some or deleat it

4. Boxes: They have the same destrying debris as barrles

5.Sniper ammo: Why be ably to by sniper ammo without a sniper???

Oh I'm kinda well known! Some noob hated me for helping this guy on the other team build a fort for a screnny so he swiched teams and tried to kill me sevrel difrent times but failed. So he got 2 other people to help him in his battle and probly more by now. He called it "Pants Must Die"

With great comes great numbers of noobs who think they can own you....
1.) The radar is your binoculars.

2.) /teamchat Anyone?

3.) There is armor ready, it is just we do not yet know of a balanced way to use it.

4.) Ok.

5.) Because the sniper is also ready, but we do not know of a balanced way to use it.

Last bit.) Lol?

colin012
01-04-2007, 01:21 AM
1.) The radar is you're binoculars.

2.) /teamchat Anyone?

1. You don't need it you can turn raidar on and off with the "R" key unless you live in japan

2. You don't need it you can put "/" before what you say and the same thing happens like this "/Pie is good"

someonesomewhere
01-04-2007, 05:52 AM
1.) The radar is you're binoculars

OMFG IT'S YOUR NOT YOU'RE *kills*

None of these problems are really, well, problems.

anubis_wing
01-04-2007, 07:01 AM
They're just issues that the kid has that make him twitch a little.
You know the good kind.

Huwajux
01-04-2007, 06:16 PM
1. You don't need it you can turn raidar on and off with the "R" key unless you live in japan

2. You don't need it you can put "/" before what you say and the same thing happens like this "/Pie is good"
1.) It is just a symbol.

2.) Uh, I said that?

colin012
01-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Yo said you need the walky talky to team chat and you need to get sayian to fix the gfx and these arn't problems they just bother me (or make me twich lol) Also whats with the qustion mark. It's like a supper modle beacuse they alwas say everything like a qustion "Lets go get some shoes?" "I went to the mall?" or somethings you said "lol?" "I said that?"

Edit:

The birnoculars should not be equiptable and they should be called "Raidar" and the walky talky should not be equtable either and they should make a new secton called "Passive" or "Gadgets" both need a gfx clean up to *hint* Sayian *hint*

Edit2: I'm a multi tasker! I cleared base 2 killed 5 teamers when I had half health and made marshal at the same time! (I got killed when typing this but still!)

Sulukra
01-04-2007, 09:26 PM
Also whats with the qustion mark. It's like a supper modle beacuse they alwas say everything like a qustion "Lets go get some shoes?" "I went to the mall?" or somethings you said "lol?" "I said that?"

Hes asking you if he said that - if you know he said that, then that means you shouldn't be asking the same question again - hence the question mark.

someonesomewhere
01-05-2007, 02:17 AM
Hes asking you if he said that - if you know he said that, then that means you shouldn't be asking the same question again - hence the question mark.

Logic normally doesn't go over well here, try posting something that doesn't make sense.

Leoxx
01-05-2007, 02:20 AM
lol