PDA

View Full Version : Cool effects ideas...

theHAWKER
12-27-2006, 07:21 AM
I have 3 ideas that would make zone look more of a gold better looking surver:

1) When you get hit, your radar goes fuzzy and your screen turns red. and on the other players radar your icon makes a very small ripple effect.

2) when you have red heath (when ther heath you haves couler is red) your radar goes all fuzzy and can no longer be used untill you get heald or heath regains.

3) when a garnade is chucked and hits neer you it makes a sound thats sounds like it would if your ears where ringing.

good, bad?

Huwajux
12-27-2006, 03:01 PM
1) When you get hit, your radar goes fuzzy and your screen turns red. and on the other players radar your icon makes a very small ripple effect.

2) when you have red heath (when ther heath you haves couler is red) your radar goes all fuzzy and can no longer be used untill you get heald or heath regains.

3) when a garnade is chucked and hits neer you it makes a sound thats sounds like it would if your ears where ringing.

good, bad?
1) Zone is too much of a fast paced server for that, sorry.

2) Hmm...

3) How would that be done?

pooper200000
12-27-2006, 03:10 PM
I have 3 ideas that would make zone look more of a gold better looking surver:

good, bad?

1. Why would that need to eb done? I would find most of the stuff you are suggesting to be very distracting when I am trying to heal and may get killed :cry:

Felix_Xenophobe
12-27-2006, 03:34 PM
No.

HitmanJ2XX
12-27-2006, 05:41 PM
Spell Check on aisle 2?

UnknownMasterMind
12-27-2006, 05:41 PM
I dont like No. 1 or 3. But No.2 actually seems cool. That would be awsome, it would be like you a drunk in Red Health, Or maybe they could devlop a System that makes you slower when in Red? I mean if you were walking around about to Die you wouldnt exactly be jumping around like normal! xD

Sincerely,
Sparta Dark

seanthien
12-27-2006, 07:30 PM
Hm.Yeh i want want Unknown just said. Be ez for events :D.

Triple_Darkness
12-27-2006, 07:33 PM
Hm.Yeh i want want Unknown just said. Be ez for events :D.For what? getting them at a disavantge? i dunt like any of them

theHAWKER
12-27-2006, 08:34 PM
I dont like No. 1 or 3. But No.2 actually seems cool. That would be awsome, it would be like you a drunk in Red Health, Or maybe they could devlop a System that makes you slower when in Red? I mean if you were walking around about to Die you wouldnt exactly be jumping around like normal! xD

Sincerely,
Sparta Dark

exactly, if you had 20 bulets shot into you you probably wouldn't be runing around like the other guys with 100 or 80 health...

Its kinda like the difrence between having a wheel chair and having strong legs...

Crono
12-27-2006, 08:48 PM
no no and the last one would be better for flash bangs like on counterstrike source. but then again such things would be very annoying, especially on maps like arctic where there are constantly over 30 people playing.

seanthien
12-27-2006, 09:38 PM
Constanly since the xmas stuff before you were lucky to have 30 people on irica x_x. And Darkness yes because if i hit them there gonna run and run and then heal,Well what if they coudlnt run faster then me? They would be dead.

MisterMastermind
12-28-2006, 12:33 AM
Disappear from radar. I think of the radar as something that monitors the pulse's around you. So... When your health in green, we see your dot like we do now. When it goes into the yellow, your dot starts to fade, and when it goes into the red, if completely vanishes from sight for lack of strong heart beat.

Huwajux
12-28-2006, 03:40 PM
Disappear from radar. I think of the radar as something that monitors the pulse's around you. So... When your health in green, we see your dot like we do now. When it goes into the yellow, your dot starts to fade, and when it goes into the red, if completely vanishes from sight for lack of strong heart beat.
That happens to me already and I get very confused.

Triple_Darkness
12-28-2006, 07:57 PM
3) How would that be done?Maybe make you deaf for a short time?

ceserthen
12-28-2006, 08:26 PM
If I get 20 bullets shot into me I wouldn't be slower I would be fatser (cause of adreneline then die in about 10 seconds of A. blood loss, B. more bullets shot into me , C. heart explosion (due to adreneline). I
I don't see how it would make zone a more goldlike server, It would just make stuff even more annoying with all the flashiness.

Huwajux
12-29-2006, 03:29 PM
Maybe make you deaf for a short time?
"As if your ears were ringing". That's hardly within reasoning of the law. :P

Cid_Highwind18
12-30-2006, 11:51 PM
1) When you get hit, your radar goes fuzzy

I like this one.

http://img61.exs.cx/img61/6287/tfinalfantasy7ac221hr.gif

Gambet
12-31-2006, 12:05 AM
exactly, if you had 20 bulets shot into you you probably wouldn't be runing around like the other guys with 100 or 80 health...

Unless you're 50 cent :rolleyes:

jkool666
12-31-2006, 12:34 AM
Unless you're 50 cent :rolleyes:
***** XD. So true...

Triple_Darkness
12-31-2006, 12:59 AM
Ok All of them dont work the other 2 have been siad but the 3rd

Say your at a Event, you just killed someone now you have red hp then someone ws stalking during your whole fight waiting for someone to die, before you have a chacne to run and heal (or heal for that matter) you happen to die becuase you couldnt run fast enough to get a fair chance

seanthien
12-31-2006, 05:33 AM
Ok All of them dont work the other 2 have been siad but the 3rd

Say your at a Event, you just killed someone now you have red hp then someone ws stalking during your whole fight waiting for someone to die, before you have a chacne to run and heal (or heal for that matter) you happen to die becuase you couldnt run fast enough to get a fair chance

And whats wrong with that?:O ''John'' Knowing you you woudl prob run the whole tiem and then we your seeing someone die team <.< OR backstrafe the whole time and then when im killing you you woudl run and run and then heal e.e

Triple_Darkness
12-31-2006, 09:05 PM
And whats wrong with that?:O ''John'' Knowing you you woudl prob run the whole tiem and then we your seeing someone die team <.< OR backstrafe the whole time and then when im killing you you woudl run and run and then heal e.eNahhhhhh i'd let them Heal then we would fight, i'd never run unless they ran first. i only heal in between fight's unless someone else heal's first

seanthien
01-03-2007, 07:18 AM
Nahhhhhh i'd let them Heal then we would fight, i'd never run unless they ran first. i only heal in between fight's unless someone else heal's first

pffffffft.Oh please john stop lieing.I will now call you john either way.I know you would run if your dieing z_z

colin012
01-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Way to flashy. You may as well have a head that shoots fireballs that blow up and make a purple bang on the raider! I think maby they shold make wood able catch on fire but thats it (I had one other thing but I forgot)

Triple_Darkness
01-03-2007, 10:33 PM
pffffffft.Oh please john stop lieing.I will now call you john either way.I know you would run if your dieing z_zAnd He know's you would too