PDA

View Full Version : Make an ET-designated area?

someonesomewhere
12-24-2006, 07:50 PM
As simple as the title sounds. If ETs wish to talk amongst themselves and anyone else in a private manner, then a special area should be allowed for them, along with an "/allow" command.

It's idiocy to the highest degree to just go somewhere on a map and expect players to listen to you when you tell them not to come near you, especially since not every player could have possibly known about your warning. Easy example being earlier this morning.

I log in, go on Zone. See that my good friends Huwajux, Crono, Jesse, and SN in an Alpha tent. I go to Alpha, find the tent where they are, and walk in. Immediately, I get killed by SN, without seeing anything but "photon activated". So I buy some grenades, go back to the tent, and right before I kill "it", Crono kicks me. Up until this point, I had no idea what had happened, except that I'd been killed and wanted to even the score. Only after that did I get any warning at all about the tent, as Huwajux (I think) sent out a global and told people to not come into the tent. And by then, I had to go.

So make an area, it shouldn't be that hard.

Huwajux
12-24-2006, 07:53 PM
Just because you died. ;P

someonesomewhere
12-24-2006, 07:56 PM
Just because you died. ;P

It's idiocy to the highest degree

It's actually because Crono kicked me before I could kill SN :(

But in all honesty, it doesn't make sense to just expect people to listen to things that they do not hear.

Crono
12-24-2006, 08:16 PM
Or in the planet selection the et's can type /etlounge and be warped to a small lounge for et's and such to discuss things or possibly discuss things with multiple players.

pooper200000
12-24-2006, 11:03 PM
As simple as the title sounds. If ETs wish to talk amongst themselves and anyone else in a private manner, then a special area should be allowed for them, along with an "/allow" command.
It's idiocy to the highest degree to just go somewhere on a map and expect players to listen to you when you tell them not to come near you, especially since not every player could have possibly known about your warning. Easy example being earlier this morning.
I log in, go on Zone. See that my good friends Huwajux, Crono, Jesse, and SN in an Alpha tent. I go to Alpha, find the tent where they are, and walk in. Immediately, I get killed by SN, without seeing anything but "photon activated". So I buy some grenades, go back to the tent, and right before I kill "it", Crono kicks me. Up until this point, I had no idea what had happened, except that I'd been killed and wanted to even the score. Only after that did I get any warning at all about the tent, as Huwajux (I think) sent out a global and told people to not come into the tent. And by then, I had to go.So make an area, it shouldn't be that hard.
they had massed it a few times right before I believe. They said to attack you and I though you were going to kill my so..... sorry!
It's actually because Crono kicked me before I could kill SN :(But in all honesty, it doesn't make sense to just expect people to listen to things that they do not hear.

i kind of deserved to be killed. they had announced it when you were on of that I am quite sure. YOu probaly just missed it because I remember seeing you pop up on the buddy list thinger. oh and jesse had suggested we go on an AIM chatrooom

Triple_Darkness
12-24-2006, 11:14 PM
oh and jesse had suggested we go on an AIM chatrooomThat's what i said to him... if what im thinking is corrcet "Get on a IM Group chat SO you guys can add who you want to see what you guys type about and not on some planet that everyone can go to" then he start's bashing

pooper200000
12-24-2006, 11:23 PM
That's what i said to him... if what im thinking is corrcet "Get on a IM Group chat SO you guys can add who you want to see what you guys type about and not on some planet that everyone can go to" then he start's bashing

im confused on the second part can you rectify your inclarities?

Triple_Darkness
12-25-2006, 12:23 AM
im confused on the second part can you rectify your inclarities?After they were done talking they started bashing ppl who went to Alpha. then i said "Use a IM Group chat if you dont want people seeing what you dont want anyone but who you want to see" here's what Jesse said "That's a stupid idea" and here he is saying using a IM Group chat. i guess im not stupid eh?

IM Chatting is enough we dont need a level for them to talk they can just do it on a IM Group chat

Crono
12-25-2006, 12:35 AM
toh and jesse had suggested we go on an AIM chatrooom

no that was me saying LETS MAKE AN AIM CHAT ROOM INSTEAD and huwajux was like "eww aim"

Huwajux
12-25-2006, 12:36 AM
no that was me saying LETS MAKE AN AIM CHAT ROOM INSTEAD and huwajux was like "eww aim"
No, Jesse was the one who said "eww aim". I just ignored you. :P

jkool666
12-25-2006, 12:53 AM
Zone players should be able to listen. If we say don't come with us (they weren't going to go but us saying don't is what made them). Then even when they all came, we said don't go in tent (several times), once again thats what made them enter. Cor is right, this idea is amazing.

i guess im not stupid eh?
Yes you are, because...
oh and jesse had suggested we go on an AIM chatrooom
I never said that once, Gambet did.

someonesomewhere
12-25-2006, 02:04 AM
they had announced it when you were on of that I am quite sure.
Only after that did I get any warning

Crono
12-25-2006, 02:04 AM
I never said that once, Gambet did.

IT WAS ME DAMNIT

Triple_Darkness
12-25-2006, 02:22 AM
Yes you are, because...I never said that once, Gambet did.How am i a idiot? with poop's info Yeah its called Wrong info or close to that.i thought you was just bein a Hypocrite

jkool666
12-25-2006, 02:50 AM
How am i a idiot? with poop's info Yeah its called Wrong info or close to that.i thought you was just bein a Hypocrite
No no no, I'm continuing my idiot statement from before. Meaning I'm not calling you stupid because of poopers incorrect info, I'm continuing to say it from earlier today on Alpha.

pooper200000
12-25-2006, 02:59 AM
No no no, I'm continuing my idiot statement from before. Meaning I'm not calling you stupid because of poopers incorrect info, I'm continuing to say it from earlier today on Alpha.

i will rectify my mistake. :D someone suggested a chatroom by the way im working on the rules for running to be clarified so they may be on ina day or two.

Triple_Darkness
12-25-2006, 03:15 AM
No no no, I'm continuing my idiot statement from before. Meaning I'm not calling you stupid because of poopers incorrect info, I'm continuing to say it from earlier today on Alpha.So how is saying "Use a IM Group chat" idiotic?

pooper200000
12-25-2006, 03:33 AM
So how is saying "Use a IM Group chat" idiotic?

some people do not have im >_<

Triple_Darkness
12-25-2006, 03:37 AM
some people do not have im >_<So some people dont have MSMM? Yahoo? AIM? Xfire? ICQ? there's tons. im sure everyone has atleast ONE thing that involes Iming

someonesomewhere
12-25-2006, 03:53 AM
So some people dont have MSMM? Yahoo? AIM? Xfire? ICQ? there's tons. im sure everyone has atleast ONE thing that involes Iming

I never had one until I was forced to get one by icemuncher, which was over this past summer.

Triple_Darkness
12-25-2006, 04:06 AM
I never had one until I was forced to get one by icemuncher, which was over this past summer.that still proves my point x.x everyone gets one atleast sometime in there life.

pooper200000
12-25-2006, 05:04 AM
that still proves my point x.x everyone gets one atleast sometime in there life.

yes but at this time some peopel may not have one.

Triple_Darkness
12-25-2006, 05:10 AM
yes but at this time some peopel may not have one.im sure all the Zone Staff have one though.

pooper200000
12-25-2006, 05:13 AM
im sure all the Zone Staff have one though.

yes but that may not be an auspicious choice of conversation for them.

Triple_Darkness
12-25-2006, 05:28 AM
yes but that may not be an auspicious choice of conversation for them.So they raither speak where player's can go? and risk letting the news out? or something that secures that? and they choose who see's and who doesnt? i'd choose 2nd over 1st all day

someonesomewhere
12-25-2006, 05:31 AM
yes but that may not be an auspicious choice of conversation for them.

stop using auspicious

Huwajux
12-25-2006, 01:53 PM
Gosh, guys. The staff go to Alpha to discuss something. That was the first kind of discussion of the sort. You guys are idiots and disobey our requests, we kick you or you die and you moan about it.

If you cannot understand simple vocabulary, not my problem.

MisterMastermind
12-25-2006, 04:04 PM
Staff used to use CTF when I discovered the glitch on how to get there...

pooper200000
12-25-2006, 05:04 PM
stop using auspicious
maybe that would be an auspicious choice. I love that word!!
Staff used to use CTF when I discovered the glitch on how to get there...

vulcan could go there way before you guys did though. He took me there to threaten me once.

Triple_Darkness
12-25-2006, 05:07 PM
Gosh, guys. The staff go to Alpha to discuss something. That was the first kind of discussion of the sort. You guys are idiots and disobey our requests, we kick you or you die and you moan about it.

If you cannot understand simple vocabulary, not my problem.on a damn World where player's can go to and you DAMN well know where ET's on Tag go Players follow. if you dont understand that not my problem

pooper200000
12-25-2006, 05:11 PM
on a damn World where player's can go to and you DAMN well know where ET's on Tag go Players follow. if you dont understand that not my problem

im pretty sure he warned everyone. The players listened for a while... I believe he understands which is why we were in a tent to begin with so that the players wouldn't find us. When they did they warned them if not they were attacked. It is as simply as that. The palyers can listen if they need to chat they can do whatever they wish. There is no need to add a room just for cases where the ET's and players all wish to talk at once. Since it is zone issues they can be dealt with on zone however they feel. besides we only have events hosted about every month if you die once a month due to your inability to listen oh well youll get over it.

Triple_Darkness
12-25-2006, 05:21 PM
im pretty sure he warned everyone. The players listened for a while... I believe he understands which is why we were in a tent to begin with so that the players wouldn't find us. When they didCan anyone say IM Group chat? im Damn well sure Staff as atleast ONE IM

someonesomewhere
12-25-2006, 06:15 PM
You guys are idiots and disobey our requests

If you cannot understand simple vocabulary, not my problem.

I would expect you of all people to think before you type.

But in all honesty, it doesn't make sense to just expect people to listen to things that they do not hear.

Just because you say something to Billy, Joe, and Bob doesn't mean Fred will know what to do when he joins the group.

jkool666
12-25-2006, 06:21 PM
So some people dont have MSMM? Yahoo? AIM? Xfire? ICQ? there's tons. im sure everyone has atleast ONE thing that involes Iming
I have MSN and AIM, but my AIM never works, so I have MSN. Now I'm sure we all have an IM program, but does Supernanny, Huwajux, Crono, Gambet and I all have the exact same program?

Please, where else would you like us to go? Shall we go to Iricia, great idea, it already had players on it... Why not go to a planet which has a confusing map, tents to make it more private, and kick players who enter... Makes the most sense to go to Alpha.

Huwajux
12-25-2006, 10:12 PM
on a damn World where player's can go to and you DAMN well know where ET's on Tag go Players follow. if you dont understand that not my problem
Don't try it.

If it is the players own stupid and idiotic instinct to follow us when we said "Don't follow us", that's their damn problem whether they die or get kicked. Ignorance is not an excuse, I'm afraid.

Triple_Darkness
12-25-2006, 10:51 PM
I have MSN and AIM, but my AIM never works, so I have MSN. Now I'm sure we all have an IM program, but does Supernanny, Huwajux, Crono, Gambet and I all have the exact same program?

Please, where else would you like us to go? Shall we go to Iricia, great idea, it already had players on it... Why not go to a planet which has a confusing map, tents to make it more private, and kick players who enter... Makes the most sense to go to Alpha.Do you know MSNM and AIM can talk to each other? x.x so basicly need which ive seen all the Staff has MSNM or AIM (maybe others dunno)

Don't try it.

If it is the players own stupid and idiotic instinct to follow us when we said "Don't follow us", that's their damn problem whether they die or get kicked. Ignorance is not an excuse, I'm afraid.Yet if they find you becuase people uses tent's on Alpha when ever there's players there ive seen it had 2 people and one of them pmed "Hey ,this guy is in a tent laming could you help?" Tent's is one of the main parts of Alpha someone is always in a tent on Alpha (most of the time) and when it hits over 20 expect atleast or little bit lower to be filled with Tent lamers they have 40-50% chance of finding you.

Crono
12-25-2006, 11:04 PM
You're all taking this too far. We needed a place to meet up and talk about something related to the event and have a non staff member player there. So Huwajux basically just said "omi lets go 2 alpha n use a tent!!"

Now honestly, does anyone ever play alpha? Nope, but oh look when we need a place to quickly discuss something people go there and try to use the "we r jus playin da game" excuse.

Triple_Darkness
12-25-2006, 11:22 PM
You're all taking this too far. We needed a place to meet up and talk about something related to the event and have a non staff member player there.Add Him/Her to the group chat.

Now honestly, does anyone ever play alpha? Nope, but oh look when we need a place to quickly discuss something people go there and try to use the "we r jus playin da game" excuse.i went there to remind ur asses that you didnt set weh weapon's on DM back to normal until after ur convo i do belive you changed it.and becuase i needed Dual Shotgun kills (i suck w/ it on iricia)

Crono
12-25-2006, 11:29 PM
Add Him/Her to the group chat.

I suggested a chat already but they didn't want it.

i went there to remind ur asses that you didnt set weh weapon's on DM back to normal until after ur convo i do belive you changed it.and becuase i needed Dual Shotgun kills (i suck w/ it on iricia)

Someone simply used a team message to remind us and Huwajux reset it right then. Either way Jesse was supposed to reset it since hes the one who changed it to begin with.

pooper200000
12-25-2006, 11:32 PM

i went there to remind ur asses that you didnt set weh weapon's on DM back to normal until after ur convo i do belive you changed it.and becuase i needed Dual Shotgun kills (i suck w/ it on iricia)
youll get over it and they couldn't add me an it to that group chat because im not a member of that guild etc.....
I suggested a chat already but they didn't want it.
Someone simply used a team message to remind us and Huwajux reset it right then. Either way Jesse was supposed to reset it since hes the one who changed it to begin with.
i believe tents were suggested so that we could all meet and figure it out?

Triple_Darkness
12-25-2006, 11:41 PM
youll get over it and they couldn't add me an it to that group chat because im not a member of that guild etc.....[/qupte]So you couldnt join the group chat becuase your not in the guild??? if Vulcan isnt there then you should be able to see like what you ppl did on Alpha.

[quote=SN]i believe tents were suggested so that we could all meet and figure it out?if it was its now used different.Tent Laming.

pooper200000
12-25-2006, 11:47 PM
by me youll get over it and they couldn't add me an it to that group chat because im not a member of that guild etc.....[/qupte]So you couldnt join the group chat becuase your not in the guild??? if Vulcan isnt there then you should be able to see like what you ppl did on Alpha.

if it was its now used different.Tent Laming.

please don't call me sn I don't even know you.... Yes I couldn't join chat because i am not an et. I was there so I could see.... It was used for tent laming when players kept coming in and wouldn't leave.... I feared for my life so I killed them....

Crono
12-26-2006, 12:57 AM
please don't call me sn I don't even know you.... Yes I couldn't join chat because i am not an et. I was there so I could see.... It was used for tent laming when players kept coming in and wouldn't leave.... I feared for my life so I killed them....

triple darkness is talking about an AIM chat not a toguild chat

jkool666
12-26-2006, 04:17 AM
Why the hell do you care? Look at the first post, what Cor's idea was. If you agree with it, say I agree, if not, state a reason why we shouldn't have a designated place to talk, and we can go from there. Thats not just for you, for everyone else to, who cares about that thing, Crono's right it is being dragged WAY to far... But...
Either way Jesse was supposed to reset it since hes the one who changed it to begin with.
Nope, Huwajux's event :) I was the one in the tent who said, crap we need to set the deathmatch weapons back to normal ;)

Gambet
12-26-2006, 04:50 AM
Meh, it's not that big a deal. I'll set up a staff lounge sort of place in the future.

Triple_Darkness
12-26-2006, 07:41 AM
Why the hell do you care? Look at the first post, what Cor's idea was. [b[If you agree with it, say I agree, if not, state a reason why we shouldn't have a designated place to talk,[/b] and we can go from thereWhere the hell have you been for these last pages? IM Group chat works just as well and you have total control over who join's and who doesnt

Crono
12-26-2006, 05:54 PM
IM Group chat works just as well and you have total control over who join's and who doesnt

Like I said I suggested AIM while we were camping in the tent (get it? GET IT?) but Huwajux had a problem with it so we had no choice but to take it out in a level. Doesn't matter what spot we would pick either, people naturally follow the ET's.

Zone instincts my friend.

jkool666
12-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Where the hell have you been for these last pages? IM Group chat works just as well and you have total control over who join's and who doesnt
And you prove my idiot comment :) Hmm this might take a while...

No, Jesse was the one who said "eww aim". I just ignored you. :P
some people do not have im >_<
I never had one until I was forced to get one by icemuncher, which was over this past summer.yes but at this time some peopel may not have one.

And I think thats enough reasons why we don't need an IM chat room. Now prepare to be owned by the ultimate reason... Imagine EVERY SINGLE PLAYER who has asked any staff member for help, thats probably a number in the hundred thousands. Now imagine if the staff said, "I'm only helping you if you download aim lololzor I'm triple_darkness but with bettre spelling." What kind of staff is that? See my reasoning? This "ET Room" allows us to add players while typing one word, /allow someonesomewhere, done, Cor doesn't need to spend 5-10 minutes downloading AIM, figuring out how to use it, and so on... You might be right about us staff using an IM chat room, but we need this room for the entire server.

Huwajux
12-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Yet if they find you becuase people uses tent's on Alpha when ever there's players there ive seen it had 2 people and one of them pmed "Hey ,this guy is in a tent laming could you help?" Tent's is one of the main parts of Alpha someone is always in a tent on Alpha (most of the time) and when it hits over 20 expect atleast or little bit lower to be filled with Tent lamers they have 40-50% chance of finding you.
Ok, first of all. Why the hell would a person out of 2 people on Alpha, one in the tent laming and one getting lamed. Would the one getting lamed PM you for help?

Secondly, I asked the staff members and SN to come to the north-west Alpha tent because firstly Alpha had 0 people and secondly those 2 tents around the centre are the most used if there was anyone to actually come down to the planet.

So you are telling me that every Zone player who came to Alpha at that precise moment in time had no knowledge of staff members talking in the north-west tent?

Triple_Darkness
12-26-2006, 09:51 PM
ImagineEVERY SINGLE PLAYER who has asked any staff member for help, thats probably a number in the hundred thousands. Now imagine if the staff said, "I'm only helping you if you download aim lololzor I'm triple_darkness but with bettre spelling."Like Wtf. Where the holy **** did you get that from ANY of my post?

Like I said I suggested AIM while we were camping in the tent (get it? GET IT?) but Huwajux had a problem with it so we had no choice but to take it out in a level. Doesn't matter what spot we would pick either, people naturally follow the ET's.Psst does Huwa have MSNM, Yes, Can Aim and MSNM Can talk to each other? Yes.

Ok, first of all. Why the hell would a person out of 2 people on Alpha, one in the tent laming and one getting lamed. Would the one getting lamed PM you for help? Dunno

Secondly, I asked the staff members and SN to come to the north-west Alpha tent because firstly Alpha had 0 people and secondly those 2 tents around the centre are the most used if there was anyone to actually come down to the planet.See blow for the first asnwer.Those 2 tent's are usally proxied and i see other players in different tent's all the time when it has people playing on it.so basicly ALL the tent's are used not just those 2. they be most used (for Proxying)

So you are telling me that every Zone player who came to Alpha at that precise moment in time had no knowledge of staff members talking in the north-west tent?Must of been on forum's when ye massed that den

Crono
12-26-2006, 09:59 PM
Psst does Huwa have MSNM, Yes, Can Aim and MSNM Can talk to each other? Yes.

Huwajux was suggesting he did not want to use a chat program/im program. He wanted to talk it out in tents, thats why we did it.

Triple_Darkness
12-26-2006, 10:11 PM
Huwajux was suggesting he did not want to use a chat program/im program. He wanted to talk it out in tents, thats why we did it.Ahh, but there was the mistake right there. Mass where you goning and after a event ur BOUND to be followed

seanthien
12-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Can you guys just agrre on something and get over it? xD I lost count on what i was reading on the first page <.< .Cor get over your death.

jkool666
12-26-2006, 10:52 PM
Can you guys just agrre on something and get over it? xD I lost count on what i was reading on the first page <.< .Cor get over your death.
Cor is over it. Triple_darkness is an idiot (and is John) who doesn't think we need a Staff Room because every single player on all of graal has an Instant Message system which we can add them to right away :).

Crono
12-26-2006, 11:00 PM
Ahh, but there was the mistake right there. Mass where you goning and after a event ur BOUND to be followed

Huwajux's fault, either way its not our fault people on zone are being stupid.

Huwajux
12-26-2006, 11:39 PM
Ahh, but there was the mistake right there. Mass where you goning and after a event ur BOUND to be followed
Ahh, that is your mistake right there.

seanthien
12-27-2006, 12:36 AM
Cor is over it. Triple_darkness is an idiot (and is John) who doesn't think we need a Staff Room because every single player on all of graal has an Instant Message system which we can add them to right away :).

OMFUX FINALLY SOMEONES ELSE THINGS THAT ***GOT IS JOHN :O My gawd z_z What other nub strafes that much?What nub is that bad. e.e
Its john. How can some of you people not see that ;-; He said he was gonnna get a new p2p.

Triple_Darkness
12-27-2006, 01:11 AM
Triple_darkness is an idiot (and is John) who doesn't think we need a Staff Room because every single player on all of graal has an Instant Message system which we can add them to right away :).How the hell am i an idiot? all becuase i suggest a IM Group chat doesnt mean ****.And im damn sure people who play other game's (Guild War's,World of Warcraft,etc) Does but probbaly Xfire.

OMFUX FINALLY SOMEONES ELSE THINGS THAT ***GOT IS JOHN :O My gawd z_z What other nub strafes that much?What nub is that bad. e.e
Its john. How can some of you people not see that ;-; He said he was gonnna get a new p2p.Like i said in-game and in anthor thread I AM NOT JOHN and belive it if ye want it just prove's you have false hope that im John becuase im not

seanthien
12-27-2006, 01:21 AM
Man john yoru a stuborn person e.e Anyway this thread is getting a bit pointless.

Triple_Darkness
12-27-2006, 01:33 AM
Anyway this thread is getting a bit pointless.Yea all it is now is agureing,Gambet said he'll make one so yeat IT IS Pointless cept procing im not an idiot for suggesting somthing.

seanthien
12-27-2006, 01:46 AM
Thats not pointless its true.If your not john your gonna be one :).Another john Heres are some tips Be a dumb ass,Anyway to lame,etc.

Triple_Darkness
12-27-2006, 01:49 AM
Thats not pointless its true.If your not john your gonna be one :).Another john Heres are some tips Be a dumb ass,Anyway to lame,etc.Wow sean you are a retard. ive proven myself mutilple time's at you and everyone else that i am not an idiot

seanthien
12-27-2006, 01:52 AM
So it is john.:) That proves it :D.Cause how cna you prove alot of times when i only see you like 3 tiems already? Point proven.And if your not john who the hell are you.

Huwajux
12-27-2006, 02:57 PM
Wow sean you are a retard. ive proven myself mutilple time's at you and everyone else that i am not an idiot
Give it up man >:[. Dude2020 account stops posting, you come along when dude2020 stops posting and you act like dude2020 in every way...

jkool666
12-27-2006, 06:17 PM
How the hell am i an idiot? all becuase i suggest a IM Group chat doesnt mean ****.And im damn sure people who play other game's (Guild War's,World of Warcraft,etc) Does but probbaly Xfire.
Read the last 4 pages if you want to know why I think your an idiot. Just becuase you don't agree with it, doesn't mean I can't think it. And you think every single player there is has an IM program the exact same as the Zone Staff. And don't say you don't think that because thats what your subconsiously implying it.
Give it up man >:[. Dude2020 account stops posting, you come along when dude2020 stops posting and you act like dude2020 in every way...
Not to mention dude2020 wants staff badly but as long as his account name is dude2020 he won't get it (lol we can hope... No offense John but when your avatar is "Official Vulcan Hater" *****).

seanthien
12-27-2006, 07:24 PM
Theres alot of things that proves your john..e.e I havent seen john since you came along =\ And he said ''Ima get 3 months for dude2020 and 6 months for a new P2P'' e.e You fit that spot of NEW P2P.

Triple_Darkness
12-27-2006, 07:47 PM
Theres alot of things that proves your john..e.e I havent seen john since you came along =\ And he said ''Ima get 3 months for dude2020 and 6 months for a new P2P'' e.e You fit that spot of NEW P2P.Again IP's will say Different so No proof there. ask around to see if they saw John around Maybe its just that i came along at a bad time in the right place.

Give it up man >:[. Dude2020 account stops posting, you come along when dude2020 stops posting and you act like dude2020 in every way...How so? all becuase im fighting to think what's right to me doesnt mean im John...

Another john Heres are some tips Be a dumb ass,Anyway to lame,etc.Im nothing like John that he lame's with every damn thing he can. i basicly only use 1 weapon and stay around DM,Spar becuase i enjoy those planet's and iricia if no one is on DM or Spar i strafe but so what? you people alway's cry over strafer's as an exuse that you got owned.

jkool666
12-27-2006, 08:24 PM
Again IP's will say Different so No proof there. ask around to see if they saw John around Maybe its just that i came along at a bad time in the right place.

How so? all becuase im fighting to think what's right to me doesnt mean im John...

Im nothing like John that he lame's with every damn thing he can. i basicly only use 1 weapon and stay around DM,Spar becuase i enjoy those planet's and iricia if no one is on DM or Spar i strafe but so what? you people alway's cry over strafer's as an exuse that you got owned.
Regardless you have another account. And you match perfectly with John so its likely that we'd asume your him.

Triple_Darkness
12-27-2006, 08:51 PM
Regardless you have another account. And you match perfectly with John so its likely that we'd asume your him.But im not, so you people can go around telling other people if ye wish but im not John so if you guy's wanna go around spreading Lie's then ok go ahead :)

UnknownMasterMind
12-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Ok, I am so confused, Something about helping people in Tents....Right? And why is this turned into a Flame a New Kid, because you think he is John?

Sincerely,
Sparta Dark

Triple_Darkness
12-27-2006, 08:53 PM
Ok, I am so confused, Something about helping people in Tents....Right? And why is this turned into a Flame a New Kid, because you think he is John?

Sincerely,
Sparta DarkYah, What he said you all pick on new people so much from what ive seen

seanthien
12-27-2006, 09:35 PM
=\ IM new to forums i just flame people and be negatige for the fun of it :D.Of theyn if yoru not john then who are you? You have to have a p2p or trial.NO new person just comes along and can lame that bad.Most new people dont even know how to strafe.I didnt know till i my rr whihc is after i got my br.

MisterMastermind
12-28-2006, 12:28 AM
Yah, What he said you all pick on new people so much from what ive seen

No, we pick on the less intelligent.

someonesomewhere
12-28-2006, 10:24 PM
I really don't see why I still post in the Zone section, given that we had our old Jin replaced by a few select people who are at least twice as worse.

Again, requesting closure as the problem was addressed and has turned into a crap fest.

seanthien
12-28-2006, 10:28 PM
Hm..Cor that made no sense..Use less big words :D. ANd now i totally lost the subject of this thread..

Darlene159
12-28-2006, 11:12 PM
Again, requesting closure as the problem was addressed and has turned into a crap fest.....As usual. :\
I suggest all of you who involve yourself or start flamewars, and call others idiots, other names, and evade the swear filter, to go read the forum rules right now because there will be no warnings issued if I see any more. There will be infractions/bannings, period.